The party of anger and yelling a lot today are democrats

Then you're just a liar.
their were allowed on the msm and social media during the 2020 election ...
Anyone "silenced" on a college campus has access to social media--and the fact that you've read about it confirms they have access to the media in general.
anyone questioning the origins of covid or who reported on the laptop with the Biden families business dealings were silenced and banned from social media sites like face book and twitter .
Amazing that you found about it. So, again, you're lying your ass off.

There seems to be someone missing from your OP...

OIP.b-INdAyw9C0lZqqvh0ppPgHaDs
OIP.llV4fyf5Z3ARBhG1RBFBZwHaEo
uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F808083%252F494b6c05-b543-4d93-a222-5c347f5d4a3d.jpg%252Foriginal.jpg
They have their issues but it’s almost always in response if you will it’s called a counter punch. The initiators of all of the problems in America today are almost exclusively Democrats. Just think of the BLM riots, think of who brought us “white privilege”

When will we ever have another FDR style Democrat who crushes the election who just crashes the election who wins a huge majority of all the states. That’s why I have my avatar look at that picture it is a proud man there is no Democrat today who has that type of portrait or who is it has that type of aura about them that FDR did or even John F Kennedy.

Do you think that’s ever gonna happen again. When do you think a democrat can go out there and win over the southern states and win over the west. Please don’t make any excuses don’t attack your fellow American citizens. Don’t call fellow Americans who live in the south or the west racists …Don’t say “ flyover country “ or these are some of the nicest people in the country. Including those with trailer parks. I see a lot of people the trailer park homes they have Trump flags American flags they are the nicest people in the country.

That’s really the starting point brother. Look at the politicians who are claiming people who are white …even homeless people who have nothing who are addicted adults who are addicted to crack who are starving to death…. it is exclusively Democrats putting forth these racially diverse of ideas. So that’s it man and if you except that then obviously I understand why you have a disagreement. Nobody in this country should ever except this idea that white folks are born privileged. You see we need to have racial equality

John F Kennedy said it best he said we shouldn’t have race in America.

They have their issues but it’s almost always in response if you will it’s called a counter punch. The initiators of all of the problems in America today are almost exclusively Democrats. Just think of the BLM riots, think of who brought us “white privilege”

When will we ever have another FDR style Democrat who crushes the election who just crashes the election who wins a huge majority of all the states. That’s why I have my avatar look at that picture it is a proud man there is no Democrat today who has that type of portrait or who is it has that type of aura about them that FDR did or even John F Kennedy.

Do you think that’s ever gonna happen again. When do you think a democrat can go out there and win over the southern states and win over the west. Please don’t make any excuses don’t attack your fellow American citizens. Don’t call fellow Americans who live in the south or the west racists …Don’t say “ flyover country “ or these are some of the nicest people in the country. Including those with trailer parks. I see a lot of people the trailer park homes they have Trump flags American flags they are the nicest people in the country.

That’s really the starting point brother. Look at the politicians who are claiming people who are white …even homeless people who have nothing who are addicted adults who are addicted to crack who are starving to death…. it is exclusively Democrats putting forth these racially diverse of ideas. So that’s it man and if you except that then obviously I understand why you have a disagreement. Nobody in this country should ever except this idea that white folks are born privileged. You see we need to have racial equality

John F Kennedy said it best he said we shouldn’t have race in America.
Your bias gets in your way.

wheres all the conservative shutting screeching and shutting down leftist speakers on college campuses ?
That right there is a great point it doesn’t exist brother. It is only those on the far left who will scream at or even physically assault conservative speakers on college campuses. This is also an issue in comedy it’s only those on the far left who will attack comedians on stage.

Your bias gets in your way.
Well that’s it you don’t have a response that’s the end of the conversation.

There is no bias you can’t answer what are the facts staring you in the face there are only Democrats claiming people who are white including homeless people are privileged. So that’s it man there’s no bias there’s no projection none of you people could ever respond to this. Have a nice day my friend

I wouldn’t put it past you that you might think FDR and JFK were racists. We can no longer put these things past Democrats it’s very unfortunate.

Born angry...

170629-ryan-trump-tease_ndlqk2

It’s called a counter punch. But what world do you think you’re possibly living in did you see how the country was on fire in 2020 did you see the ferocious people going around murdering fellow American citizens. These were BLM rioters causing billions of dollars worth of damage… killing people and injuring thousands. But you keep on showing pictures that’s all you can do you show pictures of people yelling on January 6….as if it is even comparable when it is not at all.

