The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

TM shot AA in the chest as he came around the front of truck and then TM was was
you forgot about Maude grabbing Travis's gun

Your criminal hero turned 90 degrees ran several steps grabbed a gun and then got shot in response to that criminal act

Maude instigating the entire scenario provoked pursuit by fleeing and then escalated the situation using violence when he had multiple opportunities to escape
What's your proof Arbery grabbed the gun before Travis shot him...?
Screenshot_20210107-144152.png

looks like he grabbed the gun to me and by watching the video it was obvious that the shot went off AFTER contact was made plus forensics clearly depict a gun grab in Maudes injuries from the direction of pellet travel within the hand

didn't you learn anything from
"hands up dont shoot"
???

Last edited:
Travis posed a deadly threat to Arbery. You finally admitted that yourself. That gave Arbery the right to defend himself while at the same time, evaporated Travis' legal right to use lethal force to defend himself
Arberry believed that travis was a deadly threat so that makes his actions understandable but just because you're crazy and fraid doesnt mean that it somehow "evaporated" Travis's legal right to use lethal force to defend himself

arberry was not reacting to being shot when he rushed Travis

he was shot because he attacked travis

he should have just kept on running
Yup, Travis' legal permission to use self defense evaporated because in Georgia, you can't provoke an attack and then use deadly force to prevent being attacked by the person you provoked.
So you consider walking with a shotgun more "provocative" than punching someone in the throat?

lol

Travis was Airborne when the first shot was fired and he wasn't a gymnast
In Georgia, you're legally allowed to punch someone, who's a deadly threat, in the throat if that is what is needed to stop the threat.
So if a black man with a gun is walking toward me and I feel afraid I'm allowed to punch him in the throat in Georgia?
If he poses a deadly threat to you, as Travis did to Arbery, of course you're allowed to defend yourself.
so how EXACTLY did travis pose a "deadly threat" to arberry?
You tell me. You're the one who said he did.

TM shot AA in the chest as he came around the front of truck and then TM was was
you forgot about Maude grabbing Travis's gun

Your criminal hero turned 90 degrees ran several steps grabbed a gun and then got shot in response to that criminal act

Maude instigating the entire scenario provoked pursuit by fleeing and then escalated the situation using violence when he had multiple opportunities to escape
What's your proof Arbery grabbed the gun before Travis shot him...?
View attachment 450252
looks like he grabbed the gun to me and by watching the video it was obvious that the shot went off AFTER contact was made plus forensics clearly depict a gun grab in Maudes injuries from the direction of pellet travel within the hand

didn't you learn anything from
"hands up dont shoot"
???

That image came after Arbery was shot.

So where's your proof Arbery grabbed the gun before being shot. You made that claim -- if you can't prove your claim, you prove you were lying [again].

Travis posed a deadly threat to Arbery. You finally admitted that yourself. That gave Arbery the right to defend himself while at the same time, evaporated Travis' legal right to use lethal force to defend himself
Arberry believed that travis was a deadly threat so that makes his actions understandable but just because you're crazy and fraid doesnt mean that it somehow "evaporated" Travis's legal right to use lethal force to defend himself

Yup, Travis' legal permission to use self defense evaporated because in Georgia, you can't provoke an attack and then use deadly force to prevent being attacked by the person you provoked.
So you consider walking with a shotgun more "provocative" than punching someone in the throat?

lol

In Georgia, you're legally allowed to punch someone, who's a deadly threat, in the throat if that is what is needed to stop the threat.
So if a black man with a gun is walking toward me and I feel afraid I'm allowed to punch him in the throat in Georgia?
If he poses a deadly threat to you, as Travis did to Arbery, of course you're allowed to defend yourself.
since arberry was a black mentally retarted criminal from a criminal family steeped in BLM PROPAGANDA all white men were considered "deadly threats"

your childish PROPAGANDA gets people killed

maxresdefault.jpg

lol

since arberry was a black mentally retarted criminal from a criminal family steeped in BLM PROPAGANDA all white men were considered "deadly threats"

your childish PROPAGANDA gets people killed

View attachment 450296
Nope. You said Travis posed a deadly threat to Arbery. That means Arbery was within his legal right to use self defense. You just condemned Travis McMichael to capital punishment and you're one of his most ardent defenders. Imagine how normal jurors will perceive him.

where's your proof Arbery grabbed the gun before being shot
you can clearly see AND hear the 1st shot go off AFTER CONTACT was initiated by Arberry who could have just kept running straight ahead

View attachment 450297

You're lying again. Both men were on the other side of that truck when the first shot is heard. The truck obscures your view of them when Travis fired that first shot.

So where's your proof to corroborate your claim that Arbery grabbed the shotgun before Travis pulled the trigger the first time....

why didnt maude just keep running the clear path ahead instead of turning to attack Travis??

AA did not turn to attack. He was going back onto the pavement because TM was not supposed to be there. TM arrived the same time at the “X” when he shoots AA in the chest.

