The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

was not a well-known local thief or a unknown thief or any kind of thief.

When the McMichael’s Murdered Abery he was not known as an active thief. He pled guilty and quit thieving for two years.
Arbery later pleaded guilty and received first offender status, which mean no jail time and 5 years probation.​
One past transgression is no cause to be shot on the wrist by a white rednecked asshole who was trying to get a man he saw jogging on a public street to lay on the ground.

No Judge in America will let your video into the McMicgael trial. It’s immaterial to their crime of murder.

why does a black kid’s shoplifting crime concern you so much when a crime of committing murder while in the process of a felony not bother you at all. Would you prefer having your sorry ass murdered by three stupid goons with guns or have someone steal your big screen TV.

imadine living in a world where you could come home and find a strange man digging thru your 12 yr old daughters underware drawer and upon confronting him he could run in a panic out your back door and off into the road where it would be illegal to persue an individual you did not witness commit a crime you could prove in court

Because this individual gained access to your home thru an open back door and didn't commit a crime you can prove in court you would be forbade from persueing him and if you did and he ATTACKED you it would be ILLEGAL for you to defend yourself

This is the world an ultra-liberal freak Fringe wants to pursue in protecting the behavior of a well-known local Thief named Ahmaud Arberry

Many of them hate guns and hate the idea of the citizenry having the same arrest powers that the Government utilises and or have simply bought into the story of "black victimhood" to such a degree that any situation involving a black victim is automatically excuseable or abideable under the ethos of eternal racism

This is simply a story about a couple of redneck do gooders trying to protect their neighborhood from a well-known local Thief who got violent when they tried to detain him

You are an idiot. Plain and simple. You keep coming up with insane scenarios that have absolutely nothing to do with what we are discussing. First. Arbury was not in the McMichaels house. He just wasn’t. No evidence that he ever had been.

A more accurate scenario. Someone sees your son walking down the street. They think he may have just come from another neighbors house and chase him down. They beat him senseless. There was no crime. And the vigilantes were certain they were right. Damn the evidence. Your son will spend the rest of his life as a vegetable from the brain damage.

Now according to you. Your son had it coming. Just because he didn’t commit a crime is no reason that he should avoid the penalties.

But in your disturbed mind a black guy is always guilty.

And your insane scenario. It happened. Not to Richard Ramirez which is probably why you didn’t hear about it.

What is the difference between the McMichaels and all the examples you come up with? You tend to start them “in your home”. It wasn’t the McMichaels home. If it had been nobody would have charged them with disturbing the peace in Georgia. But it wasn’t their home. They committed crimes and now they are going to prison.

What is even funnier is how you accuse everyone of cowardice for not acting like you say you do. But the truth is you don’t either. Otherwise you would be in prison already.

You are an ignorant ass.
how come George Zimmerman walked then?

unlike Ahmaud travon was a decent kid who was just a punk but at least he wasent robbing houses

if its illegal to shoot someone attacking you why didn't Zimmerman go to jail?

he got arrested just like the mcmichels

Because Zimmerman unlike the McMichaels was not committing a crime in Florida when the altercation happened. He’s a pussy and a punk. But again. Laws in different states are different.

A fact that repeatedly escapes you.
but he was chasing a man he had not seen commit a crime while holding a gun in a less redneck state?

Georgia has laws. Florida has laws. The same incident in the fifty states will get dozens of different outcomes. Legally speaking.

Let’s say I shoot an intruder in my home with my Glock 17. In Georgia. No problem. I am still going to have an attorney present during questioning.

The exact same situation in Colorado is a very different outcome. The high capacity magazine in my Glock is illegal. So I used an illegal weapon to shoot the exact same intruder. In Texas a Marijuana Grower got away with killing a cop. Again. Different laws. Different states.

Let’s say you go to New York City. You turn right on a red light after coming to a complete stop. In NYC this is illegal. Let’s say you are driving in Georgia. The rain starts and you get a ticket. In Georgia you must have your lights on when the wipers are. It does not matter what the law is in your State, or any other State.

The exact same actions will have different results in different states. That is why your lists of other situations in other states is stupid.

Remember the Movie 300? Leonidis told the envoy that a man is responsible for the words coming out of his mouth, even if they are not his own words. That was the law in Sparta. It wasn’t the law anywhere else. But it was the law there. In fact. Not fiction.

It is not incumbent upon where you are visiting to change to your understanding of what is right and wrong. It is not they who are joining or visiting you.

