The Post-Trump GOP

Republicans are being short sighted
Pandering to the MAGA crowd may help them win with the older, white Christians who fear their loss of power.
But younger Americans and minorities are repulsed by the actions of the far right. They are lost forever
Might be true, but the Dems are making a big mistake if they assume too much. They're certainly capable of going too far, as well.

This is why I don't like seeing the GOP turn into a fuckin' psycho ward like this. We need (at least) two strong parties.

When I checked the website of the Dem's national convention in 2016, it took me 15 minutes of clicking around until I saw the first picture of a white male who wasn't obviously depicted as gay.

It's all nice and fine when Democrats care for the issues of non-whites and other minorities ... but if they give a damn about white workers, they shouldn't be surprised when 70% of them then vote for someone like Trump.
This is a very large part of why Trump won in 2016 and why the Dems underperformed in November. The Regressive Left wing of the party -- the illiberal, authoritarian end that pushes Political Correctness, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture -- has damaged the party considerably.

And, just as the Trumpsters are refusing to look clearly and honestly in the mirror, so is the Regressive Left. As I always say, the two ends of our political spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

We are NOT using mob violence to terrorize our enemies, and arresting people that defend themselves.

So, the similarities, are not very impressive.
He does not seem to care, and in fact has shown that he revels in the "fuck you" he is watching. I would conclude that he does not believe that we are dead fucking serious.

Texas is GONE. Leaving. It may not be this year, or next year, but the sentiment is real and serious. We are getting the fuck out one way or another. If it's peaceful, great. But, I suspect that the powerbrokers will not give up on the world's 10th largest economy that easily. I am at peace with that eventuality and will die for it.

I don't know how this will shake out

I do know that if they want to marginalize and oppress the single largest ethnic group in the country, that there will be civil unrest that will START at the level of the 60s and grow from there.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

The more you run your shrill mouth, the more this becomes likely:

no-texas-map.gif
Lets return Texas to Mexico
Let's enact martial law in California, depose New some, deport all illegal aliens, and return California back to the people.
California is loyal to the United States
Texas is not

Wasn't California trying to secede from the union a couple years ago? I think they are just as loyal to the US as is Texas.
I can't imagine anyone seceding. Texas is almost 50/50 repub/dem. Last I checked oil isn't doing that well, nor is its future....

Texas is attracting a lot of new businesses and people, its not just oil in Texas.

The wealthiest and greatest living African-American, Elon Musk, just move to the Tremendous State of Texas.
They are doing well last I checked, but they do collect federal subsidies and the future of oil isn't so good. And lets face it, repubs can only do well if they don't have military spending. If Texas had to spend on a military they would be deeply in debt very quickly.

If Texas were an independent country, how much would they have to spend on a military?

They'd have to spend something, sure. But they have major river separating themselves from Mexico which is very defensible, and a friendly peaceloving people on its other borders.

I can't imagine anyone seceding. Texas is almost 50/50 repub/dem. Last I checked oil isn't doing that well, nor is its future....

Texas isn't going anywhere. There is just a few loudmouth morons like Bootney Lee Farnsworth talking shit. They're impotent losers who are upset that they are being marginalized by their own life choices.
Texas will be Blue in a decade putting an end to all this secession talk

Pandering to the MAGA crowd may help them win with the older, white Christians who fear their loss of power.
But younger Americans and minorities are repulsed by the actions of the far right. They are lost forever
Might be true, but the Dems are making a big mistake if they assume too much. They're certainly capable of going too far, as well.

This is why I don't like seeing the GOP turn into a fuckin' psycho ward like this. We need (at least) two strong parties.

When I checked the website of the Dem's national convention in 2016, it took me 15 minutes of clicking around until I saw the first picture of a white male who wasn't obviously depicted as gay.

It's all nice and fine when Democrats care for the issues of non-whites and other minorities ... but if they give a damn about white workers, they shouldn't be surprised when 70% of them then vote for someone like Trump.
This is a very large part of why Trump won in 2016 and why the Dems underperformed in November. The Regressive Left wing of the party -- the illiberal, authoritarian end that pushes Political Correctness, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture -- has damaged the party considerably.

