The Party of Obama

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I find it funny how republicans are simultaneously telling us how they did not own slaves and that we should be republicans because Lincoln freed us from slavery 160 years ago. But you see 12 years ago this country elected it's first black president. A democrat. Barack Obama. So why should we not be members of the party of Obama? Because Obama freed a whole lot of black people. Because of him, young black children are growing up knowing that no matter how long they have to fight racism they can beat it. There are young black kids growing up knowing they can maybe one day grow up and be president without getting shot and killed. And if not for an Obama we would not see the changes we're looking at to come.

So why should blacks abandon the party of Obama? We were republicans for 100 years and when we finally got civil rights, the republican party took a knee on us.

Get over it. Negros and Arabs in Africa and the Middle East owned more slaves Negro slaves and treated them like shit. Slavery in the USA was a fucking blessing for the low IQ savages.

I find it funny how republicans are simultaneously telling us how they did not own slaves and that we should be republicans because Lincoln freed us from slavery 160 years ago. But you see 12 years ago this country elected it's first black president. A democrat. Barack Obama. So why should we not be members of the party of Obama? Because Obama freed a whole lot of black people. Because of him, young black children are growing up knowing that no matter how long they have to fight racism they can beat it. There are young black kids growing up knowing they can maybe one day grow up and be president without getting shot and killed. And if not for an Obama we would not see the changes we're looking at to come.

So why should blacks abandon the party of Obama? We were republicans for 100 years and when we finally got civil rights, the republican party took a knee on us.

Actually, Obama's ancestors owned slaves...

Until the Republicans freed them!!!

The first black president was a democrat. Republicans are not freeing anybody now. Instead you are bitching because symbols of slavery are being torn down.

The first black president was a democrat. Republicans are not freeing anybody now. Instead you are bitching because symbols of slavery are being torn down.
Maybe you weren't aware of this, either....

Screenshot_20200622-113829_Facebook.jpg

Maybe you weren't aware of this, either....

View attachment 353912
So you support reparations.

trumps father was in the klan.

"It" isn't Obama's party. "It" isn't Lincoln's party. "It" is the duopoly, committed only to its own power and continuation. America is too rich and too strong for this cabal to be in charge. It is not good for anyone except the constituency it represents, and that is not the people of the U.S. Yet, here we are.
"Race" is merely another means of diversion and division. When we tire of that, there will be another.

First they have to be educated, have healthy family structures and be safe in their neighborhoods and that's not happening where Democrats are in political control .. instead over many decades of Democratic Party failure and lack of support by Uncle Tom Democrats such as yourself they are used as merely fodder for your deranged political benefit and half witted political causes.

btw. Obama had a great opportunity to accomplish great things for Blacks but he failed miserably. Trump out benefited Blacks more in his first year in office than Obama & Biden did in 8 years.

Last edited:
"It" isn't Obama's party. "It" isn't Lincoln's party. "It" is the duopoly, committed only to its own power and continuation. America is too rich and too strong for this cabal to be in charge. It is not good for anyone except the constituency it represents, and that is not the people of the U.S. Yet, here we are.
"Race" is merely another means of diversion and division. When we tire of that, there will be another.
Race has been an issue from day one. It's not about a duopoly using race as a diversion.

I abandoned Obama the second he signed off on the bailout

I had every intention of voting for him, was super freaking excited to vote for him,
had signs in my window, wore blue ribbons, constantly telling someone to vote for him...
I didn't care that he was black...he wanted to change the way Washington does business
He wanted fiscal responsibility and accountability to tax payers

When he signed off on that bailout with John I felt like someone hit me upside the head,
ripped my heart out, stole my joy and tore the hope I had into a billion pieces
I had never felt so let down by someone I didn't know but thought I did
Truth be told, I felt like a fool for believing he was different...genuine

This is God's stage and we are merely players

First they have to be educated, have healthy family structures and be safe in their neighborhoods and that's not happening where Democrats are in political control .. instead over many decades of Democratic Party failure and lack of support by Uncle Tom Democrats such as yourself they are used as merely fodder for your deranged political benefit and half witted political causes.

btw. Obama had a great opportunity to accomplish great things for Blacks but he failed miserably. Trump out benefited Blacks more in his first year in office than Obama & Biden did in 8 years.
They don't have to do shit you say. Economic development is what WE must have and republicans have been in political control too. trump hasn't done a damn thing for us and if Obama had done everything we wanted him to there would have been record unprecedented whining from whites like you.

Blacks were republicans for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in the cause of liberty is no vice, turned their backs on us and began letting southern white racists become part of the party. So just cut the crap. trump hasn't done shit for blacks and the uncle toms are the blacks republicans throw at us to listen to. Because black republicans that don't deny that racism exists are part of the party, but you won't see them on fox news.

Blacks were republicans for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in th cause of liberty is no vice, turned their backs on us and began letting southern white racists become party of the party. So just cut the crap. trump hasn't done shit for blacks and the uncle toms are the blacks republicans throw at us to listen to. Because black republicans that don't deny that racism exists are part of the party, but you won't see them on fox news.
racist much???wow

Forum List

Back