The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

There are 3 points in this "speech" where she points out that Ukraine "cannot win".

I think that crosses a line.Firstly I doubt her qualifications to make comment on that. It sounds very Lord Haw Haw to me.
There is a legitimate position to saying that other countries should not get involved in Russias illegal war. But this just seems to be Russian propaganda.

Putin is an enemy to the US and all freedom loving democratic countries. What does this wretched woman gain by supporting him ?
That is a question that needs an answer.

There are 3 points in this "speech" where she points out that Ukraine "cannot win".

I think that crosses a line.Firstly I doubt her qualifications to make comment on that. It sounds very Lord Haw Haw to me.
There is a legitimate position to saying that other countries should not get involved in Russias illegal war. But this just seems to be Russian propaganda.

Putin is an enemy to the US and all freedom loving democratic countries. What does this wretched woman gain by supporting him ?

Red Joe has got his best and brightest on this whole Russia thing. We're good.

1647527480368.png

not seeing where she supports him,,

Speaking the truth about the chance that Ukraine has of defeating Russia is NOT Russian propaganda, and it does not change the fact that Putin is an enemy to most of the freedom-loving world.

Which of course, leaves the UK out since you clowns hate freedom.

The United States and NATO's involvement in this war is a global threat to humanity given Putin's willingness to use Nukes. However, the extent of our involvement should be in supplying arms to help them fight and tell them flat out, they are unsuitable as a member of NATO.

The question that actually needs to be answered is why is it the left is so desperate to protect Ukraine when they didn't give two shits about them not six months ago.

Speaking the truth about the chance that Ukraine has of defeating Russia is NOT Russian propaganda, and it does not change the fact that Putin is an enemy to most of the freedom-loving world.

Which of course, leaves the UK out since you clowns hate freedom.

The United States and NATO's involvement in this war is a global threat to humanity given Putin's willingness to use Nukes. However, the extent of our involvement should be in supplying arms to help them fight and tell them flat out, they are unsuitable as a member of NATO.

The question that actually needs to be answered is why is it the left is so desperate to protect Ukraine when they didn't give two shits about them not six months ago.
Ukraine was invaded 6 months ago? Damn, who knew? Actually they have more freedom in the UK. They don`t need metal detectors in schools, stadiums, etc. because they don`t let crazy people play with guns.

Grab a gun and get to the front, chickenhawk.

It would be more accurate to say the "Russia cannot win".

Even if they succeed in ousting the Ukrainian government, the Ukrainian people will never accept the Russian imposed goverment.

There will be an ongoing insurgency that will bleed Russia. That combined with ongoing sanctions will eventually lead to Russia's defeat and Putin's demise.

Putin's only hope will be for Russia to become a satellite of China.

It would be more accurate to say the "Russia cannot win".

Even if they succeed in ousting the Ukrainian government, the Ukrainian people will never accept the Russian imposed goverment.

There will be an ongoing insurgency that will bleed Russia. That combined with ongoing sanctions will eventually lead to Russia's defeat and Putin's demise.

Putin's only hope will be for Russia to become a satellite of China.
This is the puzzling thing. Im old enough to remember the Russian failure in Afghanistan. The russian army is impotent when it crosses the border.

there is a path to peacefulness.. all she’s asking is that you take that path and stop getting Ukrainians killed.. you disagree?

This is the puzzling thing. Im old enough to remember the Russian failure in Afghanistan. The russian army is impotent when it crosses the border.
Here, I'll fix it for you.

"The russian army is impotent when it crosses the border into Afghanistan".

They don't call Afghanistan "The Graveyard of Empires" for nothing. Tough sons of bitches.

The vast majority of Russians hate war. Half the time they get involved in foreign wars it results in an internal revolution.

It's amazing how these highly intelligent people repeatedly allow their country to be run by despots.

The vast majority of Russians hate war. Half the time they get involved in foreign wars it results in an internal revolution.

It's amazing how these highly intelligent people repeatedly allow their country to be run by despots.
Our revolution caused an internal war. Russians must protect their borders their culture and their heritage.. if they die doing it they die heroes

Ukraine was invaded 6 months ago? Damn, who knew? Actually they have more freedom in the UK. They don`t need metal detectors in schools, stadiums, etc. because they don`t let crazy people play with guns.

Have you ever been to a Premier league rivalry game?

Forum List

Back