The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

All Gregory McMichael saw was a guy jogging past his residence
That's complete bullshit.

According to multiple eye witnesses and the video evidence, Arbery was NOT jogging.

But apparently, due to your low IQ, the fake news media has easily convinced your feeble mind that he was jogging.
The same eyewitnesses who murdered him? He's seen on video jogging away from the house under construction.
:rolleyes:
And of course you are simply lying again.
Nope, there is surveillance video from the house across the street.
Bullshit. I posted that video earlier in the thread. That video does not show Arbery jogging.

It shows Arbery walking down the street. Then stop in front of 220 Satilla. Then walk into the garage, then come out of the garage and walk around the house towards the back. Then it shows him come sprinting out the front door and head south on Satilla, towards the McMichael residence.

It does not show him jogging.
No, you're the liar. That video is sped up as evidenced by the clock in the top left corner where seconds can be seen ticking away much faster than real time. He was jogging just like he's seen jogging in the video recorded by Bryan.
Do you start your jogs by sprinting out your front door through your yard and into the street without looking for traffic?
There was no sprinting. Again, the surveillance video of him going in and coming out of that property is sped up.

According to multiple eye witnesses and the video evidence, Arbery was NOT jogging.

But apparently, due to your low IQ, the fake news media has easily convinced your feeble mind that he was jogging.
The same eyewitnesses who murdered him? He's seen on video jogging away from the house under construction.
Bullshit. I posted that video earlier in the thread. That video does not show Arbery jogging.

It shows Arbery walking down the street. Then stop in front of 220 Satilla. Then walk into the garage, then come out of the garage and walk around the house towards the back. Then it shows him come sprinting out the front door and head south on Satilla, towards the McMichael residence.

As soon as Maude sees the neighbor across the street on the phone staring dead at him he Sprints out of the front door like Usain Bolt with the cheetah on his ass because he knows damn good and well a neighbor is reporting a burglary to 911

he wants to get the hell out of there before the cops show up

Why else would he attack two men with guns?

As an experienced criminal from a criminal family with several felonies and currently on parole he knew he was about to be done for intent to commit felony burglary and would be doing a bid in jail

He was very nervous because he had hit the same place several times in the last few weeks

Larry English didn't even know what the hell was in there because he likely had illegal labor using pawn shop tools

news flash for the rest of you privileged white people that don't know dick about crime or the criminal world illegal labor largely uses Black Market tools that they don't report when stolen from a job site
"He was very nervous because he had hit the same place several times in the last few weeks"

By, "hit," you mean trespassed on that property. Remember, the home owner had a surveillance camera in there and said he never saw Arbery take anything. And trespassing without stealing or intending to steal is just a misdemeanor.
Illegal labor oftentimes uses stolen pawn shop tools and they don't call the police and report it missing because they don't have receipts for that crap

That's why illegal Mexican labor is so often targeted for theft and robbery

The privileged white homeowner that lived on the other side of town has no idea what's in that place at any given day therefore has no idea what was stolen

A bucket full of high-quality fixtures can fetch well over $100 on the black market and the homeowner would have no way of knowing if it was stolen since he isn't the one using the tools in that property

Larry English was so concerned about the thefts at his property that he installed thousands of dollars worth of security measures in an effort to catch the thief

Just because he recanted his reports under the threat of death coming from the BLM antifa freaks doesn't mean he didn't issue all those reports and asked the neighborhood to help him catch the thief whose picture he likely shared on the Satilla Shores Facebook page
And you still have zero evidence that Arbery either took anything from that property, or even intended to take anything. There's no evidence he committed a felony by entering that property.

most men are cowards that's why the average person who views these types of situations is perfectly comfortable with the notion that a citizen should never interfere with a Criminal under any circumstances but American law makes exceptions for citizens to take criminals under arrest who they have Reasonable Suspicion have committed a felony... this has been a tenet of English common law from time immemorial

* noticed none of the people defending Maude can answer the simple scenario questions

If you see a man covered in blood jumping out of your neighbor's window at 4 in the morning who Locks eyes with you and then flees in a panic are you allowed to detain him?

if you were walking around the corner and you noticed a man running from a woman's unconscious body while holding a purse are you allowed to detain him?

