The ONLY word for this is tragic

I like my insurance coverage and it's a fair service at a fair price.

They should leave those of us who like what we have the hell alone

-Geaux

They are

Alone as not invading my privacy by having the Nazi goons at the IRS combing over my 1040 seeing if I have insurance. None of the governments business is my point

-Geaux

Whiny bitch

You have the exact same insurance you always had. Now bitch like a little girl because you have an extra line to fill out on a tax form

Alone as not invading my privacy by having the Nazi goons at the IRS combing over my 1040 seeing if I have insurance. None of the governments business is my point

-Geaux

Whiny bitch

You have the exact same insurance you always had. Now bitch like a little girl because you have an extra line to fill out on a tax form

Plus I get to pay for freeloaders to have it as well. Instead of 'single', or family option, now I have to pay for deadbeat option..

What a deal

-Geaux

-Geaux

Whiny bitch

Plus I get to pay for freeloaders to have it as well. Instead of 'single', or family option, now I have to pay for deadbeat option..

What a deal

-Geaux
You have always paid for deadbeats. Why do you think your hospital bills are so high?

Only now, those deadbeats have actual insurance and do not have to use emergency rooms when they have a cold

Whiny bitch

What a deal

-Geaux
You have always paid for deadbeats. Why do you think your hospital bills are so high?

Only now, those deadbeats have actual insurance and do not have to use emergency rooms when they have a cold

Oh, you mean all the illegal alien criminals will not be clogging up ER?

What a solution

-Geaux

What a deal

-Geaux

What a solution

-Geaux

Yes illegals, people who do not qualify for Medicaid, the self employed, low income people without employer healthcare.....

You know...the ones Republicans say, Let them die

What a solution

-Geaux

Yes illegals, people who do not qualify for Medicaid, the self employed, low income people without employer healthcare.....

So, the answer to those that break the law, clog up ER, is to have you and me pay for their insurance? What a crime deterrent

-Geaux

What a solution

-Geaux

So, the answer to those that break the law, clog up ER, is to have you and me pay for their insurance? What a crime deterrent

-Geaux

Actually, it is

I don't want people dying in our streets, spreading diseases, giving birth in public restrooms just because they lack immigration papers

I like my insurance coverage and it's a fair service at a fair price.

They should leave those of us who like what we have the hell alone

-Geaux

Sure, why not.

Mostly, it does. But that's okay. I know you need to be angry at the black guy.

Can you tell me what about your plan ObamaCare changed, or are you just upset because it's Obama?

What a solution

-Geaux

-Geaux

No, you just want them to do the menial jobs you'd never take for a pittance.

You want to eat cheap lettuce and shit on a clean public toilet. And you don't want to think too hard that a real person had to do that work.

If what you say is true, then the people of Cigna should be prosecuted both criminally (for breach of contract) and civilly (for pain & suffering). But that doesn't justify unconstitutionally altering our healthcare system. I was 100% happy with our current system - who are you to force me out of it?

It's not true.
Death of Nataline Sarkisyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uh, yeah, it is true.

And, no, Cigna can't be prosecuted. The court found that because Nataline's Dad's employer had paid for the insurance, he had no standing to sue them.

No it's not true. You're being disingenuous here and you know it. The FACTS show that they denied treatment at first because the transplant only gave her a 65% chance of survival for 5 months.

Well no shit they are going to deny that. And guess what liar? The U.S. government will absolutely DENY that as well! Who is going to dump tons of money into a treatment which has a 35% chance of failure and only adds 5 months if successful?!? :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Whiny bitch

You're lies get more egregious by the minute. There are literally MILLIONS of Americans who have lost their coverage and MILLIONS more who cannot keep their doctor.

Thanks to Obamacare - I lost my insurance AND I lost my doctor. And that is just a simple FACT ass-wipe.

What a solution

-Geaux

Oh - you mean the ones your greedy, selfish ass refuses to pay for? If you "care" sooooo much about them, why don't YOU pay for them? Stop forcing me to pay for them, set up your own foundation for these criminals and YOU and JoeB. pay for them.

Oh wait, that's right, parasites like YOU don't help anyone. You just hurt everyone.

-Geaux

Actually, it is

I don't want people dying in our streets, spreading diseases, giving birth in public restrooms just because they lack immigration papers

"Actually it is" a "crime deterrent" how is this deterring them from breaking the law when you're promising them FREE healthcare from the nation with the best healthcare?!? :cuckoo: Do you even attempt to think before you go off half-cocked in a post?

By the way, nobody cares what you want. If you want it, why don't YOU PAY FOR IT?!?

Uh, yeah, it is true.

And, no, Cigna can't be prosecuted. The court found that because Nataline's Dad's employer had paid for the insurance, he had no standing to sue them.

No it's not true. You're being disingenuous here and you know it. The FACTS show that they denied treatment at first because the transplant only gave her a 65% chance of survival for 5 months.

