The political suicide of Trump

trump gave us record low UE, a booming economy, there was no war in europe, afghan people were still free…he had some temper issues, but those were the good old days compared to these train wreak of a global crisis maker

You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

The unemployment rate has been lower than Trump's low. So no, Trump did not give us "record low UE."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

LOLOL

You think Trump didn't try to Stat in office despite having no proof of election fraud??

You crazy. :cuckoo:

Proof that could be discovered in the time allotted?

He thought he had been cheated.

Considering the timeframe, he couldn't get "proof".

And anything he found would have been dismissed and buried anyway.

He spent two months chasing his own tail and spouting debunked claims of fraud while losing court case after court case. That's on him. If only he cared more about the USA than his ego, he would have conceded, allow for a smooth transition of power, and allowed the country to heal.

He spent two months chasing his own tail and spouting debunked claims of fraud while losing court case after court case. That's on him. If only he cared more about the USA than his ego, he would have conceded, allow for a smooth transition of power, and allowed the country to heal.

None of those early cases went into the merits.

None of those early cases went into the merits.

LOL

That's because no one filed a case with actual evidence of fraud. Half the cases were dismissed due to lack of evidence or lack of merit. The other half due to lack of standing

LOL

That's because no one filed a case with actual evidence of fraud. Half the cases were dismissed due to lack of evidence or lack of merit. The other half due to lack of standing

As I said, nothing was decided on the merits.

People committing fraud tend to take steps to hide said fraud.

That wasn't decided, because they were rejected for other reasons.

Again... many cases were rejected because they lacked merit. Many other cases were rejected because they lacked evidence. And many cases were rejected because they lacked standing.

Cite a specific case where you think the judge was wrong for dismissing a case...

Again... many cases were rejected because they lacked merit. Many other cases were rejected because they lacked evidence. And many cases were rejected because they lacked standing.

Cite a specific case where you think the judge was wrong for dismissing a case...

And as such were never RULED on the merits.

Just stop lying already. The SCOTUS ruled the clock ran out by the Safe Harbor date...

the Court also ruled that no new recount could take place, because none could be finished by the “safe harbor” deadline—the date, set by federal law (3 U.S.C. §5), by which states were required to resolve any disputes regarding the selection of presidential electors in order to guarantee that their final determination “shall be conclusive, and shall govern in the counting of the electoral votes as provided in the Constitution.”

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
nah they ruled the dems violated the equal protection rights of the people of fl

You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

The unemployment rate has been lower than Trump's low. So no, Trump did not give us "record low UE."

i guess at some point in history it has been lower

We don't have record high inflation. Inflation was higher under Reagan than it is now.

41 year record…reagan inherited and got inflation down. xiden and the dems created it

nah they ruled the dems violated the equal protection rights of the people of fl

I already proved that court ruled there was no time remaining to remedy the situation due to the Safe Harbor deadline.

Your endless lies are refuted.

Forum List

Back