The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

"false imprisonment" is being closed inside a space where you have no opportunity to escape like a tight alley or a room with one door

Actually, you're wrong.

But that surprises no one.

That's not what false imprisonment is at all...
illegally blocking someones escape under threat is false imprisonment and by Georgia law the victem must not have a reasonable escape opportunity so if you can prove the mcmichels ACTUALLY THREATENED arberry with consequences then you have a case but you CANT because he had LOTS of opportunities to escape and CHOSE to attack and no proof exists that they THREATENED him

simply holding a gun for your own protection is not threatening someone

"To be convicted of false imprisonment in Georgia, the State must demonstrate that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That includes showing that the accused had the intent to confine the victim and that there were no reasonable means of escape"

Travis McMichael was standing there with a shotgun, and Pops McMichael was in the bed of the pickup with a .357 magnum. It's not unreasonable to believe that Arbury felt he couldn't try to run away for fear of being shot, thereby meaning there was no reasonable means of escape...

The only thing I object to is that they chased and made contact. They're not cops anymore. They should not have been out of the truck.
It's not illegal to get out of your truck, jackass. Arbery made the initial physical contact when he attempted to steal the shotgun. That's attempted robbery.

No. The original or first physical contact was made when the McMichaels and Roddy bumped Arbury with their trucks.
What makes you think they bumped him with their trucks?

If that's really the case and he did not attack them first, my opinion is changing 180 degrees, it's murder.
No legitimate Source says he was hit with the truck

Bryant admitted to blocking him and then told the investigator that arberry was trying to get inside his vehicle

Odd. It seems Bryant told the cops something different.

But hey. Since you are scrambling to find another extenuating circumstance.

"false imprisonment" is being closed inside a space where you have no opportunity to escape like a tight alley or a room with one door

Actually, you're wrong.

But that surprises no one.

That's not what false imprisonment is at all...
illegally blocking someones escape under threat is false imprisonment and by Georgia law the victem must not have a reasonable escape opportunity so if you can prove the mcmichels ACTUALLY THREATENED arberry with consequences then you have a case but you CANT because he had LOTS of opportunities to escape and CHOSE to attack and no proof exists that they THREATENED him

simply holding a gun for your own protection is not threatening someone

"To be convicted of false imprisonment in Georgia, the State must demonstrate that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That includes showing that the accused had the intent to confine the victim and that there were no reasonable means of escape"

Travis McMichael was standing there with a shotgun, and Pops McMichael was in the bed of the pickup with a .357 magnum. It's not unreasonable to believe that Arbury felt he couldn't try to run away for fear of being shot, thereby meaning there was no reasonable means of escape...

Why would he think they planned on shooting him in the middle of the road in broad daylight while on the phone when they had lots of opportunities prior?

If he would have attacked them the split-second he saw them you might have a case but the fact that he ran around for a while and then ran directly at them for further than a football field proves he was not afraid of them and convinced they would not shoot him

Although it's possible he did not know they were armed in the beginning it's abundantly clear that Travis raised his shotgun and made it abundantly obvious that he was armed yet berry continued his forward movement directly at the truck proving he was not afraid of them

Someone that was being terrorized by two armed men doesn't run directly at their truck for the better part of a football field when there's a bunch of open grassy acreage to his left where he could easily Escape

Just because you see a gun doesn't mean they're threatening you with it and the burden is to prove Beyond a reasonable doubt that they were without any evidence whatsoever

It would be perfectly reasonable for him to step to the front of the truck so that he could slice the pie and eliminate the threat if arberry chose to start shooting from the passenger side of the truck

There is nothing reasonable about what TM was doing that day. But you cannot evade the truth that TM placed himself in the front of the truck fully exposed to AA moving towards AA and when they collided the first shot was fired and then and only then both men can be seen moving right to left in a struggle for the weapon that wounded AA on the wrist.

The only thing I object to is that they chased and made contact. They're not cops anymore. They should not have been out of the truck.
It's not illegal to get out of your truck, jackass. Arbery made the initial physical contact when he attempted to steal the shotgun. That's attempted robbery.

No. The original or first physical contact was made when the McMichaels and Roddy bumped Arbury with their trucks.
What makes you think they bumped him with their trucks?

If that's really the case and he did not attack them first, my opinion is changing 180 degrees, it's murder.
No legitimate Source says he was hit with the truck

Bryant admitted to blocking him and then told the investigator that arberry was trying to get inside his vehicle

Odd. It seems Bryant told the cops something different.

But hey. Since you are scrambling to find another extenuating circumstance.
Mr. Dial of the gbi said he was "struck" with the truck not roddy

nice try but you can't even quote your own propaganda correctly LOL

"Bryan also got into his vehicle and attempted to use it to block Arbery's path several times, Dial said. He said Bryan allegedly struck Arbery during the pursuit hard enough that it left a dent in his vehicle"

It would be perfectly reasonable for him to step to the front of the truck so that he could slice the pie and eliminate the threat if arberry chose to start shooting from the passenger side of the truck

There is nothing reasonable about what TM was doing that day. But you cannot evade the truth that TM placed himself in the front of the truck fully exposed to AA moving towards AA and when they collided the first shot was fired and then and only then both men can be seen moving right to left in a struggle for the weapon that wounded AA on the wrist.
Actually when someone is running directly at the rear of your vehicle it's perfectly reasonable for you to move to the front in order to put as much of the cover between you and the attacking criminal as possible

Certainly was difficult to predict that he would pull the Ambush sneak attack 90-degree turn and run around to the front of the truck in order to attack Travis McMichael

had travis stayed right next to the driver's seat he would have had zero cover for anybody that ran to the rear or sides of the vehicle and took a firing position at him

I see you don't get much tactical gun fighting and knowledge from working at Starbucks

Travis didn't grab him or block his path or threaten him with the gun or any of your fantasies

He simply stood his ground and did the intelligent thing when he realized that he was being charged by a potentially suicidal and armed criminal

Muhammed This GUERRILLA
Why won’t you tell me who’s shadow you think that is on the left underneath the truck.

