The Political Left is Evil

I'm a left-leaning independent. I find both major parties pretty repulsive right now. I'll put it another way:

Left wingers think that Right wingers are the problem.

Right wingers think that Left wingers are the problem.

I think that wingers are the problem.

I think the Democratic Party has completely lost its shit, and is now largely controlled by the Regressive Left, just as the GOP is controlled by the Talk Radio Trumpsters. Pelosi is trying to hold back the tide, we'll see..

So what you're saying is that Pelosi is not an extremist regressive :auiqs.jpg:, that liberty is extremism :cuckoo: and that moral truth and decency are relative :confused:.

Last edited:
Sure!

I think the Democratic Party has completely lost its shit, and is now largely controlled by the Regressive Left, just as the GOP is controlled by the Talk Radio Trumpsters. Pelosi is trying to hold back the tide, we'll see.

It's an embarrassing race to the bottom, and the wingers on both ends are proudly leading it.

So what you saying is that Pelosi is not an extremist regressive :auiqs.jpg:, that liberty is extremism :cuckoo: and that moral truth and decency are relative :confused:.
From a Trumpster's perspective, anyone who isn't an obedient sheep is a commie.

So I guess you have a point there.

From a Trumpster's perspective, anyone who isn't an obedient sheep is a commie.

So I guess you have a point there.

I'm not a Trumpster. I'm a classical liberal of the Lockean tradition of natural law of individual liberty and inalienable rights on which this nation was founded.

Forum List

Back