The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Then he tries to take the gun away. WTF? Why do that?

AA was already shot in the wrist a second or so before it can be seen on the video him trying to get the gun from TM. AA was acting in self defense after being shot. Since he was shot at point blank range at that point if anger doesn’t take over survival will.
Why do you think Travis McMichael waited so long to shoot him?

He clearly had a perfect shot in this photo but for some reason didn't pull the trigger?View attachment 436054
Why wait until a guy is close enough to grab your gun before you shoot him?
If youthink this is the perfect shot you really are dumber than I thought. No point in further engagement.

Then he tries to take the gun away. WTF? Why do that?

AA was already shot in the wrist a second or so before it can be seen on the video him trying to get the gun from TM. AA was acting in self defense after being shot. Since he was shot at point blank range at that point if anger doesn’t take over survival will.
Why do you think Travis McMichael waited so long to shoot him?

He clearly had a perfect shot in this photo but for some reason didn't pull the trigger?View attachment 436054
Why wait until a guy is close enough to grab your gun before you shoot him?
If youthink this is the perfect shot you really are dumber than I thought. No point in further engagement.
I'll take that as a complete concession and chalk you up as another social justice Warrior put in his proper place

Shalom

By running you give them the reasonable suspicion that you have committed a crime

Earlier you say Arbury was running fafter committing a felony. What felony can one reasonably infer from seeing someone running? Murder?

If they wanted to murder arbery they had tons of chances to do it before he attacked them

You keep belching that up, and it's meaningless. You seem to think that it matters, and it doesn't...

Arbery had reasonable opportunity to escape the false imprisonment

So, you now admit that the false imprisonment charge is legitimate.

You're comin' around, pinhead...

conviction is impossible

I've got a nice, crisp $100 bill for you if you take my bet and Travis McMichael is acquitted...

"To be convicted of false imprisonment in Georgia, the State must demonstrate that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That includes showing that the accused had the intent to confine the victim and that there were no reasonable means of escape"

Pudge was holding a loaded shotgun. It's not as if Arbury was going to outrun buckshot. He still would've been killed, he just would've died tired...
They literally recognized him from the surveillance video just like the little old lady The Little Old Lady Who recognized Richard Ramirez from the wanted poster

just because men are holding a gun doesn't mean they're going to shoot you

If they didn't shoot him in the first 10 minutes of the Chase he had no reasonable expectation that they would shoot him in the next 2 minutes that's why he decided to attack he thought they wouldn't shoot him and he can pull a ninja disarm technique but then again he was a mentally retarded Street Criminal

You're suggesting he ran further than a football field directly at two men who he believed would shoot him?

LOL
Then he tries to take the gun away. WTF? Why do that? Now, had he gotten the gun and shot those white crackers, it’s likely we wouldn’t know about it as the MSM would have ignored the story.
if he "got the shotgun" he also would have got a few 357s to the head because rushing 2 men with guns is suicidal unless you believe they wont shoot you and arberry wasent suicidal

nobody would rush 2 men with guns (one in the back of a truck in a defensible position) unless they were certain they were bluffing

Really? A teacher at the high school in Florida rushed an active shooter. Why would he do that? Either the teacher was suicidal or he thought the gunman was bluffing despite shooting a dozen people so far. According to you.

I see it as a desperation move. A last desperate effort to survive.

Except they had reasonable suspicion that he was committing a felony

What felony?
Entering into a property with the intent to commit burglary is a felony in the state of Georgia

The property had suffered a string of illegal entries and burglaries with the prime suspect being identified via video surveillance

You're trying to defend a mentally retarded Street criminal so you're going to have a hard time

Establishing intent is more than saying he must be up to something. Especially when other entered the same property and did not have the police called right?

