🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The only reason why Republican voters believe there is rampant voter fraud is because republicans in office or Trump told them there is. That’s it.

Voter fraud is statistically very rare but republicans can’t handle the truth. Republicans simply believe anything Trump tells them.
I normally just ignore folks like yourself on this issue but I'll make an exception. Your premise that Trump supporters are basically drooling imbeciles, is ridiculous. 75 MILLION Americans voted against Biden and his agenda. We are told that 81 million voted against Trump but for a candidate that did not campaign and literally stayed out of public view 90+% of the time.

Here's the bottom line - Your OPINION of the motives or abilities of tens of millions of us is only that - an OPINION. You and your media do not control reality for every person in this nation. The beliefs of other people are just as important to them as yours are to you. And here's the real kicker - you will never shame or shout us down. NOT EVER.

If your party and its media try the same thing again that was done in 2020, the nation is going to come apart at the seams and believe it or not, that will affect YOU and your little corner of paradise. On the whole, I'd say compromise and rational discussion would lead to a better outcome but hey, you do you. What happens next, we'll deal with as it comes.

No evidentiary hearings. A fact you can't change.
That's correct. NOT ONCE did any court review and pursue the evidence put before them. That includes that gutless shill Roberts and the SCOTUS. One party is NOT going to run roughshod over the other half of this nation. At least, it isn't going to happen without one hell of a throwdown FIGHT.

Then I'd be a fucking idiot
You already have that down cold!
for coming to court unprepared.
Maybe. Or, perhaps, the courts in several of those cases were being judicially deceptive in an effort to avoid a politically hot potato case.

I don’t bother with the balance of your simpleton post because I’m tired of having to parse out your stupid and deceptive opinions.

What you are seemingly unable (or just unwilling?) to do is just squarely admit that the cases were dismissed without evidentiary hearings.

Oh, FFS, you silly petty ignorant fact-denying little twat. Like there haven’t already been dozens of threads covering this.

Why do you assholes always insist that others are required to endlessly loop it anew?

Go l; try to open your eyes, your ears and your little mind. Review 2000 Mules, just for starters.

Then, with those open eyes, ears and that open little mind of yours, just read the OP which I link (for your ease of reference):

We all know — in advance — that you’ll do none of the above. So why even pretend to “ask” your faux “question?”
Lol I love how you rely on another poster for your reply because you’re too useless to do your own research.

First of all, it doesn’t help those are all garbage RW sources that I can’t trust. Secondly, NONE of those claims any state race much less the national race showed Trump in fact won. Some of that shit refers to computer errors during the count that were corrected and the officials openly admitted to the errors and gave the correct vote count. Others were erroneous conclusions missing real context.
Just how many of these errors happened in red states with fake red votes? We’ll never know.

Face it - you’re a sore loser bitch. The judge rulings reflect this.

Hahaha Nuff said.

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner:
You can ignore it all you like but if your party and its media whores try it again, there is going to be hell to pay and none of us will escape the consequences behind that. I suspect it won't be as humorous as you think 2020 was.

Maybe. Or, perhaps, the courts in several of those cases were being judicially deceptive in an effort to avoid a politically hot potato case.
I think this^ is exactly what happened. At the state level there were too many partisan judges and at the Federal level they were too concerned with separation of powers issues and wanted no part of it because they believed the country might slide further into violence. I'm positive that was what caused Roberts to drag SCOTUS along.

They need to understand that the other half of us aren't going to sit quietly for it again.

If your party and its media try the same thing again that was done in 2020, the nation is going to come apart at the seams
You mean if they win an extremely close election the right wing will blow a head gasket and demand that we accept the losing candidate as the winner based on nothing but whining and allegations of fraud or else.

Man that's a tough choice, but I say fuck um. I'll take or else. I hope the Dems win just to see the fucks blow their gaskets.

All the court cases challenging the 2020 election have been dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

The conservative Heritage Foundation inadvertently proved this as well by showing only 1300 cases of voter fraud occurred over FOUR DECADES.

Meanwhile, actual Trump supporters committed voter fraud in 2020. 3 did so on one community.

