The party of small Govt does it again...

They do not have to join the union, only 60% of Fla teachers are part of the union.

In reality, it is only 55.8% according to the latest figures I could find from the DoE. Which is not for teachers, but all school employees

Which should be telling in and of itself when one considers when given a choice almost half of the teachers drop out of the union.

Seems to me your biggest concern is that if this happens even more will drop out. You seem more obsessed with the union than you are with the right of an employee to join an organization or not.

In reality, it is only 55.8% according to the latest figures I could find from the DoE. Which is not for teachers, but all school employees

Thanks for proving me correct!

Which should be telling in and of itself when one considers when given a choice almost half of the teachers drop out of the union.

I do not blame them, I would never join a union. My wife did not join the VA Nurses union.

Seems to me your biggest concern is that if this happens even more will drop out. You seem more obsessed with the union than you are with the right of an employee to join an organization or not.

This is because you are a braindead partisan drone. I have never said a good word about the union. This is not about the union, this is about the state Govt taking away freedoms from people that wish to have their union dues paid via an allotment.

Unlike you, I am always against freedoms being taken away.

This is because you are a braindead partisan drone.

And that is your largest mistake.

I am not partisan, in fact I am very much the opposite (I in fact consider myself a "militant moderate"). I absolutely detest partisan politics, and do not care which side of the political fence it comes from. Right or left, it is the same thing to me. Just two sides of the same coin.

Which ends up in some rather interesting debates, as it is not unusual for me to be called a "Trumper" by one person, than a "Biden Supporter" just a few posts down. One screaming I am a "Lefty", and yet another screaming I am a "far Right NAZI". On the exact same page of a debate. I often wish that they would all get together and try to tell me exactly what I am.

Do not confuse not agreeing with you here as any kind of clue as to what my politics are. Because I can almost guarantee that you are 100% wrong. And your screaming your mistaken belief in my politics is in reality doing nothing but screaming your own. And that anybody that does not agree with you in every little thing is obviously "the enemy".

Have a nice day.

Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida signed a bill into law Tuesday that will require teachers who want to be in unions to mail in written checks every month.

Now the Repubs are dictating by law how people pay their bills.

Can someone explain how this is a Conservative thing to do?
Are they either too lazy or stupid to do that? . Probably both.

I am not partisan, in fact I am very much the opposite (I in fact consider myself a "militant moderate"). I absolutely detest partisan politics, and do not care which side of the political fence it comes from. Right or left, it is the same thing to me. Just two sides of the same coin.

Which ends up in some rather interesting debates, as it is not unusual for me to be called a "Trumper" by one person, than a "Biden Supporter" just a few posts down. One screaming I am a "Lefty", and yet another screaming I am a "far Right NAZI". On the exact same page of a debate. I often wish that they would all get together and try to tell me exactly what I am.

Weird, I have the same thing happen to me all the time on here. We have the same view on partisan polotics.

Which makes it odd to me that you are defending a 100% partisan move by DeSantis.

This is because you are a braindead partisan drone. I have never said a good word about the union. This is not about the union, this is about the state Govt taking away freedoms from people that wish to have their union dues paid via an allotment.

Unlike you, I am always against freedoms being taken away.

it has nothing to do with freedoms being taken away. Employers automatically deducing "whatever" is a service to their employees. If they decide not to provide that service any longer, WTF does that have to do with freedoms being taken away?

Are they either too lazy or stupid to do that? . Probably both.

That is irrelevant. It is not the Govt's job to limit how one can pay a bill.

Why do you freaks all want a huge, intrusive government?

Weird, I have the same thing happen to me all the time on here. We have the same view on partisan polotics.

Which makes it odd to me that you are defending a 100% partisan move by DeSantis.
You are dumber than a box of hammers, Gigi. Look at the title of your OP -- You are a partisan hack. You suck democrat dick on a daily basis and this thread proves it.

The Govt is just acting as an intermediary. No different than when a government employee uses an allotment to pay their mortgage or put money into a savings account.

These things are very common.

The Govt is doing more, they are removing choices from the citizens.

A conservative would never outlaw the right of people to gather together.

No, they are GIVING citizens choices. As in the choice to send in payment for the union or not, the union they may or may not have wanted to join in the first place.

Why are liberals all for forcing employees to pay union dues?

No, they are GIVING citizens choices. As in the choice to send in payment for the union or not, the union they may or may not have wanted to join in the first place.

Why are liberals all for forcing employees to pay union dues?

They already had that choice. Nobody is forced to join the union, and less than 60% of teachers have done so. Nobody was forced to pay their dues via an allotment, it was their choice.

Now you big government demi god has removed that choice.

He same thing should be done with the income tax. Eliminate the mandatory withholding and send people a tax bill n April of every year.

They already had that choice. Nobody is forced to join the union, and less than 60% of teachers have done so. Nobody was forced to pay their dues via an allotment, it was their choice.

Now you big government demi god has removed that choice.

You aren't given a choice whether or not to join a union when you are a teacher. If your job is part of a union, then so are the dues.

And you big gov't lovers should LOVE this. It's just move government overreach, right? God, you people masturbate to shit like this. You should be head over heels over this stuff.

And you big gov't lovers should LOVE this. It's just move government overreach, right? God, you people masturbate to shit like this. You should be head over heels over this stuff.

But I am not a big government lover which is why I am against this, and you are a big government lover which is why you are supporting it.

But I am not a big government lover which is why I am against this, and you are a big government lover which is why you are supporting it.

NOT A BIG GOV'T LOVER?

:auiqs.jpg:

Please post a link to 3 threads you started in the last month that are about hating big gov't. Even 3 posts would be nice. After every shooting you're there saying gov't should make buying guns for regular citizens more difficult with more laws. But yea, you hate big gov't.

Fuck off loser.

Forum List

Back