The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

The only thing I object to is that they chased and made contact. They're not cops anymore. They should not have been out of the truck.
It's not illegal to get out of your truck, jackass. Arbery made the initial physical contact when he attempted to steal the shotgun. That's attempted robbery.

No. The original or first physical contact was made when the McMichaels and Roddy bumped Arbury with their trucks.

Except they had reasonable suspicion that he was committing a felony

What felony?
Entering into a property with the intent to commit burglary is a felony in the state of Georgia

The property had suffered a string of illegal entries and burglaries with the prime suspect being identified via video surveillance

You're trying to defend a mentally retarded Street criminal so you're going to have a hard time

Establishing intent is more than saying he must be up to something. Especially when other entered the same property and did not have the police called right?

Three other people entered the same property that day. Why didn’t the McMichaels set off in pursuit of the whites?
If someone would have confronted the white people who entered the property and they tried to throat punch the citizen they would be allowed to defend themselves just like they are with a black person

You're so desperate to interject a racial trauma narrative it smacks of a childish attempt to steer the conversation away from the simple facts

Me? You claim in one post that it was a justified citizens arrest. We point it it wasn’t. You scream old English law. We point out Georgia Law. You deny a citizens arrest was attempted. We point out that without it there was no reason to pursue. You deny the pursuit. Then you start back on the citizens arrest.

You have thrown every excuse you can think of to justify their actions. You denounced the lawyers. You denounced the laws. You accused Georgia of creating precedence at the behest of Oprah nearly thirty years ago to justify the arrest. As if someone went in and just pretended those decisions had been made.

In one reply they are in the middle of the road greeting neighbors. In another they are stopping Al Capone.

Jesus. Get your story straight and perhaps we can do more than find rationalities for your multiple posts on black brain disease. Idiot.
LOL
I can't tell if you're playing stupid or really are...

I noticed you don't want to talk about all the opportunities he had to escape or the attempted arrest of Michael Brown

Ok. Tell me what Michael Brown has to do with the laws concerning citizens arrest in Georgia. And I’ll explain why you are wrong.
just pretend the Michael Brown incident happened in Georgia

How many years would you want to give the shopkeeper for attempting to illegally imprisoning mr. Brown

remember the shopkeeper did not witness a felony

You still haven’t read the laws I keep posting have you?

apply your interpretation of GA law to the brown incident

I don’t have to put my interpretation. It was already covered in the Georgia BAR link I provided. In fact. I posted the relevant text. You of course did not read it. You refuse to consider anything except nonsense.

So I will make it simple. Especially simple for you. If the McMichaels had stayed home and minded their own damned business they would not be under arrest now, held without Bond, and looking at a minimum of 20 years in Prison.

How come you don't have the courage to apply your interpretation of the law to the Michael Brown incident?

According to your interpretation of the law since the shopkeeper did not witness Michael Brown commit a felony and attempted to illegally imprison him by occluding his path and trying to shut the door he is guilty of multiple felonies and should go straight to prison

Your cowardly perverted interpretation of Georgia law would put this little old man in prison for many years simply because he tried to stop a thug (who just a few minutes later was killed attacking a police officer) from robbing a small amount of cigarillos

looks like checkmate

As I said before that does not require my interpretation. It was literally covered in the Georgia BAR description of Georgia Law and Citizens arrest.

I’m going to repost it. To help you out scooter.

Citizen’s arrest most often hap- pens in cases like shoplifting, when the store’s manager detains the suspected offender. How- ever, as the following example shows, the man- ager or employee cannot make such an arrest in every case.
In Winn Dixie Stores Inc. v. Nichols, a Winn Dixie customer complained to management that another customer stole her wallet.1 The court
held that the limited rights of merchants to de- tain or arrest a person reasonably believed to have committed a shoplifting offense do not authorize a merchant to detain or arrest indi- viduals accused by store patrons of committing crimesagainstotherpatrons.Tomakethearrest, an employee would have had to actually see the criminal act committed. Therefore, it was ruled that management had no authority to arrest the alleged criminal. The court suggested that the only person who could have made the citizen’s arrest was the robbed customer herself.
When making a citizen’s arrest, a person may not use more force than is reasonable to make the arrest. Deadly force is limited to self-defense or to instances in which such force is necessary to prevent certain felonies.

