The Party of Violence

We're at the point where one politician is getting shot at by members of his own party or people who voted for him. Meanwhie the other party poiticians and even regular citizens gets thousands of death threats each day or thretening messages from its eaders. This not about both parties idiot, no matter what you believe.
Can we get a “STFU fake black guy” emoji?

Repubicans love projecting. But they are the party of violence. I don't see many democratic ads like these. I'm not saying there re no democrtic ads like these, but I am saying that there are not as many s Republicans.

so the democrat ones are ok then?...

We're getting to a point where we'll have to have our presidential candidates hide behind bulletproof glass whenever they make a fucking public appearance.

And at this moment, that need certainly appears to be more pressing for one party, and one candidate, than the other.

I don't think either party has much to be proud of. As usual.
Thanks to the FALSE RHETORIC from YOU and your brigade of demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES.
YOU DID THIS
YOU CAUSED THIS
YOU OWN THIS
:eusa_hand:

We're at the point where one politician is getting shot at by members of his own party or people who voted for him. Meanwhie the other party poiticians and even regular citizens gets thousands of death threats each day or thretening messages from its eaders. This not about both parties idiot, no matter what you believe.

You have to be the single most ignorant sumbitch on this board. Trump was not shot at by "members of his own party." Both attempted assassins were liberals, progressives, and Democrats.

After two failed assassination attempts by ActBlue donors on the gop nominee…this post is just weird
They also tried to assassinate Kavanaugh in the Supreme Court, and the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game

Seems to me there is only one party of true violence

They also tried to assassinate Kavanaugh in the Supreme Court, and the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game

Liberals and Democrats are like unruly children. They need a good spanking and a 30-minute time out in the corner.

True about the Justice…I don’t think it was the entire congressional delegation but yes they targeted them

They are a clear and present danger to our democracy

Repubicans love projecting. But they are the party of violence. I don't see many democratic ads like these. I'm not saying there re no democrtic ads like these, but I am saying that there are not as many s Republicans.

Have ANY of the people in the video that has you so upset shot anyone?

True about the Justice…I don’t think it was the entire congressional delegation but yes they targeted them

They are a clear and present danger to our democracy
And I remember when Trump first took power, they swore to impeach him.

The coup was sprung the minute he won the election.

And I remember when Trump first took power, they swore to impeach him.

The coup was sprung the minute he won the election.
That true as well…and who can forget the attempted insurrection the day he was sworn in and violence throughout Washington that day

Forum List

Back