And, just as the Trumpsters are refusing to look clearly and honestly in the mirror, so is the Regressive Left. As I always say, the two ends of our political spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

We are NOT using mob violence to terrorize our enemies, and arresting people that defend themselves.

He does not seem to care, and in fact has shown that he revels in the "fuck you" he is watching. I would conclude that he does not believe that we are dead fucking serious.

Texas is GONE. Leaving. It may not be this year, or next year, but the sentiment is real and serious. We are getting the fuck out one way or another. If it's peaceful, great. But, I suspect that the powerbrokers will not give up on the world's 10th largest economy that easily. I am at peace with that eventuality and will die for it.

I do know that if they want to marginalize and oppress the single largest ethnic group in the country, that there will be civil unrest that will START at the level of the 60s and grow from there.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif
Let's enact martial law in California, depose New some, deport all illegal aliens, and return California back to the people.
Texas is not

Wasn't California trying to secede from the union a couple years ago? I think they are just as loyal to the US as is Texas.

Texas is attracting a lot of new businesses and people, its not just oil in Texas.

The wealthiest and greatest living African-American, Elon Musk, just move to the Tremendous State of Texas.
They are doing well last I checked, but they do collect federal subsidies and the future of oil isn't so good. And lets face it, repubs can only do well if they don't have military spending. If Texas had to spend on a military they would be deeply in debt very quickly.

If Texas were an independent country, how much would they have to spend on a military?

They'd have to spend something, sure. But they have major river separating themselves from Mexico which is very defensible, and a friendly peaceloving people on its other borders.
If they are republican run you can guarantee they will overspend on the military. That is what they do. You think trump needed to increase military spending? Of course he didn't, it's just what republicans do. Where will the aid come from the next time they have a natural disaster? What about no oil subsidies?

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif
Texas is not

Rio Grande is a very shallow river. It isn’t defended now

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif
Texas is not
Agreed.

NOW FUCK OFF!!!
No one is scared of your gun pictures.
That's a bit off topic but, cool. You don't need to be afraid. Just fuck off, kuuunt.
:beer:
Have your Mama wash your mouth out with soap and wipe the snot off your nose! You are so brave.

Last edited:

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif
Texas is not

BP just announced that peak oil has passed and they are spending billions on clean energy.

You guys still live in the past. New sources of energy are coming online every day.

They have other concerns.
Their classmates being shot down
Their classmates have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 15 times and dying in 10 auto accidents on the way to school than being shot down. This concern is nothing more than media driven hysteria for political reasons.

College expenses out of sight
Yet, nobody blames academia for the 10 fold increase in tuition. 20 years ago I went to an in-state Texas university. Total cost out the door was under $50,000. I don't even wanna think about what it is now. And it's all tuition driven. Somebody's getting ripped off.
decent well paying jobs
I wonder what drives down the job market. Could it be? Saturation of the unskilled job market by illegal for nationals that drives down wages across-the-board? Why yes. Yes it is. Congratulations. You just opened up the floodgates again.
Climate Change
another media driven call lyrically motivated bit of hysteria.

The world is not going to end in 12 years. Every time we try to ask for the worst case scenario the worst we get is rising sea levels. This is a classic example of the cure being worse than the disease. So much like Covid it's ridiculous. And this is driving one of the most authoritarian schemes ever devised.

But when we try to talk about this stuff, all we get is insults, allegations of racism sexism homophobia, etc.

Do you see why we would rather just shoot it out there to try to convince anyone anymore? Can you blame us?

I really hope no one is afraid of our guns. I hope they are so bold that they start some shit we get to finish. We need some good old fashion retribution. The blood lust is nearly insatiable.

Keep running your shrill mouth. It helps our cause. Eventually it will get to the point where you have to decide whether or not you were going to send your own people to stop Texas from being independent. It's not a question of "if" but "when and how."

