The Party of Obama

Let me repeat:

Blacks were republicans for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in the cause of liberty is no vice, turned their backs on us and began letting southern white racists become part of the party. So just cut the crap. trump hasn't done shit for blacks and the uncle toms are the blacks republicans throw at us to listen to. Because black republicans that don't deny that racism exists are part of the party, but you won't see them on fox news.

Understand? This is why we aren't republicans. Republicans took a knee on us. Now they want us to come back so they can implement policies that will put a chokehold on us. Your party is anti affirmative action, anti civil rights, anti voting rights but we are supposed to run to the republican party because trump quotes statistics about a situation his policies did not create.

None of this is true. Absolutely none. These lies must be called out every time as libs continue to try to whitewash their abominable history.
It's 100 percent true son. Blacks walked out of the 1964 Republican Convention because of it.

Let me repeat:

Blacks were republicans for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in the cause of liberty is no vice, turned their backs on us and began letting southern white racists become part of the party. So just cut the crap. trump hasn't done shit for blacks and the uncle toms are the blacks republicans throw at us to listen to. Because black republicans that don't deny that racism exists are part of the party, but you won't see them on fox news.

Understand? This is why we aren't republicans. Republicans took a knee on us. Now they want us to come back so they can implement policies that will put a chokehold on us. Your party is anti affirmative action, anti civil rights, anti voting rights but we are supposed to run to the republican party because trump quotes statistics about a situation his policies did not create.

None of this is true. Absolutely none. These lies must be called out every time as libs continue to try to whitewash their abominable history.
It's 100 percent true son. Blacks walked out of the 1964 Republican Convention because of it.

And they went with the guy who called them n*ggers. Again, the dems continue to oppress and you're that blind. I thought you were smarter.

You righties crack me up. Live in your own fantasy land. Obama put this country back on track from a Republican disaster. Guess what? Biden will do the same with the dumpster fire handed to him. You wouldn’t know reality if she was a stripper on your lap.
There it is again!

No one says W did a good job, but many on the left claim O did a good job. Yet, both men governed almost identically. They were blood brothers from different mothers.

Proof the MSM can still dupe millions of Americans.
Ahh, W isn’t a Republican. I’m sure you nuts will be denying Trump was ever a Republican. I got $100 on the way out the door this forum will be inundated with threads about how Trump was a democratic plant to ruin republicans as evident from all the pics of him hanging out with Dems his whole life.
What? That is not a rebuttal. I’m not an R and I won’t vote for dumb Don, but I do know I’m much smarter than you.
Obama fixed what Bush messed up. They are the same if you mean they are opposites.

You righties crack me up. Live in your own fantasy land. Obama put this country back on track from a Republican disaster. Guess what? Biden will do the same with the dumpster fire handed to him. You wouldn’t know reality if she was a stripper on your lap.
Biden can’t even remember what day it is. Get real.

That didn't happen. Your article is disingenuous. They are putting damage caused by Bush on Obama. But Obama was still the first black president.

Obama was the first Half-Black President. His mother was white and his grandmother was a “typical” white woman (his words, not mine). The US has yet to elect a President with two Black parents or a Black mother. Even if Kamala Harris becomes VP or even President one day, the US will still not have yet elected a President with two Black parents or a Black mother.

Looks like Democrats can’t go all in.
Obama was the first black president. He would be black if he was on Americas Most Wanted so he is black now. Seems like republicans have a hard time accepting this.

He is the first President to grow up with both White Privilege and Black Privilege.
There is no black privilege and he damn sure didn't get any white privileges growing up in the 60's and 70's.
Surely you don't deny his daughters benefit from the privilege of money
and having a father who was the president and a mother who was the first lady
Of course they did. They got internships in Hollywood.

That didn't happen. Your article is disingenuous. They are putting damage caused by Bush on Obama. But Obama was still the first black president.

Obama was the first Half-Black President. His mother was white and his grandmother was a “typical” white woman (his words, not mine). The US has yet to elect a President with two Black parents or a Black mother. Even if Kamala Harris becomes VP or even President one day, the US will still not have yet elected a President with two Black parents or a Black mother.

Obama was the first black president. He would be black if he was on Americas Most Wanted so he is black now. Seems like republicans have a hard time accepting this.
OK shit for brains I have a question for you! If Obama were a Conservative Republican and his Dumbshitocrat enemy were a lilly white Liberal, would you still support Obama, or if Obama ran against say an Allen West or Candace Owens or other strong Conservative blacks and Obama lost to that strong Conservative black, would you back him?

I find it funny how republicans are simultaneously telling us how they did not own slaves and that we should be republicans because Lincoln freed us from slavery 160 years ago. But you see 12 years ago this country elected it's first black president. A democrat. Barack Obama. So why should we not be members of the party of Obama? Because Obama freed a whole lot of black people. Because of him, young black children are growing up knowing that no matter how long they have to fight racism they can beat it. There are young black kids growing up knowing they can maybe one day grow up and be president without getting shot and killed. And if not for an Obama we would not see the changes we're looking at to come.

