The Post-Trump GOP

Republicans are being short sighted
Pandering to the MAGA crowd may help them win with the older, white Christians who fear their loss of power.
But younger Americans and minorities are repulsed by the actions of the far right. They are lost forever
Might be true, but the Dems are making a big mistake if they assume too much. They're certainly capable of going too far, as well.

This is why I don't like seeing the GOP turn into a fuckin' psycho ward like this. We need (at least) two strong parties.

When I checked the website of the Dem's national convention in 2016, it took me 15 minutes of clicking around until I saw the first picture of a white male who wasn't obviously depicted as gay.

It's all nice and fine when Democrats care for the issues of non-whites and other minorities ... but if they give a damn about white workers, they shouldn't be surprised when 70% of them then vote for someone like Trump.
This is a very large part of why Trump won in 2016 and why the Dems underperformed in November. The Regressive Left wing of the party -- the illiberal, authoritarian end that pushes Political Correctness, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture -- has damaged the party considerably.

And, just as the Trumpsters are refusing to look clearly and honestly in the mirror, so is the Regressive Left. As I always say, the two ends of our political spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

We are NOT using mob violence to terrorize our enemies, and arresting people that defend themselves.

So, the similarities, are not very impressive.
He does not seem to care, and in fact has shown that he revels in the "fuck you" he is watching. I would conclude that he does not believe that we are dead fucking serious.

Texas is GONE. Leaving. It may not be this year, or next year, but the sentiment is real and serious. We are getting the fuck out one way or another. If it's peaceful, great. But, I suspect that the powerbrokers will not give up on the world's 10th largest economy that easily. I am at peace with that eventuality and will die for it.

I don't know how this will shake out

I do know that if they want to marginalize and oppress the single largest ethnic group in the country, that there will be civil unrest that will START at the level of the 60s and grow from there.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

The more you run your shrill mouth, the more this becomes likely:

no-texas-map.gif
Lets return Texas to Mexico

# make mexico great again

Pandering to the MAGA crowd may help them win with the older, white Christians who fear their loss of power.
But younger Americans and minorities are repulsed by the actions of the far right. They are lost forever
Might be true, but the Dems are making a big mistake if they assume too much. They're certainly capable of going too far, as well.

This is why I don't like seeing the GOP turn into a fuckin' psycho ward like this. We need (at least) two strong parties.

When I checked the website of the Dem's national convention in 2016, it took me 15 minutes of clicking around until I saw the first picture of a white male who wasn't obviously depicted as gay.

It's all nice and fine when Democrats care for the issues of non-whites and other minorities ... but if they give a damn about white workers, they shouldn't be surprised when 70% of them then vote for someone like Trump.
This is a very large part of why Trump won in 2016 and why the Dems underperformed in November. The Regressive Left wing of the party -- the illiberal, authoritarian end that pushes Political Correctness, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture -- has damaged the party considerably.

And, just as the Trumpsters are refusing to look clearly and honestly in the mirror, so is the Regressive Left. As I always say, the two ends of our political spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

We are NOT using mob violence to terrorize our enemies, and arresting people that defend themselves.

He does not seem to care, and in fact has shown that he revels in the "fuck you" he is watching. I would conclude that he does not believe that we are dead fucking serious.

Texas is GONE. Leaving. It may not be this year, or next year, but the sentiment is real and serious. We are getting the fuck out one way or another. If it's peaceful, great. But, I suspect that the powerbrokers will not give up on the world's 10th largest economy that easily. I am at peace with that eventuality and will die for it.

I do know that if they want to marginalize and oppress the single largest ethnic group in the country, that there will be civil unrest that will START at the level of the 60s and grow from there.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif
Lets return Texas to Mexico
Let's enact martial law in California, depose New some, deport all illegal aliens, and return California back to the people.
California is loyal to the United States
Texas is not

DO YOU WANT A CIVIL WAR? BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET A CIVIL WAR.

Sounds fun
We will kick your asses just like the last time

So, you do want a civil war. Good to know. So, Rightwiner, any further complaints about some leftard getting run over by a car, or beat down by cops, will be met with laughter, because you have admitted that you want such shit and lots and lots more of it.

Must remember to ridicule RW, in this regard.

I haven’t seen a liberal start a Civil War thread.......that would be sore loser MAGAs

But I laugh, because we would kick you asses

My perspective in not so much on winner or losing, but on the horrific suffering and waste to be caused by hte conflict.

All because fuckers like you, feel a need to oppress people like me.

I hope karma is a real thing. Because you would have built up a mountain of karmic debt to pay off. And I hope I get to see it.
You are always so angry

Stop playing the victim and move on with your life.

Stop giving me cause to be angry, and I will stop being angry.

Until then, go fuck yourself.
You are always so angry and always play the victim

You need to chill out and enjoy Biden’s America

Where me and mine are completely marginalized?

Nope. I will look forward to the first time that the violence hits close to home to you, and you start whining so I can point out that you thought this would be fun.

You won’t be marginalized

You are free to buy electric cars, eat tofu and hug any tree you wish

Your lies are dismissed we can see though your actions over the last few years, the Hellhole you people will turn this nation into.