But again what do you folks constantly do is deflect and never address the actual points being made it’s very unfortunate. Again have a great day.

thats because people stay out of smelling range of you .and thats a lot farther than shouting or hearing range .
It’s unfortunate but the only people I have ignore are all far left is trolls. But the person you’re quoting. If you look at some of my threads there could be a point where I make my post in the next post I can see is like the 10th post. Because the far left this year never respond to the subject matter the immediately go for personal attacks and deflections

But we can only hope and pray that our fellow Americans like a moonbat become a better person. He is making an insult to the Simpsons into parts Simpson. Look at his avatar it looks like a deranged person.

moon bat come on brother

1679877121988.png

There was this issue back in the day with conservative radio but now it has turned into an issue with the left. All you have to do is watch the view, watch CNN watch ESPN and how these far left Democrats often yell at the camera they try to rile people up on race issues. We can all just take a step back and appreciate life. And we could all learn to love life obviously many of us of that all of us do. But just take a look at this todays issue when it comes to yelling, getting in peoples faces like Maxine Waters wants people to do at restaurants. That’s actually an issue with Democrats more so than it is with Republicans today.

And.....in an exercise of ultimate hypocrisy - they are also the party of cry closets.

Well that’s it you don’t have a response that’s the end of the conversation.

There is no bias you can’t answer what are the facts staring you in the face there are only Democrats claiming people who are white including homeless people are privileged. So that’s it man there’s no bias there’s no projection none of you people could ever respond to this. Have a nice day my friend

I wouldn’t put it past you that you might think FDR and JFK were racists. We can no longer put these things past Democrats it’s very unfortunate.
You don't like it because that's what I said. Biased. Now is that too hard to understand? I think so. If you don't realize it, too bad. I can't help you with your character.

You don't like it because that's what I said. Biased. Now is that too hard to understand? I think so. If you don't realize it, too bad. I can't help you with your character.
No you’re about to go on the ignore list because you never respond to the subject matter man. It’s good for both of us especially you. Just breathe in breathe out try and learn how to be happy. Stop trolling other posters and have a great day

No you’re about to go on the ignore this because you never respond to the subject matter man. It’s good for both of us especially you. Just breathe in breathe out try and learn how to be happy. Stop trolling other posters and have a great day

I predict this sane and rational approach goes down in flames with the Commie muppet it's directed at.

But Godspeed ;)

It’s unfortunate but the only people I have ignore are all far left is trolls. But the person you’re quoting. If you look at some of my threads there could be a point where I make my post in the next post I can see is like the 10th post. Because the far left this year never respond to the subject matter the immediately go for personal attacks and deflections

But we can only hope and pray that our fellow Americans like a moonbat become a better person. He is making an insult to the Simpsons into parts Simpson. Look at his avatar it looks like a deranged person.

moon bat come on brother

View attachment 769864
yeah i hate to get in the dirt with him but his deflections are idiotic and he likes to troll other users that are pretty nice people like the member [fjb].

No you’re about to go on the ignore list because you never respond to the subject matter man. It’s good for both of us especially you. Just breathe in breathe out try and learn how to be happy. Stop trolling other posters and have a great day
I don't take orders from the likes of you. Comprende?

I predict this sane and rational approach goes down in flames with the Commie muppet it's directed at.

But Godspeed ;)
More than likely it will but you know this in your threads. Most of the far leftists never respond to what you actually say they post some picture of Donald Trump or Marjorie green and then they start laughing. So they got nothing.

That said We can’t let them bring us down to their level.

There was this issue back in the day with conservative radio but now it has turned into an issue with the left. All you have to do is watch the view, watch CNN watch ESPN and how these far left Democrats often yell at the camera they try to rile people up on race issues. We can all just take a step back and appreciate life. And we could all learn to love life obviously many of us of that all of us do. But just take a look at this todays issue when it comes to yelling, getting in peoples faces like Maxine Waters wants people to do at restaurants. That’s actually an issue with Democrats more so than it is with Republicans today.
Well the bottom line is when they get hit with the truth when they have built their live's on lie's, then it's an obvious reaction being seen out of them. Ever confront a person in a lie ? You almost have to stop them from being so mad they would literally hurt themselves or try to curse you out in hopes to deflect. Ever notice how when they are cought and start cursing, they begin to talk in gibberish and crazy talk in hopes you'll just leave them alone ?

I don't take orders from the likes of you. Comprende?
You can say whatever you want but you dont respond to the subject matter. You Troll other posters because you can’t actually respond to the subject matter. That’s why our country is struggling ….you have to be strong and you must stand up to the far left in this country my friend.

Well the bottom line is when they get hit with the truth when they have built their live's on lie's, then it's an obvious reaction being seen out of them. Ever confront a person in a lie ? You almost have to stop them from being so mad they would literally hurt themselves or try to curse you out in hopes to deflect. Ever notice how when they are cought and start cursing, they begin to talk in gibberish and crazy talk in hopes you'll just leave them alone ?
I certainly do I have noticed it when discussing things with environmental extremists. They will go nuts quickly if you say hey look Al Gore is out there to make money … his theories have been proven wrong time and time again.

You can say whatever you want but you dont respond to the subject matter. You Troll other posters because you can’t actually respond to the subject matter. That’s why our country is struggling ….you have to be strong and you must stand up to the far left in this country my friend.
Have you ever read the crap you post? You spend alot of time posting it.

Forum List

Back