The Outsiders

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a timely message by Brother Michael Boldea Jr. It is entitled the Outsiders. After reading the sermon - which I'll post in two parts - ask yourselves this question. Am I an insider? Or an Outsider? It is going to make the difference in where you spend eternity, friend.

Hand of Help Ministries

The Outsiders

I’ve been doing more praying than writing lately. I’ve been doing more praying than pretty much anything else if I am to be perfectly honest, and I think anyone seeing the world for what it has become, and watching the chess pieces moving on the chessboard with lightning fast speed can do nothing less.

We knew these things were coming, for long and long we knew. Seeing them up close, however, does make one catch their breath and realize these are just the outlying storm clouds. The brunt of the storm itself and the true fury thereof has not yet arrived.

My heart breaks as I watch more and more people tether their hopes to the church, thinking it a place of refuge and safety, only to have their hopes shattered at the revelation that the church is full to the rafters with godless wolves who are tirelessly bringing in destructive heresies, hoping to seduce, to tempt, to deceive, and to shipwreck faith in the Christ, as well as the Word.

It seems like every other day there is some Christian college somewhere embracing what God abhors, and lest anyone have the temerity to say anything about it, they’ve already taken preemptive measures and painted any who would object as being bigoted knuckle draggers whose only place on this earth is a cave somewhere.

There no longer remains reverence for the Word of God, and as such we can call it a story book, the ramblings of long dead people who had nothing better to do than sit down and scrawl some chicken scratches on some parchment, or an antiquated tome likened to an instructional manual on making buggy whips.

There is no outrage, and this outrages me. There is no outcry, no call for the immediate dismissal of those who would slander the Word of God and compare it to nothing more than useless dross and filler.

With each passing day those who continue to cling to Christ and stand on the Word will be labeled outsiders. With each passing day those that refuse to be indoctrinated into the new and glorious heresy will be marginalized, shunned, and made out to be the worst kind of humans.

Most of you already know this; you’ve prepared your hearts for it. You’ve steeled your constitution, and are ready to brave the crashing waves of hatred and vitriol. This post is not so much for you, but for those who still walk about with their heads in the clouds thinking if only they make enough compromises, if only they acquiesce enough, if only they become more and more like the world, the world will eventually embrace them.

As long as you cling to Christ, you are a foreign entity and the world’s singular purpose is to expel you. The only way to be at peace with the world is to betray the cross, and sadly more and more ‘spiritual leaders’ and men of renown are doing exactly that.

For the past six years or so I’ve been warning of coming persecution only to be mocked, ridiculed, and even laughed out of some churches. It’s good to see some are at least are catching up, seeing what’s on the horizon, and beginning to sound the alarm.

Make your peace about being an outsider. Make your peace with the reality that you will be ostracized, maligned, marginalized, and persecuted. Pray not to be spared these things, but rather pray for the boldness, courage, and strength to endure them.

The hour draws nigh, and He who sees all will judge in righteousness and holiness among His own. You will know when this has commenced from the wailing and mourning that will pierce the silence.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
Hand of Help Ministries

With each passing day those who continue to cling to Christ and stand on the Word will be labeled outsiders. With each passing day those that refuse to be indoctrinated into the new and glorious heresy will be marginalized, shunned, and made out to be the worst kind of humans.

Most of you already know this; you’ve prepared your hearts for it. You’ve steeled your constitution, and are ready to brave the crashing waves of hatred and vitriol. This post is not so much for you, but for those who still walk about with their heads in the clouds thinking if only they make enough compromises, if only they acquiesce enough, if only they become more and more like the world, the world will eventually embrace them.

As long as you cling to Christ, you are a foreign entity and the world’s singular purpose is to expel you. The only way to be at peace with the world is to betray the cross, and sadly more and more ‘spiritual leaders’ and men of renown are doing exactly that.

For the past six years or so I’ve been warning of coming persecution only to be mocked, ridiculed, and even laughed out of some churches. It’s good to see some are at least are catching up, seeing what’s on the horizon, and beginning to sound the alarm.

Make your peace about being an outsider. Make your peace with the reality that you will be ostracized, maligned, marginalized, and persecuted. Pray not to be spared these things, but rather pray for the boldness, courage, and strength to endure them.

The hour draws nigh, and He who sees all will judge in righteousness and holiness among His own. You will know when this has commenced from the wailing and mourning that will pierce the silence.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
Hand of Help Ministries

Have no fear: the Rothchilds are here:

Rothschild AG, the Swiss branch, set up a representative banking office in Frankfurt.

