The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

was not a well-known local thief or a unknown thief or any kind of thief.

Yeah, he was a regular Billy The Kid.

You think one body-cam clip of him being taken into custody makes him "well-known thief"?

You're retarded...

Arberry has a pretty good criminal history for a guy his age...

what about all the other things he did like taking a gun to school and getting so nuts that even his MOM called the COPS on him??

He acts so crazy even the cops tried to taze him after they caught him smoking weed in the park

All of that is absolutely meaningless with regards to the case of Travis McMichael chasing him down and killing him, simply because none of that was known to McMichael when he chased down, confronted and then murdered Arbury...

like i said

a well known local THEIF

*got that?

But he wasn't well known. If he was well know, Travis McMichael would've known his name. He didn't.

In-bred rednecks don't get to determine whether or not someone is wanted. That characterization comes from law enforcement. If law enforcement didn't characterize Arbury as "wanted", then he wasn't "wanted"...

You think one body-cam clip of him being taken into custody makes him "well-known thief"?

You're retarded...

what about all the other things he did like taking a gun to school and getting so nuts that even his MOM called the COPS on him??

He acts so crazy even the cops tried to taze him after they caught him smoking weed in the park

All of that is absolutely meaningless with regards to the case of Travis McMichael chasing him down and killing him, simply because none of that was known to McMichael when he chased down, confronted and then murdered Arbury...

like i said

a well known local THEIF

*got that?

But he wasn't well known. If he was well know, Travis McMichael would've known his name. He didn't.

In-bred rednecks don't get to determine whether or not someone is wanted. That characterization comes from law enforcement. If law enforcement didn't characterize Arbury as "wanted", then he wasn't "wanted"...

NOPE...he was WANTED in the neibourhood and Larry English spent a fair amount of money and time trying to catch him even calling his buddy Diago to try to catch him

Travis HIMSELF had a run in with Arberry

like i sad...a well known local criminal

You're retarded...

like i said

a well known local THEIF

*got that?

NOPE...he was WANTED in the neibourhood and Larry English spent a fair amount of money and time trying to catch him even calling his buddy Diago to try to catch him

Well, sadly for the in-bred Travis McMichael, "wanted in the neibourhood [sic]" doesn't carry any weight.

In the eyes of the law (and it's the law, and not some in-bred redneck's opinion), Arbury was not a wanted man.

Your boy fucked up, retard, and he's probably going to die as a result of it...

You're retarded...

You need to read those links I posted. You would stop offering asinine excuses if you knew that Georgia Law did not care one whit about them.

You need to read those links I posted. You would stop offering asinine excuses if you knew that Georgia Law did not care one whit about them.

You know, I'm almost sad that someone that retarded and stupid is allowed to have internet access.

Yet, here he is...

You're retarded...

like i said

a well known local THEIF

*got that?

Well, sadly for the in-bred Travis McMichael, "wanted in the neibourhood [sic]" doesn't carry any weight.

In the eyes of the law (and it's the law, and not some in-bred redneck's opinion), Arbury was not a wanted man.

Your boy fucked up, retard, and he's probably going to die as a result of it...

If he wasn't wanted how come the cops showed up and took descriptions on him when they were called?

If it's no big deal to go snooping around construction sites how come the cops show up when people call?

You're retarded...

I read the law and understand it

you're deeply confused about its interpretation and highly dramatic thanks to all the fake news you've been watching

You're retarded...

you're deeply confused about its interpretation and highly dramatic thanks to all the fake news you've been watching

Ok. What lawyer are you quoting?

You're retarded...

how about 2 LAWYERS?

and a cop

it's perfectly legal to arm yourself and Chase someone you suspect of committing a crime in the state of Georgia and if that person decides to violently attack you you're allowed to defend yourself as well

So your killers will go free as soon as the court consults you.

it's perfectly legal to arm yourself and Chase someone you suspect of committing a crime in the state of Georgia and if that person decides to violently attack you you're allowed to defend yourself as well

you want to make it illegal to chase criminals?

why do you support crime?

Under Georgia Law they have to see him commit a crime to set off in pursuit. What crime did they observe?

If he wasn't wanted how come the cops showed up and took descriptions on him when they were called?

Because that's what cops do, dipshit. That's part of their job. It doesn't mean he's "wanted"...

If it's no big deal to go snooping around construction sites how come the cops show up when people call?

Did I say "it's no big deal"? No, I don't believe I did.

It's sad that your argument has deteriorated to the point where you have to rely on lies and putting words in someone else's mouth.

When the police are called, they show up. That's their job. In no way whatsoever does that equate to the person they're being called on to investigate is wanted.

Your putting on a rather grand display of retardation today...

