the outside observer, non usa citizens watching the USA election

actually for the last 75 years germans don t like nationalism, so we understand trump but we don t like him

The fact that Europeans don't like Nationalism anymore is part of the reason I'll never step foot in Europe. Your last Nationalist leader was on the right track. He just took it too far (outside the boundaries of Germany and to extermination rather than deportation).

which republican wants to be next to the worst defeat ever in a presidential

i've only been in the USA , USA has always treated me excellent .
You should get out and see the world; it's really fun to experience cultural differences, and a great overall "liberal arts" education.
After visiting underdeveloped countries, you'll be even more proud to be a US American ... overall (with exception of ethnocentric bigots).

thats why theres social security in germany
----------------------------------social security exists in the USA and private people do investing . I hear that your new muslim population is arriving to help shore up your social security system and rape German women and widdle girls and boys Hauke.

donald trump is going to get the worst defeat ever in a election

acctually i think donald trump is going to leave the election before the 1st discussion

i've only been in the USA , USA has always treated me excellent .
You should get out and see the world; it's really fun to experience cultural differences, and a great overall "liberal arts" education.
After visiting underdeveloped countries, you'll be even more proud to be a US American ... overall (with exception of ethnocentric bigots).
------------------------------------------ don't want to spend the money , a ten , twenty thousand dollar trip buys a nice mototcycle PKI .

and the republicans are not going to have a candidate in an election

ok im a german watching the usa election.

hillary clinton supports NATO, fine
Donald Trump doesent support NATO, scary

hillary clinton supports the rights of nations

donald trump ............................ what the fuck does donald trump support ??????????????????
Germany is a country...grow up and take care of yourselves.
If you're an ally, we'll be more than happy to lend a hand.

and if any us citizen feels better if germany got nuclear weapons, your fucking insane
We already have given you nukes.

It's time if us to pull our military out of Europe completely and let you people defend yourselves

Or we start charging you for the cost of keeping our military forces in your country

i wouldn t want to rule german politics, and i sure wouldn t want to rule american

not for 1000 billion euro

i would need 10 000 billion to actually be able to move the american economy

Forum List

Back