The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Walking into an unoccupied building site, and taking nothing
trespass with intent to commit burglary is a felony in the state of Georgia and the jail house is full of boys who got charged with the exact same crime for the exact same scenario
chase and gun down
All they did was drive up next to him and ask him what he was doing then they let him go and stood in the middle of the street calling the police to tell them where he was just a few minutes later he ran up and attacked them with deadly force

nobody was "chased and gunned down"

Yes, they were, and what twisted ability do you have to find black people guilty of what they are thinking? Because there is ZERO evidence he had any plans to "commit burglary".

at what point in the video did somebody "pull a gun" on him?

When GM said something like Travis run inside pull your gun out of the cabinet we got us a N-word thief to chase so TM did.

So that’s the first time TM pulled a gun to used on AA then he put it in his truck. He pulled from a gun cabinet or from where ever he stored it.

You dumb ass just because RODDY didn’t video record TM running into the house to grab his shotgun it does not mean it did not happen.

The second time TM pulled a shotgun on AA was when he pulled it from the cab of the truck as he jumped out and shouldered it and aimed it at AA. That is on video you dumbass.

You are one stupid sonofabitch.

A few years ago I was scouting some property off a rural Road and a man walked up to my vehicle with a gun in his holster and asked me what I was doing in the area

Under your cowardly interpretation of the law it would be perfectly legal for me to without saying a word run him over with my vehicle because I was scared of his gun

No, it would not, primarily because the gun was holstered...

whenever someone holding a weapon asks you a question don't run away from them or attack

Stand your ground and calmly explain yourself

And, yet, despite the fact that Travis was holding a shotgun, you've suggested here that Arbery should've just kept running.

You're all over the map and, once again, have proven that you're woefully unprepared to have an intellectual discussion on any topic of importance...

as a former professional athlete I've been coaching young black men for several decades and I often times refer to Trayvon Martin and Ahmad as poster boys for what never to do when someone with a gun is confronting you

"Former professional athlete"?

LOL!!!

That's funny.

How often, over those "decades", have you used Martin and Arbery as examples?

You're not even lying now. You're just so tremendously full of shit that the only explanation for your existence is that you were sent here to make us laugh...

trespass with intent to commit burglary is a felony in the state of Georgia and the jail house is full of boys who got charged with the exact same crime for the exact same scenario
chase and gun down
All they did was drive up next to him and ask him what he was doing then they let him go and stood in the middle of the street calling the police to tell them where he was just a few minutes later he ran up and attacked them with deadly force

Yes, they were, and what twisted ability do you have to find black people guilty of what they are thinking? Because there is ZERO evidence he had any plans to "commit burglary".
what was he looking for?

chase and gun down

what was he looking for?
Same thing as everyone else who trespassed on that property.

despite the fact that Travis was holding a shotgun, you've suggested here that Arbery should've just kept running.
why not?

Well, Dummy, because you then said that if you encounter someone holding a gun and asking you questions that you should stand your ground and explain yourself.

Then you say you should run.

You've literally now argued both possibilities, which is why you're so very easy to dismiss...

025C3270-F542-4061-A43D-862B0282F962.jpeg

shouldered and aimed

Then you say you should run
I NEVER ADVOCATED FLIGHT

You said Arbery should've run between houses and jumped fences.

You're such a fucking liar...
LOL

I said arberry should have stood his ground and explaind himself while an innocent jogger would have ducked between houses and looked for cover... obviously he wasn't an innocent jogger LOL

Nice try

If he would have simply stood his ground like a civilized human being or kept on running

As for what you insisted an innocent jogger would do, you said an innocent jogger would've stopped for the wannabe KKK boys because he would have nothing to hide.

You've told so many lies in this thread you can't keep up with them all.

But that's okay. We can...

Then you say you should run
I NEVER ADVOCATED FLIGHT

You said Arbery should've run between houses and jumped fences.

You're such a fucking liar...
LOL

I said arberry should have stood his ground and explaind himself while an innocent jogger would have ducked between houses and looked for cover... obviously he wasn't an innocent jogger LOL

Nice try

If he would have simply stood his ground like a civilized human being or kept on running

As for what you insisted an innocent jogger would do, you said an innocent jogger would've stopped for the wannabe KKK boys because he would have nothing to hide.

You've told so many lies in this thread you can't keep up with them all.

But that's okay. We can...
any innocent jogger would have ducked between houses if they were afraid

Any man with a pair of balls would have stood his ground and threatened the McMichaels with court proceedings

A crazy Street Criminal on probation desperate to escape the police would have attacked them

*got that?

despite the fact that Travis was holding a shotgun, you've suggested here that Arbery should've just kept running.
why not?
He got tired of running, "SUPERMAN"! We all can't have infinite endurance, like you..
yeah... he gassed out and realized the whole neighborhood was after him so he was going to have to hurt somebody to get away

download (70).jpeg

clearly he wasn't willing to report to the police after trespassing in a crime scene while on parole

wonder why

Forum List

Back