So under Georgia Law the Shopkeeper would have been authorized to effect a Citizens Arrest. However. That does not help you or the McMichaels.

To effect a Citizens Arrest in Georgia you must have first hand knowledge of the crime. And equally as important. You must be empowered to effect the arrest.

Let’s give you an example. Let’s say I see someone taking things from my neighbors house. I can call the cops. I can yell Hey at them. But I can take no action to stop them legally. My Neighbor can. But I can not. I do not have the authority to stop them from stealing from anyone but me. If I was employed or had a power of attorney to watch my neighbors house that would give me to authority.

The McMichaels had neither. They were not employed nor authorized in writing to do anything. All they could do is call the cops by law. Oh they could have taken some pictures. But pursue and attempt to detain? Nope.

Using your example of Mike Brown. Let’s say the Shopkeeper left the store. Another person a customer sees Mike Brown taking the Cigarillos. The other person sets off in pursuit and tries to stop Mike Brown. That third party person would commit a crime in doing that. They have no authority to effect the arrest.

Georgia law strictly limits the power of Citizens Arrest. Who and under what circumstances they may do so. I know he is a thief don’t cut it.

That is why I said I didn’t have to interpret the scenario. A shopkeeper is literally mentioned.

too bad the McMichaels didn't arrest anybody, LOL

perhaps you may get a conviction on attempted citizens arrest....LOL

You might have had a case if he cooperated but no citizens arrest occured and you're going to have a hard time imprisoning somebody in the middle of the street when there's a bunch of wide-open acreage they could simply use to escape you

the shopkeeper in the Michael Brown incident did not witness a felony and then tried to physically imprison mr. Brown

if the shopkeeper had a gun in his holster and mr. Brown started attacking him trying to take it away would it be legal for him to defend himself and kill mr. Brown with that pistol?

So when the McMichaels and Roddy hit Arbury with their trucks that was what? Bad driving? If it was not Citizens Arrest it was Attempted Murder and Reckless Driving as well as another count of Aggravated Assault.

You do not have to shout Arrest to effect the citizens arrest. Read the link. You just have to detain or try and detain the suspect.

Well, there's no question with regards to that where you're concerned...

I noticed you don't want to talk about all the opportunities he had to escape or the attempted arrest of Michael Brown

The two cases aren't remotely similar...

That's stupid.

You're a retard...

It was his property which was being stolen. He has a right to try to stop that.

Goddamn, boy, you're so fucking stupid it's almost frightening...
so if larry english himself was standing his ground with a shotgun and Arberry ran up and tried to wrench it out of his grip while repeatedly punching him in the face would you allow LARRY HIMSELF to pull the trigger?

if LARRY tried to stop Arberry would HE be allowed to defend himself?

That's not what happened...
Sounds like you're terrified to discuss the application of your interpretation of the law in other incidences

You can't just apply a certain set of interpretations because you're in love with a certain individual

everyone gets the same treatment under the law

You're an absolute idiot.

The Brown case was in a different styate, with different laws.

BUT

I already explained to your retarded ass why the store owner was justified in doing what he did. You just didn't like what I said (because it made absolute sense), so you pretend I didn't say it.

You're a fucking moron...

Naturally a trained military operator like Travis McMichael

Your level of retardation is high.

Travis McMichael was not "a trained military operator".

First off, "operator" is a term reserved for special forces (SEAL, Green Beret, etc). You wouldn't know that, though, because you're a dunce.

Second, McMichael was a machinery technician. He fixed equpment when it broke down. He wasn't extensively trained in matters of law enforcement, and none of his training included making a citizen's arrest.

Your continued insistence that Travis McMichael was some sort of Serpico is stupid...

The only thing I object to is that they chased and made contact. They're not cops anymore. They should not have been out of the truck.
It's not illegal to get out of your truck, jackass. Arbery made the initial physical contact when he attempted to steal the shotgun. That's attempted robbery.

No. The original or first physical contact was made when the McMichaels and Roddy bumped Arbury with their trucks.
you mean the one he was carjacking?

What felony?
Entering into a property with the intent to commit burglary is a felony in the state of Georgia

The property had suffered a string of illegal entries and burglaries with the prime suspect being identified via video surveillance

You're trying to defend a mentally retarded Street criminal so you're going to have a hard time

Establishing intent is more than saying he must be up to something. Especially when other entered the same property and did not have the police called right?

