The Persistent Whining of the Right

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The Faux Right looks so attractive these days.

In a single day, the faux righties go after several minorities.

Blacks:

Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides

Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides
American Thinker ^ | 07/16/2013 | Michael Geer

Blog: Grievance Industry Outlook

Chicago: 2012: February through December 500 homicides.

Virtually all young black men near to the same profile as Trayvon Martin. 2013: By the beginning of July the city already had 200 homicides. 2,670 people shot for a total of 7.3 gunshot victims every day.

Yeah take our right to self defense away...How do we fix this? Don't tell me to let them do it.

Jews:

Poland upholds ban on Kosher slaughter. Well done Poland!

LiveLeak.com - Poland Court Bans Kosher, Halal Meat. Well done Poland !

Good...can hear the screams of anti semitism now...If this don't belong here please move it to the Europe forum...to me this is very political...

Muslims:

All British schoolchildren required to study Islamic history starting 2014 » The Right Scoop -

You can thank the politicians for turning England into a cesspool of shit for this.

Islamic history: Al-Queda, Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban....

Mexicans:

We'll be taking Mexican history and singing their national anthem in 20 years.

Boy...that sure is attractive, isn't it? Makes a darkie want to run right down to town hall and register as a Republican!

And when is the last time you saw a faux right winger start a topic that is not complaining, pessimistic, or race baiting?

Serious question. Show me a topic a faux right winger has started that puts a solution on the table. Show me a topic that is not whining or attacking.

If you visit the hack sites which pass for right wing media outlets these days, you see nothing but bitches whining. Whine, whine, whine, whine.

You know how Ronald Reagan beat the Democrats? By pointing out what a bunch of whiny little bitches they were. It was a running joke. The Left was a bunch of defeatist complainers. Reagan was about the shining city on the hill during a period far darker than today.

Reagan's heirs have now assumed the mantle of idiotic pessimists. They can't help themselves.

How can you idiots not notice the piss being poured for you from these yellow rags is nothing but negativity and attacks and never once is a solution to ANYTHING offered?

Not once. Ever.

All you assholes do is complain, complain, complain and attack, attack, attack. You know why? Because you got nuthin'. Not a single idea in your tiny little brains.

Just bullshit buzz words. Duhhhhhh...liberty! Duhhhhh...freedom! Duhhhh...Constitution!

Too bad your words and deeds demonstrate you haven't the slightest clue about liberty or freedom or the Constitution. Even now as you complain about Obama and tyranny, I bet most of you still believe waterboarding is not torture! I bet most of you acted as apologists for waterboarding in recent years.

The Right has thrown out every single principle which made conservatism the great shining beacon it once was.

The Right very nearly nominated a serial adulterer to be our President. The Right has elevated a governor who publicly cheated on his wife to national office. And they have the unmitigated gall to say gays will destroy marriage! Yeah! And when anyone points out what hypocrites the Right is, they respond by saying the other guys never stood for morality in the first place. Really? This is the strategy you want to go with? "We're no worse than those guys". That means you are no longer better than them. This tactic is an open admission the Right has completely surrendered its family values.

Now the Faux Right is even turning on the military. The Right has always tried to claim the Left was anti-Defense. The Right is big on flag pins and bumper stickers and T-shirts. Real big on the red, white, and blue motif.

But today, the Faux Right is saying those men and women who have been put through the meat grinder on our behalf are about to start killing American men, women, and children. Locking us up in FEMA camps and confiscating our guns.

The Faux Right thinks Alex Jones has credibility!

What stupid, little, sick whiny bastards the Faux Right is these days. Fricking dweebs.

It is time to take out the trash. Stop listening to the whiners and attackers and race-baiters.

Find leaders who can think. Find leaders who put solutions on the table instead of saying, "This is what we WON'T do. We WON'T DO what they are doing."

Okay. So what WILL you do?

"Repeal Obamacare." I'm not impressed. What will you replace it with?

"Liberty!" Empty platitudes are for airheads.

A follower parrots other people's bullshit. A follower copies and pastes.

A leader puts an idea on the table and is prepared to support it and can explain why it is the best solution. A leader isn't evidenced by a flag pin. A leader is found by intelligence.

"The best defense is a strong offense." This does not mean attack, attack, attack. This means having better ideas and principles than the other guy. Stop settling for adulterers and crooks just because they have the right letter after their name!

Settle for nothing less than smart, honorable, leaders. Stop acting as if there are none out there.