Three other people entered the same property that day. Why didn’t the McMichaels set off in pursuit of the whites?
If someone would have confronted the white people who entered the property and they tried to throat punch the citizen they would be allowed to defend themselves just like they are with a black person

You're so desperate to interject a racial trauma narrative it smacks of a childish attempt to steer the conversation away from the simple facts

Me? You claim in one post that it was a justified citizens arrest. We point it it wasn’t. You scream old English law. We point out Georgia Law. You deny a citizens arrest was attempted. We point out that without it there was no reason to pursue. You deny the pursuit. Then you start back on the citizens arrest.

You have thrown every excuse you can think of to justify their actions. You denounced the lawyers. You denounced the laws. You accused Georgia of creating precedence at the behest of Oprah nearly thirty years ago to justify the arrest. As if someone went in and just pretended those decisions had been made.

In one reply they are in the middle of the road greeting neighbors. In another they are stopping Al Capone.

Jesus. Get your story straight and perhaps we can do more than find rationalities for your multiple posts on black brain disease. Idiot.
LOL
I can't tell if you're playing stupid or really are...

I noticed you don't want to talk about all the opportunities he had to escape or the attempted arrest of Michael Brown

Ok. Tell me what Michael Brown has to do with the laws concerning citizens arrest in Georgia. And I’ll explain why you are wrong.

By running you give them the reasonable suspicion that you have committed a crime

Earlier you say Arbury was running fafter committing a felony. What felony can one reasonably infer from seeing someone running? Murder?

If they wanted to murder arbery they had tons of chances to do it before he attacked them

You keep belching that up, and it's meaningless. You seem to think that it matters, and it doesn't...

conviction is impossible

I've got a nice, crisp $100 bill for you if you take my bet and Travis McMichael is acquitted...

"To be convicted of false imprisonment in Georgia, the State must demonstrate that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That includes showing that the accused had the intent to confine the victim and that there were no reasonable means of escape"

Pudge was holding a loaded shotgun. It's not as if Arbury was going to outrun buckshot. He still would've been killed, he just would've died tired...
They literally recognized him from the surveillance video just like the little old lady The Little Old Lady Who recognized Richard Ramirez from the wanted poster

If they didn't shoot him in the first 10 minutes of the Chase he had no reasonable expectation that they would shoot him in the next 2 minutes that's why he decided to attack he thought they wouldn't shoot him and he can pull a ninja disarm technique but then again he was a mentally retarded Street Criminal

You're suggesting he ran further than a football field directly at two men who he believed would shoot him?

LOL

You're ignoring my question because you're a cowardly retard.

You said he was running from a felony. I'll ask again: What felony did he commit?

In order for the McMichaels to do what they did,and do so legally, they had to have first hand knowledge of a crime that had just been committed.

They didn't have that.

Arbury wasn't "wanted".

You're an asshole...

conviction is impossible

LOL
Then he tries to take the gun away. WTF? Why do that? Now, had he gotten the gun and shot those white crackers, it’s likely we wouldn’t know about it as the MSM would have ignored the story.
if he "got the shotgun" he also would have got a few 357s to the head because rushing 2 men with guns is suicidal unless you believe they wont shoot you and arberry wasent suicidal

nobody would rush 2 men with guns (one in the back of a truck in a defensible position) unless they were certain they were bluffing

Really? A teacher at the high school in Florida rushed an active shooter. Why would he do that? Either the teacher was suicidal or he thought the gunman was bluffing despite shooting a dozen people so far. According to you.

I see it as a desperation move. A last desperate effort to survive.
who is just murdered a bunch of people in a mass shooting event is 100% guaranteed to shoot you so they are the very definition of someone you should Rush while they're holding a gun

In every other conceivable incident known to mankind it's a ridiculous notion unless you are 100% certain that they are going to kill you

Since the McMichaels didn't take any of the previous chances they had to shoot arbery during the first portion of the chase there's absolutely no reason he should think they were going to shoot him at the end and his actions are highly indicative of such

Nobody on God's green earth is going to run the better part of a football field directly at two men with guns they supposedly were just terrorized by when there's a bunch of wide-open acreage with hundreds of places to hide