If you notice a disheveled man rummaging through your daughter's underwear drawer while she's fast asleep in her bed are you allowed to detain him?

In all three of these cases it's perfectly reasonable for you to detain these individuals because you have reasonable suspicion that they have committed a serious crime

A coward's interpretation of the law is that you must witness someone commits a felony in order for you to be allowed to detain them and probable cause is insufficient

When viewing one particular example it's understandable how people could get their wires crossed about the law so you have to bounce your interpretation up against a few other real-world scenarios in order to understand its validity

If I see a creepy disheveled individual staring through my neighbors daughter's bedroom window at 4 in the morning who notices me and then panics running and jumping over The Back Fence it should be perfectly legal for me to arm myself pursue him and detain him for law enforcement because Americans have the right to defend their life liberty and property and this right certainly extends to their neighborhood as it is part of their "village" and everybody knows if you allow crime to flourish across the street it will eventually invade your home also
I got as far as this ...

* noticed none of the people defending Maude can answer the simple scenario questions
If you see a man covered in blood jumping out of your neighbor's window at 4 in the morning who Locks eyes with you and then flees in a panic are you allowed to detain him?

Seeing what you describe is nothing at all like the McMichaels' witnessed. They didn't see anyone exit a residence. They didn't see anyone with any evidence of a crime having been committed. They didn't see anyone suspiciously "lock eyes" then flee. And based on the events which actually occurred, according to Georgia law, they had no right to detail Aubrey.

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
According to that law, no. You'd have to have seen, or have immediate knowledge, that a felony was committed. I see nothing in that statute that allows for suspicion of a felony to detain someone.

That aside, again, your hypothetical still bears absolutely no resemblance to what actually occurred. The McMichaels didn't even see anything to make them suspicious that a felony had been committed. Travis McMichael saw nothing at all -- he was inside his residence. All Gregory McMichael saw was a guy jogging past his residence who he says he recognized being inside the house under construction in the past. Even that event they witnessed in the past doesn't satisfy § 17-4-60 because trespassing isn't a felony.

They had absolutely no legal recourse to detain Aubrey. And Aubrey had absolutely no obligation to stop for them. Once Travis exited his vehicle and pointed a shotgun at Aubrey, he already committed aggravated assault. At that point, if anything, Aubrey had the right to defend himself from an imminent threat to his life. The McMichaels' are fucked. And not in a good way.
So you think it's illegal to detain someone who a former professional law enforcement agent knows (has immediate knowledge) is suspected in a felony crime?

At what point in the video do you believe you see Travis McMichael pointing a shotgun at maud?

So if I see a disheveled individual climbing out of my neighbors daughter's bedroom window at 4 a.m. covered in blood who locks eyes with me and then flees in a panic I'm not allowed to pursue or detain him because I did not witness him commit a felony?
"So you think it's illegal to detain someone who a former professional law enforcement agent knows (has immediate knowledge) is suspected in a felony crime?"

Fail. Arbery did not commit a felony by entering that property.

"At what point in the video do you believe you see Travis McMichael pointing a shotgun at maud?"

It's why they were charged with aggravated assault.

"So if I see a disheveled individual climbing out of my neighbors daughter's bedroom window at 4 a.m. covered in blood who locks eyes with me and then flees in a panic I'm not allowed to pursue or detain him because I did not witness him commit a felony?"

I don't know why you persist with that hypothetical scenario? Not only were you shown the law does not allow to detain someone because you think they may have committed a felony; but even worse, it bears zero resemblance to anything which occurred in this case.