Violent mobs ruling the streets. Big Tech censoring any dissent. Corrupt DA arresting people and railroading them to prison, while giving politically correct people passes for hte same behavior.

YOu want a civil war? This is how you get a civil war.

You will learn to love Biden’s America

I will never love the way fucktards like you, discriminate and oppress people like me.

And neither will the vast majority of people like me.

YOu like violent mobs in the streets? People will fight back.
Even angry Americans like you are welcome in Biden’s America

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232

Stop lying and just admit Trump won all 538 votes, well lie and say that and tell them Newsmax has the real Electoral College Vote that Commie China has hidden from us...

In the end the GOP has two choices and it is to embrace Trumpism as the new Normal or finally come to their senses and move forward and purge that nonsense...

Says the man that believes that Trump said that ws were very fine people.

Do you have a link me saying that and if not well I just can never remember writing that but if you can show me that I did I will correct myself then...

Are you saying you do NOT believe that? Cause ever single lefty I've discussed it with, believes that or at the very least employs bullshit to blame the President, even though he knows it is a lie from the media.

Sounds fun

So, you do want a civil war. Good to know. So, Rightwiner, any further complaints about some leftard getting run over by a car, or beat down by cops, will be met with laughter, because you have admitted that you want such shit and lots and lots more of it.

I haven’t seen a liberal start a Civil War thread.......that would be sore loser MAGAs

My perspective in not so much on winner or losing, but on the horrific suffering and waste to be caused by hte conflict.

I hope karma is a real thing. Because you would have built up a mountain of karmic debt to pay off. And I hope I get to see it.
You are always so angry

Nope. I will look forward to the first time that the violence hits close to home to you, and you start whining so I can point out that you thought this would be fun.

Your lies are dismissed we can see though your actions over the last few years, the Hellhole you people will turn this nation into.

Violent mobs ruling the streets. Big Tech censoring any dissent. Corrupt DA arresting people and railroading them to prison, while giving politically correct people passes for hte same behavior.

I will never love the way fucktards like you, discriminate and oppress people like me.

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232 is no lie

And just like that, you drop your previous lie and move on to an utterly unrelated topic.

YOu are just a troll. And an asshole. And a fucking coward.

No Lie

Biden won 306-232

I congratulated you in 2016 the morning Trump won by the same margin. Why can’t you do the same?

Because you are an asshole. Seriously. You don't give civility, so you don't get it.

That you need that explained to you, makes you look stupid also.

You are dead wrong in your assumptions. As a moderate Liberal I dislike the far left as much as I do the far right. Moderation and co- operation is needed to solve problems. I think Mitch MConnell is finding that out. A group of bi partisan Senators just showed him how.
People like throwing around this term "far left", but who exactly are they and what do they stand for?

I would define anyone that thinks it is cool to arrest some one for defending themselves from a violent mob, is "Far left".
LOL

A mob that was chasing him for shooting an unarmed man

That "unarmed man" was part of the mob that attacked him.

That you lie about that, is you supporting the practice of political prisoners and brownshirt mobs, in this country.

you are a marxist.

Sounds fun

You are always so angry

Your lies are dismissed.

Biden 306-232 is no lie

And just like that, you drop your previous lie and move on to an utterly unrelated topic.

YOu are just a troll. And an asshole. And a fucking coward.

No Lie

Biden won 306-232

I congratulated you in 2016 the morning Trump won by the same margin. Why can’t you do the same?

Because they truly believe the election was stolen...
But they believe without evidence that is laughable and shown to be urban legend at best. So the outcome of the election is NOT something up to rational differences, and Trump really did lose because more LEGAL votes were cast for Biden.

I did have some empathy for Hillary voters, including my wife, because without Comey she most likely would have won. But she didn't, and her voters accepted it and moved on. (pun intended) I could have similar empathy for Trump supporters because without covid, which was not of his doing as was the antipathy towards him, he's most likely have won a second term going away.

Covid did hurt him because it allowed more people to vote, well it got more people to vote and it cost him big time.

Trump just like Hillary should own their own demise and had they been a true leader they would have risen above it all and won.

Sure Comey did harm Hillary and so did Russian trolls and hackers and Jill Stein and Bernie hurt her also but let be factual and Hillary just like Trump can and many times are their own worst enemies and their arrogance cost them...

Do I actually believe Biden won because he was so damn popular or that Trump cost himself this election with how he has acted over the year and people losing their jobs, family members and knowing 2021 could be much darker than this year?

As fools that still believe Trump was cheated, well they also believed Obama was born in Kenya, so you must know those idiots believe anything as long it fit in their reality which is a dark and twisted nightmare...
Oh sure, Hillary's emails and foundation problems were her own making. And Trump's mishandling of covid was his own making. The difference is that Hillary supporters were rational enough to accept her failing.

Trump did not actually mishandle covid.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Your pictures make you look so brave! Behind your keyboard!
He did this all day yesterday. He thinks this is threatening somehow.

Go. Split. Take Texas. There's plenty of room for all you paranoids to shoot your guns at trees.

Sheesh.

