The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

We do. Many places do. And not because of lack of workers but because we have lots of resources being used to treat unvaccinated people.
Unvaccinated will achieve herd immunity as they get WuFlu. Vaccinated will never get immunity because they only get spike protein anti-bodies temporarily. They never get the virus from the vaccine so their body doesn’t learn long term immunity.

This Corona/Covid stuff has USA patents on it going back about 20 years.
The people who make the "vaccine" are making billions of $'s in their medical looting racket, and are exempt from all liability, including all their stooges.
The "tests" are rigged.
Hospitals and doctors are bribed to report almost everything as "Covid".
Almost all politicians are bribed, blackmailed or extorted to parrot the drug company hype filled population extermination agenda.
Most of what folks have been tricked into thinking they have, is a toxic crisis from the body's attempt to dump the toxins out.
Flu and pneumonia are , mostly or always, due to failure to take care of toxicity & resultant toxic crisis in the body that leads to infections such as sore throat, ear infection, then ultimately lung infection.
On top of all that, the food supply is being ever more adulterated to cause harm.
And when one goes to a hospital, they call it covid, give you harmful drugs, kill you and collect big money.

Last edited:
Yep and the hospitals near me are not overwhelmed. Not remotely.
Well, I believe you live in a highly vaccinated area.

But regardless, don’t play dumb. You know that hospitals in many areas have become overwhelmed at various times during various waves.

As much as you want to minimize the effects, you can’t. Reality says otherwise (although being an office dweller without a connection to the medical system, you’re isolated from this).

So these morons are getting people who don’t get vaccinated killed?

How so?
Prolonging the pandemic with lockdowns has created more variants and more death. No young people ever needed to social distance or stop working, it should had been only the elderly and people with serious medical conditions.

99% of the people dying from WuFlu are old and/or obese.

Unvaccinated will achieve herd immunity as they get WuFlu. Vaccinated will never get immunity because they only get spike protein anti-bodies temporarily. They never get the virus from the vaccine so their body doesn’t learn long term immunity.
The unvaccinated will achieve herd immunity with MANY preventable deaths along the way.

As for the vaccinated, if they never get the virus, then they are immune. Aren’t they?

But regardless, don’t play dumb. You know that hospitals in many areas have become overwhelmed at various times during various waves
Hospitals become overwhelmed if there is any small spike in hospitalizations. They are geared only for “normal” operations.

Prolonging the pandemic with lockdowns has created more variants and more death. No young people ever needed to social distance or stop working, it should had been only the elderly and people with serious medical conditions.

99% of the people dying from WuFlu are old and/or obese.
the lockdowns were because the hospitals were overflowing.

jqgn1n2spf481.jpg

As for the vaccinated, if they never get the virus, then they are immune. Aren’t they?
Umm no, because the vaccines don’t work and so-called vaccinated people get WuFlu all the time now. Maybe after they get WuFlu they will be immune, or maybe the vaccine screwed up their immune system and leaves them more susceptible to future infections from all new variants.

Hospitals become overwhelmed if there is any small spike in hospitalizations. They are geared only for “normal” operations.
Every hospital has a surge plan.

A big problem with COVID is that these patients require so many resources. They can linger for weeks or months slowly getting worse.

Umm no, because the vaccines don’t work and so-called vaccinated people get WuFlu all the time now. Maybe after they get WuFlu they will be immune, or maybe the vaccine screwed up their immune system and leaves them more susceptible to future infections from all new variants.
So if the vaccinated people are getting COVID, they’d acquire immunity just like anyone else who gets COVID. Meaning they’ll also achieve herd immunity.

The difference being that they are FAR less likely to get severe COVID and die.

If the surge is only from the unvaccinated why are they pushing boosters?
HHS and CMS have mandated that those who have lost immunities from previous mRNA shots to be counted as UNVACCINATED. Now why would these liars do that? They are trying to create division rather than tell the truth that their poison is not working.

Well, I believe you live in a highly vaccinated area.

But regardless, don’t play dumb. You know that hospitals in many areas have become overwhelmed at various times during various waves.

As much as you want to minimize the effects, you can’t. Reality says otherwise (although being an office dweller without a connection to the medical system, you’re isolated from this).
How would I know that? My clients are all over the US. Not one has stated that their system is overwhelmed. My sister in law lives in Fla. She says they are doing great. How do you explain that?

Every hospital has a surge plan.

A big problem with COVID is that these patients require so many resources. They can linger for weeks or months slowly getting worse.
That’s because our hospitals are run by Big Pharma shills. If they would just use ivermectin and other known drugs that help with WuFlu, they’d be sending people home real quick. Funny how third world countries have figured this out, but our “leaders” can’t figure this out.

How would I know that? My clients are all over the US. Not one has stated that their system is overwhelmed. My sister in law lives in Fla. She says they are doing great. How do you explain that?
How would you know?

I guess you just go ahead and keep your head firmly in the ground.

Smart people are hesitant because the current vaccines aren’t safe, and they aren’t effective. Why would we trust some Big Pharma corporations with our lives?

Show us an actual safe and effective vaccine, and most of us would get it.
The Current Omicorn strain has these people spooked.. It is far less severe in symptoms, evades their "vaccines" and lasts but two days on average. IT is now burning through cities worldwide. This will ultimately end in the world having acquired immunities that their poisons cannot stop.

Nature taking the path that stopped the 1917-1918 pandemic as well.. A weak strain evaded all protections and burned through the world very quickly. This pandemic will be over in the next 90-180 days permanently. And there is not one dam thing the left can do to stop this outcome.

Forum List

Back