The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Then you say you should run
I NEVER ADVOCATED FLIGHT

You said Arbery should've run between houses and jumped fences.

You're such a fucking liar...
LOL

I said arberry should have stood his ground and explaind himself while an innocent jogger would have ducked between houses and looked for cover... obviously he wasn't an innocent jogger LOL

Nice try

View attachment 452227
He did stand his ground. Seems you've already forgotten you don't actually know what stand your ground means. You think it means to stand in one spot and not move.

I NEVER ADVOCATED FLIGHT
Do you ever stop lying?

Maude wouldn't have to turn his back on these men to run between the houses plus he had absolutely no reason to believe they would shoot him since they didn't even aim guns at him much less threaten him during the entire Pursuit
[emphasis mine]
I never advocated it

I said that's what he would do if he was actually afraid like any innocent jogger

I advocated for standing your ground and explaining yourself

LOL
1583720799387.jpg

what a filthy spin

I NEVER ADVOCATED FLIGHT

LOL

I said arberry should have stood his ground and explaind himself while an innocent jogger would have ducked between houses and looked for cover... obviously he wasn't an innocent jogger LOL

Nice try

If he would have simply stood his ground like a civilized human being or kept on running

As for what you insisted an innocent jogger would do, you said an innocent jogger would've stopped for the wannabe KKK boys because he would have nothing to hide.

You've told so many lies in this thread you can't keep up with them all.

But that's okay. We can...
any innocent jogger would have ducked between houses if they were afraid

Any man with a pair of balls would have stood his ground and threatened the McMichaels with court proceedings

A crazy Street Criminal on probation desperate to escape the police would have attacked them

*got that?
So you claim Arbery was guilty of a crime because he trespassed on someone's property; while at the same time, you say an innocent person would have trespassed on someone's property.

The more I read your posts, the more I'm confident Travis is gonna fry.

despite the fact that Travis was holding a shotgun, you've suggested here that Arbery should've just kept running.
why not?
He got tired of running, "SUPERMAN"! We all can't have infinite endurance, like you..
yeah... he gassed out and realized the whole neighborhood was after him so he was going to have to hurt somebody to get away

View attachment 452235

clearly he wasn't willing to report to the police after trespassing in a crime scene while on parole

wonder why
What does his past, have to do with that day?!
despite the fact that Travis was holding a shotgun, you've suggested here that Arbery should've just kept running.
why not?
He got tired of running, "SUPERMAN"! We all can't have infinite endurance, like you..
yeah... he gassed out and realized the whole neighborhood was after him so he was going to have to hurt somebody to get away

View attachment 452235

clearly he wasn't willing to report to the police after trespassing in a crime scene while on parole

wonder why
Well, you got it all figured out huh? He was a guilty thug that deserved to get killed for doing what countless people did the days before: look in a empty construction. Yeah, He deserved to get chased down and killed. Boy your some piece of work.

I NEVER ADVOCATED FLIGHT
Do you ever stop lying?

Maude wouldn't have to turn his back on these men to run between the houses plus he had absolutely no reason to believe they would shoot him since they didn't even aim guns at him much less threaten him during the entire Pursuit
[emphasis mine]
I never advocated it

I said that's what he would do if he was actually afraid like any innocent jogger

I advocated for standing your ground and explaining yourself

LOL

what a filthy spin
The lies never stop coming from you, huh?

If he would have simply stood his ground like a civilized human being or kept on running a wouldn't have been shot because both the men with guns were trained veteran professionals who were well aware of the law were on the phone with 911 and likely on camera and or witnessed

[emphasis mine]

why not?

View attachment 452235

wonder why
Yeah, if you mean by whole neighborhood .. Three racist assholes, that would've got the shit beat out of them without those guns, then yeah, and all three of those pussies would have definitely got hurt.

King Mayo

why not?

View attachment 452235

wonder why
Why shouldn't he have tried to attack the person who was posing a deadly threat to him?

why not?

