The Party of Obama

That didn't happen. Your article is disingenuous. They are putting damage caused by Bush on Obama. But Obama was still the first black president.

Obama was the first Half-Black President. His mother was white and his grandmother was a “typical” white woman (his words, not mine). The US has yet to elect a President with two Black parents or a Black mother. Even if Kamala Harris becomes VP or even President one day, the US will still not have yet elected a President with two Black parents or a Black mother.

Looks like Democrats can’t go all in.
Obama was the first black president. He would be black if he was on Americas Most Wanted so he is black now. Seems like republicans have a hard time accepting this.

He is the first President to grow up with both White Privilege and Black Privilege.
There is no black privilege and he damn sure didn't get any white privileges growing up in the 60's and 70's.
Surely you don't deny his daughters benefit from the privilege of money
and having a father who was the president and a mother who was the first lady
O got more privilege than just about anyone.

Grew up privileged White yet took advantage of affirmative action for Blacks.

Let me repeat:

Blacks were republicans for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in the cause of liberty is no vice, turned their backs on us and began letting southern white racists become part of the party. So just cut the crap. trump hasn't done shit for blacks and the uncle toms are the blacks republicans throw at us to listen to. Because black republicans that don't deny that racism exists are part of the party, but you won't see them on fox news.

Understand? This is why we aren't republicans. Republicans took a knee on us. Now they want us to come back so they can implement policies that will put a chokehold on us. Your party is anti affirmative action, anti civil rights, anti voting rights but we are supposed to run to the republican party because trump quotes statistics about a situation his policies did not create.

Trump delivered record low UnEmployment for Blacks while Obama delivered record high Food Stamps and Abortion’s for Blacks.

I find it funny how republicans are simultaneously telling us how they did not own slaves and that we should be republicans because Lincoln freed us from slavery 160 years ago. But you see 12 years ago this country elected it's first black president. A democrat. Barack Obama. So why should we not be members of the party of Obama? Because Obama freed a whole lot of black people. Because of him, young black children are growing up knowing that no matter how long they have to fight racism they can beat it. There are young black kids growing up knowing they can maybe one day grow up and be president without getting shot and killed. And if not for an Obama we would not see the changes we're looking at to come.

So why should blacks abandon the party of Obama? We were republicans for 100 years and when we finally got civil rights, the republican party took a knee on us.

I am not a Republican.

Your Democrat Party has been overrun by communists.

Let me repeat:

Blacks were republicans for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in the cause of liberty is no vice, turned their backs on us and began letting southern white racists become part of the party. So just cut the crap. trump hasn't done shit for blacks and the uncle toms are the blacks republicans throw at us to listen to. Because black republicans that don't deny that racism exists are part of the party, but you won't see them on fox news.

Understand? This is why we aren't republicans. Republicans took a knee on us. Now they want us to come back so they can implement policies that will put a chokehold on us. Your party is anti affirmative action, anti civil rights, anti voting rights but we are supposed to run to the republican party because trump quotes statistics about a situation his policies did not create.
FACTS!!!!

I find it funny how republicans are simultaneously telling us how they did not own slaves and that we should be republicans because Lincoln freed us from slavery 160 years ago. But you see 12 years ago this country elected it's first black president. A democrat. Barack Obama. So why should we not be members of the party of Obama? Because Obama freed a whole lot of black people. Because of him, young black children are growing up knowing that no matter how long they have to fight racism they can beat it. There are young black kids growing up knowing they can maybe one day grow up and be president without getting shot and killed. And if not for an Obama we would not see the changes we're looking at to come.

So why should blacks abandon the party of Obama? We were republicans for 100 years and when we finally got civil rights, the republican party took a knee on us.

Obama represented the ultimate...."If its free, its for me"! agenda. And many African Americans did not get into the new way. I am telling you. there is a war against males in the Western World. To get something, something else must be removed. But there is one thing about it. It is not better. And there are tens of millions of males not educated and/or lower wages or impoverished who are acting more primal. And this has affected females also. The affect on marriage is brutal. We are seeing a system set up to fail. And the fiat currency when it does fail will be the catalyst of what will be seen after.

Moreover, once our first black President was elected, a SURGE of white resentment and racism resulted, from the self-proclaimed "party of Lincoln", things like the fake Tea Party, that sat quietly under Bush's MASSIVE spending suddenly felt like the county wS spending too much, racist whites in Congress couldn't contain their rage and erupted in outbursts shouting "YOU LIE!" to our President during a national debate. The same said party swore not to help, but to OBSTRUCT our first black President at every turn. They also commenced to black voter suppression and disenfranchisement the likes of that has never been seen since Jim Crow.

Racist whites, in their party, erupted in a rage over a football player simply reverently kneeled to protes6police brutally.

With all these facts, Republicans expect blacks to fall for their lies and garbage claims that we should vote for them because THEY freed us. When it was the liberals of the time that did it, while the conservatives of the time fought them tooth and nail at every turn. Just. Like. Today.

Moreover, once our first black President was elected, a SURGE of white resentment and racism resulted, from the self-proclaimed "party of Lincoln", things like the fake Tea Party, that sat quietly under Bush's MASSIVE spending suddenly felt like the county wS spending too much, racist whites in Congress couldn't contain their rage and erupted in outbursts shouting "YOU LIE!" to our President during a national debate. The same said party swore not to help, but to OBSTRUCT our first black President at every turn. They also commenced to black voter suppression and disenfranchisement the likes of that has never been seen since Jim Crow.

Racist whites, in their party, erupted in a rage over a football player simply reverently kneeled to protes6police brutally.

