The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Both Ahmaud and Ramirez were identified from photographic evidence and then chased down even though no one had witnessed them commit a crime

And one had a warrant issued for his arrest and one didn't. One had a bounty on his head and the other didn't...

Either you people don't understand the law or you don't like the law and are trying to change it by blaming the last person that used it to detain a Criminal

How retarded it is that you claim people don't understand the law when you've proven, time and time again, that you know nothing...

* here we are in 2020 and American privileged whites are protecting criminals over Good Samaritans

I'm not protecting anyone, retard.

Again, you're a fucking retard.

There was no warrant for his arrest. He was not wanted. Spin it any way your retarded little brain thinks you need to, but you're wrong. I'm right.

Fuckstick...

It brings me back to the point you have studiously ignored. You have to learn the laws.

He can't learn. He's retarded.

I have to say, I've never encountered anyone who, armed with such a profound level of ignorance, continues to argue such ridiculous points.

At this point, all we can do is laugh at him and pity him...

how many yards did AA run directly at the mcmichels??

How many yards did AA run away from both of his attackers in pickup trucks used as weapons from the first moment of the assault to the very end when TM was fed up chasing AA, so he cut AA off and shot AA when he squared up and looked like he was ready to attack.

How many yards did AA run away from both of his attackers in pickup trucks used as weapons from the first moment of the assault to the very end when TM was fed up chasing AA, so he cut AA off and shot AA when he squared up and looked like he was ready to attack.
why didnt they just run him down or shoot him from the truck then??

why take a shotgun and not one of your more deadly guns???

That's it! You tell 'em retard!

ZAQoYF6_5c_lkMuMEM4bW8TW6UwBwJxNHQXCpAxIq00gWwiSr8HE085-_aReTVH0gQDseJ53h057YkKPH-HbIPuWJVEu1bXHnfK75TqGfTgxI925F9_QS8rv3cvkUVIgR08viDOTOdhA2L2xgGPzdCpk

Both Ahmaud and Ramirez were identified from photographic evidence and then chased down even though no one had witnessed them commit a crime

And one had a warrant issued for his arrest and one didn't. One had a bounty on his head and the other didn't...

Either you people don't understand the law or you don't like the law and are trying to change it by blaming the last person that used it to detain a Criminal

How retarded it is that you claim people don't understand the law when you've proven, time and time again, that you know nothing...

* here we are in 2020 and American privileged whites are protecting criminals over Good Samaritans

I'm not protecting anyone, retard.

Again, you're a fucking retard.

There was no warrant for his arrest. He was not wanted. Spin it any way your retarded little brain thinks you need to, but you're wrong. I'm right.

Fuckstick...
It brings me back to the point you have studiously ignored. You have to learn the laws.

He can't learn. He's retarded.

I have to say, I've never encountered anyone who, armed with such a profound level of ignorance, continues to argue such ridiculous points.

At this point, all we can do is laugh at him and pity him...
a compelling argument to be certain...not sure how i can compete with such logic

just glad your not my neibour... you invite crime by being a coward who lets crooks rob us and cower under your bed

ZAQoYF6_5c_lkMuMEM4bW8TW6UwBwJxNHQXCpAxIq00gWwiSr8HE085-_aReTVH0gQDseJ53h057YkKPH-HbIPuWJVEu1bXHnfK75TqGfTgxI925F9_QS8rv3cvkUVIgR08viDOTOdhA2L2xgGPzdCpk
wow...your 58?

things are starting to become more clear

wow...your 58?

things are starting to become more clear

Yeah, what's clear is you're a fucking retard.

You've been given facts. You ignore them.

You make your "points" and, when someone explains why your "points" are wrong, you dismiss the explanation. You keep asking the same retarded questions over and over. You keep making the same retarded arguments over and over.

You refuse to educate yourself. Being ignorant on a topic is fine. Choosing to remain ignorant, while continuing to try to debate the subject, makes you stupid.

It actually frightens me that anyone can be as fucking stupid as you are...

a compelling argument to be certain...not sure how i can compete with such logic

You can't.

You're a retard.

Besides, I was addressing someone else....

just glad your not my neibour... you invite crime by being a coward who lets crooks rob us and cower under your bed

Where did I ever say I would allow crooks to rob us? I never have. I've actually defended myself with my sidearm twice. In both instances I knew I was in the right. I didn't chase anyone. I didn't say "Hey, he he's running so we should kill him." In the one instance where I actually fired my weapon, I was taken into custody. That didn't surprise me. Because I know the law, and because (unlike you) I'm educated in the use of deadly force and the concepts of escalation of force, I knew I would not be charged.

You probably jerk off to the video of Greg McMichael rolling down the street in the back of a pick-up with his .357 yelliny "CATCH THAT NIGGRA!"

I hope you own a gun and, some day, I hope you do exactly what Travis McMichael did. That way you'll end up being some big black buck's prison bitch, if you're lucky enough to avoid the spike.

Well, watch what happens to your heroes, the McMichael boys. They're fucked...

They were committing a felony even if they didn’t shoot AA. So why they see a black man jogging in shorts and a T-Shirt on a public road and decide to grab their guns and chase him down to detain him is whacko.

And you want us to figure out what went on inside a racist’s dysfunctional brain.

You are likely more qualified to address that.

However my guess would be that they really wanted to catch AA and hold him for police but TM was insulted when he ordered AA to halt and get on the ground but AA didn’t obey the white boy’s command. And when AA appeared to run around the other side of the truck and almost past it, he shot him.

They were committing a felony even if they didn’t shoot AA. So why they see a black man jogging in shorts and a T-Shirt on a public road and decide to grab their guns and chase him down to detain him is whacko.

And you want us to figure out what went on inside a racist’s dysfunctional brain.