Voter fraud is statistically very rare but republicans can’t handle the truth. Republicans simply believe anything Trump tells them.
Because there are so many back doors and ways to commit fraud in our elections that one would be a fool to think morally bankrupt politicians wouldn’texploit those vulnerabilities.

The so called 1300 are only people who slipped up and made a huge mistake (small mistake aren’t detected)… what about the millions that go through without making a mistake? And now with mail in fraud it is even easier to do and harder to catch.

If we secured our elections then there wouldn’t be any conspiracies.

Libtard logic.

I got the COVID “vaccination” and boosters.

I never got COVID.

THEREFORE, the COVID vaccine and boosters “work” perfectly!
Or - I got the vax and boosters and when I got covid I was really sick - but without the vax it would have been SO MUCH WORSE... idiots.

I realize that it would be far too difficult for a pussy like you to sack up enough to contemplate such things objectively.

No surprise.

Now, run along ya little coward.
Yeah you Internet tough guys are really really scary.

Indeed I am a wet tasty puswah, You are what you eat, ya big dick.

All the court cases challenging the 2020 election have been dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

The conservative Heritage Foundation inadvertently proved this as well by showing only 1300 cases of voter fraud occurred over FOUR DECADES.

Meanwhile, actual Trump supporters committed voter fraud in 2020. 3 did so on one community.

No, the courts refused to hear cases for dispute over standing.
The state courts have no jurisdiction over federal election laws decided Constitutionally by convention of states.
And the federal courts have no jurisdiction over state laws decided by state legislatures.

The catch 22 occurred because the contested election rules changes, that are supposed to be voted on by state legislatures, were decided and enforced by other public officials, not elected state reps who never voted in the states contested for this reason.

The problem is there wasn't enough time for the people of each state to sue their own state govt over the contested rule changes made outside the legal process.

The other states organized lawsuits but were not heard due to lack of standing.

The proper step would be for individuals of the contested states to sue.

But the election was already held and votes counted and certified WITHOUT ever addressing the contested rule changes that didn't comply with federal laws.

The courts never heard the cases because of the jurisdiction issues and standing. The three levels are people, state and federal.

But the process got decided along party lines which isn't the same as state legislatures elected by the people across the entire state population and including all parties. The decisions made were only favoring one party and excluding the other, including the court cases not being heard yet.

We may need a Convention of people, parties and states to address this in full.

Because there are so many back doors and ways to commit fraud in our elections that one would be a fool to think morally bankrupt politicians wouldn’texploit those vulnerabilities.

The so called 1300 are only people who slipped up and made a huge mistake (small mistake aren’t detected)… what about the millions that go through without making a mistake? And now with mail in fraud it is even easier to do and harder to catch.

If we secured our elections then there wouldn’t be any conspiracies.
What is this millions shit you’re talking about? There is no evidence of what you’re even referring to.

I normally just ignore folks like yourself on this issue but I'll make an exception. Your premise that Trump supporters are basically drooling imbeciles, is ridiculous. 75 MILLION Americans voted against Biden and his agenda. We are told that 81 million voted against Trump but for a candidate that did not campaign and literally stayed out of public view 90+% of the time.

Here's the bottom line - Your OPINION of the motives or abilities of tens of millions of us is only that - an OPINION. You and your media do not control reality for every person in this nation. The beliefs of other people are just as important to them as yours are to you. And here's the real kicker - you will never shame or shout us down. NOT EVER.

If your party and its media try the same thing again that was done in 2020, the nation is going to come apart at the seams and believe it or not, that will affect YOU and your little corner of paradise. On the whole, I'd say compromise and rational discussion would lead to a better outcome but hey, you do you. What happens next, we'll deal with as it comes.
Actually my main point is that voter fraud is statistically very rare.

The only reason why Republican voters believe there is rampant voter fraud is because republicans in office or Trump told them there is. That’s it.​

Fuck you. Trump isn't the only one who said that.

In fact, Joe Biden bragged about it, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Joe Biden's confession is the #1 reason that people know that his campaign committed massive voter fraud. He confessed on livestream video.

Forum List

Back