A person who was innocently running for their lives would run up to the door of a neighbor and begin furiously pounding and screaming "help me out me"

an experienced Street criminal would know damn good and well these men meant to hold me for the cops and didn't want to talk to the cops

What felony?
Entering into a property with the intent to commit burglary is a felony in the state of Georgia

The property had suffered a string of illegal entries and burglaries with the prime suspect being identified via video surveillance

You're trying to defend a mentally retarded Street criminal so you're going to have a hard time

Establishing intent is more than saying he must be up to something. Especially when other entered the same property and did not have the police called right?

Three other people entered the same property that day. Why didn’t the McMichaels set off in pursuit of the whites?
If someone would have confronted the white people who entered the property and they tried to throat punch the citizen they would be allowed to defend themselves just like they are with a black person

You're so desperate to interject a racial trauma narrative it smacks of a childish attempt to steer the conversation away from the simple facts

Me? You claim in one post that it was a justified citizens arrest. We point it it wasn’t. You scream old English law. We point out Georgia Law. You deny a citizens arrest was attempted. We point out that without it there was no reason to pursue. You deny the pursuit. Then you start back on the citizens arrest.

You have thrown every excuse you can think of to justify their actions. You denounced the lawyers. You denounced the laws. You accused Georgia of creating precedence at the behest of Oprah nearly thirty years ago to justify the arrest. As if someone went in and just pretended those decisions had been made.

In one reply they are in the middle of the road greeting neighbors. In another they are stopping Al Capone.

Jesus. Get your story straight and perhaps we can do more than find rationalities for your multiple posts on black brain disease. Idiot.
LOL

I noticed you don't want to talk about all the opportunities he had to escape or the attempted arrest of Michael Brown

Ok. Tell me what Michael Brown has to do with the laws concerning citizens arrest in Georgia. And I’ll explain why you are wrong.
just pretend the Michael Brown incident happened in Georgia

How many years would you want to give the shopkeeper for attempting to illegally imprisoning mr. Brown

remember the shopkeeper did not witness a felony

What felony?

LOL

How many years would you want to give the shopkeeper for attempting to illegally imprisoning mr. Brown

You still haven’t read the laws I keep posting have you?

Well, there's no question with regards to that where you're concerned...

The two cases aren't remotely similar...

That's stupid.

You're a retard...

It was his property which was being stolen. He has a right to try to stop that.

Goddamn, boy, you're so fucking stupid it's almost frightening...

What felony?

LOL

apply your interpretation of GA law to the brown incident

That's stupid.

You're a retard...

so if larry english himself was standing his ground with a shotgun and Arberry ran up and tried to wrench it out of his grip while repeatedly punching him in the face would you allow LARRY HIMSELF to pull the trigger?

if LARRY tried to stop Arberry would HE be allowed to defend himself?

What felony?

LOL

I don’t have to put my interpretation. It was already covered in the Georgia BAR link I provided. In fact. I posted the relevant text. You of course did not read it. You refuse to consider anything except nonsense.

So I will make it simple. Especially simple for you. If the McMichaels had stayed home and minded their own damned business they would not be under arrest now, held without Bond, and looking at a minimum of 20 years in Prison.

so if larry english himself was standing his ground with a shotgun and Arberry ran up and tried to wrench it out of his grip while repeatedly punching him in the face would you allow LARRY HIMSELF to pull the trigger?

TM was not standing his ground, liar. TM ran to the front of his truck to block AA path to escape.

That's stupid.

You're a retard...

That's not what happened...

What felony?

LOL

I don’t have to put my interpretation. It was already covered in the Georgia BAR link I provided. In fact. I posted the relevant text. You of course did not read it. You refuse to consider anything except nonsense.

So I will make it simple. Especially simple for you. If the McMichaels had stayed home and minded their own damned business they would not be under arrest now, held without Bond, and looking at a minimum of 20 years in Prison.