Three other people entered the same property that day. Why didn’t the McMichaels set off in pursuit of the whites?
If someone would have confronted the white people who entered the property and they tried to throat punch the citizen they would be allowed to defend themselves just like they are with a black person

You're so desperate to interject a racial trauma narrative it smacks of a childish attempt to steer the conversation away from the simple facts

Me? You claim in one post that it was a justified citizens arrest. We point it it wasn’t. You scream old English law. We point out Georgia Law. You deny a citizens arrest was attempted. We point out that without it there was no reason to pursue. You deny the pursuit. Then you start back on the citizens arrest.

You have thrown every excuse you can think of to justify their actions. You denounced the lawyers. You denounced the laws. You accused Georgia of creating precedence at the behest of Oprah nearly thirty years ago to justify the arrest. As if someone went in and just pretended those decisions had been made.

In one reply they are in the middle of the road greeting neighbors. In another they are stopping Al Capone.

Jesus. Get your story straight and perhaps we can do more than find rationalities for your multiple posts on black brain disease. Idiot.
LOL

Ok. Tell me what Michael Brown has to do with the laws concerning citizens arrest in Georgia. And I’ll explain why you are wrong.

How many years would you want to give the shopkeeper for attempting to illegally imprisoning mr. Brown

I don’t have to put my interpretation. It was already covered in the Georgia BAR link I provided. In fact. I posted the relevant text. You of course did not read it. You refuse to consider anything except nonsense.

So I will make it simple. Especially simple for you. If the McMichaels had stayed home and minded their own damned business they would not be under arrest now, held without Bond, and looking at a minimum of 20 years in Prison.

How come you don't have the courage to apply your interpretation of the law to the Michael Brown incident?

According to your interpretation of the law since the shopkeeper did not witness Michael Brown commit a felony and attempted to illegally imprison him by occluding his path and trying to shut the door he is guilty of multiple felonies and should go straight to prison

Your cowardly perverted interpretation of Georgia law would put this little old man in prison for many years simply because he tried to stop a thug (who just a few minutes later was killed attacking a police officer) from robbing a small amount of cigarillos

looks like checkmate

As I said before that does not require my interpretation. It was literally covered in the Georgia BAR description of Georgia Law and Citizens arrest.

Citizen’s arrest most often hap- pens in cases like shoplifting, when the store’s manager detains the suspected offender. How- ever, as the following example shows, the man- ager or employee cannot make such an arrest in every case.
In Winn Dixie Stores Inc. v. Nichols, a Winn Dixie customer complained to management that another customer stole her wallet.1 The court
held that the limited rights of merchants to de- tain or arrest a person reasonably believed to have committed a shoplifting offense do not authorize a merchant to detain or arrest indi- viduals accused by store patrons of committing crimesagainstotherpatrons.Tomakethearrest, an employee would have had to actually see the criminal act committed. Therefore, it was ruled that management had no authority to arrest the alleged criminal. The court suggested that the only person who could have made the citizen’s arrest was the robbed customer herself.
When making a citizen’s arrest, a person may not use more force than is reasonable to make the arrest. Deadly force is limited to self-defense or to instances in which such force is necessary to prevent certain felonies.

So under Georgia Law the Shopkeeper would have been authorized to effect a Citizens Arrest. However. That does not help you or the McMichaels.

To effect a Citizens Arrest in Georgia you must have first hand knowledge of the crime. And equally as important. You must be empowered to effect the arrest.

Let’s give you an example. Let’s say I see someone taking things from my neighbors house. I can call the cops. I can yell Hey at them. But I can take no action to stop them legally. My Neighbor can. But I can not. I do not have the authority to stop them from stealing from anyone but me. If I was employed or had a power of attorney to watch my neighbors house that would give me to authority.

The McMichaels had neither. They were not employed nor authorized in writing to do anything. All they could do is call the cops by law. Oh they could have taken some pictures. But pursue and attempt to detain? Nope.

Using your example of Mike Brown. Let’s say the Shopkeeper left the store. Another person a customer sees Mike Brown taking the Cigarillos. The other person sets off in pursuit and tries to stop Mike Brown. That third party person would commit a crime in doing that. They have no authority to effect the arrest.