Niles' Weekly Register, Volume 49 had the following to say about the Rothschilds influence on international high finance in 1836;

"The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking ... we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburgh to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing. ... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?"[28]

Rothschild family - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Penelope, the Illuminati was founded by a Catholic - Ignatius Loyola. Not a Jew. Are there Jewish Catholics? Of course. And your point would be what?
You see? You do not have a point.

Now let us return to the topic at hand which would be - being an "outsider'. Are you willing to be rejected by others for the sake of Jesus Christ? What possible difference could it make to you - if others despised you for deciding to follow Christ and live for him? If even your own family disowned you?

You will receive eternal life and those who reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ will not. Understood?

Penelope, the Illuminati was founded by a Catholic - Ignatius Loyola. Not a Jew. Are there Jewish Catholics? Of course. And your point would be what?

Now let us return to the topic at hand which would be - being an "outsider'. Are you willing to be rejected by others for the sake of Jesus Christ? What possible difference could it make to you - if others despised you for deciding to follow Christ and live for him? If even your own family disowned you?

You will receive eternal life and those who reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ will not. Understood?

Not intending to derail your thread, Jeri, but just offering another perspective on the term "outsider".

As an Atheist you are treated like an "outsider" automatically. You are rejected by others simply because you don't follow the herd and believe as they do. Atheists are the most despised and distrusted segment of the population even though we have done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

So yes, from personal experience I know exactly what it means to be an "outsider".

And here is the ironic part. I have made my peace with being an outsider. I know that those who malign Atheists do so because of their own shortcomings. Their fears and doubts and bigotry are their problem.

As an Atheist I am more than satisfied with the life I have right here and now with my nearest and dearest.

Being an outsider is actually quite a liberating experience too. I highly recommend it from the perspective of an Atheist.

Peace
DT

Jeri, your folks are bringing in some of those heresies. You have to have the Spirit to know this.

Your picking on the wrong people. and oh Ignatius Loyola I believe was a jew who converted (but really didn't). dig deeper.

Last edited:

Not intending to derail your thread, Jeri, but just offering another perspective on the term "outsider".

As an Atheist you are treated like an "outsider" automatically. You are rejected by others simply because you don't follow the herd and believe as they do. Atheists are the most despised and distrusted segment of the population even though we have done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

So yes, from personal experience I know exactly what it means to be an "outsider".

And here is the ironic part. I have made my peace with being an outsider. I know that those who malign Atheists do so because of their own shortcomings. Their fears and doubts and bigotry are their problem.

As an Atheist I am more than satisfied with the life I have right here and now with my nearest and dearest.

Being an outsider is actually quite a liberating experience too. I highly recommend it from the perspective of an Atheist.

Peace
DT

Perhaps it is human nature for everyone to believe they are the most maligned - when they become "outsiders", Derideo. But at what level?

I do not doubt that you have experienced hearing opposition to atheism in general when expressing your views as an atheist but have you been personally attacked and harrassed for being an atheist? Stalked, followed, violently confronted, your life threatened? (death threats)

I have experienced all of the above, and on message boards many personal attacks, being called names, locally I've being singled out in churches and slandered even from the pulpit of some churches ( more than a couple of times to be clear) - because I refused to compromise what I believe in order to accommodate their sin. None of this moves me. Because being an outsider - as a Believer in Jesus Christ - preaching the Cross does come with a cost. But it is not worthy to be counted considering the reward awaiting the Believer in eternity.

The world does appears to like you, Derideo, on this board. I do not see any people maligning you here. (personally attacking you for what you believe) If it has happened I was not aware of it.

With the born again Christian that refuses to compromise with the world - the lukewarm churches - the false churches - it becomes quite the "outsider" experience. Jesus was very clear that if his followers belonged to the world - the world would love them -but because they belong to him the world will hate them. I'm comfortable with that because a servant is not above his master.

I expect the world to be the world. They do not shock me with their attitudes, they propensity to be dishonest, offensive, to live sinful lives.

On the other hand, I've met good people who live better than those I've seen inside the churches and they, like you, are atheists. And that does not surprise me either.

What does surprise me is how any atheist could logically compare their persecution to the persecution of the true christians in the 21st century where someone is being killed for their faith every 11 minutes (some report less than every 11 minutes) some place in the world. That is something the atheists simply cannot claim about their own plight with persecution.

Thanks for your comment.