Well no shit they are going to deny that. And guess what liar? The U.S. government will absolutely DENY that as well! Who is going to dump tons of money into a treatment which has a 35% chance of failure and only adds 5 months if successful?!? :cuckoo:

65% is actually pretty good odds. And frankly, Medicare already pays for more expensive treatments with worse prognosis... but they don't have a CEO that make nine-figures.

What a solution

-Geaux

Oh - you mean the ones your greedy, selfish ass refuses to pay for? If you "care" sooooo much about them, why don't YOU pay for them? Stop forcing me to pay for them, set up your own foundation for these criminals and YOU and JoeB. pay for them.

Oh wait, that's right, parasites like YOU don't help anyone. You just hurt everyone.

Poodle, somehow I suspect, RW and I, being more advanced in our professions and careers, probably have paid more tax than you have over a lifetime.

But as long as I'm forced to pay for your wars for Oil and Israel, you are forced to pay for treatment for poor people.

Actually, you're paying for it in any event, through bankruptcies and emergency room visits and soaking those with insurance to pay for those who don't. But I'm suspecting math isn't your strong suit.

Uh, yeah, it is true.

65% is actually pretty good odds. And frankly, Medicare already pays for more expensive treatments with worse prognosis... but they don't have a CEO that make nine-figures.

First of all, 65% is AWFUL odds Mr. Disingenuous and you know it. Second, it was 65% for only 5 months (isn't it funny how you leave that part out because it proves you are wrong). After 5 months, she was expected to die.

And you know the funny thing about Medicare? I can't choose another option once the government runs everything. With Cigna, I can see if they are doing a shitty job and go somewhere else.

But lets be honest (something you've refused to do so far) - goose stepping Dumbocrats hate options. They want to force people into their view of utopia.

How about you make Obamacare a CHOICE? You know - the FREEDOM to CHOOSE - which is what the nation is intended to be? Allow people to completely opt out of Obamacare if they CHOOSE. They are not bound to it but they get no "benefits" from it either (as if there were any :lol:).

No? Yeah, I didn't think a goose-stepping Dumbocrat would agree to give people the freedom to decide for themselves.

[

First of all, 65% is AWFUL odds Mr. Disingenuous and you know it. Second, it was 65% for only 5 months (isn't it funny how you leave that part out because it proves you are wrong). After 5 months, she was expected to die.

If you ask someone if they wanted to die RIGHT NOW or five months from now, I suspect most people would pick five months from now.

And there was a very good chance she'd have made a full recovery.

But in any case, I'd trust her doctors, who knew what her prognosis was, over Ed Hanaway, who wasn't a doctor.

[
And you know the funny thing about Medicare? I can't choose another option once the government runs everything. With Cigna, I can see if they are doing a shitty job and go somewhere else.

Well, that's not true, because you can pick Medicare Part C and have them pay for private insurance...

On the other hand, Nataline's father didn't have a choice. Cigna was the company his employer chose. He could get another job, but Pre-ObamaCare, whatever insurance company he picked could have called Nataline's condition a "Pre-existing" condition and refused to pay for it. So he was kind of screwed either way.

[
But lets be honest (something you've refused to do so far) - goose stepping Dumbocrats hate options. They want to force people into their view of utopia.

How about you make Obamacare a CHOICE? You know - the FREEDOM to CHOOSE - which is what the nation is intended to be? Allow people to completely opt out of Obamacare if they CHOOSE. They are not bound to it but they get no "benefits" from it either (as if there were any :lol:).

No? Yeah, I didn't think a goose-stepping Dumbocrat would agree to give people the freedom to decide for themselves.

Guy, you keep mistaking ObamaCare for single payer. It isn't.

I still have the same insurance I had before ObamaCare. And since ObamaCare, we stopped having those yearly meetings about how the coverage was going to be a little shittier than it was last year.

And frankly, you seem to mistake "Freedom" for "Acting like a douchebag".

Poodle, somehow I suspect, RW and I, being more advanced in our professions and careers, probably have paid more tax than you have over a lifetime.

But as long as I'm forced to pay for your wars for Oil and Israel, you are forced to pay for treatment for poor people.

Actually, you're paying for it in any event, through bankruptcies and emergency room visits and soaking those with insurance to pay for those who don't. But I'm suspecting math isn't your strong suit.

Funny - last night you claimed I was "mean" and you weren't going to "stoop to my level". Today you've thrown at least 3 insults in every post.

First of all, defense is a Constitutional responsibility of the federal government. It provides FREEDOM. The same FREEDOM that affords you the luxury to spend your life bitching and crying about the United States. And even though you abuse that FREEDOM more than anyone, you still don't have to pay for it. The U.S. gives you the FREEDOM to leave any time you want.

Second, the only reason I pay for this stuff now is because government decided several decades ago that a doctor is a slave and must perform their labor even if the recipient of that labor is unable to pay for it (brilliant) :cuckoo:. Now that we've had several decades to see that government interference has created a catastrophe, moron's like you declare that we need more government! Because, you know - it's always good to add more of the problem to a problem :cuckoo:.

Can you say Who Is John Galt? :lmao:

Forum List

Back