Except, you dems would not let him/us go. You would fight. So, you are talking shit. Again.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Go. Split. Take Texas. There's plenty of room for all you paranoids to shoot your guns at trees.

Sheesh.

Except, you dems would not let him/us go. You would fight. So, you are talking shit. Again.
I'm just trying to help you guys with your feelz.

You keep talking about civil war and secession, so I'm just trying to help.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

Dismissing our grievances as "feelz" is you throwing gasoline on the fire. People are dying in the streets and you are still fanning the flames of division and partisan hate.

Does that seem like a good idea to you, or have you just stopped thinking?

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

Dismissing our grievances as "feelz" is you throwing gasoline on the fire. People are dying in the streets and you are still fanning the flames of division and partisan hate.

The problem is today those so called grieviences that have festered in white males for 40 years do not matter to the younger generation. They are tired of the whining, voting for old white men who simply feed what they want to hear, do nothing to fix the problems, simply feed the lobbyists who support them.

I actually hear this in my own family and listening to others. The generation of anger is slowly dying out, the young are moving in and if you do not keep up you will be knocked aside.

Just like the older Greatest Generation built the Middle Class the Baby Boomers tore it down. Now the young are fed up. It will not happen over night but you are seeing the last gasps of White superiority.

This is funny but it shows those wanting Civil War.

And
C615581E-8C43-480B-8795-0E84F392E2CE.jpeg
C615581E-8C43-480B-8795-0E84F392E2CE.jpeg
I watched it happen over 40/ 50 years.

Last edited:

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

The problem is today those so called grieviences that have festered in white males for 40 years do not matter to the younger generation. They are tired of the whining, voting for old white men who simply feed what they want to hear, do nothing to fix the problems, simply feed the lobbyists who support them.

I actually hear this in my own family and listening to others. The generation of anger is slowly dying out, the young are moving in and if you do not keep up you will be knocked aside.

Just like the older Greatest Generation built the Middle Class the View attachment 430670Baby Boomers tore it down. Now the young are fed up. It will not happen over night but you are seeing the last gasps of White superiority.

View attachment 430670and I watched it happen over 40/ 50 years.
The world is changing, their country is changing, and there are people who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia.

So, in their emotional state, they'd rather "fight" some all-or-nothing "war" than intelligently play a part in managing the change. All that does is make things worse.

So, those who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia have more material to work with, and the cycle just continues.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

Just like the older Greatest Generation built the Middle Class the Baby Boomers tore it down. Now the young are fed up. It will not happen over night but you are seeing the last gasps of White superiority.

And View attachment 430674View attachment 430674I watched it happen over 40/ 50 years.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

And View attachment 430674View attachment 430674I watched it happen over 40/ 50 years.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

Just like the older Greatest Generation built the Middle Class the View attachment 430670Baby Boomers tore it down. Now the young are fed up. It will not happen over night but you are seeing the last gasps of White superiority.

We have had a bi-partisan consensus against ws, since the dems flipped on the issue in the mid 60s.

That you pretend that our grievances TODAY, are about that, is infuriating and unjust.

The young? As they grow up and have to deal with the fact that they are second class citizens, will wake up.

The first time they don't get a job they deserve, because, WS, they might suck it up as deserved.

The second and third too.

When they have a family that they can't provide for, because of ws, and people like you are telling them to suck it up, because ws,

they will eventually wake up.

And, they will realize that they were lied to. A lot. And fucked. A lot.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

The world is changing, their country is changing, and there are people who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia.

So, in their emotional state, they'd rather "fight" some all-or-nothing "war" than intelligently play a part in managing the change. All that does is make things worse.

So, those who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia have more material to work with, and the cycle just continues.
Trump, Mitch, many others, Gym Jordan, Steve Scalise, too many to name just feed the misplaced anger so now the crazies are taking over!

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

We were lied to about what the changes would be.

And since that moment, every fucking time we questioned the changes, all we get is WACIST.

And the changes are seriously harming us.

We have a right to be angry at this. That you insist on dismissing us and want to continue to fuck us,

makes us angry.

That you think that is a problem with us, is you being an ass.

What's next for the GOP?

A couple of very interesting pieces this morning. Interestingly, much of what they cover includes what we've been talking about here. The anti-Trump types like the Lincoln Project know damn well that he has a vice-like grip on the party, and will even have to consider running separate candidates, which we haven't really talked about here. The party is so afraid of Trump, in fact, that they're not even engaging in the traditional post-mortem for fear of angering him. Holy crap.

At the same time, they did do better than expected down ticket (or was it the Democrats doing worse than expected?), so that just muddies the waters even more. So what do the next few years look like for the GOP?

Oh, for Trumpsters: Ignore all this, he won, "by a lot", they cheated, he'll stay in office, MAGA.
What's up? More rino-ism, more fleecing, more cowardice etc. More traitors like you. Same ole same ole.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

Trump, Mitch, many others, Gym Jordan, Steve Scalise, too many to name just feed the misplaced anger so now the crazies are taking over!

Call us crazy and ws some more. And then act like our anger is something wrong with us.

YEah, keep it up.

Forum List

Back