Your picking on the wrong people. and oh Ignatius Loyola I believe was a jew who converted (but really didn't). dig deeper.

I am not picking on the wrong people. I am exposing the right people, that being the Jesuits and Catholic Vatican. Ignatius Loyola was a Catholic occultist - founder of the Illuminati and the Jesuits and a hater of Protestants and Jews. Please make a note of it. Good night.

As you do appear to be ignorant of the history of Vatican in regards to Romans raping the Jewish women. murdering their husbands - the Jewish Catholic children that were brainwashed and used by the Vatican - indoctrinated into lies by the Vatican - etc. Feel free to read this link in its entirety and you won't have to wonder any longer what is going on with your Roman Catholic Institution, Penelope. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly. Wake up.
WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

I am not picking on the wrong people. I am exposing the right people, that being the Jesuits and Catholic Vatican. Ignatius Loyola was a Catholic occultist - founder of the Illuminati and the Jesuits and a hater of Protestants and Jews. Please make a note of it. Good night.

As you do appear to be ignorant of the history of Vatican in regards to Romans raping the Jewish women. murdering their husbands - the Jewish Catholic children that were brainwashed and used by the Vatican - indoctrinated into lies by the Vatican - etc. Feel free to read this link in its entirety and you won't have to wonder any longer what is going on with your Roman Catholic Institution, Penelope. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly. Wake up.
WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Please read about Crypto Jews, the Zionist control the globe not the RC's.

Why? When the Roman Catholic Vatican and their military arm - THE JESUITS - are behind every conceivable evil why should I read about the Jews? OR EVEN THE MUSLIMS FOR THAT MATTER?!!! WHY?

Why? When the Roman Catholic Vatican and their military arm - THE JESUITS - are behind every conceivable evil why should I read about the Jews? OR EVEN THE MUSLIMS FOR THAT MATTER?!!! WHY?

Because the Jewish Mafia are the communist and all the terror in the world we see, mainly comes from them. The Zionist even control the RCC.

The largest mafia and worst one was the Jewish mafia in the states, open up your eyes. Read the Talmud.

Because the Jewish Mafia are the communist and all the terror in the world we see, mainly comes from them. The Zionist even control the RCC.

Had you read the History forum thread about WWI and WWII you would have learned that the Jesuits created Communism not the Jews. You would also have learned the Jesuits authored the Protocols of Zion to inflame hatred towards the Jews, authored Mein Kampf for the master plan to annihilate the Jews and furthermore - their founder Loyola - was the mastermind who created the Illuminati which nicely eliminates your conspiracy idea that the Jews were behind that. What you'd learn from reading the thread - the true history of Catholicism - is that the Jews were not behind any of it. But that kind of truth does not appear to be helpful to your agenda of fomenting anti-semitic hatred towards the Jewish people so it is quite obvious why you refuse to read it, Penelope. Nevertheless this scripture is one you should consider:

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise. Proverbs 12:15

Had you read the History forum thread about WWI and WWII you would have learned that the Jesuits created Communism not the Jews. You would also have learned the Jesuits authored the Protocols of Zion to inflame hatred towards the Jews, authored Mein Kampf for the master plan to annihilate the Jews and furthermore - their founder Loyola - was the mastermind who created the Illuminati which nicely eliminates your conspiracy idea that the Jews were behind that. What you'd learn from reading the thread - the true history of Catholicism - is that the Jews were not behind any of it. But that kind of truth does not appear to be helpful to your agenda of fomenting anti-semitic hatred towards the Jewish people so it is quite obvious why you refuse to read it, Penelope. Nevertheless this scripture is one you should consider:

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise. Proverbs 12:15

Have you read about the Jews in Russia, how they destroyed Christianity. NO, I imagine not. Your bible is not what you think, most of it was wrote in Alexandria Egypt by Hellenistic Jews and others, also, its based on stories from Sumer, and incorporates, Persian, Greek and Roman ideologies. Ezra wrote the Torah and his scribes, and the Babylon Talmud was started in Babylon, which is basically what the Muslim learned from in Medina.

In response to Starkey - "my people" were behind none of this. It was the Jesuits who infiltrated the Protestant churches pretending to be Christians in order to bring in false doctrine, heresy and destroy the churches. I warned the churches I attended that there were false teachers coming in among them and that their doctrine was going off the rails but they would not listen. I also warned them that if there is sin on the altar the judgment of God is going to come to that church and again they did not listen. So I gave them the warning - and left. End of story - my own company of believers are as grieved as I am over the condition of the churches today. But the good news is God is in full control and He knows how to cleanse His own church.

