🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Personhood of the unborn needs to be settled

YOU ARE ONE SICK MOTHER FUCKER THAT THINKS A CHILD THE DAY BEFORE BIRTH IS ok TO KILL,,,

Wow! All those caps! Somebody's pissed off!

WOULDNT YOU BE PISSed if someone advocated for murdering a fully grown baby???
Try finding a doctor that would do that. The doctor would deliver the child and call children's services if the mother wanted it killed.
at 13K A YEAR IT DOESNT SEEM TO BE THAT HARD,,,

Nearly 13,000 late-term abortions annually is a national disgrace

60171142-680259349077942-5368258440491696128-n.jpg
AS for the illustration you got off on that implied human embryos could be a bird, reptile or pig, that is total hogwash. It is a human being in an early stage of development. A human being who cuts a first tooth is in a stage of development in which his pain is translated into a cry for help. A human being who commits to an act of unprotected sex that results in a mass of human cells implanting into its mother's womb is in the first stages of human development. The male participant in this pleasant gift of sex is the father, and the female participant is the mother. Their genes are combined into a brand new and separate human being, who like the father needing some female pleasure, needs a home. The time for her to elect not giving a new human being in his first stage of development should have read a book instead of having sex with someone who considered her just an object and possibly, vice-versa.

If you can kill a fetus, don't be surprised if the world doesn't just decide killing anyone who makes you feel obligated will just live with your murder and won't care for you or think of you ever again since your death was just an unpleasant occurance in a world full of murderous killers looking for a thrill of killing, which is the wont of serial killers.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap. It was true then, and it will be true when women change the world into a place that accepts murderers without the blink of an eye or one iota of caring.

You kill your own, you get a world of killing ahead of you, and that's how it is. I did not make the rules of the world, I just know what they are. Don't shoot the messenger because you support killing unborn human beings (who will never be pigs, by the way), you're going to find the dice roll will be on you sooner than you think.

I hope that was actually addressed to PLAYTIME, not to me, because I agree with you, I was not the one who posted that illustration. I was the one who posted the meme mocking the misconceptions people have about the preborn. I think you accidentally quoted me instead of him.

Sorry. I thought you posted the gravestone picture that said "The fetus isn't human," "Skin cells are human too", "Ejaculation kills millions of humans", the cold-hearted commentary that "The Fetus is a Parasite," "Life doesn't begin at conception" (a lie), "The fetus is a clump of cells." (no, it's still the first stage in the life of a human being, and drinking alcohol at this time can render that infant without body parts or with a severely disfigured face.) "It's (only) a part of the woman's body" (not true, it is not like its mother genetically, and is the starting stage of an entirely different human being's life), and "the embryo isn't even alive." If it weren't alive it would not be forming cells to become organs, limbs, and features similar to other human beings by the DNA of that INDIVIDUAL life that is damn certainly not its mother, and it's not it's father. It is a new human being in its formative stage. Cute little sayings that are little white lies will never amount to the value of one unborn American that is savagely and brutally murdered and drug out of a woman's body. Not ever.

So I was answering the post you put in. Most people put something in their posts in the form of an answer to the person they are communicating with. I wish you had indicated the gravestone picture with the natty false narrative sayings in it was someone else's contribution, Buttercup. the right thing to do is to credit the "picture" to whoever posted that picture, and not leave it to the guesswork that it was your idea to bring it here.

I did post that, but it was a meme showing those false statements with an image of a grave with the words "Here lies basic biology." In other words, people who say those things don't know basic biology.

I'm sorry if that meme was confusing at first glance, but as you can see by all my other posts, rest assured I am firmly pro-life. :)

if you think a 6 week old embryo is the same as a 6year old child then it is you who is scrambled in the knowledge of biology, sweety.

Strawman, I didn't say they were the same, I've been saying they are both human. Now, if the only way you can win an argument is by being deceptive, that just shows how weak your position is.

yes... look how we are treating those precious babies.... defending the ' sanctity of life ' my ass..........

texas1.jpg

You're really good at logical fallacies. Again, that just shows how weak your position is.
Not everyone is like you, buttercup. Joe is making generalizations, but he's not all wrong either. It is terribly frustrating to hear people be so pigheadedly selfish and so short sighted that they can't see where total neglect of our most vulnerable will lead us. Yet that is what many conservatives want.

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.
No need to play stupid. The key word is becomes. Not is. And it night never become. Most pregnancies do not.
At any point along the continuum he or she is fully human.

It is always fully human, the question is at what point does it 's's rights equal or exceeds the mothers? It isnt a parasite or "lump of flesh". But neither does it have individual rights and responsibilities until birth.
That’s a slippery slope.

Putting that aside I don’t think you can say he or she is fully human and then in the same breath call it a parasite and a lump of flesh.

But to answer your question when it is a living human. That’s when. So conception.

So the fertility clinics are creating and freezing living humans then? Disposing of them is what? Murder?

You pretty clearly don't spend much time actually talking to pro-life people, if you're assuming they're fine with this practice and that this is therefore an "Aha!" moment. Personally, I quit a good job as a medical secretary in a fertility clinic precisely because their practices were so unacceptable to my pro-life views.

Forum List

Back