In fact, that you keep referring to your hypothetical scenario instead of referring to the known facts of this case, you unwittingly confess you can't show any legal reason for the McMichaels to detain Arbery.
The reason you don't want to address my hypothetical scenario is because when you apply your cowardly interpretation of Georgia law to it your cowardly interpretation becomes clearly ridiculous

Law has to be applied across all similar cases it can't just be applied to your favorites in ways you deem favorable

You're suggesting that it was illegal for the McMichaels to pursue Maude because they did not witness him commit a felony in the state of Georgia

apply that ridiculous logic to this scenario and see how it shakes out

if I see a disheveled individual climbing out of my neighbors daughter's bedroom window at 4 a.m. covered in blood who locks eyes with me and then flees in a panic I'm not allowed to pursue or detain him because I did not witness him commit a felony in the state of GA

while you're at it review these cases and tell me how many years you think these Good Samaritans should spend in prison for illegally detaining the crooks

SF Man Catches Prowler In The Act, Hangs Onto Him Until Police Arrive: SFist/

A Vermont grocery store worker was fired after stopping a purse snatcher who stole from an elderly woman

'Messed with the wrong family:' North Carolina dad fights back against secret peeper he found in child's bedroom
Your lying again, I did address it. I posted the actual law regarding citizen's arrest and pointed out it doesn't allow for a suspect to be detained just because you think they may have committed a felony. Can you make your arguments without lying?

And none of the articles you linked are applicable he as none of them occurred in Georgia where only Georgia's law on citizen's arrest is relevant to the McMichaels' case. Even worse for youn those articles all involved detaining someone who was witnessed committing a felony or who had immediate knowledge a felony had been committed. Unlike your worthless hypothetical scenario in which no one witnesses or has immediate knowledge of a felony.

It's abundantly clear that the shot was fired after maud initiated violent contact with Travis McMichael

The shot
BD5CE473-09A9-4D1F-B33B-0C4A891BA378.jpeg

Freeze the frame where you think the first blast is heard because your gibberish makes no sense at all.

bro, you can literally see the muzzle blast in the video I posted making it painfully clear what happened

I know when the first shot was fired. it’s right about here. When TM’s white cap is seen through the windshield between the frame and the headrest. Yellow Arrow:

View attachment 440116

What I cannot see is where TM was when you claim to see him in

TM - Shooter POSITION #3
travis walked from the drivers side to the front of a truck.

that’s where you claim tin see AA punch and grab the gun before being shot.

I try to see that but can’t find it. Will you please show us the image where you see it. Capture it and post it f

View attachment 440121
We can’t see the gun. Can’t see AA Grabbing it?
Your shadow puppets are ridiculous

anybody can simply watch this video and literally see the shotgun blast go off as it exits the upper right-hand portion of the vehicle that is blocking the action

It's abundantly clear that the shot was fired after maud initiated violent contact with Travis McMichael and the shot emanated from a low position and went high at around or 45° angle meaning it was fired from a hip position not an aimed position...

You can literally see maud skip right before contact is made and thats highly indicative of a punch set up but its possible he was just off balance from the hard 90° attack and was simply grabbing at the muzzle of the gun... it's abundantly clear that he was grabbing at the gun because as soon as they become visible again he's got hold of it with two handsView attachment 440137

You don't know this stuff because you work at Starbucks and don't have any criminal experience or any real world fight experience

This is the frame from that video the moment the first shot was fired...

arbery5-jpg.338224

... it is clear Arbery was too far away at that point to punch McMichael.

No, you're the liar. That video is sped up as evidenced by the clock in the top left corner where seconds can be seen ticking away much faster than real time. He was jogging just like he's seen jogging in the video recorded by Bryan.
You can tell by his posture that he's sprinting out of the front door and the fact that the camera's frame rate clearly depicts him at a much faster Pace than jogging as he covered so much distance between seconds

The McMichaels also reported him at a full Sprint when he went past their house

It's a ridiculous notion to suggest this kid was jogging for Fitness when he was wearing long cotton cargo shorts and had shoes laced so LOOSE that his heels were literally a few inches from the back of his sneakerView attachment 440139View attachment 440140
Utter nonsense. Here's video of someone, possibly Arbery seen jogging away from that house on another occasion wearing long cargo shorts..

Do you start your jogs by sprinting out your front door through your yard and into the street without looking for traffic?
There was no sprinting. Again, the surveillance video of him going in and coming out of that property is sped up.
So you're saying maud walked out of the front door of Larry Englishs property the same way he walked in?

@ 5 minutes 15 seconds

So you're saying maud walked out of the front door of Larry Englishs property the same way he walked in?

@ 5 minutes 15 seconds

No. He walked in and jogged out.

