the outside observer, non usa citizens watching the USA election

back to the current USA elections, how come you got an orang utan as a presidential candidate ?

you elected a hollywood 2nd tier you elected a spy you elected a totall moron, i know americans elect crazy presidents, but an orang utan ? thats new

don t say anything against orangutans, i got friends who are orang utans and a lot smarter then donald trump too

acctually every orang utan i know is smarter then donald trump

space is a legitimate expenditure remember appollo skylab enterprise nad newest part iss

if i got a quarter of the us defense for 10 years the human race would have a future

don t know whats happening but i got mallware without end, skripts stoping me posting on this forum
------------------------------------------- perhaps it is Putin attacking , he may already have you by the nuts Hauke .
Putin has Trump by the "nuts"
View attachment 88326
Putin is obviously NOT a communist.
Obvious?
Putin is not only a former KGB chief, but a totalitarian-type nationalist who wants to bring Russia back to the glory days of the USSR.

Putin is a nationalistic strongman who wants to dominate his region, ie the area of the Former Soviet Union..

He has taken no steps to reintroduce communism.

He seems intelligent enough to me to realize that he is NOT going to be parking thousands of tanks in central Germany.

He is obviously NOT a communist.

we got bombed out of war in germany.
id think if newyork got bombed and chicago got bombed and atlanta got bombed los angeles got bombed san franciso got bombed atlanta got bombed and miami got bombed and 50 million of your civilians died you wouldn t like war either

What "war" are you talking about?

ok im a german watching the usa election.

hillary clinton supports NATO, fine
Donald Trump doesent support NATO, scary

hillary clinton supports the rights of nations

donald trump ............................ what the fuck does donald trump support ??????????????????

Trump and his followers are scared of the wind. To them the whole world is out to get them and it is all someone else's fault whenever anything goes wrong in THEIR lives. They take no responsibility for their own lives.

Remember the headline in 2004 after Bush Jr. won again.

'How Can 59 Million People Be So Stupid'

Says the man who lacks the empathy or imagination to understand how anyone can disagree with him legitimately.

Putin , he is a patriotic Russian , why would he want to play second fiddle to mrobama and a weakend , social experimenting USA military PK1 ??
Nemtsov was also a patriotic Russian, like Gorby. Putin's intolerant, uncivil nationalistic perspective is what concerns me.
Likewise, if USA is uncivil and propagates economic greed at the expense of other nations, then i will bash USA policy too.

USA must work together with EU to keep Putin's Russia in check ... until a moderate Russian takes the lead.

The EU has far more than enough economic and military potential to keep Russia in check if they want to.

Without US.

Putin , he is a patriotic Russian , why would he want to play second fiddle to mrobama and a weakend , social experimenting USA military PK1 ??
Nemtsov was also a patriotic Russian, like Gorby. Putin's intolerant, uncivil nationalistic perspective is what concerns me.
Likewise, if USA is uncivil and propagates economic greed at the expense of other nations, then i will bash USA policy too.
The USA must work together with EU to keep Putin's Russia in check ... until a moderate Russian takes the lead.
-------------------------------------------------- Russia seems to be a problem for the EU and i despise the 'eu' . Putin is also fighting 'islamist state' which i approve of PK1 .
I would support a strong(er) Russia with a moderate, more intellectually advanced politician in the lead.
Not Putin.

"intellectually advanced" meaning agreeing with you. LOL!!

Any reasonably strong Russian leader is going to be taking steps to protect and advance Russian interests, and that includes ethnic russians in nearby nations.

Forum List

Back