Be the smartest person in the room like conservatives used to be. Stop hanging around loser whiners. Stop frequenting their yellow web sites and TV shows. All that whining is infectious and makes you look extremely unattractive.

The Right has been beating the living shit out of strawmen provided by idiots on the airwaves, and has not landed a single blow on the Left. Not one punch has hit Obama.

It's time to go into real training and start kicking some real left wing ass.

Last edited:
Think of it more as a warning than whining, bitch.

You have no idea.

You have no idea.

A warning? Nice. No solutions, just threats of violence. Thanks for helping make my point.

No one is afraid of loser whiners.

And when is the last time you saw a faux right winger start a topic that is not complaining, pessimistic, or race baiting?

Serious question. Show me a topic a faux right winger has started that puts a solution on the table. Show me a topic that is not whining or attacking.

If you visit the hack sites which pass for right wing media outlets these days, you see nothing but bitches whining. Whine, whine, whine, whine.

Hammer meets nail. If you name ANY topic (Taxes, abortion, welfare, environmental, schools, society, children, adults, elderly, SSI, Green Energy, Recycling, Race, Gender etc etc.)

They'll give you no answers, no solutions. The closest thing they can offer is sarcasm. Yeah, because that works so well :doubt: (see what I did?)

No answers just whine about how things are. Essentially they are the wife that stands over the stain in the carpet and says "Who did this? Who would do such a thing? IT LOOKS TERRIBLE!"

Then steps over it and goes to watch Days of Our Lives.

The Persistent Whining of the Right

obama_muslim_brotherhood-1.jpg

In a single day, the faux righties go after several minorities.

Blacks:

Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides

Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides
American Thinker ^ | 07/16/2013 | Michael Geer

Blog: Grievance Industry Outlook

Chicago: 2012: February through December 500 homicides.

Virtually all young black men near to the same profile as Trayvon Martin. 2013: By the beginning of July the city already had 200 homicides. 2,670 people shot for a total of 7.3 gunshot victims every day.

Yeah take our right to self defense away...How do we fix this? Don't tell me to let them do it.

Jews:

Poland upholds ban on Kosher slaughter. Well done Poland!

Muslims:

Islamic history: Al-Queda, Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban....

Mexicans:

We'll be taking Mexican history and singing their national anthem in 20 years.

Boy...that sure is attractive, isn't it? Makes a darkie want to run right down to town hall and register as a Republican!

You know how Ronald Reagan beat the Democrats? By pointing out what a bunch of whiny little bitches they were. It was a running joke. The Left was a bunch of defeatist complainers. Reagan was about the shining city on the hill during a period far darker than today.

Reagan's heirs have now assumed the mantle of idiotic pessimists. They can't help themselves.

How can you idiots not notice the piss being poured for you from these yellow rags is nothing but negativity and attacks and never once is a solution to ANYTHING offered?

Not once. Ever.

All you assholes do is complain, complain, complain and attack, attack, attack. You know why? Because you got nuthin'. Not a single idea in your tiny little brains.

Just bullshit buzz words. Duhhhhhh...liberty! Duhhhhh...freedom! Duhhhh...Constitution!

Too bad your words and deeds demonstrate you haven't the slightest clue about liberty or freedom or the Constitution. Even now as you complain about Obama and tyranny, I bet most of you still believe waterboarding is not torture! I bet most of you acted as apologists for waterboarding in recent years.

The Right has thrown out every single principle which made conservatism the great shining beacon it once was.

The Right very nearly nominated a serial adulterer to be our President. The Right has elevated a governor who publicly cheated on his wife to national office. And they have the unmitigated gall to say gays will destroy marriage! Yeah! And when anyone points out what hypocrites the Right is, they respond by saying the other guys never stood for morality in the first place. Really? This is the strategy you want to go with? "We're no worse than those guys". That means you are no longer better than them. This tactic is an open admission the Right has completely surrendered its family values.

Now the Faux Right is even turning on the military. The Right has always tried to claim the Left was anti-Defense. The Right is big on flag pins and bumper stickers and T-shirts. Real big on the red, white, and blue motif.

But today, the Faux Right is saying those men and women who have been put through the meat grinder on our behalf are about to start killing American men, women, and children. Locking us up in FEMA camps and confiscating our guns.

The Faux Right thinks Alex Jones has credibility!

What stupid, little, sick whiny bastards the Faux Right is these days. Fricking dweebs.

It is time to take out the trash. Stop listening to the whiners and attackers and race-baiters.