You can tell by his posture that he's sprinting out of the front door and the fact that the camera's frame rate clearly depicts him at a much faster Pace than jogging as he covered so much distance between seconds

It's a ridiculous notion to suggest this kid was jogging for Fitness when he was wearing long cotton cargo shorts and had shoes laced so LOOSE that his heels were literally a few inches from the back of his sneakerView attachment 440139View attachment 440140
Utter nonsense. Here's video of someone, possibly Arbery seen jogging away from that house on another occasion wearing long cargo shorts..

What was he looking for in there?

it seems like he was scouring the property for something

As soon as Maude sees the neighbor across the street on the phone staring dead at him he Sprints out of the front door like Usain Bolt with the cheetah on his ass because he knows damn good and well a neighbor is reporting a burglary to 911

As an experienced criminal from a criminal family with several felonies and currently on parole he knew he was about to be done for intent to commit felony burglary and would be doing a bid in jail

He was very nervous because he had hit the same place several times in the last few weeks

Larry English didn't even know what the hell was in there because he likely had illegal labor using pawn shop tools

news flash for the rest of you privileged white people that don't know dick about crime or the criminal world illegal labor largely uses Black Market tools that they don't report when stolen from a job site
"He was very nervous because he had hit the same place several times in the last few weeks"

By, "hit," you mean trespassed on that property. Remember, the home owner had a surveillance camera in there and said he never saw Arbery take anything. And trespassing without stealing or intending to steal is just a misdemeanor.
Illegal labor oftentimes uses stolen pawn shop tools and they don't call the police and report it missing because they don't have receipts for that crap

The privileged white homeowner that lived on the other side of town has no idea what's in that place at any given day therefore has no idea what was stolen

A bucket full of high-quality fixtures can fetch well over $100 on the black market and the homeowner would have no way of knowing if it was stolen since he isn't the one using the tools in that property

Larry English was so concerned about the thefts at his property that he installed thousands of dollars worth of security measures in an effort to catch the thief

Just because he recanted his reports under the threat of death coming from the BLM antifa freaks doesn't mean he didn't issue all those reports and asked the neighborhood to help him catch the thief whose picture he likely shared on the Satilla Shores Facebook page
And you still have zero evidence that Arbery either took anything from that property, or even intended to take anything. There's no evidence he committed a felony by entering that property.
Do you think the McMichaels had reasonable suspicion that he was committing a burglary?

looks more like he took a glance to the left saw somebody coming and took off running to me

He certainly didn't walk into the yard and look around on the day of his shooting but bolted out of the home through the doorway into the yard and onto the street without looking for traffic at a full Sprint

In fact that's what caught Gregory McMichaels Professional Eye

Not only did he recognize the criminal personally he also noticed that he was running Full Tilt and that is a highly suspicious scenario and indicative that he's trying to elude someone who has spotted him

Criminals that flee their crimes are actually a small percentage of the criminal population most of them don't even run but Maude had a long celebrated history of running from law enforcement going back to his felonious gun at school days

download (88).jpeg

download (89).jpeg

There's no way of knowing why he entered. Still, there's no evidence he stole anything or even attempted to steal anything.

But even more to the point, Neither McMichael had either witnessed him committing a felony or had immediate knowledge he had committed a felony.

Do you think the McMichaels had reasonable suspicion that he was committing a burglary?
They had none. They didn't see him exit that property.

looks more like he took a glance to the left saw somebody coming and took off running to me

He certainly didn't walk into the yard and look around on the day of his shooting but bolted out of the home through the doorway into the yard and onto the street without looking for traffic at a full Sprint

Not only did he recognize the criminal personally he also noticed that he was running Full Tilt and that is a highly suspicious scenario and indicative that he's trying to elude someone who has spotted him

Criminals that flee their crimes are actually a small percentage of the criminal population most of them don't even run but Maude had a long celebrated history of running from law enforcement going back to his felonious gun at school days

View attachment 440208
View attachment 440212

Even if he ran out of that construction site, it matters not since neither McMichael saw him exit the property.

There's no way of knowing why he entered. Still, there's no evidence he stole anything or even attempted to steal anything.

But even more to the point, Neither McMichael had either witnessed him committing a felony or had immediate knowledge he had committed a felony.

