The Part of the McKinney Demonstration the Lame Street Media Won't Show

Even if it was a community pool it wouldn't give these savages the right to fight and be assholes.
It's NOT A COMMUNITY POOL. It is a private pool for residents of the Craig Ranch complex ONLY, and pool parties are ONLY legitimate in accordance with Craig Ranch rules.

pool-party-10-craig-ranch.png

>> McKINNEY — McKinney police said Sunday that an officer has been placed on administrative leave after a Friday evening disturbance at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool that created a buzz on social media. << --- WFAA, early article

A "private" pool would be "the pool in my back yard". Open to "me" and whoever I invite.

>> The Craig Ranch North Community Pool is part of a large, upscale subdivision with a centrally located town center and shopping district. It’s where the African-American teens attended the pool party.

While some of the black and white teens at last Friday’s pool party had guest passes to swim in the facility, others reportedly climbed over the gate that encloses the pool, angering some of its white patrons who assumed they were not from that part of town. Racially-charged insults were reportedly hurled at the black teens, sparking physical altercations between a few white adults and a teenage party organizer. A witness summoned police to the scene. <<
--- from here, which is an illuminating background on the area*

Even your own image refers to "the next person" -- which means of the community -- and notes there is no such thing as a "private party".

Must suck to be you. Even after editing my post to change its meaning you're still wrong.

*To wit:
>> Chanelle Yarber lives in a quiet subdivision on the more affluent side of McKinney, Texas. But customers who saw her ringing purchases as a minimum wage, part-time sales associate at the local Target two years ago might not have placed her on the city’s upscale west side because of her skin color, she says.

Most of her former co-workers were from the poorer, less maintained part of town -- the side with a large concentration of low-income African-Americans and Hispanics. Yarber, who is black and now works as an independent Internet marketer, said she was reminded of the disdainful glares she received from Target customers when she read about how a few McKinney adults insulted a group of black teenagers attending a pool party on the west side last week, prompting a violent response from white police officers that quickly made national headlines.

“When the lady [at the pool] said go back to your Section 8 housing, I’m assuming she thought the kids were from the east side,” Yarber, 31, said in a phone interview. “But it’s highly unlikely that those kids were from the east side. Those kids would not be going to school with people who had permission to swim in that pool if they didn’t live on the west side.” <<​

Last edited:
Lame "street" media?

Idiot nutters can't even get their LAME MEMES right.

The term is "lamestream media". It is a play on the term "mainstream media". There is no such thing as a "mainstreet media".

Get hooked on phonics, bro.

Last edited:
Actually it's based on video evidence. There ain't no way around it. Casebolt himself could see that, resigned and apologized for acting like a dick.
Casebolt behaved properly

Then why did he apologize?

, and according to normal police procedure (subduing suspects, 21 foot rule, etc) Only reason he resigned, is from political pressure to the mayor from the Obama Justice Dept. Just another case of that. Ho hum Yawn *****

Link?
No.... didn't think so.
What a waste of imagination.
Funny you squeal like a pig demanding "video" of the insulting epithets from the adult, yet you wanna give yourself a pass on this cockamamie conspiracy theory of "political pressure" (as if the White House is gonna concern itself with a pool party in Texas on a weekend).
Having it both ways: Priceless.
You're busted, Homes.

I was banned for a week, otherwise I would have answered sooner.

Other DOJ settlements
The Cleveland settlement is one of about two dozen such deals between the justice department and local law enforcement since the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act gave Washington the authority to investigate improper use of force by police, unlawful stops and searches, and biased policing.

The first major consent decree, as the deals are known, was reached in 1997 in Pittsburgh, following a federal complaint prompted after an African American man died while being taken into custody by four police officers following a low-speed car chase, and after a white police officer shot dead two black men in a car that had dragged him.