Georgia law strictly limits the power of Citizens Arrest. Who and under what circumstances they may do so. I know he is a thief don’t cut it.

That is why I said I didn’t have to interpret the scenario. A shopkeeper is literally mentioned.

You might have had a case if he cooperated but no citizens arrest occured and you're going to have a hard time imprisoning somebody in the middle of the street when there's a bunch of wide-open acreage they could simply use to escape you

the shopkeeper in the Michael Brown incident did not witness a felony and then tried to physically imprison mr. Brown

if the shopkeeper had a gun in his holster and mr. Brown started attacking him trying to take it away would it be legal for him to defend himself and kill mr. Brown with that pistol?

So when the McMichaels and Roddy hit Arbury with their trucks that was what? Bad driving? If it was not Citizens Arrest it was Attempted Murder and Reckless Driving as well as another count of Aggravated Assault.

You do not have to shout Arrest to effect the citizens arrest. Read the link. You just have to detain or try and detain the suspect.

they never even touched him, just cause roddy has a dent in his truck doesn't means he "attacked" anyone

no video no proof

That's stupid.

You're a retard...

so if larry english himself was standing his ground with a shotgun and Arberry ran up and tried to wrench it out of his grip while repeatedly punching him in the face would you allow LARRY HIMSELF to pull the trigger?

Sounds like you're terrified to discuss the application of your interpretation of the law in other incidences

You can't just apply a certain set of interpretations because you're in love with a certain individual

BUT

I already explained to your retarded ass why the store owner was justified in doing what he did. You just didn't like what I said (because it made absolute sense), so you pretend I didn't say it.

you would put the little old man in jail for "attempted imprisonment" if you had your way...

First off, "operator" is a term reserved for special forces (SEAL, Green Beret, etc). You wouldn't know that, though, because you're a dunce.

Second, McMichael was a machinery technician. He fixed equpment when it broke down. He wasn't extensively trained in matters of law enforcement, and none of his training included making a citizen's arrest.

Your continued insistence that Travis McMichael was some sort of Serpico is stupid...
LOL

he is a certified boarding officer with International maritime law enforcement training (that comes with lots of gun and use of Force training by the way)

you dont know squat do you?

* no wonder you don't want to talk about Michael Brown

That's stupid.

You're a retard...

BUT

you would put the little old man in jail for "attempted imprisonment" if you had your way...

Only a complete fucking idiot would read what I wrote and then belch up nonsense like that.

The store owner was justified in doing what he did...

KingGUERRILLA biggest liar on the message board
C800DEBE-B0F2-4223-8C79-04390231EF60.jpeg

This screenshot captures TM’s back right foot across the centerline. He is retreating (stepping backwards) which means his left foot is a couple of feet across the centerline. The weapon has been fired once prior to this footage showing both men moving together from right to left. It is conclusive evidence that TM did not “stand behind the engine block” and be surprised that AA circled back from the passenger side to punch him in the head and try to steal his weapon before the first shot was fired.

Can KingGUERRILLA please explain how it is on the video evidence that TM is seen retreating from right to left from in front of the truck well across the double yellow line after the first shot was fired off he never crossed the double yellow line and was standing behind the engine block by fire and until being physically punched and attacked on the left side of the double yellow line?

Last edited:

LOL

he is a certified boarding officer with International maritime law enforcement training (that comes with lots of gun and use of Force training by the way)

you dont know squat do you?

* no wonder you don't want to talk about Michael Brown

I don't want to talk about Brown because that's not the issue at hand, and because it gives you the opportunity to avoid backing up your retarded arguments in the Arbury case.

Travis McMichael was not a "certified boarding officer", he was a boarding team member. There's a difference. I was a boarding team member during a six month deployment in '97 while doing drug interdiction ops in Central and South America. We had an embarked Coast Guard LED, and there was a Coast Guard warrant officer in charge of the team (since the Navy doesn't perform a law enforcement role).

I went through the same training that Travis McMichael did. Everyone who's on a boarding team goes through it. It's not as comprehensive as you may think, and there's very little which is concerned with use of force and gun training, as both of those are prerequisites to the training for boarding parties. Basically, if you're not already trained with firearms and use of force, you're not going to the training for boarding parties.