Actually they did because Larry English was so desperate to catch the criminal who was robbing his property he was calling his neighbors whenever Maude set off his security system in addition to the police

Now that Larry English is receiving death threats he's trying to walk back his involvement in informing the McMichaels and the rest of the neighborhood that Maude was a wanted man

You don't have to be Inspector Clouseau to figure out that a young street criminal with a history of theft whom is repeatedly caught on video in a structure that had suffered a series of thefts was your primary suspect

What would the police have done if they drove up and saw him sprinting out of the front door of Larry Englishs home when they have a bunch of reports of trespasses and thefts associated with the property?

View attachment 440208
View attachment 440212

Even if he ran out of that construction site, it matters not since neither McMichael saw him exit the property.

except they had immediate knowledge that Larry English had identified him as the primary suspect via the Satilla Shores Facebook group

the people who ran down and apprehended the famous serial killer Richard Ramirez did not witness him commit a felony that day but only recognized him from a photograph that was circulated in the newspaper just as the McMichaels only recognized maud as the primary suspect due to the information they had received and their personal first-hand interactions with him

The whole neighborhood was chasing this kid whenever they saw him because everybody knew he was the one that kept trespassing in their neighborhood creeping through the shadows and running when confronted

Larry English even called his neighbor Diego who promptly grabbed his 911 handgun and went over there to catch maud in the act after he set off larrys security system on the same night that Travis McMichaels saw maud running into the structure and fishing around in his waistband as if he was packing a firearm... the kid was wanted and too stupid to realize the neighborhood was looking for him

Actually they did because Larry English was so desperate to catch the criminal who was robbing his property he was calling his neighbors whenever Maude set off his security system in addition to the police

Now that Larry English is receiving death threats he's trying to walk back his involvement in informing the McMichaels and the rest of the neighborhood that Maude was a wanted man

You don't have to be Inspector Clouseau to figure out that a young street criminal with a history of theft whom is repeatedly caught on video in a structure that had suffered a series of thefts was your primary suspect

What would the police have done if they drove up and saw him sprinting out of the front door of Larry Englishs home when they have a bunch of reports of trespasses and thefts associated with the property?

You're lying again. English never said anyone robbed him.

That you have to lie to make your arguments reveals how worthless your position is.

View attachment 440208
View attachment 440212

except they had immediate knowledge that Larry English had identified him as the primary suspect via the Satilla Shores Facebook group

the people who ran down and apprehended the famous serial killer Richard Ramirez did not witness him commit a felony that day but only recognized him from a photograph that was circulated in the newspaper just as the McMichaels only recognized maud as the primary suspect due to the information they had received and their personal first-hand interactions with him

The whole neighborhood was chasing this kid whenever they saw him because everybody knew he was the one that kept trespassing in their neighborhood creeping through the shadows and running when confronted

Larry English even called his neighbor Diego who promptly grabbed his 911 handgun and went over there to catch maud in the act after he set off larrys security system on the same night that Travis McMichaels saw maud running into the structure and fishing around in his waistband as if he was packing a firearm... the kid was wanted and too stupid to realize the neighborhood was looking for him

Nope, no one ever reported Arbery committing a felony in regards to that property. And the law requires a felony be committed in the McMichaels' presence or an immediate knowledge of a felony, neither of which applied to them as Travis was indoors and Gregory only saw Arbery running past his residence.

most men are cowards that's why the average person who views these types of situations is perfectly comfortable with the notion that a citizen should never interfere with a Criminal under any circumstances but American law makes exceptions for citizens to take criminals under arrest who they have Reasonable Suspicion have committed a felony... this has been a tenet of English common law from time immemorial

if you were walking around the corner and you noticed a man running from a woman's unconscious body while holding a purse are you allowed to detain him?

If you notice a disheveled man rummaging through your daughter's underwear drawer while she's fast asleep in her bed are you allowed to detain him?