So why should blacks abandon the party of Obama? We were republicans for 100 years and when we finally got civil rights, the republican party took a knee on us.

1. Lincoln did not free the slaves
2. nothing has changed for blacks since 1968
3 blacks under Trump have become wealthy
4 you're a retard racist

Blacks started voting democrat because of FDR

I find it funny how republicans are simultaneously telling us how they did not own slaves and that we should be republicans because Lincoln freed us from slavery 160 years ago. But you see 12 years ago this country elected it's first black president. A democrat. Barack Obama. So why should we not be members of the party of Obama? Because Obama freed a whole lot of black people. Because of him, young black children are growing up knowing that no matter how long they have to fight racism they can beat it. There are young black kids growing up knowing they can maybe one day grow up and be president without getting shot and killed. And if not for an Obama we would not see the changes we're looking at to come.

So why should blacks abandon the party of Obama? We were republicans for 100 years and when we finally got civil rights, the republican party took a knee on us.

1. Lincoln did not free the slaves
2. nothing has changed for blacks since 1968
3 blacks under Trump have become wealthy
4 you're a retard racist
I'm betting that if IM2 answered "no" to the first part, it would be about policy. Second part he would call West, Owens, Thomas, etc. "sellouts". Then that would be about race!

Blacks started voting democrat because of FDR
And especially LBJ's sellout with his "war on poverty" with its insidious purpose to break up the black nuclear family.

When the financial system finally collapses it will not be pretty, more so for Africans
Africans may have been freed physically from forced slavery but mentally
the overwhelming majority have been kept slaves
Calling African Americans Africans is stupid. Don’t you know this?
Africans are a different breed to me so I don't care
Are you a racist or a white supremacist?
There it is again!

No one says W did a good job, but many on the left claim O did a good job. Yet, both men governed almost identically. They were blood brothers from different mothers.

Proof the MSM can still dupe millions of Americans.
Ahh, W isn’t a Republican. I’m sure you nuts will be denying Trump was ever a Republican. I got $100 on the way out the door this forum will be inundated with threads about how Trump was a democratic plant to ruin republicans as evident from all the pics of him hanging out with Dems his whole life.
What? That is not a rebuttal. I’m not an R and I won’t vote for dumb Don, but I do know I’m much smarter than you.
Obama fixed what Bush messed up. They are the same if you mean they are opposites.
Really? You just admitted being a dupe of MSM propaganda.

All O did was enrich the rich at the expense of the rest of us. He took W’s two wars and made it seven. He took W’s patriot act and expanded it. He took W’s tax cuts for the rich and made them permanent.

How do you know he was black? He had a "D" next to his name. IM 2 if you are just a citizen, Obama is a globalist. He did their bidding. In fact to much so. And he has been rewarded for it. Even with Trump the leftward pressure continues. More and more people are collecting from other sources then ever. Many to offset their wages which are not enough to survive well. We gave up millions and millions and millions of manufacturing jobs. That was bad. And we built up a potential enemy along with it. They have a plan. They have people. Plenty of them. And they can out capitalist us why they sell us the rope to hang ourselves. When the power transfers in this world, bad things happen. We had two world wars with Britain eclipsing as a power and us taking over. And that was two English speaking nations who were friends. I know. China won't be a colonial power. But what the hell are they doing reaching their tentacles all over the world where they can now? And Africa. Whoa! Are they entrenching themselves there. One thing about the Chinese. Its their way or the highway. Not like those mealy mouthed white people. Just saying.

Why Did Black Voters Flee The Republican Party In The 1960s?

Vincent Hutchings, a political scientist who studies voter patterns at the University of Michigan, says the first major shift in black party affiliation away from the Republican Party happened during the Depression. Franklin Roosevelt's second administration — led by the New Deal — made the Democrats a beacon for black Americans deeply affected by the crushing poverty that was plaguing the country.

But many black voters stuck with the party of Lincoln.

"The data suggests that even as late as 1960, only about two-thirds of African-Americans were identified with the Democratic Party," he says. "Now, two-thirds is a pretty big number. But when you compare it to today, that number hovers at about 90 percent."

Ninety percent. So what happened?

Well, according to Hutchings and to Tufts University historian Peniel Joseph, Barry Goldwater happened.

Goldwater can be seen as the godfather (or maybe the midwife) of the current Tea Party. He wanted the federal government out of the states' business. He believed the Civil Rights Act was unconstitutional — although he said that once it had been enacted into law, it would be obeyed. But states, he said, should implement the law in their own time. Many white southerners, especially segregationists, felt reassured by Goldwater's words. Black Americans, says Vince Hutchings, felt anything but:

"African-Americans heard the message that was intended to be heard. Which was that Goldwater and the Goldwater wing of the Republican party were opposed not only to the Civil Rights Act, but to the civil rights movement, in large part, as well."

