The only way Trump's base breaks with Trump is if he breaks with them...

...and so far it looks like he is aware of this, and is keeping faith with his election promises.

It's hard to recall, but George H.W. Bush had very high approval ratings during the Gulf War.

He lost it all when he allowed Democrats to talk him into breaking his "read my lips" pledge not to raise taxes.

Trump is smart enough not to do that.
Trump has fucked over hids base many times & his base is too fucking stupid to know it,.

The Democrat Party is going to have to change their strategery if they hope to compete in 2020. Calling the Great American Middle Class the "basket of deplorables" really didn't endear those folks to the Far Left.

If I were advising Creepy Joe or Farticus, I'd tell them to start reaching out to Americans in small cities and rural areas and turn these areas around.
The Democrats certainly don't need the support of ignorant, stupid, uneducated people like you.

Clinton never called the middle class a basket of deplorables. What a lying fuck you are.

She said Trump supporters included a basket of your ilk.

...and so far it looks like he is aware of this, and is keeping faith with his election promises.

It's hard to recall, but George H.W. Bush had very high approval ratings during the Gulf War.

He lost it all when he allowed Democrats to talk him into breaking his "read my lips" pledge not to raise taxes.

Trump could kill every liberal in America and his base would make him EMPEROR for life. And throw a big party.

The Democrats certainly don't need the support of ignorant, stupid, uneducated people like you.

Clinton never called the middle class a basket of deplorables. What a lying fuck you are.

She said Trump supporters included a basket of your ilk.

The Democrat Party doesn't need the Deplorable Americans if they are content on 2nd place.

But unless they go to the small towns and small cities, and bring real jobs and real money they will get really schlonged in 2020.

Obama's punitive tax rates, his idea to impose draconian penalties for failure to buy health insurances just didn't go over very well.

Here is the problem. Trump was not elected on his promises. Most people oppose Trump's promises. Voters oppose Trump's tax cuts and even Republican polling confirms this. The number one issue was healthcare. Trump is hugely unpopular on this issue. Also suburban women will be coming out in droves to vote against Trump. Michigan and Pennsylvania are gone because of this.
Oh, I think he was elected on immigration and the browning of America.

Trump could kill every liberal in America and his base would make him EMPEROR for life. And throw a big party.
Not a bad notion

Forum List

Back