The Justice Department reached three such settlements in 2014: with New Orleans; Newark, New Jersey; and Albuquerque. Two current federal investigations – into policing practices in the cities of Ferguson, Missouri, and Baltimore – are ongoing. The Justice Department released its report on police abuses in Ferguson in March.

The report on Cleveland, released in December, found “a pattern or practice of using unreasonable force in violation of the fourth amendment”, including “the unnecessary and excessive use of deadly force, including shootings and head strikes with impact weapons”; “the unnecessary, excessive or retaliatory use of less lethal force including Tasers, chemical spray and fists”; and “excessive force against persons who are mentally ill or in crisis, including in cases where the officers were called exclusively for a welfare check”.

In one case, police Tasered a man strapped to a gurney. In another, they repeatedly punched a handcuffed teenager who had been accused of shoplifting. The investigation began before a police officer shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice deadin a Cleveland park last November.

Cleveland announces historic second settlement over chronic police abuse US news The Guardian

Of course they don't mention WHY all these city police forces are so accomodating to the US Justice Dept. For that, you have to watch TV, and get it from the legal commentators. Haven't heard them saying it ? What have you been watching MSNBC ? Or living in a closet ? I've heard about this at least 50 times.

And why would you think the cities would all be so willing to allow DOJ to boss them around ? Because they're secret masochist slaves ?
geez.gif

Last edited:
Even if it was a community pool it wouldn't give these savages the right to fight and be assholes.
It's NOT A COMMUNITY POOL. It is a private pool for residents of the Craig Ranch complex ONLY, and pool parties are ONLY legitimate in accordance with Craig Ranch rules.

>> McKINNEY — McKinney police said Sunday that an officer has been placed on administrative leave after a Friday evening disturbance at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool that created a buzz on social media. << --- WFAA, early article

A "private" pool would be "the pool in my back yard". Open to "me" and whoever I invite.

>> The Craig Ranch North Community Pool is part of a large, upscale subdivision with a centrally located town center and shopping district. It’s where the African-American teens attended the pool party.

While some of the black and white teens at last Friday’s pool party had guest passes to swim in the facility, others reportedly climbed over the gate that encloses the pool, angering some of its white patrons who assumed they were not from that part of town. Racially-charged insults were reportedly hurled at the black teens, sparking physical altercations between a few white adults and a teenage party organizer. A witness summoned police to the scene. <<

Even your own image refers to "the next person" -- which means of the community -- and notes there is no such thing as a "private party".

Must suck to be you. Even after editing my post to change its meaning you're still wrong.

*To wit:
>> Chanelle Yarber lives in a quiet subdivision on the more affluent side of McKinney, Texas. But customers who saw her ringing purchases as a minimum wage, part-time sales associate at the local Target two years ago might not have placed her on the city’s upscale west side because of her skin color, she says.

Most of her former co-workers were from the poorer, less maintained part of town -- the side with a large concentration of low-income African-Americans and Hispanics. Yarber, who is black and now works as an independent Internet marketer, said she was reminded of the disdainful glares she received from Target customers when she read about how a few McKinney adults insulted a group of black teenagers attending a pool party on the west side last week, prompting a violent response from white police officers that quickly made national headlines.

“When the lady [at the pool] said go back to your Section 8 housing, I’m assuming she thought the kids were from the east side,” Yarber, 31, said in a phone interview. “But it’s highly unlikely that those kids were from the east side. Those kids would not be going to school with people who had permission to swim in that pool if they didn’t live on the west side.” <<​
Of course I'm not wrong. The rules are there in black and white print. The 2 jerks who set the thing up violated them, as did the partygoers. You're an idiot.

*To wit:

Of course I'm not wrong. The rules are there in black and white print. The 2 jerks who set the thing up violated them, as did the partygoers. You're an idiot.

That's the same image you posted before. It doesn't disprove a damn thing.

In closing, bite me.

That's the same image you posted before. It doesn't disprove a damn thing. In closing, bite me.