Georgia Laws have been on the books for decades. The Aggravated Assault law was being debated in the legislature. Many felt it was too strict. Technically if I hold a criminal at gunpoint I have violated the law. If I am not prosecuted by prosecutorial discretion. That doesn’t mean it is legal. It means I got away with it.

At the beginning of this disaster. Not just this thread but the situation. I said what I have many times here. Learn the laws.

I adjusted my training from Military to Civilian to be in compliance with the laws. If I do not see a gun I am not pulling my pistol. I just am not. My first trained reaction is seek cover today. In the Army it might have been charge with rapid fire. I might have used suppressive fire to allow my mates to get into a better position. I can’t use that now. It would be reckless endangerment and attempted murder of any bystanders.

Getting through the situation alive is important. And pretty much almost as important is staying out of prison. That is where your lawyer comes in. Not some local family law attorney. A good defense attorney.

Design your prepared responses to the law. No bad guy with a gun? Keep yours out of sight.

But most importantly. Mind your own business and this is vital. Do not break any laws. Because if you do, it’s a Felony in Georgia. Get into an argument and a fight breaks out? Misdemeanor disturbing the peace is out the window. Possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime. Say hello to Prison for a while.

In Georgia. The weapon is authorized. But for self defense against a threat to life or the lives of another. Now. In Georgia Zimmerman would have had charges and they would have resulted in Conviction. Different state. Different laws. Why? He instigated the situation following an innocent guy. And he did so in violation of the instructions received from 9-1-1.

imadine living in a world where you could come home and find a strange man digging thru your 12 yr old daughters underware drawer and upon confronting him he could run in a panic out your back door and off into the road where it would be illegal to persue an individual you did not witness commit a crime you could prove in court

Because this individual gained access to your home thru an open back door and didn't commit a crime you can prove in court you would be forbade from persueing him and if you did and he ATTACKED you it would be ILLEGAL for you to defend yourself

This is the world an ultra-liberal freak Fringe wants to pursue in protecting the behavior of a well-known local Thief named Ahmaud Arberry

Many of them hate guns and hate the idea of the citizenry having the same arrest powers that the Government utilises and or have simply bought into the story of "black victimhood" to such a degree that any situation involving a black victim is automatically excuseable or abideable under the ethos of eternal racism

This is simply a story about a couple of redneck do gooders trying to protect their neighborhood from a well-known local Thief who got violent when they tried to detain him

You are an idiot. Plain and simple. You keep coming up with insane scenarios that have absolutely nothing to do with what we are discussing. First. Arbury was not in the McMichaels house. He just wasn’t. No evidence that he ever had been.

A more accurate scenario. Someone sees your son walking down the street. They think he may have just come from another neighbors house and chase him down. They beat him senseless. There was no crime. And the vigilantes were certain they were right. Damn the evidence. Your son will spend the rest of his life as a vegetable from the brain damage.

Now according to you. Your son had it coming. Just because he didn’t commit a crime is no reason that he should avoid the penalties.

And your insane scenario. It happened. Not to Richard Ramirez which is probably why you didn’t hear about it.

What is the difference between the McMichaels and all the examples you come up with? You tend to start them “in your home”. It wasn’t the McMichaels home. If it had been nobody would have charged them with disturbing the peace in Georgia. But it wasn’t their home. They committed crimes and now they are going to prison.

What is even funnier is how you accuse everyone of cowardice for not acting like you say you do. But the truth is you don’t either. Otherwise you would be in prison already.

You are an ignorant ass.

unlike Ahmaud travon was a decent kid who was just a punk but at least he wasent robbing houses

Because Zimmerman unlike the McMichaels was not committing a crime in Florida when the altercation happened. He’s a pussy and a punk. But again. Laws in different states are different.

but he was chasing a man he had not seen commit a crime while holding a gun in a less redneck state?

Georgia has laws. Florida has laws. The same incident in the fifty states will get dozens of different outcomes. Legally speaking.

Let’s say I shoot an intruder in my home with my Glock 17. In Georgia. No problem. I am still going to have an attorney present during questioning.

The exact same situation in Colorado is a very different outcome. The high capacity magazine in my Glock is illegal. So I used an illegal weapon to shoot the exact same intruder. In Texas a Marijuana Grower got away with killing a cop. Again. Different laws. Different states.

Let’s say you go to New York City. You turn right on a red light after coming to a complete stop. In NYC this is illegal. Let’s say you are driving in Georgia. The rain starts and you get a ticket. In Georgia you must have your lights on when the wipers are. It does not matter what the law is in your State, or any other State.