You are likely more qualified to address that.

However my guess would be that they really wanted to catch AA and hold him for police but TM was insulted when he ordered AA to halt and get on the ground but AA didn’t obey the white boy’s command. And when AA appeared to run around the other side of the truck and almost past it, he shot him.
they RECOGNIZED him...

they didnt just single out a black jogger as a target for racial hatred

they RECOGNIZED him running up the street just like the old lady RECOGNIZED Richard Ramirez in the store

in BOTH incidents a citizen RECOGNIZED a wanted criminal and IDENTIFIED them as such and the criminals FLED giving citizens reasonable suspicion that they were in fact the wanted party

since time immemorial if an outsider who looks like the criminal whos been victimizing a neibourhood comes into a community thats been victimized by crime and flees when confronted they will be chased and if they become violent they will receive violence akin to what they forced upon the citizens who were simply protecting their neibourhood

grab a mans gun from his hands and you become a DEADLY threat

if they were "committing a felony" before they shot him why didnt the police arrest them before the social idiot outrage???

They had the video and 95% of the story and concluded it was a good shooting till "the view" said it was murder from a 10 sec edited video taken out of context

Last edited:

You can't.

You're a retard.

Where did I ever say I would allow crooks to rob us? I never have. I've actually defended myself with my sidearm twice. In both instances I knew I was in the right. I didn't chase anyone. I didn't say "Hey, he he's running so we should kill him." In the one instance where I actually fired my weapon, I was taken into custody. That didn't surprise me. Because I know the law, and because (unlike you) I'm educated in the use of deadly force and the concepts of escalation of force, I knew I would not be charged.

You probably jerk off to the video of Greg McMichael rolling down the street in the back of a pick-up with his .357 yelliny "CATCH THAT NIGGRA!"

I hope you own a gun and, some day, I hope you do exactly what Travis McMichael did. That way you'll end up being some big black buck's prison bitch, if you're lucky enough to avoid the spike.

58 years old??

hmmm, very concerning

you would just let the criminal run free to rob and pillage your neibourhood

*what a coward

Notice that every officer that responded to this scene understood that this was a perfectly reasonable shooting and in no way shape form or fashion treated these men otherwise... it wasn't because they were protecting their whiteness inherently corrupt or acting on orders from the Grand Dragon it's because they understood the law and understood what they were looking at

Notice that every officer that responded to this scene understood that this was a perfectly reasonable shooting and in no way shape form or fashion treated these men otherwise... it wasn't because they were protecting their whiteness inherently corrupt or acting on orders from the Grand Dragon it's because they understood the law and understood what they were looking at

Yeah. That’s why the police say the DA’s office prevented the arrests.

Thus proving again you are not in public safety as more than a school crossing guard. The old you are in big trouble technique to police interrogations is long over. Today they are sympathetic and understanding to get the interviewees talking. It works much better than attempted intimidation and hostility.

Of course. You would know that if you were ever in law enforcement. Unless you were literally the worst cop in the entire world.

they RECOGNIZED him running up the street just like the old lady RECOGNIZED Richard Ramirez in the store

LIAR.

Ramirez was recognized because his picture was released by police>

That didn't happen to Arbury.

in BOTH incidents a citizen RECOGNIZED a wanted criminal and IDENTIFIED them as such and the criminals FLED giving citizens reasonable suspicion that they were in fact the wanted party

It doesn't matter how man times you say it, retard, Arbury was not a wanted man.

Retard...

You can't.

You're a retard.

58 years old??

hmmm, very concerning

you would just let the criminal run free to rob and pillage your neibourhood

*what a coward

I'm armed to the teeth, retard.

I run from nothing...

if they were "committing a felony" before they shot him why didnt the police arrest them before the social idiot outrage???

They were committing a felony when TM told police he pointed his shotgun at AA and told him to get on the ground.

They were committing a felony when Roddy told police he hit AA with his truck pretty hard when he tried to cut him off.

You tell me why just that was not enough to make an immediate arrest in the good ole boy network.

They never called the Georgia Bureau of Investigation for support. When GBI got involved it took only two days to make the arrests.

Are you saying the GBI knows less about the law than the locaL PD that have conflicts of interest with the killers.

Notice that every officer that responded to this scene understood that this was a perfectly reasonable shooting

No, in fact, they didn't.

The problem is that the only statements they got were from the trio responsible for Arbury's murder.

Arbury, you see, was unable to give a statement.

Furthermore, the on-scene police weren't privvy to the video, and they knew the elder McMichael and opted to give the disgraced former law enforcement official the benefit of the doubt.

Once the video got out, it was clear that he did not deserve such deference.

You fuckin' retarded fuck...

Notice that every officer that responded to this scene understood that this was a perfectly reasonable shooting

No, in fact, they didn't.

The problem is that the only statements they got were from the trio responsible for Arbury's murder.

Arbury, you see, was unable to give a statement.

Furthermore, the on-scene police weren't privvy to the video, and they knew the elder McMichael and opted to give the disgraced former law enforcement official the benefit of the doubt.

Once the video got out, it was clear that he did not deserve such deference.

You fuckin' retarded fuck...
NOPE,

they had the VIDEO day one

* you need another bite at the Apple

They were committing a felony when TM told police he pointed his shotgun at AA and told him to get on the ground.

They were committing a felony when Roddy told police he hit AA with his truck pretty hard when he tried to cut him off.

You tell me why just that was not enough to make an immediate arrest in the good ole boy network.

They never called the Georgia Bureau of Investigation for support. When GBI got involved it took only two days to make the arrests.

Are you saying the GBI knows less about the law than the locaL PD that have conflicts of interest with the killers.
GBI = political prostitute

nobody pointed a gun

no shots fired till the attack

*sorry about that

Forum List

Back