How come you don't have the courage to apply your interpretation of the law to the Michael Brown incident?

According to your interpretation of the law since the shopkeeper did not witness Michael Brown commit a felony and attempted to illegally imprison him by occluding his path and trying to shut the door he is guilty of multiple felonies and should go straight to prison

Your cowardly perverted interpretation of Georgia law would put this little old man in prison for many years simply because he tried to stop a thug (who just a few minutes later was killed attacking a police officer) from robbing a small amount of cigarillos

looks like checkmate

That's stupid.

You're a retard...

That's not what happened...
Sounds like you're terrified to discuss the application of your interpretation of the law in other incidences

You can't just apply a certain set of interpretations because you're in love with a certain individual

everyone gets the same treatment under the law

TM was not standing his ground, liar. TM ran to the front of his truck to block AA path to escape.
Looks like you screwed up your multi quote again LOL

Travis McMichael didn't run anywhere

he didn't block the path of anyone

he didn't even touch anyone

He simply took up a tactical position on the other side of the engine block in case the criminal tried to fire on him from the protection of his own truck but was shocked when the criminal chose to run around the front of the truck and attack him manually forcing him to defend himself

Naturally a trained military operator like Travis McMichael couldn't predict such a stupid and suicidal move since his intelligent application of firearms tactics would be working against him when dealing with a mentally retarded Street Criminal since his behavior would be so unpredictable ridiculous and foolish

The shopkeeper in the Michael Brown incident absolutely try to step in the path and even touched mr. Brown in an attempt to falsely imprisoned him since he had not witnessed a felony according to your interpretation of the law

With your interpretation of the law how many years of prison should that little old man receive for trying to falsely imprisoned mr. Brown after not witnessing a felony??

What felony?

LOL

How come you don't have the courage to apply your interpretation of the law to the Michael Brown incident?

According to your interpretation of the law since the shopkeeper did not witness Michael Brown commit a felony and attempted to illegally imprison him by occluding his path and trying to shut the door he is guilty of multiple felonies and should go straight to prison

Your cowardly perverted interpretation of Georgia law would put this little old man in prison for many years simply because he tried to stop a thug (who just a few minutes later was killed attacking a police officer) from robbing a small amount of cigarillos

looks like checkmate

As I said before that does not require my interpretation. It was literally covered in the Georgia BAR description of Georgia Law and Citizens arrest.

I’m going to repost it. To help you out scooter.

Citizen’s arrest most often hap- pens in cases like shoplifting, when the store’s manager detains the suspected offender. How- ever, as the following example shows, the man- ager or employee cannot make such an arrest in every case.
In Winn Dixie Stores Inc. v. Nichols, a Winn Dixie customer complained to management that another customer stole her wallet.1 The court
held that the limited rights of merchants to de- tain or arrest a person reasonably believed to have committed a shoplifting offense do not authorize a merchant to detain or arrest indi- viduals accused by store patrons of committing crimesagainstotherpatrons.Tomakethearrest, an employee would have had to actually see the criminal act committed. Therefore, it was ruled that management had no authority to arrest the alleged criminal. The court suggested that the only person who could have made the citizen’s arrest was the robbed customer herself.
When making a citizen’s arrest, a person may not use more force than is reasonable to make the arrest. Deadly force is limited to self-defense or to instances in which such force is necessary to prevent certain felonies.

So under Georgia Law the Shopkeeper would have been authorized to effect a Citizens Arrest. However. That does not help you or the McMichaels.

To effect a Citizens Arrest in Georgia you must have first hand knowledge of the crime. And equally as important. You must be empowered to effect the arrest.

Let’s give you an example. Let’s say I see someone taking things from my neighbors house. I can call the cops. I can yell Hey at them. But I can take no action to stop them legally. My Neighbor can. But I can not. I do not have the authority to stop them from stealing from anyone but me. If I was employed or had a power of attorney to watch my neighbors house that would give me to authority.

