The Persistent Whining of the Right

I hope they get their shit together soon. Just think of what Republicans could've accomplished if they weren't obsessing over Michelle Obama's wardrobe or birth certificates.

You're ass-u-me-ing that they WANT to work on anything else.

-Can't go after fairness in taxes... too much corporate campaign ca$h.
-Can't go after states rights... too many religious voters want social freedoms squelched at the federal level.​

When gerrymandering has purified your base, fluff is all you CAN bring.

Hey guess what, Democrats benefited from this "corporate campaign cash" too. How does one man raise $1 billion for his re-election? The same way Romney did.

Yes indeed, that pesky 10th Amendment. Otherwise you would have the Government forcing itself and its ideologies on you regardless of who you were.

Think of it more as a warning than whining, bitch.

You have no idea.

A warning? Nice. No solutions, just threats of violence. Thanks for helping make my point.

No one is afraid of loser whiners.

This is the exact reason the Republican Party is slowly but surely becoming irrelevant.

We're irrelevant huh?

Explain this..

Rtc2.gif

Stupid little girl

I hope they get their shit together soon. Just think of what Republicans could've accomplished if they weren't obsessing over Michelle Obama's wardrobe or birth certificates.

You're ass-u-me-ing that they WANT to work on anything else.

-Can't go after fairness in taxes... too much corporate campaign ca$h.
-Can't go after states rights... too many religious voters want social freedoms squelched at the federal level.​

When gerrymandering has purified your base, fluff is all you CAN bring.

Hey guess what, Democrats benefited from this "corporate campaign cash" too. How does one man raise $1 billion for his re-election? The same way Romney did.

Yes indeed, that pesky 10th Amendment. Otherwise you would have the Government forcing itself and its ideologies on you regardless of who you were.

Oh. Sorry dude... Based on the title of the thread, I figured this was an R-bash.

You see? You can't help but lie. Make shit up. Look at you go!

I'm pro-life, and my posts on this forum back that up. So you just made a total ass of yourself, liar.

I also believe we should ban all tax expenditures. I believe that is a Libertarian ideal. Certainly not a Democratic one, or even a modern Republican one.

I believe we should raise the retirement age to at least 70. We are outliving our ancestors by decades, we should not be retiring at the same age they did.

I believe we should repeal ObamaCare and move toward a free market where you buy your health insurance the same way you buy your home, auto, and life insurance. Abandon employer-sponsored health insurance. Buy it on your own, and you get to choose which options you will or won't pay for.

Does any of this sound like left wing stuff, you fucking liar?
Bullshit. I have had to many debates with you about baby killing to believe that fucking lie.

And here's the part where you must now provide the evidence, liar.

I guess when someone kicks your lies back into your teeth, it means they have to be a Democrat, eh? You are a real hoot! :lol:

You're referring to the thing that bothers me most about modern day right wingers. Black-and-white thinking. If something isn't one thing then it must be its polar opposite.

Back in the day, when conservatives played the race card, demographically they had the numbers in their favor. The strategy is showing some major cracks (I would probably call them fault lines) because, not only are the trending numbers working against them now, but conservative Republicans have also built up years of resentment within every group under the sun that they've publicly dissed in an effort to gin up their base prior to the elections.

But will they learn? Nope. They just can't help being who they really are regardless of how many in their party counsel them to moderate their rhetoric.

The Faux Right looks so attractive these days.

In a single day, the faux righties go after several minorities.

Blacks:

Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides

Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides
American Thinker ^ | 07/16/2013 | Michael Geer

Blog: Grievance Industry Outlook

Chicago: 2012: February through December 500 homicides.

Virtually all young black men near to the same profile as Trayvon Martin. 2013: By the beginning of July the city already had 200 homicides. 2,670 people shot for a total of 7.3 gunshot victims every day.

Yeah take our right to self defense away...How do we fix this? Don't tell me to let them do it.

Jews:

Poland upholds ban on Kosher slaughter. Well done Poland!

Muslims:

Islamic history: Al-Queda, Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban....

Mexicans:

We'll be taking Mexican history and singing their national anthem in 20 years.

Boy...that sure is attractive, isn't it? Makes a darkie want to run right down to town hall and register as a Republican!

And when is the last time you saw a faux right winger start a topic that is not complaining, pessimistic, or race baiting?