So don't tell me what I do and don't know, little boy. You're proving just how truly ignorant you really are. You try to come across as having some special insight when, in fact, you're nothing but a blowhard...

What felony?

LOL

looks like checkmate

they never even touched him, just cause roddy has a dent in his truck doesn't means he "attacked" anyone

no video no proof

Roddy's statement to the police, with regards to him hitting Arbury, is good enough for anyone who's not mentally retarded...

The following testimony is physically impossible to be true based on the licenses of the two men as seen on video:

Travis McMichael didn't run anywhere

he didn't block the path of anyone

he didn't even touch anyone

He simply took up a tactical position on the other side of the engine block in case the criminal tried to fire on him from the protection of his own truck but was shocked when the criminal chose to run around the front of the truck and attack him manually forcing him to defend himself

678CB7FC-731E-419A-811A-C4FA5C3F74C6.jpeg
13B77F3D-2462-4DAC-90C6-E35E8E84F952.jpeg
FA05E10A-01C4-4024-AE97-DB98055D343F.jpeg
7E526E62-D1F8-40C1-AD37-025B1CFE6A0F.jpeg
390EFC76-8ADF-4959-8AF7-488006EC6BC5.jpeg

Last edited:

Now he was carjacking? Really? Sadly that is not what the McMichaels and Roddy told the cops happened. They said they tried to box him in using their vehicles and even “bumped” Arbury to get him to stop.

Evidence included Arbury’s prints on the vehicles and dents on the trucks from the impacts.

Did you know Greg called his old boss from the scene? Yes indeed. He activated the good old boys network immediately. And it almost worked. Except that Greg stupidly released the video and the GBI got involved. No network with them.

The following testimony is physically impossible to be true based on the motion of the two men as seen on video:

He simply took up a tactical position on the other side of the engine block in case the criminal tried to fire on him from the protection of his own truck but was shocked when the criminal chose to run around the front of the truck and attack him manually forcing him to defend himself

KingGUERRILLA biggest liar on the message board
View attachment 436325

This screenshot captures TM’s back right foot across the centerline. He is retreating (stepping backwards) which means his left foot is a couple of feet across the centerline. The weapon has been fired once prior to this footage showing both men moving together from right to left. It is conclusive evidence that TM did not “stand behind the engine block” and be surprised that AA circled back from the passenger side to punch him in the head and try to steal his weapon before the first shot was fired.

Can KingGUERRILLA please explain how it is on the video evidence that TM is seen retreating from right to left from in front of the truck well across the double yellow line after the first shot was fired off he never crossed the double yellow line and was standing behind the engine block by fire and until being physically punched and attacked on the left side of the double yellow line?
I said he took three steps toward the engine block to protect himself from a potential attack by the charging Criminal just in case he opened fire from a cover position

That way Travis could easily cut the pie and end the threat if the attacking criminal decided to start shooting from the passenger side of the vehicle as he would be in a cover position and could pin Travis down

I do like the way you're admitting the Travis was retreating throughout the entire assault ...looks like we're making progress

The following testimony is physically impossible to be true based on the motion of the two men as seen on video:

* somebody teach this kid how to use the posting system

I'm having a great time rag-dolling you but I need more to work with

The following testimony is physically impossible to be true based on the licenses of the two men as seen on video:

View attachment 436340View attachment 436341View attachment 436342View attachment 436343View attachment 436344
I like the way those Graphics depict Travis being forced to retreat under attack

I've downloaded them all and will use them for my future debates!!

Now he was carjacking? Really? Sadly that is not what the McMichaels and Roddy told the cops happened. They said they tried to box him in using their vehicles and even “bumped” Arbury to get him to stop.

Evidence included Arbury’s prints on the vehicles and dents on the trucks from the impacts.

Did you know Greg called his old boss from the scene? Yes indeed. He activated the good old boys network immediately. And it almost worked. Except that Greg stupidly released the video and the GBI got involved. No network with them.
roddy never admitted to hitting arbery with the truck and if he had arbery would have had injuries

He did say that arberry was trying to get in his truck by grabbing at the door handle which anyone would view as a threat so if he ran the criminal over at that point I couldn't blame him

What makes you think they bumped him with their trucks?

If that's really the case and he did not attack them first, my opinion is changing 180 degrees, it's murder. If he started kicking or hitting the truck first, it's self-defense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back