With all these facts, Republicans expect blacks to fall for their lies and garbage claims that we should vote for them because THEY freed us. When it was the liberals of the time that did it, while the conservatives of the time fought them tooth and nail at every turn. Just. Like. Today.
Preach my brother!

You righties crack me up. Live in your own fantasy land. Obama put this country back on track from a Republican disaster. Guess what? Biden will do the same with the dumpster fire handed to him. You wouldn’t know reality if she was a stripper on your lap.

Bullshit .. it was Democrat inaction/government disaster .. Obama further screwed up and ended up with doubling the national debt along with an anemic economy and a cowards foreign policy.

Wonderful OP and comments by IM2 and MarcATL. African Americans were never trapped on anybody’s plantation willingly, have always sought opportunities where they really existed. One hundred years as Republicans!

Even today, if Republicans weren’t under the control of assholes like Trump, if the loudest Republican voices were not reactionaries constantly stereotyping them, if Republicans really had a “Reconstruction Program” for U.S. society that helped working people and not just corrupt and indebted corporations and stockholders, then many more might vote Republican.

The truth is we are all locked into the two party capitalist oligopoly, seeking out “lesser evils” while struggling to get by.

"It" isn't Obama's party. "It" isn't Lincoln's party. "It" is the duopoly, committed only to its own power and continuation. America is too rich and too strong for this cabal to be in charge. It is not good for anyone except the constituency it represents, and that is not the people of the U.S. Yet, here we are.
"Race" is merely another means of diversion and division. When we tire of that, there will be another.
Race has been an issue from day one. It's not about a duopoly using race as a diversion.
When he signed off on that bailout with John I felt like someone hit me upside the head, ripped my heart out, stole my joy and tore the hope I had into a billion pieces. I had never felt so let down by someone I didn't know but thought I did. Truth be told, I felt like a fool for believing he was different...genuine.
To me, all these sentiments sound heartfelt, all are true in a sense. Obama was just one man. If anyone thought he was a Superman, that he could deliver a rose garden instead of continued corporate rule, they probably weren’t listening to him very carefully, and were far too naive. I voted for him also in 2008, but not 2012.

Last edited:
You righties crack me up. Live in your own fantasy land. Obama put this country back on track from a Republican disaster. Guess what? Biden will do the same with the dumpster fire handed to him. You wouldn’t know reality if she was a stripper on your lap.

Bullshit .. it was Democrat inaction/government disaster .. Obama further screwed up and ended up with doubling the national debt along with an anemic economy and a cowards foreign policy.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Eh, we've already established that you can't handle the truth "Tom" .. ;)

There is revolution as with a fan or an engine, just turning around. We don't need a political revolution like that, with just a new boss. We need social, political and ideological re-direction, a new heading for our compasses.. All this "right" and "left" chatter isn't going anywhere, and wouldn't even if those terms actually meant anything anymore.

There it is again!

No one says W did a good job, but many on the left claim O did a good job. Yet, both men governed almost identically. They were blood brothers from different mothers.

Proof the MSM can still dupe millions of Americans.
Ahh, W isn’t a Republican. I’m sure you nuts will be denying Trump was ever a Republican. I got $100 on the way out the door this forum will be inundated with threads about how Trump was a democratic plant to ruin republicans as evident from all the pics of him hanging out with Dems his whole life.
What? That is not a rebuttal. I’m not an R and I won’t vote for dumb Don, but I do know I’m much smarter than you.
No offense gipper but looks like you'll never have a candidate who wins since you reject both side's choices.

There it is again!

No one says W did a good job, but many on the left claim O did a good job. Yet, both men governed almost identically. They were blood brothers from different mothers.

Proof the MSM can still dupe millions of Americans.
Ahh, W isn’t a Republican. I’m sure you nuts will be denying Trump was ever a Republican. I got $100 on the way out the door this forum will be inundated with threads about how Trump was a democratic plant to ruin republicans as evident from all the pics of him hanging out with Dems his whole life.
What? That is not a rebuttal. I’m not an R and I won’t vote for dumb Don, but I do know I’m much smarter than you.
No offense gipper but looks like you'll never have a candidate who wins since you reject both side's choices.
I suspect that’s true. Once you reach the high level of understanding and intelligence that I have, you realize it’s all BS.

However it’s really easy to reject both party’s candidates, when they both suck and are nearly identical in their policy positions.

When the financial system finally collapses it will not be pretty, more so for Africans
Africans may have been freed physically from forced slavery but mentally
the overwhelming majority have been kept slaves

Moreover, once our first black President was elected, a SURGE of white resentment and racism resulted, from the self-proclaimed "party of Lincoln", things like the fake Tea Party,
Oh, sure. It had NOTHING to do with the guy being an ADMITTED goose-stepping Bolshevist wanting to "fundamentally transform" America into a communist shit hole, right?

I actually liked Obama as a person, until I found out about all his lame-duck shenanigans to make life hell for the incoming Trump administration. That was some banana republic-level bullshit. Other than that, my only beef with Obama was his Marxist roots.

:dunno:

So, tell me again how "white resentment and racism" resulted?

The Tea Party started as a rebellion against all the big corporate bailouts and unreasonable spending. Are you calling that "white resentment and racism" or is that just your go-to when you don't like something?

...Oh, yes. I forgot. "Racism" is code for "free markets." What a fucking scam.

When the financial system finally collapses it will not be pretty, more so for Africans
Africans may have been freed physically from forced slavery but mentally
the overwhelming majority have been kept slaves
Calling African Americans Africans is stupid. Don’t you know this?

Let me repeat:

None of this is true. Absolutely none. These lies must be called out every time as libs continue to try to whitewash their abominable history.

Forum List

Back