the outside observer, non usa citizens watching the USA election

i would need 10 000 billion to actually be able to move the american economy

No money necessary. Just an eraser and the US Legal Code. It could be done very easily by simply removing a number of unconstitutional laws and prohibitions.

i would start to go into space, i prefer space to build my paradise

1st id build a autonomose space which can support enough people so they can reproduce in the asteroid belt

that would cost about 4 trillion dollars

mankind is rich enough to build a independant nation in the asteroid belt

it would cost only about 4 trillion dollars, thats about what earth spends for war in 4 years

4 trillion dollars for space, or 4 trillion dollars for war

all the usa icbm + all the usa icbm in subs are enough to defend the USA for the next 20 years

actually they scared about the b2

its good theres only 12

forgot that americans never murder, but i consider those yellow faces to be human like me

i had an interesting discusion with my dead Nazi grandfather

my grandfather was the driver for adolf hitler in posen 1939

forgot that americans never murder, but i consider those yellow faces to be human like me

Americans murder. We kill each other at alarming rates. We also kill you sub-humans. Twice last century we had to kill Germans for French, Belgians, etc....

I'm totally in favor for never having the USA involved in another foreign conflict. Let you baboons kill each other and leave less of you folks to bother Americans.

my grandfather was sent to a batallion of prisoners in 1944 in kurland and was 1 of very few who got out of the kurland kettel because his foot got blown away by a mine.

at the end my grandfather survived, and didn t like nazis anymore

Forum List

Back