View attachment 452235

wonder why
Yeah, if you mean by whole neighborhood .. Three racist assholes, that would've got the shit beat out of them without those guns, then yeah, and all three of those pussies would have definitely got hurt.

King Mayo
Getting the shit beat out of them will be a walk in the park compared to the treatment they're gonna get in prison for whacking a brother.

why not?

View attachment 452235

wonder why
Why shouldn't he have tried to attack the person who was posing a deadly threat to him?
Exactly! ..Fight or flight! He was tired of running, and the pussy recording hit him with his truck. Plus, the old prick on the back of the pickup shot him.

A crazy Street Criminal on probation desperate to escape the police would have attacked them

Why did Travis attack AA then?

This is an attack on red because the black arrow knew where the red arrow was headed. The red arrow had no reason to believe the black arrow would be there:

9962BFFF-FEB8-4F86-9097-173E0B2878A0.jpeg

So why did TM attack AA?

why not?

View attachment 452235

wonder why
Exactly! ..Fight or flight! He was tired of running, and the pussy recording hit him with his truck. Plus, the old prick on the back of the pickup shot him.
I am not aware that Gregory McMichael shot Arbery. Can you provide some proof behind that claim?

why not?

View attachment 452235

wonder why
I am not aware that Gregory McMichael shot Arbery. Can you provide some proof behind that claim?
He was shot twice in the chest with a shotgun. Once in the wrist.

why not?

View attachment 452235

wonder why
He was shot twice in the chest with a shotgun. Once in the wrist.
By Travis, not by Gregory.

I NEVER ADVOCATED FLIGHT

LOL

Nice try

If he would have simply stood his ground like a civilized human being or kept on running

As for what you insisted an innocent jogger would do, you said an innocent jogger would've stopped for the wannabe KKK boys because he would have nothing to hide.

You've told so many lies in this thread you can't keep up with them all.

But that's okay. We can...
any innocent jogger would have ducked between houses if they were afraid

Any man with a pair of balls would have stood his ground and threatened the McMichaels with court proceedings

*got that?
So you claim Arbery was guilty of a crime because he trespassed on someone's property; while at the same time, you say an innocent person would have trespassed on someone's property.

The more I read your posts, the more I'm confident Travis is gonna fry.
How entertaining to see you jump through such hoops

* of course what I said was it's clear that maude was not shy of trespassing and any innocent jogger who was being chased by men with guns would not decide to flee down the road when he had wide open acreage lots of places to hode and no fences or walls to stop him...just look at his opportunity to escape!!!!

Screenshot_20210101-142402.png

It's time to give up on the jogger narrative and just admit that this was a petty criminal who got caught casing a lick who panicked when he saw white men with guns

Last edited:
why not?

View attachment 452235

wonder why
Because posing a deadly threat to someone while following the law is very different than threatening someone with deadly force in a criminal manner

An armed police officer is a deadly threat to a violent Criminal

the US Marine Corps is a deadly threat to Al-Qaeda

A Good Samaritan standing his ground with a shotgun is a deadly threat to a Violet Street Criminal Intent on Escape

being capable of deadly force is not a crime

The McMichaels were a deadly threat to Violent Street criminals because they were Good Samaritans with guns

you would not be a deadly threat to Violet Street criminals because you're a coward who would hide under your bed if you saw a black man beating the crap out of your own mother

If you saw a black man kicking the holy hell out of your own mother you would run away lock the door of your room hide under your bed and frantically peck away at the dial of your phone and that's your god-given right

You just have to understand that America is full of real men who use the Constitutional protections they have to defend their life liberty and property and they're going to resist when you try to take these constitutional protections away from them

So why did TM attack AA?
Just like literally thousands of other cases in English common law when someone tries to forcibly remove your firearm they become a deadly threat to your person

Travis McMichael was standing his ground when arbery ran a distance longer than a football field directly at him then snuck around the side of his truck and jumped him trying to forcibly remove his shotgun

Forum List

Back