TM was not where you show a foot in front of the truck. There are no feet visible under the truck so you are lying about that still.

46100B0F-7965-4DED-B3FF-7E72163CE7FA.jpeg
23031244-6A3A-49A4-B721-8C1BCE7BCB25.jpeg

Why don’t we see TM’s feet and ankles when the first shot was fired.

how come you're not quoting me directly?

That's the kind of filthy propaganda that gets mentally retarded Street criminals killed because they BELIEVE every white man holding a gun is a deadly threat

where's your proof Arbery grabbed the gun before being shot
you can clearly see AND hear the 1st shot go off AFTER CONTACT was initiated by Arberry who could have just kept running straight ahead

View attachment 450297

You're lying again. Both men were on the other side of that truck when the first shot is heard. The truck obscures your view of them when Travis fired that first shot.

So where's your proof to corroborate your claim that Arbery grabbed the shotgun before Travis pulled the trigger the first time....

Travis was literally AIRBORN being pushed backwards because of the attack when the first shot was fired because you can see his feet land just on the yellow line in the video

Screenshot_20210111-091815.png

why didnt maude just keep running the clear path ahead instead of turning to attack Travis??

AA did not turn to attack. He was going back onto the pavement because TM was not supposed to be there. TM arrived the same time at the “X” when he shoots AA in the chest.

TM was not where you show a foot in front of the truck. There are no feet visible under the truck so you are lying about that still.

View attachment 450304View attachment 450307
Why don’t we see TM’s feet and ankles when the first shot was fired.
So you admit that Travis fired his first shot while he was retreating and that Maude changed his direction of travel in order to assault Travis

Had Travis been blocking mauds Escape Route maude would have had to change his course to avoid Travis but instead he changed his course to encounter Travis

Travis was literally Airborne moving backwards when the first shot was fired because of the ferocity of Maude's attack

I thought he was jogging while black sounds more like he was attacking while black...

Screenshot_20210111-091828.png

Last edited:
Travis was literally AIRBORN being pushed backwards because of the attack when the first shot was fired because you can see his feet land just on the yellow line in the video
Great, post the frame where both of his feet are off the ground or you're lying yet again......

Nope. You said Travis posed a deadly threat to Arbery.
how come you're not quoting me directly?

That's the kind of filthy propaganda that gets mentally retarded Street criminals killed because they BELIEVE every white man holding a gun is a deadly threat
I have to tell you what you said???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
whenever you claim someone said something context is important

You won't quote what I said because you know the context will make you look like a person trying to spin a fake narrative

You people suggested that Maude was casually jogging towards someone who had been terroristicly threatening him with a gun and was clearly a deadly threat

I thought that ridiculous claim was so funny I posted a few pics to illustrate how silly of a concept this was

20210123_192606.png
20210123_190353.png

So you admit that Travis fired his first shot while he was retreating and that Maude changed his direction of travel in order to assault Travis

No I didn’t. He fired the first within half a second of AA coming around the truck. TM could have been stopped, or moving forward or backwards when he pulled the trigger, it does not matter. You are a liar.

TM just arrived to the spot where he shot AA so it would be impossible in half a second for AA to change direction for the purpose of attacking TM without TM having fired his shotgun at AA and wounding him.

Great, post the frame where both of his feet are off the ground or you're lying yet again......
"frame" NOTHING

watch the VIDEO

LOL

The video proves you lied again. At no point in that video can both of Travis' feet be seen off the ground.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

You people suggested that Maude was casually jogging towards someone who had been terroristicly threatening him with a gun and was clearly a deadly threat

Again you are a liar. He was not casually jogging toward only one threat. He was not casually jogging because he was being chased from behind by a man in a pickup truck the final minute of his life. So that omission makes you a liar..

You also are a liar because AA chose not to jog toward TM when he got out of the truck and aimed his shotgun at AA. He ran in a direction to avoid TM and would’ve made it had TM not reposition to cut him off and shoot him.

Again you are a liar. He was not casually jogging toward only one threat. He was not casually jogging because he was being chased from behind by a man in a pickup truck the final minute of his life. So that omission makes you a liar..

You also are a liar because AA chose not to jog toward TM when he got out of the truck and aimed his shotgun at AA. He ran in a direction to avoid TM and would’ve made it had TM not reposition to cut him off and shoot him.
are you 12?

You already admitted that Travis McMichael never stood in front of OR "cut off" Arberry

You said he tried to do it meaning that he did not accomplish his goal of cutting him off by "standing in front of him"

arberry had a big wide open street right in front of him where he could have just kept running while black but he chose to attack

I have another unfortunate news flash for you...standing in front of someone in the middle of the street is not a crime so even if Travis McMichael somehow did get in front of arberry it still doesn't justify using violence when you have so many other opportunities to escape

Even a professional hack Like Richard dial couldn't say that Travis "aimed a gun" at Maude with a straight face, instead he sounded like a bumbling stumbling Porky Pig with something up his butt

Forum List

Back