Time for some reality. Let’s say with your asinine arguments you actually convince a few people. Let’s pretend that your ridiculous equivalence arguments comparing events in different states to Georgia actually convince everyone on this board.

Your Heroic Trio will still be going to Prison.

The only one who has a slight chance of avoiding Prison is Roddy. Well. All three of them have a slight chance. But it would require the OJ Dream Team of Defense Attorneys. And those guys are all dead. The only other attorney I’ve heard of in Georgia who could possibly get them off is Sonny Sieler. And he’s dead too. He’s the one who got Jim Williams off on a charge of Murder.

The thing these successful defense examples have in common? Money. It costs a hell of a lot of money. OJ was bankrupt. And Jim Williams nearly was by the time it was over. It is incredibly expensive to beat a charge like this. It takes tens of thousands of hours of investigative work. It takes experts to challenge every piece of evidence. And it takes a unity on the Defense.

Right now each defendant has their own lawyer. And that is a recipe for disaster. Each legal team does not care if the other two Defendants goes to prison. And they are working against each other.

But hey. If only they will hire the school crossing guard from California then all will be well. He can come and explain to the Jury that the people in Georgia are idiots who don’t understand how the laws in California apply to this case in Georgia.

You're retarded...

how about 2 LAWYERS?

and a cop

Ok. You wanted me to watch your videos. And Barnes is wrong. Not even eleven minutes in. And he’s wrong twice. Let’s start with open carry.

Barnes says Open Carry is allowed if you do not have a weapons carry license. It is the other way around.

In Georgia to carry openly you must have a weapons carry license. In other words, a concealed carry permit.

So Barnes is wrong on the first of the two “pertinent“ matters of law he is “familiar” with.

What about the second? The broad powers of citizens arrest?

Citizen’s Arrests
As a private citizen, you have no authority to arrest anyone with a warrant. Without a war- rant, you may arrest anyone who commits a mis- demeanor or a felony in your presence or with your immediate knowledge. A citizen’s arrest occurs when a citizen prevents a suspect from leaving a scene. Citizen’s arrest most often hap- pens in cases like shoplifting, when the store’s manager detains the suspected offender. How- ever, as the following example shows, the man- ager or employee cannot make such an arrest in every case.
In Winn Dixie Stores Inc. v. Nichols, a Winn Dixie customer complained to management that another customer stole her wallet.1 The court
held that the limited rights of merchants to de- tain or arrest a person reasonably believed to have committed a shoplifting offense do not authorize a merchant to detain or arrest indi- viduals accused by store patrons of committing crimesagainstotherpatrons.Tomakethearrest, an employee would have had to actually see the criminal act committed. Therefore, it was ruled that management had no authority to arrest the alleged criminal. The court suggested that the only person who could have made the citizen’s arrest was the robbed customer herself.
When making a citizen’s arrest, a person may not use more force than is reasonable to make the arrest. Deadly force is limited to self-defense or to instances in which such force is necessary to prevent certain felonies.
It must be stressed that the right of pri- vate citizens to make a citizen’s arrest is limited. They cannot arrest people for violating local ordinances or regulations because these viola- tions are not technically crimes as defined by state law (see chapter 15). Therefore, as a pri- vate citizen, you would not have the authority to arrest a person who is creating a disturbance by making too much noise. In addition, a pri- vate person can only make a citizen’s arrest for the purpose of bringing the suspect before a ju- dicial officer.

So why does the Georgia Bar say the exact opposite regarding Citizens Arrest?

Me thinks that Barnes is averaging out the relevant statutes from the various states and not considering the specifics of Georgia Law. Then again. Barnes is a Criminal Tax Lawyer. That is who Wesley Snipes called to avoid prison in his tax evasion case. I am not sure he would be my first choice in a murder case.

Wrong, they were standing their ground while a violent criminal attacked them because he got caught burglarizing

No one saw Arbury commit a crime that day.

If they truly wanted to stand their ground, they should've stayed in the their front yard. Arming themselves and then chasing Arbury down negated any possibility of legitimately claiming self defense...
The whole neighborhood recognized him as the person that had been robbing the house repeatedly and when he got caught red-handed trying to rob it again the whole neighborhood pointed at him and the Good Samaritans ran his dumbass down

Trouble with you guys is your pro crime anti civilian

One problem. The owner has said that nothing was ever stolen. So what was he stealing?
The owner is a victim of terroristic threatening and has reported numerous things stolen in the past just like the rest of the neighborhood who knew exactly who this thief was and recognized him on sight

The news flash for you is that it's totally irrelevant if he stole anything anyway because having fled from the first confrontation he gave everyone in the neighborhood Reasonable Suspicion to pursue

welcome to America

Bla,blabla roll up on me while I am jogging in a van with multiple people in chasing me and I will light you up like the fourth of July and you will deserve it.

