The poor suckers watching CNN are missing a show..

The poor suckers watching CNN are missing a show..

Yeah those 16 people are missing a great show of Patriotism....

This is an amazing performance by our military men and women.

Are they still afraid the US Army Band is going to start murdering the crowd and install a dictatorship?

Why would one want to ruin a perfectly good 4th of July listening to a bumbling moron. :71:

Hillary is watching this and staggering around her living room, cursing, throwing glasses around, and punching at her curtains. I love it.

upload_2019-7-4_20-3-35.jpeg
th
th
th

Are they still afraid the US Army Band is going to start murdering the crowd and install a dictatorship?

Why would one want to ruin a perfectly good 4th of July listening to a bumbling moron. :71:

Don't worry..

Democrats are expected to give any excuse to ignore a celebration of America. I know how painful it is for leftists..

That's why no one is listening to you....

Well, so far, I count six posters listening to bodecea...which is more than CNN has...

That's why no one is listening to you....

Well, so far, I count six posters listening to bodecea...which is more than CNN has...
America haters all think they're so original, even as they repeat a script.

This was an impressive, amazing and heartwarming production. It reminded us of the days of our youth in the 50s shortly after World War II, when a sea American flags flew on every street on national holidays, and schoolteachers taught about the sacrifices and greatness of our military.

Well done, President Trump. Thank you. Making America great again, every day.

th

Last edited:
I don't watch TV

Those of you who do can debate it's validity til the cows come home

loosers....

~S~

Thank the good lord no one can hear you!

Sounds like a few among us didn't get delivery of their CNN prayer rugs in time.....

Nobody. That's why they want to listen to the president.

Forum List

Back