The political spectrum

The govt should only get involved if someone or something is infringing on others rights.
Who or what defines rights? Who determined that a community can't establish the rights of its members and government institutions? If you answer that God provides us with our rights. What deity are you appealing to? The Christian God? If you appeal to the Christian God, who is the King of Kings:

Rev_19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,
KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

He considers you a lawless devil-anarchist, a propagator of chaos:

Mat 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work:

ANOMOIS/LAWLESSNESS.

You're a lawless demon, according to Jesus Christ. Your father is Satan the rebel angel, not God Almighty, who created human government and kingdoms. Government and monarchy are divine institutions.

Proverbs 24:21-22 (NIV)

"Fear YHWH and the king, my son, and do not join with rebellious officials, for those two will send sudden destruction on them, and who knows what calamities they can bring?"

Where it states "those two", it's refering to God and His human king. They will punish the lawless rebels.

1Pe 2:13-18 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; (14) Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. (15) For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: (16) As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. (17) Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king. (18) Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

Rom 13:1-7 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. (2) Whosoever, therefore, resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. (3) For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: (4) For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. (5) Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. (6) For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. (7) Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Tit 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

Mat 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

1Ti 2:1-3 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; (2) For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. (3) For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

God has no problem with authoritarian authority provided it's not wicked or forcing people to break His laws:

1. Ephesians 6:5-8 (NIV)
    "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free."
  2. Colossians 3:22-24 (NIV)
    "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."
  3. 1 Timothy 6:1-2 (NIV)
    "All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God’s name and our teaching may not be slandered. Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to them as fellow believers and are devoted to the welfare of their slaves."
  4. Titus 2:9-10 (NIV)
    "Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive."
  5. 1 Peter 2:18-20 (NIV)
    "Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God. But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God."

If the God of the Bible, is your God, then your anarchist, anti-government views are considered demonic.

Last edited:
Who or what defines rights? Who determined that a community can't establish the rights of its members and government institutions? If you answer that God provides us with our rights. What deity are you appealing to? The Christian God? If you appeal to the Christian God, who is the King of Kings:

Rev_19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,
KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

He considers you a lawless devil-anarchist, a propagator of chaos:

Mat 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work:

ANOMOIS/LAWLESSNESS.

You're a lawless demon, according to Jesus Christ. Your father is Satan the rebel angel, not God Almighty, who created human government and kingdoms. Government and monarchy are divine institutions.

1. Proverbs 24:21-22 (NIV)

1Pe 2:13-18 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; (14) Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. (15) For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: (16) As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. (17) Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king. (18) Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

Rom 13:1-7 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. (2) Whosoever, therefore, resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. (3) For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: (4) For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. (5) Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. (6) For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. (7) Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Tit 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

Mat 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

1Ti 2:1-3 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; (2) For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. (3) For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

God has no problem with authoritarian authority provided it's not wicked or forcing people to break His laws:

1. Ephesians 6:5-8 (NIV)
  2. Colossians 3:22-24 (NIV)
  3. 1 Timothy 6:1-2 (NIV)
  4. Titus 2:9-10 (NIV)
  5. 1 Peter 2:18-20 (NIV)

If the God of the Bible, is your God, then your anarchist, anti-government views are considered demonic.
Im agnostic

Some of us prefer to live in reality and not this made up world you seem so fond of.
Im not living in a made up world.
I am sure you dont see the irony in your post, either. You are known to have the awareness of a dead ant.

OK, so who or what determines your "rights"? You're appealing to "rights", but by what authority are your rights created and enforced?

In anarchy rights are determined by might and nothing else unless you live on a deserted island all by yourself.

Forum List

Back