Find leaders who can think. Find leaders who put solutions on the table instead of saying, "This is what we WON'T do. We WON'T DO what they are doing."

Okay. So what WILL you do?

"Repeal Obamacare." I'm not impressed. What will you replace it with?

"Liberty!" Empty platitudes are for airheads.

A follower parrots other people's bullshit. A follower copies and pastes.

A leader puts an idea on the table and is prepared to support it and can explain why it is the best solution. A leader isn't evidenced by a flag pin. A leader is found by intelligence.

"The best defense is a strong offense." This does not mean attack, attack, attack. This means having better ideas and principles than the other guy. Stop settling for adulterers and crooks just because they have the right letter after their name!

Settle for nothing less than smart, honorable, leaders. Stop acting as if there are none out there.

Be the smartest person in the room like conservatives used to be. Stop hanging around loser whiners. Stop frequenting their yellow web sites and TV shows. All that whining is infectious and makes you look extremely unattractive.

The Right has been beating the living shit out of strawmen provided by idiots on the airwaves, and has not landed a single blow on the Left. Not one punch has hit Obama.

It's time to go into real training and start kicking some real left wing ass.

We dont expect a democrat like you to understand.

You have no idea.

A warning? Nice. No solutions, just threats of violence. Thanks for helping make my point.

loser whiners?

who is parading through the streets blaming pissing and moaning?

the solution?

black males should look at themselves
examine what they are doing wrong and stop using whitey as the default scapegoat

there is no racism problem or broken system

if it was racism why do Indian immigrants do so well? They are quite dark.

Asians? Whitey keeps them down?

Why doesn't everyone such as hispanics, asians and Indanas become scapegoats too?

samo samo

It's always whitey's fault that black males
commit so many crimes
misbehave in school
do poorly at academics
are unemployed
leave their families
abuse drugs and alcohol

what a crock

Last edited:

You have no idea.

Who said anything about violence, fuckface?

You did.

Typical.

The problem with Republican politicians and too many Republican Voters is the "Can't we all just get along" mentality that seems to infect their brain every time we have power.

We give in too much. We let too much slide.

We're too fond of saying, "We have to set partisanship aside and do what's best for the Country." And then stupidly doing it.

That's what's got Conservatives pissed off.

We bust our asses to get Republicans elected and then, when they get into power, it's too much trouble for them to confront dimocrap scum. To slam dunk you scumbags into the Stone Age. To prosecute your crooked politicians for crimes. To tear down stupid programs, to shut down stupid agencies.

Just like George Bush. His very first day on the job, he ran into dimocrap criminality in the fact that dimocrap scum vandalized the White House before they left.

Most of it was in the form of teenage pranks, but it was felonious.

In his good natured, aw shucks kind of way, he just let it slide.

So did his stupid father when faced with the threat of the Congress cutting off funds to soldiers already deployed in Saudi Arabia. What a **** that guy was.

I would have called the dimocraps' bluff and BEGGED them to cut funds to American Soldiers in the Field

And in his last two or three years Reagan wussed out because he just got old. He gets something of a pass

It's why we refused to completely support McCain, why we sat home when Romney ran.

What's the point? A scumbag dimocrap or a gutless, nutless Republican?

But now, you're pissing off enough Americans so that we may get a real firebrand, somebody that will rip apart the criminal organization known as the democrat party.

Someone who will go in there and simply shut down the EPA. Shut down the Dept of Ed. Decertify EVERY single Public Employee Union. One of JFK's biggest mistakes

Destroy the dimocrap scum apparatus.

But until now, our Presidents, the Republicans have been too nice, too willing to go along.

Too unwilling to build up their own power-base at the expense of the Country -- Like your side does.

Your side doesn't give a FUCK about this Country. Only themselves.

It's time, it's WAY past time we started playing by your rules.

As to violence?

You don't even want to go there. Believe it.

Last edited:
Isn't it ironic that statists are upset because libertarians to not offer statist solutions?

The government is not the solution to anything. Give it up.

I hope they get their shit together soon. Just think of what Republicans could've accomplished if they weren't obsessing over Michelle Obama's wardrobe or birth certificates.

Exactly.

I voted the straight Republican ticket for two and a half decades, with a single exception.

When I was active duty, I was a registered Connecticut voter. William F. Buckley asked us Connecticut conservatives to vote out the liberal Republican Senator Lowell Weicker and vote for the Democrat Joseph Lieberman. So we did, and Weicker was tossed out on his ass.

