the outside observer, non usa citizens watching the USA election

hitler didn t use gas, imagine a V2 on london with 1 ton of tabun

400 000 dead

100 V2 with 100 tons of tabun

London Dead

don t know whats happening but i got mallware without end, skripts stoping me posting on this forum
------------------------------------------- perhaps it is Putin attacking , he may already have you by the nuts Hauke .
Putin has Trump by the "nuts"
View attachment 88326
Putin is obviously NOT a communist.
Obvious?
Putin is not only a former KGB chief, but a totalitarian-type nationalist who wants to bring Russia back to the glory days of the USSR.
--------------------------------------- agree , and why wouldn't he PK1. Off topic but its the same thing with the 'islamists' , they want to rule the world with a rebuilt 'caliphate' . Its simply human nature pk1 .
It's human nature to survive ... and propagate to a REASONABLE degree. Competition and cooperation are both necessary for overall survival.
The ethnocentric 'caliphate' leaders can go fuck themselves ... in the name of "Allah".

we got 'dresden' pretty good though , didn't need gas i guess Hauke ,

the royal airforce droped 50 000 tons, 50kt of bombs on dresden
100 tons of gas would be more deadly, a bomb droped is gone, gas stays

------------------------------------------- perhaps it is Putin attacking , he may already have you by the nuts Hauke .
Putin has Trump by the "nuts"
View attachment 88326
Putin is obviously NOT a communist.
Obvious?
Putin is not only a former KGB chief, but a totalitarian-type nationalist who wants to bring Russia back to the glory days of the USSR.
--------------------------------------- agree , and why wouldn't he PK1. Off topic but its the same thing with the 'islamists' , they want to rule the world with a rebuilt 'caliphate' . Its simply human nature pk1 .
It's human nature to survive ... and propagate to a REASONABLE degree. Competition and cooperation are both necessary for overall survival.
The ethnocentric 'caliphate' leaders can go fuck themselves ... in the name of "Allah".
---------------------------------------- reasonable is an OPINION . ---------------------------------------- And my off topic mention of the upcoming islamic 'caliphate' is just a mention . islam wants to recapture its past glory rather than play second fiddle to a buncha 'kufir' westerners PK1 .

the royal airforce droped 50 000 tons, 50kt of bombs on dresden
100 tons of gas would be more deadly, a bomb droped is gone, gas stays
------------------------------------ like i said , we got 'dresden' pretty good or good enough Hauke .

the alien ecm destroyed my browser, i had to reboot firefox

and you got no clue hitler had enough gas to kill everyone on earth, hitler had enough gas to kill every russian attacking and kill every american attacking and they had no clue that just toucing the poison would kill them german gas could kill people with gasmasks

but hitler didn t use his supergas
hitler didn t put his super gas in his super missiles

hitler didn t use gas

and the thing with Putin , he is a patriotic Russian , why would he want to play second fiddle to mrobama and a weakend , social experimenting USA military PK1 ??

ok im a german watching the usa election.

hillary clinton supports NATO, fine
Donald Trump doesent support NATO, scary

hillary clinton supports the rights of nations

donald trump ............................ what the fuck does donald trump support ??????????????????

Trump and his followers are scared of the wind. To them the whole world is out to get them and it is all someone else's fault whenever anything goes wrong in THEIR lives. They take no responsibility for their own lives.

Remember the headline in 2004 after Bush Jr. won again.

'How Can 59 Million People Be So Stupid'

hitler had enough gas and enough V2 to kill all enemys

i don t know why he didn t

VX

was made by english chemists, germans produced an equal deadly compound

the best modification in the 21 entury is a binary compund that will only produse VX at the target

you and Hauke both seem to be living in the PAST Issac .

You ignore past things that are painful to you, that's all. Unless you are going to claim that you never listen to any song older than today. You do? Stop living in the past.

we'll see what happens , 60 some days to go Issac . Go Trump !!

and if you belive deatroying the ready munition is really usefull... the usa cemical industry is capable of producing enough VX in 2 month to kill every living being more complex then a bacteria

on earth, guaranteed 100 times the deadly dose

to make sure no poison is produced we need to go back to the dark ages

Forum List

Back