0DC301DF-13B5-4853-B03F-99AA730D5727.png

This is when the first shot was fired which wounded AA on the wrist.

Tell me KingGUERRILLA and Muhammed how you are able to see AA trying to grab TM’s shotgun before the first shot was fired.

59A87E48-3A87-48E1-841E-983448BDDA48.jpeg

Actually when someone is running directly at the rear of your vehicle it's perfectly reasonable for you to move to the front in order to put as much of the cover between you and the attacking criminal as possible

Actually the video shows TM had to be about ten feet beyond the front of the truck and well across the centerline when the first shot was fired. There is no way in hell that TM was trying to use the engine block to shield himself from being shot when his old man was standing full upright in the bed of the truck out his weapon down and holding a cell phone to his ear when the first shot was fired by his stupid assess son.

Muhammed This GUERRILLA
Why won’t you tell me who’s shadow you think that is on the left underneath the truck.

View attachment 436446

Tell me KingGUERRILLA and Muhammed how you are able to see AA trying to grab TM’s shotgun before the first shot was fired.

View attachment 436467
Screenshot_20210102-110831.png

You already admitted that Travis fired his first shot while he was retreating from the surprise assault and if he wanted to shoot this Petty Street criminal he had a bunch of opportunities prior to getting punched in the face

Notice all your buddies are disappearing from this thread

They packed up their balls and are licking their wounds I suggest you do the same

Actually the video shows TM had to be about ten feet beyond the front of the truck and well across the centerline when the first shot was fired. There is no way in hell that TM was trying to use the engine block to shield himself from being shot when his old man was standing full upright in the bed of the truck out his weapon down and holding a cell phone to his ear when the first shot was fired by his stupid assess son.
You don't expect a trained military Operator to sit in the driver's seat or stand next to the driver's door with absolutely no cover as an aggressive criminal runs directly at him and his father do you?

You don't expect a trained military Operator to sit in the driver's seat or stand next to the driver's door with absolutely no cover

Its not what i expect; it’s what you are lying about. You claim with no evidence that TM used the engine block as a shield. The shadows tell the truth that TM was in
the wide open space out in front of the truck trying to block AA’s escape when he fired the first shot.

You say TM never left the safety of the engine block until after he was attacked.

That is physically impossible because TM’s shadow can only be produced if he is positioned way out in front of his truck with absolutely nothing between him and AA.

5988B564-0B02-48F3-98AD-EA99DF9BEF2D.png

Muhammed This GUERRILLA

View attachment 436446

View attachment 436467
View attachment 436477
You already admitted that Travis fired his first shot while he was retreating from the surprise assault and if he wanted to shoot this Petty Street criminal he had a bunch of opportunities prior to getting punched in the face

They packed up their balls and are licking their wounds I suggest you do the same

Why won’t you tell me who’s shadows are seen from under the truck?

F81CA2F9-A62B-4471-BC15-F11EB1B92E3C.png

Actually the video shows TM had to be about ten feet beyond the front of the truck and well across the centerline when the first shot was fired.

15 seconds into the video, Arbery is on the right side of the road charging towards TM
aa15.PNG

At 16 seconds into the video, Arbery has already knocked TM back and is at the centerline.

aa16.PNG

At 17 seconds into the video, the first shot is heard.

aa17.PNG

Clearly, TM was under attack when he fired the first shot at 17 seconds into the video. Second shot is at 22 seconds and the third shot is at 25 seconds.

Last edited:
You don't expect a trained military Operator to sit in the driver's seat or stand next to the driver's door with absolutely no cover

Its not what i expect; it’s what you are lying about. You claim with no evidence that TM used the engine block as a shield. The shadows tell the truth that TM was in
the wide open space out in front of the truck trying to block AA’s escape when he fired the first shot.

You say TM never left the safety of the engine block until after he was attacked.

That is physically impossible because TM’s shadow can only be produced if he is positioned way out in front of his truck with absolutely nothing between him and AA.

View attachment 436496
if you're being attacked by a criminal who maybe armed running up behind your truck the safest place to be would be in front of the truck (because of the engine block)

Muhammed This GUERRILLA

View attachment 436446

View attachment 436467
View attachment 436477

View attachment 436506
Travis is on the left retreating arbery is on the right attacking

understand?

Muhammed This GUERRILLA

View attachment 436446

View attachment 436467
View attachment 436477

View attachment 436506
Travis is on the left retreating arbery is on the right attacking

understand?
Bullshit. Arbery came at him so fast he didn't have time to retreat. He got knocked backwards. As a star linebacker, he is very practiced at doing that. Arbery blitzed him just like a linebacker blitzes a quarterback. Very quickly by surprise.

Forum List

Back