In response to Starkey - "my people" were behind none of this. It was the Jesuits who infiltrated the Protestant churches pretending to be Christians in order to bring in false doctrine, heresy and destroy the churches. I warned the churches I attended that there were false teachers coming in among them and that their doctrine was going off the rails but they would not listen. I also warned them that if there is sin on the altar the judgment of God is going to come to that church and again they did not listen. So I gave them the warning - and left. End of story - my own company of believers are as grieved as I am over the condition of the churches today. But the good news is God is in full control and He knows how to cleanse His own church.

It was the Protestants who started the KKK and were anti RC, Blacks and Jews.

Have you read about the Jews in Russia, how they destroyed Christianity. NO, I imagine not. Your bible is not what you think, most of it was wrote in Alexandria Egypt by Hellenistic Jews and others, also, its based on stories from Sumer, and incorporates, Persian, Greek and Roman ideologies. Ezra wrote the Torah and his scribes, and the Babylon Talmud was started in Babylon, which is basically what the Muslim learned from in Medina.

You are deceived, Penelope. The Roman Catholic church has brainwashed you into believing lies. I find this to be quite common with those who blindly follow the Roman Institution. All of you seem to have that same seething hatred for Jews and Protestants. I hope the Jewish readers here are paying attention.

It was the Protestants who started the KKK and were anti RC, Blacks and Jews.

Wrong. It was Jesuits who infiltrated those churches, Penelope. Dr. Alberto Rivera who was an ex- Jesuit told the story of how they managed to create the KKK and why they did it. It was once again their agenda to destroy any trust toward the protestant church - by making them appear to be known as a church that hated the Jews, the Black people and the Catholic people. How utterly evil and clever of them to devise such a plan. Jim Jones was a Jesuit on a mission from the Vatican as well. His assignment was similar in that he was to destroy the reputation of the Protestants by setting up his own church - Jim Jones was a faithful Catholic and Jesuit - he was never a Protestant - he only pretended to be one - the man was not a Christian! Once again had you read the history forum thread I put up on who was behind WWI and WWII you'd know that but you do not seem to want to learn the truth. Why is that? Do you have an aversion to the truth? Is that what has kept you in the Roman Institution for so long?

This is a timely message by Brother Michael Boldea Jr. It is entitled the Outsiders. After reading the sermon - which I'll post in two parts - ask yourselves this question. Am I an insider? Or an Outsider? It is going to make the difference in where you spend eternity, friend.

Hand of Help Ministries

The Outsiders

I’ve been doing more praying than writing lately. I’ve been doing more praying than pretty much anything else if I am to be perfectly honest, and I think anyone seeing the world for what it has become, and watching the chess pieces moving on the chessboard with lightning fast speed can do nothing less.

We knew these things were coming, for long and long we knew. Seeing them up close, however, does make one catch their breath and realize these are just the outlying storm clouds. The brunt of the storm itself and the true fury thereof has not yet arrived.

My heart breaks as I watch more and more people tether their hopes to the church, thinking it a place of refuge and safety, only to have their hopes shattered at the revelation that the church is full to the rafters with godless wolves who are tirelessly bringing in destructive heresies, hoping to seduce, to tempt, to deceive, and to shipwreck faith in the Christ, as well as the Word.

It seems like every other day there is some Christian college somewhere embracing what God abhors, and lest anyone have the temerity to say anything about it, they’ve already taken preemptive measures and painted any who would object as being bigoted knuckle draggers whose only place on this earth is a cave somewhere.

There no longer remains reverence for the Word of God, and as such we can call it a story book, the ramblings of long dead people who had nothing better to do than sit down and scrawl some chicken scratches on some parchment, or an antiquated tome likened to an instructional manual on making buggy whips.

There is no outrage, and this outrages me. There is no outcry, no call for the immediate dismissal of those who would slander the Word of God and compare it to nothing more than useless dross and filler.

World when nations fully embraced Christianity were much worse than anything going on now. Got so bad our ancestors left their homeland for what would become the USA in fact.

When theocracies hold sway, there is no freedom of religious thought. You're either whatever faith the government says you should be, or you leave. That Christian colleges can't fully enmbrace their own faith simply reflects how they're not actually Christian entities but something using Christianity as a marketing ploy. If they were truly Christian, being accredited and conforming to government standards wouldn't be important to them.

Forum List

Back