The exact same actions will have different results in different states. That is why your lists of other situations in other states is stupid.

Remember the Movie 300? Leonidis told the envoy that a man is responsible for the words coming out of his mouth, even if they are not his own words. That was the law in Sparta. It wasn’t the law anywhere else. But it was the law there. In fact. Not fiction.

It is not incumbent upon where you are visiting to change to your understanding of what is right and wrong. It is not they who are joining or visiting you.

Georgia Laws have been on the books for decades. The Aggravated Assault law was being debated in the legislature. Many felt it was too strict. Technically if I hold a criminal at gunpoint I have violated the law. If I am not prosecuted by prosecutorial discretion. That doesn’t mean it is legal. It means I got away with it.

At the beginning of this disaster. Not just this thread but the situation. I said what I have many times here. Learn the laws.

I adjusted my training from Military to Civilian to be in compliance with the laws. If I do not see a gun I am not pulling my pistol. I just am not. My first trained reaction is seek cover today. In the Army it might have been charge with rapid fire. I might have used suppressive fire to allow my mates to get into a better position. I can’t use that now. It would be reckless endangerment and attempted murder of any bystanders.

Getting through the situation alive is important. And pretty much almost as important is staying out of prison. That is where your lawyer comes in. Not some local family law attorney. A good defense attorney.

Design your prepared responses to the law. No bad guy with a gun? Keep yours out of sight.

But most importantly. Mind your own business and this is vital. Do not break any laws. Because if you do, it’s a Felony in Georgia. Get into an argument and a fight breaks out? Misdemeanor disturbing the peace is out the window. Possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime. Say hello to Prison for a while.

In Georgia. The weapon is authorized. But for self defense against a threat to life or the lives of another. Now. In Georgia Zimmerman would have had charges and they would have resulted in Conviction. Different state. Different laws. Why? He instigated the situation following an innocent guy. And he did so in violation of the instructions received from 9-1-1.
Merry Christmas... that’s CHRISTmas although I am not a Christian, and great informative and well reasoned post.

rameriz had been identified through fingerprints

Um, okay.

Arbury was not.

Once Ramirez was identified (and it was because of a single fingerprint), the police released his photo. Continuing to try to draw comparisons between Arbury and Ramirez is stupid, because none of that happened with Arbury...

Arberry had not been a legally identified yet because they didn't have any evidence except the eyewitness testimony and the camera footage associated with missing things at Larry english's house

"Legally identified"??

What the fuck does that even mean. Please explain that, and please provide a link to further explain that concept. See, I did a Google search, and I'm not finding anything referred to as "legally identified".

Or you can just stop making shit up...

If it was "no big deal and totally fine" to go poking around a man's construction site at night how come the cops kept showing up when they called them then and taking reports of burglary just like the initial DA said

Do you really think if after taking that report the police encountered arberry ducking through the shadows in the neighborhood they wouldn't have immediately arrested him

No, I definitely don't.

They certainly would've detained him. More than likely he'd have been released with a citation. And, hey, maybe they would've arrested him. But that doesn't matter. As far as I know, neither of the McMichael inbreds were in a police uniform wearing a badge. While Arbury may have elected to stop for actual police, and not a couple of rednecks playing "police", all he saw with the McMichaels were two armed rednecks chasing him...

Yes, everybody was looking for him... the McMichaels the neighborhood Larry English and the police were all looking for the man that kept stealing things from the neighborhood and looked identical to the mentally retarded well-known Petty criminal who got shot that fateful day

They "were all looking for the man".

Right.

They just had no idea who that man was...
They identified him from his photograph EXACTLY like Richard Ramirez and both men were legally pursued even though no one saw them commit a crime

you want to change the law so Ramirez gets away

You are an ignorant ass.

Merry Christmas... that’s CHRISTmas although I am not a Christian, and great informative and well reasoned post.
Jeasus...Jeasus Christ

he could have easily cut through yards and jump fences...

Oh, so now you're okay with him trespassing? Because that's what "running through yards" would've amounted to.

You're like the Minnestoa Vikings of debate. You think you've got what it takes to slam the door on the competition, but you fall short every time...
I think cutting through yards would be perfectly reasonable considering the circumstances and clearly he had no such aversion to entering other people's property however in the process someone might recognize him from the circulating photos and give Chase....

