🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Personhood of the unborn needs to be settled

yes... look how we are treating those precious babies.... defending the ' sanctity of life ' my ass..........

texas1.jpg

You're really good at logical fallacies. Again, that just shows how weak your position is.

so that isn't happening to those post born children? right here, right now? you don't want a mama separated from her baby only if it's inside her.

that be the facts & you can't defend yourself or your ideology.

yes... look how we are treating those precious babies.... defending the ' sanctity of life ' my ass..........

texas1.jpg

You're really good at logical fallacies. Again, that just shows how weak your position is.

so that isn't happening to those post born children? right here, right now? you don't want a mama separated from her baby only if it's inside her.

Thank you for proving over and over again that you have no argument, just logical fallacies. And the funny thing is, you don’t even grasp that they’re logical fallacies. You actually think that they’re legitimate arguments.

texas1.jpg

Thank you for proving over and over again that you have no argument, just logical fallacies. And the funny thing is, you don’t even grasp that they’re logical fallacies. You actually think that they’re legitimate arguments.

there's nothing logical in your thinking. only hypocrisy. you want to protect the pre born, but don't really care much after they aren't confined inside their host anymore

the party of 'pro life' also promotes the policy of their president. how can you reconcile the two 'eh? lol.. tell me again how y'all think every life is precious, again?

oops - there goes another one............... wrong color, wrong age? yep.

16-year-old migrant boy dies in U.S. custody, 5th child to die since December
The boy, who was apprehended after crossing the border May 13 near Hidalgo, Texas, was found unresponsive Monday morning during a welfare check.

16-year-old migrant boy dies in U.S. custody, 5th child to die since Dec.

YOU ARE ONE SICK MOTHER FUCKER THAT THINKS A CHILD THE DAY BEFORE BIRTH IS ok TO KILL,,,

Wow! All those caps! Somebody's pissed off!

WOULDNT YOU BE PISSed if someone advocated for murdering a fully grown baby???
Try finding a doctor that would do that. The doctor would deliver the child and call children's services if the mother wanted it killed.

I'm sure you'd like to believe that, but go look up "Dr. Kermit Gosnell" to find out how very naive your worldview is.

texas1.jpg

Not everyone is like you, buttercup. Joe is making generalizations, but he's not all wrong either. It is terribly frustrating to hear people be so pigheadedly selfish and so short sighted that they can't see where total neglect of our most vulnerable will lead us. Yet that is what many conservatives want.

Instead of wasting space on huge pictures of "Look!!!! Immediately stop thinking and feeelz guilty!" you'd be better served actually sourcing your accusation that "many conservatives want" "total neglect of our most vulnerable". Because honey, as a conservative, I have no intention of letting you just airily assert that as fact and get away without being called on it.

Prove it now, or admit that you're a lying sack of crap.

The personhood of the unborn is the same as it was 40 some odd years ago when Roe v Wade was settled.

You pretty clearly don't spend much time actually talking to pro-life people, if you're assuming they're fine with this practice and that this is therefore an "Aha!" moment. Personally, I quit a good job as a medical secretary in a fertility clinic precisely because their practices were so unacceptable to my pro-life views.

Well, aren't you special.

Well, aren't you struggling for a way to be snotty.

Nope, not angry at the male half of the human species. Just at men who don't take responsibility for their half of making a baby and are ready to heap shame on the woman while feeling he is nothing but a normal male. For doing exactly the same thing. It is a societal view that when men sleep around, it is "sowing his wild oats." When a woman behaves comparably, she is a whore. Just about everyone used to buy into that, and I guess some people still do.

Curious.

So why are you continually portraying the woman as the perpetual victim here?

Also, notice how I placed responsibility on both the man and the woman for their sexual behavior?
Partisan garbage talk; try again.

No, he's right. You keep going into threads on abortion and screaming, "What about the men?! What about the men?! There are TWO people having sex, why aren't you talking about what sluts the men are?!" as though you don't understand that the thread is about abortion, and men can't have abortions (except these days, apparently they can, because . . . I dunno, wishful thinking).