Serious question. Show me a topic a faux right winger has started that puts a solution on the table. Show me a topic that is not whining or attacking.

If you visit the hack sites which pass for right wing media outlets these days, you see nothing but bitches whining. Whine, whine, whine, whine.

You know how Ronald Reagan beat the Democrats? By pointing out what a bunch of whiny little bitches they were. It was a running joke. The Left was a bunch of defeatist complainers. Reagan was about the shining city on the hill during a period far darker than today.

Reagan's heirs have now assumed the mantle of idiotic pessimists. They can't help themselves.

How can you idiots not notice the piss being poured for you from these yellow rags is nothing but negativity and attacks and never once is a solution to ANYTHING offered?

Not once. Ever.

All you assholes do is complain, complain, complain and attack, attack, attack. You know why? Because you got nuthin'. Not a single idea in your tiny little brains.

Just bullshit buzz words. Duhhhhhh...liberty! Duhhhhh...freedom! Duhhhh...Constitution!

Too bad your words and deeds demonstrate you haven't the slightest clue about liberty or freedom or the Constitution. Even now as you complain about Obama and tyranny, I bet most of you still believe waterboarding is not torture! I bet most of you acted as apologists for waterboarding in recent years.

The Right has thrown out every single principle which made conservatism the great shining beacon it once was.

The Right very nearly nominated a serial adulterer to be our President. The Right has elevated a governor who publicly cheated on his wife to national office. And they have the unmitigated gall to say gays will destroy marriage! Yeah! And when anyone points out what hypocrites the Right is, they respond by saying the other guys never stood for morality in the first place. Really? This is the strategy you want to go with? "We're no worse than those guys". That means you are no longer better than them. This tactic is an open admission the Right has completely surrendered its family values.

Now the Faux Right is even turning on the military. The Right has always tried to claim the Left was anti-Defense. The Right is big on flag pins and bumper stickers and T-shirts. Real big on the red, white, and blue motif.

But today, the Faux Right is saying those men and women who have been put through the meat grinder on our behalf are about to start killing American men, women, and children. Locking us up in FEMA camps and confiscating our guns.

The Faux Right thinks Alex Jones has credibility!

What stupid, little, sick whiny bastards the Faux Right is these days. Fricking dweebs.

It is time to take out the trash. Stop listening to the whiners and attackers and race-baiters.

Find leaders who can think. Find leaders who put solutions on the table instead of saying, "This is what we WON'T do. We WON'T DO what they are doing."

Okay. So what WILL you do?

"Repeal Obamacare." I'm not impressed. What will you replace it with?

"Liberty!" Empty platitudes are for airheads.

A follower parrots other people's bullshit. A follower copies and pastes.

A leader puts an idea on the table and is prepared to support it and can explain why it is the best solution. A leader isn't evidenced by a flag pin. A leader is found by intelligence.

"The best defense is a strong offense." This does not mean attack, attack, attack. This means having better ideas and principles than the other guy. Stop settling for adulterers and crooks just because they have the right letter after their name!

Settle for nothing less than smart, honorable, leaders. Stop acting as if there are none out there.

Be the smartest person in the room like conservatives used to be. Stop hanging around loser whiners. Stop frequenting their yellow web sites and TV shows. All that whining is infectious and makes you look extremely unattractive.

The Right has been beating the living shit out of strawmen provided by idiots on the airwaves, and has not landed a single blow on the Left. Not one punch has hit Obama.

It's time to go into real training and start kicking some real left wing ass.

Priceless irony, you just can't make this shit up.

The Faux Right looks so attractive these days.

In a single day, the faux righties go after several minorities.

Blacks:

Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides

Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides
American Thinker ^ | 07/16/2013 | Michael Geer

Blog: Grievance Industry Outlook

Chicago: 2012: February through December 500 homicides.

Virtually all young black men near to the same profile as Trayvon Martin. 2013: By the beginning of July the city already had 200 homicides. 2,670 people shot for a total of 7.3 gunshot victims every day.

Yeah take our right to self defense away...How do we fix this? Don't tell me to let them do it.

Jews:

Poland upholds ban on Kosher slaughter. Well done Poland!

Muslims:

Islamic history: Al-Queda, Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban....