It's unlikely any other case in recent history has inspired more misinformation as media Outlets clearly have an incentive to racialize and dramatized every incident that comes their way

the simple fact is arberry was a well-known local Petty Criminal who was caught casing out a house that had suffered a string of recent burglaries and fled like a thief when he was confronted by the neighbor

The McMichaels weren't a couple of hillbillies sitting on their front porch downing canned beer when an innocent black jogger happened by

they are BOTH former professional law enforcement agents who recognized the local Petty Criminal hauling ass up the street from the video Larry English had captured after installing a security system and no trespassing sign due to the burglaries and may have been alerted by the first neighbor who had called 911 when he saw arberry illegally enter the crime scene and subsequently bolt when he realized he'd been caught

Per Georgia law they armed themselves and engaged in a Pursuit while on the phone with 911 and continued to relay the criminals position to the responding officers

At one point Arberry decided he was going to attack the McMichaels and ran towards Travis grabbing his shotgun and punching him in the face numerous times committing a felony assault

In fact it was so obvious a simple self-defense shooting that they couldn't even determine whether or not Travis had pulled the trigger intentionally or not as when an attacking person is pulling on a long gun it is perfectly plausible that they themselves set the fire arm off

The notion that a couple of vigilante Hillbillies set upon an innocent black jogger and gunned him down in the street is a complete joke

The fact is Arberry committed a crime by entering a residence with a no trespassing sign and then bolted when confronted thus providing reasonable suspicion that he was in fact the person they recognized from the videos and a prior encounter Travis had with him. In fact Gregory McMichael knew arberry because he had worked on one of his previous crimes

It's absolutely hilarious that mainstream media Outlets can get away with a false narrative and an edited video designed to convince people that these two men are bloodthirsty murderers who decided to hunt down an innocent black jogger, if they had planned to murder a jogger they certainly wouldn't have used a shotgun with a less-lethal round then is a available at Walmart to do so.

It certainly is a shame that businesses who have suffered damage due to riots can't sue these media outlets for false information leading to the violence and destruction that has crippled their

I never bought that "But him wuz jus a poor black jogger" spiel the media turned that into.
He deserved what he got.

Yeah, he was a regular Billy The Kid.

You think one body-cam clip of him being taken into custody makes him "well-known thief"?

You're retarded...

Arberry has a pretty good criminal history for a guy his age...

what about all the other things he did like taking a gun to school and getting so nuts that even his MOM called the COPS on him??

He acts so crazy even the cops tried to taze him after they caught him smoking weed in the park

They identified him from his photograph EXACTLY like Richard Ramirez and both men were legally pursued even though no one saw them commit a crime

No one identified Arbery.
He did not leave the public street, and did nothing remotely illegal.
The only thing that prompted a response was that he was the same race as a night prowler 3 weeks previous.

You think one body-cam clip of him being taken into custody makes him "well-known thief"?

You're retarded...

what about all the other things he did like taking a gun to school and getting so nuts that even his MOM called the COPS on him??

He acts so crazy even the cops tried to taze him after they caught him smoking weed in the park

If I was there I would have arrested or shot the cop.
The video does not show Arbery breaking the law, but the cop breaking the law.
The cop has zero evidence of a crime.
Making suspect sit on the ground is a crime.
The video showed a pervasive racist and illegal attitude by the police and all the whites in the video.

No one identified Arbery.
He did not leave the public street, and did nothing remotely illegal.
The only thing that prompted a response was that he was the same race as a night prowler 3 weeks previous.
actually EVERYBODY identified Arberry wherever they saw him not because he was a black man but because he was THE black man suspected of multiple criminal acts throughout the neighborhood in recent weeks

You're retarded...

If I was there I would have arrested or shot the cop.
The video does not show Arbery breaking the law, but the cop breaking the law.
The cop has zero evidence of a crime.
Making suspect sit on the ground is a crime.
The video showed a pervasive racist and illegal attitude by the police and all the whites in the video.

spoken like a rioter

actually the cops had lots of evidence that's why they were there

It's unlikely any other case in recent history has inspired more misinformation as media Outlets clearly have an incentive to racialize and dramatized every incident that comes their way

the simple fact is arberry was a well-known local Petty Criminal who was caught casing out a house that had suffered a string of recent burglaries and fled like a thief when he was confronted by the neighbor