The McMichaels had neither. They were not employed nor authorized in writing to do anything. All they could do is call the cops by law. Oh they could have taken some pictures. But pursue and attempt to detain? Nope.

Using your example of Mike Brown. Let’s say the Shopkeeper left the store. Another person a customer sees Mike Brown taking the Cigarillos. The other person sets off in pursuit and tries to stop Mike Brown. That third party person would commit a crime in doing that. They have no authority to effect the arrest.

Georgia law strictly limits the power of Citizens Arrest. Who and under what circumstances they may do so. I know he is a thief don’t cut it.

That is why I said I didn’t have to interpret the scenario. A shopkeeper is literally mentioned.

The only thing I object to is that they chased and made contact. They're not cops anymore. They should not have been out of the truck.
It's not illegal to get out of your truck, jackass. Arbery made the initial physical contact when he attempted to steal the shotgun. That's attempted robbery.

What felony?

LOL

looks like checkmate

As I said before that does not require my interpretation. It was literally covered in the Georgia BAR description of Georgia Law and Citizens arrest.

I’m going to repost it. To help you out scooter.

Citizen’s arrest most often hap- pens in cases like shoplifting, when the store’s manager detains the suspected offender. How- ever, as the following example shows, the man- ager or employee cannot make such an arrest in every case.
In Winn Dixie Stores Inc. v. Nichols, a Winn Dixie customer complained to management that another customer stole her wallet.1 The court
held that the limited rights of merchants to de- tain or arrest a person reasonably believed to have committed a shoplifting offense do not authorize a merchant to detain or arrest indi- viduals accused by store patrons of committing crimesagainstotherpatrons.Tomakethearrest, an employee would have had to actually see the criminal act committed. Therefore, it was ruled that management had no authority to arrest the alleged criminal. The court suggested that the only person who could have made the citizen’s arrest was the robbed customer herself.
When making a citizen’s arrest, a person may not use more force than is reasonable to make the arrest. Deadly force is limited to self-defense or to instances in which such force is necessary to prevent certain felonies.

So under Georgia Law the Shopkeeper would have been authorized to effect a Citizens Arrest. However. That does not help you or the McMichaels.

To effect a Citizens Arrest in Georgia you must have first hand knowledge of the crime. And equally as important. You must be empowered to effect the arrest.

Let’s give you an example. Let’s say I see someone taking things from my neighbors house. I can call the cops. I can yell Hey at them. But I can take no action to stop them legally. My Neighbor can. But I can not. I do not have the authority to stop them from stealing from anyone but me. If I was employed or had a power of attorney to watch my neighbors house that would give me to authority.

The McMichaels had neither. They were not employed nor authorized in writing to do anything. All they could do is call the cops by law. Oh they could have taken some pictures. But pursue and attempt to detain? Nope.

Using your example of Mike Brown. Let’s say the Shopkeeper left the store. Another person a customer sees Mike Brown taking the Cigarillos. The other person sets off in pursuit and tries to stop Mike Brown. That third party person would commit a crime in doing that. They have no authority to effect the arrest.

Georgia law strictly limits the power of Citizens Arrest. Who and under what circumstances they may do so. I know he is a thief don’t cut it.

That is why I said I didn’t have to interpret the scenario. A shopkeeper is literally mentioned.

too bad the McMichaels didn't arrest anybody, LOL

perhaps you may get a conviction on attempted citizens arrest....LOL

You might have had a case if he cooperated but no citizens arrest occured and you're going to have a hard time imprisoning somebody in the middle of the street when there's a bunch of wide-open acreage they could simply use to escape you

the shopkeeper in the Michael Brown incident did not witness a felony and then tried to physically imprison mr. Brown

if the shopkeeper had a gun in his holster and mr. Brown started attacking him trying to take it away would it be legal for him to defend himself and kill mr. Brown with that pistol?

Forum List

Back