Mexicans:

We'll be taking Mexican history and singing their national anthem in 20 years.

Boy...that sure is attractive, isn't it? Makes a darkie want to run right down to town hall and register as a Republican!

And when is the last time you saw a faux right winger start a topic that is not complaining, pessimistic, or race baiting?

Serious question. Show me a topic a faux right winger has started that puts a solution on the table. Show me a topic that is not whining or attacking.

If you visit the hack sites which pass for right wing media outlets these days, you see nothing but bitches whining. Whine, whine, whine, whine.

You know how Ronald Reagan beat the Democrats? By pointing out what a bunch of whiny little bitches they were. It was a running joke. The Left was a bunch of defeatist complainers. Reagan was about the shining city on the hill during a period far darker than today.

Reagan's heirs have now assumed the mantle of idiotic pessimists. They can't help themselves.

How can you idiots not notice the piss being poured for you from these yellow rags is nothing but negativity and attacks and never once is a solution to ANYTHING offered?

Not once. Ever.

All you assholes do is complain, complain, complain and attack, attack, attack. You know why? Because you got nuthin'. Not a single idea in your tiny little brains.

Just bullshit buzz words. Duhhhhhh...liberty! Duhhhhh...freedom! Duhhhh...Constitution!

Too bad your words and deeds demonstrate you haven't the slightest clue about liberty or freedom or the Constitution. Even now as you complain about Obama and tyranny, I bet most of you still believe waterboarding is not torture! I bet most of you acted as apologists for waterboarding in recent years.

The Right has thrown out every single principle which made conservatism the great shining beacon it once was.

The Right very nearly nominated a serial adulterer to be our President. The Right has elevated a governor who publicly cheated on his wife to national office. And they have the unmitigated gall to say gays will destroy marriage! Yeah! And when anyone points out what hypocrites the Right is, they respond by saying the other guys never stood for morality in the first place. Really? This is the strategy you want to go with? "We're no worse than those guys". That means you are no longer better than them. This tactic is an open admission the Right has completely surrendered its family values.

Now the Faux Right is even turning on the military. The Right has always tried to claim the Left was anti-Defense. The Right is big on flag pins and bumper stickers and T-shirts. Real big on the red, white, and blue motif.

But today, the Faux Right is saying those men and women who have been put through the meat grinder on our behalf are about to start killing American men, women, and children. Locking us up in FEMA camps and confiscating our guns.

The Faux Right thinks Alex Jones has credibility!

What stupid, little, sick whiny bastards the Faux Right is these days. Fricking dweebs.

It is time to take out the trash. Stop listening to the whiners and attackers and race-baiters.

Find leaders who can think. Find leaders who put solutions on the table instead of saying, "This is what we WON'T do. We WON'T DO what they are doing."

Okay. So what WILL you do?

"Repeal Obamacare." I'm not impressed. What will you replace it with?

"Liberty!" Empty platitudes are for airheads.

A follower parrots other people's bullshit. A follower copies and pastes.

A leader puts an idea on the table and is prepared to support it and can explain why it is the best solution. A leader isn't evidenced by a flag pin. A leader is found by intelligence.

"The best defense is a strong offense." This does not mean attack, attack, attack. This means having better ideas and principles than the other guy. Stop settling for adulterers and crooks just because they have the right letter after their name!

Settle for nothing less than smart, honorable, leaders. Stop acting as if there are none out there.

Be the smartest person in the room like conservatives used to be. Stop hanging around loser whiners. Stop frequenting their yellow web sites and TV shows. All that whining is infectious and makes you look extremely unattractive.

The Right has been beating the living shit out of strawmen provided by idiots on the airwaves, and has not landed a single blow on the Left. Not one punch has hit Obama.

It's time to go into real training and start kicking some real left wing ass.

Appears to me you are whining about conservatives, Gertrude...GFY.

Hey all according to the pro baby killing g5000 we should all thank Obama for being a tool and should NEVER dare talk about his destroying our liberties daily....

g500o is a fucking democrat troll

You see? You can't help but lie. Make shit up. Look at you go!

I'm pro-life, and my posts on this forum back that up. So you just made a total ass of yourself, liar.

I also believe we should ban all tax expenditures. I believe that is a Libertarian ideal. Certainly not a Democratic one, or even a modern Republican one.

