The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

I will say are buddy terral has made a name for his self over the Internet you can't search the word elenin without seeing terral croft somewhere in the first ten pages I think he is doing this to get noticed.

So many folks feel something is going to happen. I hear it everywhere. That sense that an event is going to occur. Me, I'm not going to a limestone hideout. I'm not runnung from fate, I'm running like Usain Bolt, only slightly slower!

I don't know about this Elenin stuff. Comet Elenin looks like it's gonna miss the Earth around the 26 or 27th of September. However, 2005 YU55 (which is an asteroid, not a comet) really looks as if it's gonna collide with the Earth on Nov 4th. Not saying it's going to, but it sure looks like it. Check it out for yourself. Click Asteroid orbits, Punch in 2005 YU55, and then click show orbit. :razz: ~BH

AstroArts - English page

I don't know about this Elenin stuff. Comet Elenin looks like it's gonna miss the Earth around the 26 or 27th of September. However, 2005 YU55 (which is an asteroid, not a comet) really looks as if it's gonna collide with the Earth on Nov 4th. Not saying it's going to, but it sure looks like it. Check it out for yourself. Click Asteroid orbits, Punch in 2005 YU55, and then click show orbit. :razz: ~BH

AstroArts - English page
Crossing lines like that can be hundreds of thousands of miles from each other in reality.

AstroArts - English page
Crossing lines like that can be hundreds of thousands of miles from each other in reality.

I know. That's just very close when compared to Elenin's orbit. I am not a Scientist, I just thought that looked alot closer than Elenin and wondered why your Pal Terral never mention it? :razz: ~BH

AstroArts - English page

Asteroid 2005 YU55 to Approach Earth on November 8, 2011
Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011.​
It's not going to collide.

Also Honda and levy are going to be alot closer...but really I don't care what happenes if anything at all bc to tell you the truth there is not a god dam thing we can do about it and the way things are headed now who cares we are going to end up dead way before anything ever happens anyways if things keep going the way they are.:lol:

AstroArts - English page

Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011.​

Ummm, I never said it was gonna fucking collide. I said that it looked like it could alot more than the Elenin orbit, and I wondered why all the fuss about Elenin when this looks much more close to us. In case you fucking missed that. And another thing, you don't know what the fuck it's gonna do, and neither do they. I am not gonna look for a cavern either way. However, It's much closer than Elenin, if you get my point yet. :razz: ~BH

AstroArts - English page

Ummm, I never said it was gonna fucking collide. I said that it looked like it could alot more than the Elenin orbit, and I wondered why all the fuss about Elenin when this looks much more close to us. In case you fucking missed that. And another thing, you don't know what the fuck it's gonna do, and neither do they. I am not gonna look for a cavern either way. However, It's much closer than Elenin, if you get my point yet. :razz: ~BH
Whoopti-shit.

Whoopti-shit.

Wise move.

thScarface1.jpg
~BH

AstroArts - English page

I know. That's just very close when compared to Elenin's orbit. I am not a Scientist, I just thought that looked alot closer than Elenin and wondered why your Pal Terral never mention it? :razz: ~BH
Terral is definitely NOT my pal.:lol::lol::lol:

Nibiru is cloaked. Not impossible guys! We know from certain insiders, such as Bob Dean, that Nibiru is covered with golden cover over the atmosphere. And indeed for such advanced ET it is not a big deal to cloak even a planet. See Steven Hawking's Aliens series the 5th episode. How the Aliens covered their entire sun with some energy gathering cover. And then how made a planetary-size wormhole. That is from Hawking that is a mainstream scientist!
Nibiru is cloaked and now is inside the Earth's orbit. But still not on the line Sun-Nibiru-Earth (sept 28). I guess it will turn around the Earth EARLIER than that date, because of its strong gravity. The moment its gravity surpasses the current equilibrium of Sun-Earth system, the same moment we will be turned around. A matter of hours to complete a pole shift. No forewarning guys! This and other threads are our warning!

I was abducted in the mid seventies and taken to the sun where we roasted marshmallows and drank beer that stayed cold even in millions of degrees of heat.
The ships name was Fourway. It had a picture of the Disney character Goofy on it.
What a trip that was !
Next thing I remember I woke up in a black '73 Dodge van, with Cragar SS rims, in the middle of a baseball field, next to a chick I'd never seen before.

nibiru is cloaked. Not impossible guys! We know from certain insiders, such as bob dean, that nibiru is covered with golden cover over the atmosphere. And indeed for such advanced et it is not a big deal to cloak even a planet. See steven hawking's aliens series the 5th episode. How the aliens covered their entire sun with some energy gathering cover. And then how made a planetary-size wormhole. That is from hawking that is a mainstream scientist!
Nibiru is cloaked and now is inside the earth's orbit. But still not on the line sun-nibiru-earth (sept 28). I guess it will turn around the earth earlier than that date, because of its strong gravity. The moment its gravity surpasses the current equilibrium of sun-earth system, the same moment we will be turned around. A matter of hours to complete a pole shift. No forewarning guys! This and other threads are our warning!

buy silver!!!!

I was abducted in the mid seventies and taken to the sun where we roasted marshmallows and drank beer that stayed cold even in millions of degrees of heat.
The ships name was Fourway. It had a picture of the Disney character Goofy on it.
What a trip that was !
Next thing I remember I woke up in a black '73 Dodge van, with Cragar SS rims, in the middle of a baseball field, next to a chick I'd never seen before.

Booger actually got the standard alien-abduction anal probe job.

In his case, though, sadly, it was a full body search.

What a trip that was !

Does that include the standard cavity search, or the enhanced cavity search?

What a trip that was !

Does that include the standard cavity search, or the enhanced cavity search?

In Booger's case, for obvious reasons, it's both. Minimally both.

Booger kind of defies physics. He's all asshole, inside and out.

Forum List

Back