No need for anyone to bite you. You've bitten yourself. Bitten off your credibility that is. Of course the image proves something. It proves the 2 imbeciles who set up this Craig Ranch illegal pool party, did it in clear violation of the Craig Ranch rules, and that those who came to it, had no right to be there. Duh!!!!

That's the same image you posted before. It doesn't disprove a damn thing. In closing, bite me.

No need for anyone to bite you. You've bitten yourself. Bitten off your credibility that is. Of course the image proves something. It proves the 2 imbeciles who set up this Craig Ranch illegal pool party, did it in clear violation of the Craig Ranch rules, and that those who came to it, had no right to be there. Duh!!!!

Your own linked image says you can invite up to 20 people. Dajeeria Becton was one of those so invited.

You lose.

Your own linked image says you can invite up to 20 people. Dajeeria Becton was one of those so invited.

You lose.
I've asked for a video of what preceded the grabbing of Dajeeria Becton by Eric Casebolt, many times. NONE have ever been produced. At this time, I know of no evidence of what caused Casebolt to grab her and attempt to detain her (upon which she committed the crime of resisting arrest). If you think you (unlike everyone else in this forum) have such evidence, let's see it.

PS - NO ONE that was "invited" was "invited" in conformance with Craig ranch rules. The number of attenders is only one item. There is also that the dum dums who set this up, didn't pay the fees, or even communicate their intentions to the HOA, both of which is required.

HA HA HA. You might want want to find another subject to discuss. You're lost on this one.
geez.gif

You lose.
I've asked for a video of what preceded the grabbing of Dajeeria Becton by Eric Casebolt, many times. NONE have ever been produced. At this time, I know of no evidence of what caused Casebolt to grab her and attempt to detain her (upon which she committed the crime of resisting arrest). If you think you (unlike everyone else in this forum) have such evidence, let's see it.

Sure. It's right here: :fu:

I don't know why you can't seem to get it through your head that not every thing that happens to everybody, everywhere, is on video. What planet do you come from where the world works like that??

All that was way before Casebolt got there, so it's unrelated to his assault on Dajeeria Becton. And she did NOT "commit the crime of resisting arrest" --- not only does she not in any way resist... even declining to run away when he leaves her alone for at least ten seconds... but SHE WASN'T ARRESTED ANYWAY, DUMBASS.

Not for resisting, or on any other charge.

MOREOVER, Casebolt resigned and apologized.

Now why the FUCK would a police officer (a) not charge someone resisting arrest with resisting arrest; (b) not arrest his victim anyway; (c) resign and apologize for his actions, explaining his emotions got the better of him ---- if he was in the right?

Think about it, Dumbass.

I don't know why you can't seem to get it through your head that not every thing that happens to everybody, everywhere, is on video. What planet do you come from where the world works like that??

All that was way before Casebolt got there, so it's unrelated to his assault on Dajeeria Becton. And she did NOT "commit the crime of resisting arrest" --- not only does she not in any way resist... even declining to run away when he leaves her alone for at least ten seconds... but SHE WASN'T ARRESTED ANYWAY, DUMBASS.

Now why the FUCK would a police officer (a) not charge someone resisting arrest with resisting arrest; (b) not arrest his victim anyway; (c) resign and apologize for his actions, explaining his emotions got the better of him ---- if he was in the right?

Think about it, Dumbass.

Obviously, YOU are the dumbass.

1. I didn't say that the onset of the incident between Casebolt and Becton, was on video. I simply requested that you (who is making a value judgement upon that) present a video (which would be the only evidence of it).

2. Like everyone else, I challenged you to produce the only thing that could show the onset of the incident between Casebolt and Becton, and thereby how Casebolt may have been justified or unjustified, in using force upon her.