Under Georgia Law they have to see him commit a crime to set off in pursuit. What crime did they observe?
they had immediate knowledge because they recognized him from the video their personal interactions and saw other citizens pointing at him

Did you know Gregory McMichel knew him personally?

Recognizing somebody from a wanted poster goes back to the old west days and Gregory McMichael worked on his prosecution not long ago so he actually knew arberry personally

Wrong, they were standing their ground while a violent criminal attacked them because he got caught burglarizing

No one saw Arbury commit a crime that day.

If they truly wanted to stand their ground, they should've stayed in the their front yard. Arming themselves and then chasing Arbury down negated any possibility of legitimately claiming self defense...
The whole neighborhood recognized him as the person that had been robbing the house repeatedly and when he got caught red-handed trying to rob it again the whole neighborhood pointed at him and the Good Samaritans ran his dumbass down

Trouble with you guys is your pro crime anti civilian

One problem. The owner has said that nothing was ever stolen. So what was he stealing?
The owner is a victim of terroristic threatening and has reported numerous things stolen in the past just like the rest of the neighborhood who knew exactly who this thief was and recognized him on sight

The news flash for you is that it's totally irrelevant if he stole anything anyway because having fled from the first confrontation he gave everyone in the neighborhood Reasonable Suspicion to pursue

welcome to America

Bla,blabla roll up on me while I am jogging in a van with multiple people in chasing me and I will light you up like the fourth of July and you will deserve it.

yeah like i said if arberry had killed all 3 it would be LEGAL and legitimate

You're retarded...

how about 2 LAWYERS?

and a cop

Ok. You wanted me to watch your videos. And Barnes is wrong. Not even eleven minutes in. And he’s wrong twice. Let’s start with open carry.

Barnes says Open Carry is allowed if you do not have a weapons carry license. It is the other way around.

In Georgia to carry openly you must have a weapons carry license. In other words, a concealed carry permit.

So Barnes is wrong on the first of the two “pertinent“ matters of law he is “familiar” with.

What about the second? The broad powers of citizens arrest?

Citizen’s Arrests
As a private citizen, you have no authority to arrest anyone with a warrant. Without a war- rant, you may arrest anyone who commits a mis- demeanor or a felony in your presence or with your immediate knowledge. A citizen’s arrest occurs when a citizen prevents a suspect from leaving a scene. Citizen’s arrest most often hap- pens in cases like shoplifting, when the store’s manager detains the suspected offender. How- ever, as the following example shows, the man- ager or employee cannot make such an arrest in every case.
In Winn Dixie Stores Inc. v. Nichols, a Winn Dixie customer complained to management that another customer stole her wallet.1 The court
held that the limited rights of merchants to de- tain or arrest a person reasonably believed to have committed a shoplifting offense do not authorize a merchant to detain or arrest indi- viduals accused by store patrons of committing crimesagainstotherpatrons.Tomakethearrest, an employee would have had to actually see the criminal act committed. Therefore, it was ruled that management had no authority to arrest the alleged criminal. The court suggested that the only person who could have made the citizen’s arrest was the robbed customer herself.
When making a citizen’s arrest, a person may not use more force than is reasonable to make the arrest. Deadly force is limited to self-defense or to instances in which such force is necessary to prevent certain felonies.
It must be stressed that the right of pri- vate citizens to make a citizen’s arrest is limited. They cannot arrest people for violating local ordinances or regulations because these viola- tions are not technically crimes as defined by state law (see chapter 15). Therefore, as a pri- vate citizen, you would not have the authority to arrest a person who is creating a disturbance by making too much noise. In addition, a pri- vate person can only make a citizen’s arrest for the purpose of bringing the suspect before a ju- dicial officer.

So why does the Georgia Bar say the exact opposite regarding Citizens Arrest?

Me thinks that Barnes is averaging out the relevant statutes from the various states and not considering the specifics of Georgia Law. Then again. Barnes is a Criminal Tax Lawyer. That is who Wesley Snipes called to avoid prison in his tax evasion case. I am not sure he would be my first choice in a murder case.

sounds like you're pretty desperate for a technicality

they had immediate knowledge because they recognized him from the video their personal interactions and saw other citizens pointing at him

Did you know Gregory McMichel knew him personally?

Recognizing somebody from a wanted poster goes back to the old west days and Gregory McMichael worked on his prosecution not long ago so he actually knew arberry personally

And that is not authorized by Georgia Law. Sucks to be them. Enjoy Prison.

Forum List

Back