The Perception of Cheating is the Real Danger to Democracy

Really you said this?

And you're a mod?

Really ???

Bad time of the month?

Go away.
Here is what you said:
"Name one. (Other than yourself).
Name the person who said cheating is "statistically insignificant".
Name that person, and let's look at their data."
My response was appropriate if you want me to name people that cannot be verified on the record.

Been a bad time of the month, ever since election day, when the vaunted "Red Wave" predicted (mostly in order by party pollsters in order to try to achieve it) never materialize, and I have had to put up with and deal with the red ass moronic sore losers on here. I knew and said it wouldn't happen, and was warned what the board would be like regarding this election. I'm looking forward to the stop of all the whining, bitching, moaning cries of "we lost again, so were cheated" finally shut the Fk up and maybe grow up.

"The REPUBLICAN Perception of Cheating is the Real Danger to Democracy"​

There, I fixed it.

Impossible for the same very very very few to have the same very very very unique to them alone problem year after year with it being very very very well planned and very very very favorable to their cause

Iggy. You're too much of a stupid asshole to even listen to any more.

If you can't figure it out for yourself, I ain't gonna help you.

THESE ^^^ are the people who voted for Biden. These people. ^^^
So let’s summarize this situation…. You call me a liar. I ask you to explain what you think I’m lying about. You call me stupid for not figuring it out…. Brilliant.

Smart people don’t play games like that. They back up their statements which you obviously can’t do. Thanks for playing

This is a problem (at least in my opinion) of uniformity across the country, not only with Democrat states, but Republican as well. I posted something somewhere on here, showing the map of all states and their voter ID requirements, after casually looking it with that search argument. I was surprise to see how many states, including deep red states, where there is no photo ID requirement. Some states simply ask for it, but do not have to have it, in order to cast a ballot. I was expecting, after reading on here, it would be a Southern Democrat state problem, and indeed found some, but the deep red in mid west and north west caught my eye, really surprising me.
One side of me, says OK, some of these are not highly populace, no doubt polling worker actually know many of the people they deal with, as here like everywhere else (I imagine), it is the same poll workers I see year after year and see me and seeing mostly the same voters, still nobody knows everybody and new voters that simply were not voting before (not just young people) do come through. To me, ID by bringing in a utility bill, just doesn't get it, and some states require less than that. I am independent, but generally think Republican states do a better job on this. I know mine does. But, like I said it is not just a Democrat thing. Still, especially to red states, it is a vulnerability that red state legislatures should look at and address, just because they are run by a party majority, continually harping on it, and obviously have the majority to push the legislation, easily copied from other red states.
Horseshit picture ID is what needs no must be required. why are you scare of a photo ID?

Weird. You think you’re making a point but all I see is a whining from a sad little bitch. Your little bitch hissy-fit isn’t my problem. But I do enjoy it.

Can you do me a favor and cry into my coffee mug? Your tears are delicious. Thanks.

Weird, talking to a dedicated Nazi has no effect - but the point remains.

It's like you think your Jr. High taunts negate reality.

Weird, talking to a dedicated Nazi has no effect - but the point remains.

It's like you think your Jr. High taunts negate reality.
Seeing YOU complain about junior high taunts is pretty funny.

You have no point. You just want to cry and whine. Waahhhh the courts don’t believe your conspiracy theory bullshit. Waaahhhhhhh.

Cry your eyes out you little bitch. Not my problem.

We have observed here staggering hypocrisy and hyperbole.

Wed 2am the left here in unison shouted

NO FRAUD

And now they are shouting

NO AUDITS

Well, if there was no fraud,

WHY FEAR AUDITS?

Seeing YOU complain about junior high taunts is pretty funny.

You have no point. You just want to cry and whine. Waahhhh the courts don’t believe your conspiracy theory bullshit. Waaahhhhhhh.

Cry your eyes out you little bitch. Not my problem.
Oh, look at you piss yourself.

Poor little Nazi.

We have observed here staggering hypocrisy and hyperbole.

Wed 2am the left here in unison shouted

NO FRAUD

And now they are shouting

NO AUDITS

Well, if there was no fraud,

WHY FEAR AUDITS?
Right?

Let them have their "wins."

But let the losing side always have the right to audit the results at their own expense. Republican or Democrat, Hillary, Abrams, Gore, Trump, Oz, whoever.

The record will be preserved if paper ballots are used and counted. That's one of many, many benefits of paper ballots. Plus, somehow counting paper is faster than tabulating machines. Obviously those machines are designed for something besides fair and effecient vote-counting if they can't beat the human counters.

Let any election be subject to a transparent audit. Not to change the results of the current election, but to let voters in the next election be informed about who are choosing between to vote for.

What would honest people have against that?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Here is what you said:
"Name one. (Other than yourself).
Name the person who said cheating is "statistically insignificant".
Name that person, and let's look at their data."
My response was appropriate if you want me to name people that cannot be verified on the record.

So YOU HAVE NOTHING, and instead of admitting it you chose to sling unwarranted personal mud in my direction.

You're behaving like a dumbass fucking leftard.

Been a bad time of the month, ever since election day, when the vaunted "Red Wave" predicted (mostly in order by party pollsters in order to try to achieve it) never materialize, and I have had to put up with and deal with the red ass moronic sore losers on here. I knew and said it wouldn't happen, and was warned what the board would be like regarding this election. I'm looking forward to the stop of all the whining, bitching, moaning cries of "we lost again, so were cheated" finally shut the Fk up and maybe grow up.
You really don't get this.

No MAGA person is EVER going to shut up about the cheating.

The more you tell them to shut up, the more they'll talk.

They won't stop talking till it's impossible not to. Which is what I've been telling from day one. As long as the perception exists and can be justified, they'll talk.

And lately, justification is a piece of cake.

This ain't going away.

Not on your life.

Do the right thing, and give people confidence. Don't make things worse by silencing their voices.

Aw, the Nazi twat can't defend her position so just pisses herself like the Nazi twat she is...

Fuck off now, you have nothing to add to this discussion.
Oh I did defend my position. You’re just an emotional bitch and you’re too upset to understand.

Go cry yourself to sleep. You have another 2 years of sadness to deal with.

Horseshit picture ID is what needs no must be required. why are you scare of a photo ID?
Never said I was. I am not against picture ID. Been the standard here in TN for years. Needs to be a Federal requirement, but you guys couldn't pull off even a little red wave on a midterm, so that ain't happening.
Still, we've just come through an election and no time like today for the Red States legislatures to pass their own laws requiring photo ID, so Republicans would have room to talk.

Machines count the ballots. If the voter is registered, that's all that matters.

This is THE fraud that your Reich engages in.
Radical Right-Wing Quotes.

Forum List

Back