3. Like all the others, YOU FAILED. Like all the others, you have NO CLUE about the justification of the force Casebolt used, yet you mouth off that Casebolt engaged in, as you call it, "assault on Dajeeria Becton"

4. "All that" ? Can't you even understand a simple question ? I'm talking about the seconds before Casebolt touched Becton, and therefore what prompted him to do that. Get it ?

5. Of course she resisted. and that IS on video, plain and clear.

6. She may never have been intended to be arrested. Sometimes cops just detain people, even to the point of handcuffing them, and putting them in a police car, just to stabilize them, while they are investigating the incident, and asking questions. Whether this is the case, or it is an actual arrest being made, it is still a crime to resist when an officer is subduing a suspect, for whatever his purpose.

7. Casebolt resigning and apologizing was entirely a poltical act, in line with many like it before him, all in correlation with the Obama/Sharpton race hustle campaign, in which one city after another has been deferring to the US Justice Dept and their ever present threat to file suit, which no city can afford to fight in court. In every case, the cop involved just apologizes and goes away (with one exception > the Ferguson, MO Darren Wilson case, where they challenged the Justice Dept right back, and due to overwhelming evidence in Wilson's favor, the Justice Dept backed off)

8. You talk like you are clueless on all of this. You're not ready to discuss it. Back to the video games for you.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Think about it, Dumbass.

Obviously, YOU are the dumbass.

1. I didn't say that the onset of the incident between Casebolt and Becton, was on video. I simply requested that you (who is making a value judgement upon that) present a video (which would be the only evidence of it).

The interaction between Casebolt and Becton is ENTIRELY on video. It's rolling well before they interact at all. The fact that that video exists is the whole reason this is a story.

Dumbass.

2. Like everyone else, I challenged you to produce the only thing that could show the onset of the incident between Casebolt and Becton, and thereby how Casebolt may have been justified or unjustified, in using force upon her.

You just repeated the same idiocy. Dumbass.

3. Like all the others, YOU FAILED. Like all the others, you have NO CLUE about the justification of the force Casebolt used, yet you mouth off that Casebolt engaged in, as you call it, "assault on Dajeeria Becton"

Since as we just noted the entire interaction is fully on video, we can see what Casebolt's justification for assault is ---- nothing. Nothing but his own out-of-control emotions. WHICH HE'S ALREADY HIMSELF ACKNOWLEDGED.

Takes a special kind of stupid.

4. "All that" ? Can't you even understand a simple question ? I'm talking about the seconds before Casebolt touched Becton, and therefore what prompted him to do that. Get it ?

So am I. Your point?

5. Of course she resisted. and that IS on video, plain and clear.

Find it then. Give us a time reference.

6. She may never have been intended to be arrested. Sometimes cops just detain people, even to the point of handcuffing them, and putting them in a police car, just to stabilize them, while they are investigating the incident, and asking questions. Whether this is the case, or it is an actual arrest being made, it is still a crime to resist when an officer is subduing a suspect, for whatever his purpose.

Again, there is no "resistance" -- of arrest or anything else.

She's walking away when he in fact goes to get her and pulls her back toward the camera -- AWAY from the direction in which she was walking to leave the scene.

That's HIS action -- not hers.

And again that's all on the video you suddenly and bizarrely claim does not exist -- without which neither would this story and none of us would have ever heard of a pool party in McKinney Texas.

DUH.

7. Casebolt resigning and apologizing was entirely a poltical act, in line with many like it before him, all in correlation with the Obama/Sharpton race hustle campaign, in which one city after another has been deferring to the US Justice Dept and their ever present threat to file suit, which no city can afford to fight in court. In every case, the cop involved just apologizes and goes away (with one exception > the Ferguson, MO Darren Wilson case, where they challenged the Justice Dept right back, and due to overwhelming evidence in Wilson's favor, the Justice Dept backed off)

And here we go again....

.... LINK?

8. You talk like you are clueless on all of this. You're not ready to discuss it. Back to the video games for you.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I do not play games, neither video nor rhetorical.

Forum List

Back