Another interesting thing is, Republicans want less government but want to dictate a woman's reproductive rights.
You have the right to reproduce.

You have no right to take an innocent life.

It's not a life pre 22 weeks. A 12 week old fetus isn't viable for life. It's merely growing tissue at that point. Not a baby.

Well, thanks for that scientific update from 1960. Why not go whole hog and recommend treating fevers with leeches, while you're being archaic and primitive?

Primitive scientific updates for primitive people.

Well, if you're willing to ADMIT that you're primitive and can't handle real science, I won't stop you. But you should realize that you're so Cro-Mag at this point, you don't even realize that your "primitive scientific updates" aren't science at all, any more than "I see the sun rise in the East, therefore the sun must move around the Earth" is.

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

There are but two possibilities from my vantage point.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

2. Or they are a human being.

Which camp do you fall in?
How about the personhood of the mother? Doesn’t she count?

texas1.jpg

there's nothing logical in your thinking. only hypocrisy. you want to protect the pre born, but don't really care much after they aren't confined inside their host anymore

the party of 'pro life' also promotes the policy of their president. how can you reconcile the two 'eh? lol.. tell me again how y'all think every life is precious, again?

The boy, who was apprehended after crossing the border May 13 near Hidalgo, Texas, was found unresponsive Monday morning during a welfare check.

And Republicans laugh and high-five and tell each other “didn’t we do a good job?“.

The personhood of the unborn is the same as it was 40 some odd years ago when Roe v Wade was settled.

You're right. The unborn are what they have always been. What HAS changed in the last 40 years, however, is that science advanced and showed SOME people how wrong they had been on that subject. Others, like you, stubbornly ignored the advanced science and keep insisting that you don't need to learn or know anything.

You're right. The unborn are what they have always been. What HAS changed in the last 40 years, however, is that science advanced and showed SOME people how wrong they had been on that subject. Others, like you, stubbornly ignored the advanced science and keep insisting that you don't need to learn or know anything.
Science interferes with their backward views

Republicans want to legislate women’s bodies because they don’t believe that women are people. They believe women never should’ve been allowed to vote. They believe women should never make what a man makes. And they believe women should be at home taking care of the children and cooking a good dinner.

But to Republicans, women are not people. Women need to be legislated to put them in their place. Women are things to own. If Republicans cared about the fetus, they would care about the baby. But we all know better. Don’t we?

D67xNIyWwAAGiFH

Science interferes with their backward views

On pretty much every issue these days.

With the recent ruling in Alabama regarding abortion, and the eventual path towards SCOTUS to settle the issue, the obvious thing to do is to define what exactly the unborn is, something Roe vs. Wade shied away from doing. After all, the reason blacks were mistreated under the Constitution was because they were not identified as equals, they were 3/5 a human being.

There are but two possibilities from my vantage point.

1. They are a parasite, defined as an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

2. Or they are a human being.

Which camp do you fall in?
They are not a person.

Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what a fetus becomes....Lets play stupid and pretend we don't know what's inside an eagles egg.
It shows what society values and what it does not.

I learned long ago the filthy pieces of shits among us will always find an angle to justify the filthy shit they can't stop themselves from doing.
Filth loves and respects other filth...it's just the way it is.

You know, you say alot of filthy shit for someone who complains about filthy pieces of shit.

Disgusting lowlife white trash. He can’t help it. That’s why he’s a broke loser

texas1.jpg

You have zero idea what I do outside this website, and if you actually knew, you would feel silly for saying that. You make lots of assumptions, that's all I've seen from you, non-arguments, logical fallacies and arrogant assumptions. You seem to even assume that I'm a Trump supporter. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not.

So thank you for proving my point AGAIN that you have presented no arguments, just red herrings and an assortment of other logical fallacies, and lots of assumptions.

Bottom line is, none of those things you've brought up have anything to do with the actual debate, on the personhood of the preborn and the rightness/wrongness of abortion.

Now quit wasting my time with your distractions, and get back to me when you have an argument. Thanks.

Forum List

Back