An Abrupt Exit From The GOP

When Goldwater, in his acceptance speech, famously told the ecstatic convention "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice," he was speaking of "a very specific notion of liberty," says Peniel Joseph: "Small government, a government that doesn't give out handouts to black people. A government that doesn't have laws that interfere with states' rights. A government that is not conducting a war on poverty."

It was a signal both sides heard loud and clear. Goldwater attracted the white Southern votes his advisers thought were essential, paving the way for the "Southern Strategy" that Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan would use successfully in later years. And the third of black Republican voters remaining speedily exited the party.

"It was an abrupt shift," says Hutchings. "For [the] relatively few — but still not trivial — fraction of blacks, they moved aggressively, and almost unanimously, into the Democratic Party."

Blacks got Civil Rights and republicans took a knee on us.

How do you know he was black? He had a "D" next to his name. IM 2 if you are just a citizen, Obama is a globalist. He did their bidding. In fact to much so. And he has been rewarded for it. Even with Trump the leftward pressure continues. More and more people are collecting from other sources then ever. Many to offset their wages which are not enough to survive well. We gave up millions and millions and millions of manufacturing jobs. That was bad. And we built up a potential enemy along with it. They have a plan. They have people. Plenty of them. And they can out capitalist us why they sell us the rope to hang ourselves. When the power transfers in this world, bad things happen. We had two world wars with Britain eclipsing as a power and us taking over. And that was two English speaking nations who were friends. I know. China won't be a colonial power. But what the hell are they doing reaching their tentacles all over the world where they can now? And Africa. Whoa! Are they entrenching themselves there. One thing about the Chinese. Its their way or the highway. Not like those mealy mouthed white people. Just saying.
How do I know Obama is black?

1592979590785.png

Moreover, once our first black President was elected, a SURGE of white resentment and racism resulted, from the self-proclaimed "party of Lincoln", things like the fake Tea Party,
Oh, sure. It had NOTHING to do with the guy being an ADMITTED goose-stepping Bolshevist wanting to "fundamentally transform" America into a communist shit hole, right?

I actually liked Obama as a person, until I found out about all his lame-duck shenanigans to make life hell for the incoming Trump administration. That was some banana republic-level bullshit. Other than that, my only beef with Obama was his Marxist roots.

:dunno:

So, tell me again how "white resentment and racism" resulted?

The Tea Party started as a rebellion against all the big corporate bailouts and unreasonable spending. Are you calling that "white resentment and racism" or is that just your go-to when you don't like something?

...Oh, yes. I forgot. "Racism" is code for "free markets." What a fucking scam.

No way. O was very much an establishmentarian corporatist warmonger. He talked a good game about transforming America, but he merely continued the status quo. He was entirely owned and controlled by billionaires and big corporations.

Cornel West said it best, Obama is "a black mascot of Wall Street oligarchs and a black muppet of corporate plutocrats. And now he has become head of the American killing machine and is proud of it."

First they have to be educated, have healthy family structures and be safe in their neighborhoods and that's not happening where Democrats are in political control .. instead over many decades of Democratic Party failure and lack of support by Uncle Tom Democrats such as yourself they are used as merely fodder for your deranged political benefit and half witted political causes.

btw. Obama had a great opportunity to accomplish great things for Blacks but he failed miserably. Trump out benefited Blacks more in his first year in office than Obama & Biden did in 8 years.
They don't have to do shit you say. Economic development is what WE must have and republicans have been in political control too. trump hasn't done a damn thing for us and if Obama had done everything we wanted him to there would have been record unprecedented whining from whites like you.
Trump responsible for Opportunity zones, First Steps Act and before the Obama funded Wuhan flu, lowest black unemployment in human history.

How do I know Obama is black?

View attachment 354347
With all due respect, what does the color of his skin have to do with anything

IMG_0840.PNG

He may identify as black BECAUSE of the color of his skin
but the fact is he is bi racial

1592994195321.jpeg

How Bruce looks now doesn't make him a woman let alone mean he's a woman
he will always be a male...period

Anyhoo...
What if Obama self identified as white?...I know he doesn't I'm just throwing that out there

Furthermore, the top 10% who benefited during his 1st term
and the top 26% is who benefited by the end of his 2nd term,
were people with wealth, the majority being white...so, I fail to see your point

The only blacks that benefited from a 'black' president
were those who have wealth or are responsible and productive in society
The segment of the black population that needs the least intervention

When the financial system finally collapses it will not be pretty, more so for Africans
Africans may have been freed physically from forced slavery but mentally
the overwhelming majority have been kept slaves
Calling African Americans Africans is stupid. Don’t you know this?
Africans are a different breed to me so I don't care
Are you a racist or a white supremacist?
I am neither, I'm opinionated...sorry, not sorry if that offends you

Forum List

Back