the Pope says that Ukraine should hoist the white flag

should Ukraine hoist the white flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what Francis knows about waging war, maybe he's more informed than he seems to be. He doesn't impress me as a warrior pope like Julius II, or Alex VI.

Nutty Yahoo should do the same -- except he knows he will be arrested immediately once he is then booted into touch .

But he and the Mad Midget should be executed on the same today --- a poetic touch .

The Pope should not have given his advice.
he said it today

do you know?

and do you agree?

I'm not sure what Francis knows about waging war, maybe he's more informed than he seems to be. He doesn't impress me as a warrior pope like Julius II, or Alex VI.

is there a link ?

Some people are still angry that the Pope during World War II did not speak out more forcibly about the persecution of the Jewish people.

Luiza approved of Hitler.
Argentinean Pope Francis: "The victim of rape must have the courage to let the rapist finish"
1710087928377.jpeg

Pope Francis expressed the idea that negotiations should proceed with the cooperation of major powers, such as Turkey as a mediator. On top of that, he said, ``The word negotiation is a courageous word. When you are defeated and things don't go well, you must have the courage to negotiate. It may be embarrassing, but no matter how many people die, everything will end. Don't be ashamed to negotiate before the situation worsens."

Ukraine will not surrender until Kiev is taken or threaten by Russia. As long as Russia only controls a small portion of the country, the war will go on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back