I believe we should raise the retirement age to at least 70. We are outliving our ancestors by decades, we should not be retiring at the same age they did.

I believe we should repeal ObamaCare and move toward a free market where you buy your health insurance the same way you buy your home, auto, and life insurance. Abandon employer-sponsored health insurance. Buy it on your own, and you get to choose which options you will or won't pay for.

Does any of this sound like left wing stuff, you fucking liar?
Bullshit. I have had to many debates with you about baby killing to believe that fucking lie.

You must be mixing him up with someone else. As long as he's posted here he has been pro-life.

I shudder to think about that. Maybe we are better off letting the R's name post offices and engage in culture wars; otherwise the 1% will own everything. Taxes will be outlawed but fees will take more and more of the middle class income.

Once the 1% own everything, WHAT middle class income? :dunno:

^ The belief of the modern republican. What happened to you guys?

This is all they have. No solutions. Just, "We aren't those guys."

So what ARE they? The anti-Obama label isn't working.

what ARE we....? can't you read......?

we are those who believe in American values, Capitalism, Freedom, and Christianity....

are those not definitive enough for you....?

that said...rinos are a whole different problem....

Do Republicans really think they can win going forward if they limit their party to just Christians?

And here's the part where you must now provide the evidence, liar.

I guess when someone kicks your lies back into your teeth, it means they have to be a Democrat, eh? You are a real hoot! :lol:

You're referring to the thing that bothers me most about modern day right wingers. Black-and-white thinking. If something isn't one thing then it must be its polar opposite.

aren't you doing the same thing?

^ The belief of the modern republican. What happened to you guys?

we are those who believe in American values, Capitalism, Freedom, and Christianity....

This doesn’t make any sense.

Liberals believe in and support American values, capitalism, freedom, and Christianity; indeed, the vast majority of liberals are Christian.

Liberals are business owners, they hire and fire, compete in the marketplace and struggle to meet payrolls, deadlines, and deal with government regulation.

For over sixty decades liberals have been steadfast champions of American values and freedom, fighting to end segregation and discrimination, to end anti-miscegenation laws, and fighting for equal protection and due process rights, voting rights, privacy rights, and most recently the equal protection rights of gays, lesbians, and same-sex couples – all fundamental, core American values concerning individual freedom and liberty.

Conservatives clearly have no ‘monopoly’ on American values, capitalism, freedom, and Christianity – far from it, in fact.

This doesn’t make any sense.

Liberals believe in and support American values, capitalism, freedom, and Christianity; indeed, the vast majority of liberals are Christian.

Liberals are business owners, they hire and fire, compete in the marketplace and struggle to meet payrolls, deadlines, and deal with government regulation.

For over sixty decades liberals have been steadfast champions of American values and freedom, fighting to end segregation and discrimination, to end anti-miscegenation laws, and fighting for equal protection and due process rights, voting rights, privacy rights, and most recently the equal protection rights of gays, lesbians, and same-sex couples – all fundamental, core American values concerning individual freedom and liberty.

Conservatives clearly have no ‘monopoly’ on American values, capitalism, freedom, and Christianity – far from it, in fact.

sixty decades

Crawl back under your rock and hide dumb fuck.

Aaaaaanyway...

Watch. You will see I am right. Nothing but whining and attacking and race baiting. That's all you see from the Faux Right these days.

You won't be able to deny it. They can't help themselves. They can't stop whining. It's too deep in their DNA.

I don't know where these retards came from, or who invited them into the right wing, but there they are. Whiny little bitches.

Observe!

The problem is that the ‘faux’ conservatives are fast becoming the sanctioned conservatives, where their dogma of extremism, ignorance, hate, fear, and disdain for diversity and dissent will become the official credo of American conservatism.

Whining about whining

Lol

Welcome to the internet dumbass

Your blindness has prevented you from seeing the solutions I put in that post. :lol:

Stop whining. Stop copying and pasting from whiny web sites. You are one of the worst offenders, Grampa.

Start offering positive solutions. Start demanding our leaders stick to principles of honesty and fidelity and intelligence.

That was all there in that post. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

But you will see what whiny bitches all of you are every time you open a topic started by a faux rightie from now on. :lol:

Start demanding our leaders stick to principles of honesty and fidelity and intelligence.

You mean like reagan?

Forum List

Back