The McMichaels weren't a couple of hillbillies sitting on their front porch downing canned beer when an innocent black jogger happened by

they are BOTH former professional law enforcement agents who recognized the local Petty Criminal hauling ass up the street from the video Larry English had captured after installing a security system and no trespassing sign due to the burglaries and may have been alerted by the first neighbor who had called 911 when he saw arberry illegally enter the crime scene and subsequently bolt when he realized he'd been caught

Per Georgia law they armed themselves and engaged in a Pursuit while on the phone with 911 and continued to relay the criminals position to the responding officers

At one point Arberry decided he was going to attack the McMichaels and ran towards Travis grabbing his shotgun and punching him in the face numerous times committing a felony assault

In fact it was so obvious a simple self-defense shooting that they couldn't even determine whether or not Travis had pulled the trigger intentionally or not as when an attacking person is pulling on a long gun it is perfectly plausible that they themselves set the fire arm off

The notion that a couple of vigilante Hillbillies set upon an innocent black jogger and gunned him down in the street is a complete joke

The fact is Arberry committed a crime by entering a residence with a no trespassing sign and then bolted when confronted thus providing reasonable suspicion that he was in fact the person they recognized from the videos and a prior encounter Travis had with him. In fact Gregory McMichael knew arberry because he had worked on one of his previous crimes

It's absolutely hilarious that mainstream media Outlets can get away with a false narrative and an edited video designed to convince people that these two men are bloodthirsty murderers who decided to hunt down an innocent black jogger, if they had planned to murder a jogger they certainly wouldn't have used a shotgun with a less-lethal round then is a available at Walmart to do so.

It certainly is a shame that businesses who have suffered damage due to riots can't sue these media outlets for false information leading to the violence and destruction that has crippled their
Just hard to fathom.

Um, okay.

Arbury was not.

Once Ramirez was identified (and it was because of a single fingerprint), the police released his photo. Continuing to try to draw comparisons between Arbury and Ramirez is stupid, because none of that happened with Arbury...

Arberry had not been a legally identified yet because they didn't have any evidence except the eyewitness testimony and the camera footage associated with missing things at Larry english's house

"Legally identified"??

What the fuck does that even mean. Please explain that, and please provide a link to further explain that concept. See, I did a Google search, and I'm not finding anything referred to as "legally identified".

If it was "no big deal and totally fine" to go poking around a man's construction site at night how come the cops kept showing up when they called them then and taking reports of burglary just like the initial DA said

Do you really think if after taking that report the police encountered arberry ducking through the shadows in the neighborhood they wouldn't have immediately arrested him

No, I definitely don't.

They certainly would've detained him. More than likely he'd have been released with a citation. And, hey, maybe they would've arrested him. But that doesn't matter. As far as I know, neither of the McMichael inbreds were in a police uniform wearing a badge. While Arbury may have elected to stop for actual police, and not a couple of rednecks playing "police", all he saw with the McMichaels were two armed rednecks chasing him...

Yes, everybody was looking for him... the McMichaels the neighborhood Larry English and the police were all looking for the man that kept stealing things from the neighborhood and looked identical to the mentally retarded well-known Petty criminal who got shot that fateful day

Right.

Previously you said they hadn't identified him.

You're all over the map, retard...

he could have easily cut through yards and jump fences...

Oh, so now you're okay with him trespassing? Because that's what "running through yards" would've amounted to.

You're like the Minnestoa Vikings of debate. You think you've got what it takes to slam the door on the competition, but you fall short every time...
I think cutting through yards would be perfectly reasonable considering the circumstances and clearly he had no such aversion to entering other people's property however in the process someone might recognize him from the circulating photos and give Chase....

It's trespassing. Period. You can't spin it so it's not.

Whether or not he had an aversion to it is meaningless...

You're retarded...

All of that is absolutely meaningless with regards to the case of Travis McMichael chasing him down and killing him, simply because none of that was known to McMichael when he chased down, confronted and then murdered Arbury...

Just hard to fathom.

Um, okay.

Arbury was not.

"Legally identified"??

No, I definitely don't.

Right.

they RECOGNIZED him from the video thus IDENTIFIED him as wanted

You're retarded...

All of that is absolutely meaningless with regards to the case of Travis McMichael chasing him down and killing him, simply because none of that was known to McMichael when he chased down, confronted and then murdered Arbury...

like i said

a well known local THEIF

*got that?

Just hard to fathom.

Um, okay.

Arbury was not.

"Legally identified"??

No, I definitely don't.

Right.

they RECOGNIZED him from the video thus IDENTIFIED him as wanted

Who identified him as "wanted"??

Forum List

Back