🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Political Correctness run amok thread

Cupcake update:

Cal State U bans the word "man" & "secretary."

Good. Now I can sleep tonight.

Mr Bill Maher calls Eric & Don Trump "Uday & Kusay"

no outrage from hypocritical liberals!

mr maher also complained that 'civility is dead' seconds after calling mr trump 'orange hitler'

One or two minor similarities do not make a Trump and Maher match.

You are as silly as westwall and Mrs. M.

“Feather-headed professor” claims canoe is a symbol of colonialism and oppression

Canadians are worse than Americans! Les Canadiens sont plus mauvaix que les Americains!

One day, in the name of political correctness, every professional sports team will be named after a flower. So as not to offend anyone.

That is indeed Tipsy's desire: segregation forever.
And yet I'm not the one calling for anything to be segregated! None of the white students are anywhere, except guilt ridden white students protesting for segregation.

Too bad George Wallace died before he could see his words wholly adopted by the left.

How long will it be before we see signs that say "this drinking fountain reserved for blacks only"?

That is indeed Tipsy's desire: segregation forever.
And yet I'm not the one calling for anything to be segregated! None of the white students are anywhere, except guilt ridden white students protesting for segregation.

Too bad George Wallace died before he could see his words wholly adopted by the left.

How long will it be before we see signs that say "this drinking fountain reserved for blacks only"?
But you do. You hate minorities, and you hate white women who do not think like you.

Elementary school cancels mock election after students chant, "Trump, Trump!"

We're raising sissies. Just pathetic.

"They're a bunch of spoiled crybabies." – Rudy Giuliani reacts to colleges pandering to students upset by the election by canceling tests

You know what's funny? The Left doesn't realize that it's all their political correctness bullshit that got Trump elected. Thanks libs.

Twitter stifles conservative trends but allows "Rape Melania" to trend.

Forum List

Back