Unfortunately, the idiot CT voters then turned around and elected Weicker as governor in the next election. Weicker than introduced the first state income tax for CT!

Several events occured in the 2000s which finally caused my belly to become too sour to vote any more.

First, Bush's decision to demobilize the Iraqi army. Probably the greatest American military blunder of all time.

Second, the Republican Congress and Bush's record spending, doubling the national debt.

Third, the Republican Congress and Bush's doing away with PayGo and then implementing the astronomically expensive Medicare Part D entitlement program without paying for it.

Fourth, the creation of the Department of Homeland Security by Bush.

Fifth, Bush's attempt to privatize Social Security and hand over everyone's nest egg to Wall Street thieves.

The final straw was the absolute madness that took over the GOP after 9/11, culminating with the completely insane argument that waterboarding is not torture. The US government had established waterboarding as torture years ago. We sentenced people to hard labor for doing it.

The acceptance of warrantless wiretaps, spying on tens of millions of Americans, detaining citizens without habeas corpus, the persecution of reporters, and the violations of the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Eighth amendments on an ongoing basis. The list is long.

And to now see the same maniacs renting their garments over Obama doing a much watered down version of some of these things is right out of an Orwell novel.

To see Newt Gingrich brought back from the dead and rehabiliated as some kind of Republican hero was astonishing to me. This is a guy who is a serial adulterer and who was a lobbyist for the GSEs who then had the unmitigated gall to attack Romney for owning GSE stock! It was a real pleasure to watch Romney gut Gingrich in public and stomp on his entrails.

Then we have a Republican Governor who had his staff lie to the people of his state about his whereabouts so he could run off to Argentina to be with his mistress. Then, once caught, actually used the bible to justify not resigning. Then the Republicans reward all this by putting him in national office!

But most disconcerting of all is the racism that has been becoming more and more overt.

I expect any day now for a great tearing off. A segment of the GOP is going to just take off the mask and don swastikas.

It is past time to start taking the party back from these maniacs.

Isn't it ironic that statists are upset because libertarians to not offer statist solutions?

The government is not the solution to anything. Give it up.

Government is the ONLY solution to those who have nothing to offer society..

Fact is I am a republican. I believe in equal opportunity not special opportunity. I believe slavery of all types is wrong and that you cant disguise it as a state rights thing( like Libertarians like to do). if you cant handle the truth you are a pussy

Last edited:

You have no idea.

Who said anything about violence, fuckface?

You did.

Typical.

The problem with Republican politicians and too many Republican Voters is the "Can't we all just get along" mentality that seems to infect their brain every time we have power.

We give in too much. We let too much slide.

We're too fond of saying, "We have to set partisanship aside and do what's best for the Country." And then stupidly doing it.

That's what's got Conservatives pissed off.

We bust our asses to get Republicans elected and then, when they get into power, it's too much trouble for them to confront dimocrap scum. To slam dunk you scumbags into the Stone Age. To prosecute your crooked politicians for crimes. To tear down stupid programs, to shut down stupid agencies.

Just like George Bush. His very first day on the job, he ran into dimocrap criminality in the fact that dimocrap scum vandalized the White House before they left.

Most of it was in the form of teenage pranks, but it was felonious.

In his good natured, aw shucks kind of way, he just let it slide.

So did his stupid father when faced with the threat of the Congress cutting off funds to soldiers already deployed in Saudi Arabia. What a **** that guy was.

I would have called the dimocraps' bluff and BEGGED them to cut funds to American Soldiers in the Field

And in his last two or three years Reagan wussed out because he just got old. He gets something of a pass

It's why we refused to completely support McCain, why we sat home when Romney ran.

What's the point? A scumbag dimocrap or a gutless, nutless Republican?

But now, you're pissing off enough Americans so that we may get a real firebrand, somebody that will rip apart the criminal organization known as the democrat party.

Someone who will go in there and simply shut down the EPA. Shut down the Dept of Ed. Decertify EVERY single Public Employee Union. One of JFK's biggest mistakes

Destroy the dimocrap scum apparatus.

But until now, our Presidents, the Republicans have been too nice, too willing to go along.

Too unwilling to build up their own power-base at the expense of the Country -- Like your side does.

Your side doesn't give a FUCK about this Country. Only themselves.

It's time, it's WAY past time we started playing by your rules.

As to violence?

You don't even want to go there. Believe it.

I am old school Conservative, idiot. Here to take out the trash.

Forum List

Back