In all three of these cases it's perfectly reasonable for you to detain these individuals because you have reasonable suspicion that they have committed a serious crime

A coward's interpretation of the law is that you must witness someone commits a felony in order for you to be allowed to detain them and probable cause is insufficient

When viewing one particular example it's understandable how people could get their wires crossed about the law so you have to bounce your interpretation up against a few other real-world scenarios in order to understand its validity

If I see a creepy disheveled individual staring through my neighbors daughter's bedroom window at 4 in the morning who notices me and then panics running and jumping over The Back Fence it should be perfectly legal for me to arm myself pursue him and detain him for law enforcement because Americans have the right to defend their life liberty and property and this right certainly extends to their neighborhood as it is part of their "village" and everybody knows if you allow crime to flourish across the street it will eventually invade your home also
I got as far as this ...

Seeing what you describe is nothing at all like the McMichaels' witnessed. They didn't see anyone exit a residence. They didn't see anyone with any evidence of a crime having been committed. They didn't see anyone suspiciously "lock eyes" then flee. And based on the events which actually occurred, according to Georgia law, they had no right to detail Aubrey.

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
According to that law, no. You'd have to have seen, or have immediate knowledge, that a felony was committed. I see nothing in that statute that allows for suspicion of a felony to detain someone.

That aside, again, your hypothetical still bears absolutely no resemblance to what actually occurred. The McMichaels didn't even see anything to make them suspicious that a felony had been committed. Travis McMichael saw nothing at all -- he was inside his residence. All Gregory McMichael saw was a guy jogging past his residence who he says he recognized being inside the house under construction in the past. Even that event they witnessed in the past doesn't satisfy § 17-4-60 because trespassing isn't a felony.

They had absolutely no legal recourse to detain Aubrey. And Aubrey had absolutely no obligation to stop for them. Once Travis exited his vehicle and pointed a shotgun at Aubrey, he already committed aggravated assault. At that point, if anything, Aubrey had the right to defend himself from an imminent threat to his life. The McMichaels' are fucked. And not in a good way.
So you think it's illegal to detain someone who a former professional law enforcement agent knows (has immediate knowledge) is suspected in a felony crime?

At what point in the video do you believe you see Travis McMichael pointing a shotgun at maud?

So if I see a disheveled individual climbing out of my neighbors daughter's bedroom window at 4 a.m. covered in blood who locks eyes with me and then flees in a panic I'm not allowed to pursue or detain him because I did not witness him commit a felony?
"So you think it's illegal to detain someone who a former professional law enforcement agent knows (has immediate knowledge) is suspected in a felony crime?"

Fail. Arbery did not commit a felony by entering that property.

"At what point in the video do you believe you see Travis McMichael pointing a shotgun at maud?"

It's why they were charged with aggravated assault.

"So if I see a disheveled individual climbing out of my neighbors daughter's bedroom window at 4 a.m. covered in blood who locks eyes with me and then flees in a panic I'm not allowed to pursue or detain him because I did not witness him commit a felony?"

I don't know why you persist with that hypothetical scenario? Not only were you shown the law does not allow to detain someone because you think they may have committed a felony; but even worse, it bears zero resemblance to anything which occurred in this case.

In fact, that you keep referring to your hypothetical scenario instead of referring to the known facts of this case, you unwittingly confess you can't show any legal reason for the McMichaels to detain Arbery.
The reason you don't want to address my hypothetical scenario is because when you apply your cowardly interpretation of Georgia law to it your cowardly interpretation becomes clearly ridiculous

Law has to be applied across all similar cases it can't just be applied to your favorites in ways you deem favorable

You're suggesting that it was illegal for the McMichaels to pursue Maude because they did not witness him commit a felony in the state of Georgia

apply that ridiculous logic to this scenario and see how it shakes out

if I see a disheveled individual climbing out of my neighbors daughter's bedroom window at 4 a.m. covered in blood who locks eyes with me and then flees in a panic I'm not allowed to pursue or detain him because I did not witness him commit a felony in the state of GA

while you're at it review these cases and tell me how many years you think these Good Samaritans should spend in prison for illegally detaining the crooks

SF Man Catches Prowler In The Act, Hangs Onto Him Until Police Arrive: SFist/

A Vermont grocery store worker was fired after stopping a purse snatcher who stole from an elderly woman

'Messed with the wrong family:' North Carolina dad fights back against secret peeper he found in child's bedroom

And you link to stories in other states. Thus proving you are ignorant about America.

Forum List

Back