Either way, Texas is GONE!!!
So what's the time frame on this?

When will Texas be gone?

Lay it out for us.
Hard to say.

Keep being you and it'll be faster.

Looking forward to it!
Blame it on everyone but you. There have been Mexican workers in this Country since I was small. They followed the crops.

Canada has a system where they inform Mexico how many workers they need. They work, then go home. God forbid the ignorant old men in Congress come up with a solution. Arrest the poor workers instead of going after the companies that hire them. Our produce is rotting in the fields while idiots whine about them illegals.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif
Texas is not

I agree, this talk goes on every year and increases right after elections. Just more and more drama by the extremes.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif
Texas is not

Show me

There is a civil war being fought within the Republican party.

I don't see it.

Its certainly a possibility that President Trump might leave the Republican Party to the Bushes and Romneys and McCains. But he won't have to fight for control. He'll just let it go.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Your pictures make you look so brave! Behind your keyboard!
He did this all day yesterday. He thinks this is threatening somehow.

Go. Split. Take Texas. There's plenty of room for all you paranoids to shoot your guns at trees.

Sheesh.

Except, you dems would not let him/us go. You would fight. So, you are talking shit. Again.
I'm just trying to help you guys with your feelz.

You keep talking about civil war and secession, so I'm just trying to help.

Dismissing our grievances as "feelz" is you throwing gasoline on the fire. People are dying in the streets and you are still fanning the flames of division and partisan hate.

Does that seem like a good idea to you, or have you just stopped thinking?

The problem is today those so called grieviences that have festered in white males for 40 years do not matter to the younger generation. They are tired of the whining, voting for old white men who simply feed what they want to hear, do nothing to fix the problems, simply feed the lobbyists who support them.

I actually hear this in my own family and listening to others. The generation of anger is slowly dying out, the young are moving in and if you do not keep up you will be knocked aside.

Just like the older Greatest Generation built the Middle Class the View attachment 430670Baby Boomers tore it down. Now the young are fed up. It will not happen over night but you are seeing the last gasps of White superiority.

We have had a bi-partisan consensus against ws, since the dems flipped on the issue in the mid 60s.

That you pretend that our grievances TODAY, are about that, is infuriating and unjust.

The young? As they grow up and have to deal with the fact that they are second class citizens, will wake up.

The first time they don't get a job they deserve, because, WS, they might suck it up as deserved.

The second and third too.

When they have a family that they can't provide for, because of ws, and people like you are telling them to suck it up, because ws,

they will eventually wake up.

And, they will realize that they were lied to. A lot. And fucked. A lot.
So how do you propose to turn back the clock? Of course the set asides,busing, other things were not handled well by Congress. They actually destroyed the cities with that ill advised rule. I have talked to many black parents who moved with us to the suburbs because they wanted their Schools fixed, not bused to the other side of town We all now live in an integrated suburb, vey happy.

I am not going to tell you there was not good reason years ago. I just know the young do not carry all those grievances and they are voting like crazy. They have other concerns. Their classmates being shot down, College expenses out of sight, decent well paying jobs, Climate Change.

Don't put words in my mouth. I said nothing of "clock".

That is your stupid talk of ws, still.

I was talking about our ACTUAL grievances. Perhaps if you are going to address my post, do me the courtesy of addressing what I actually said.

Step one, drop the ws shit. YOu know that is fucking bullshit and when you throw it, you are being a fucking monkey.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Go. Split. Take Texas. There's plenty of room for all you paranoids to shoot your guns at trees.

Sheesh.

Except, you dems would not let him/us go. You would fight. So, you are talking shit. Again.

Dismissing our grievances as "feelz" is you throwing gasoline on the fire. People are dying in the streets and you are still fanning the flames of division and partisan hate.

The problem is today those so called grieviences that have festered in white males for 40 years do not matter to the younger generation. They are tired of the whining, voting for old white men who simply feed what they want to hear, do nothing to fix the problems, simply feed the lobbyists who support them.

I actually hear this in my own family and listening to others. The generation of anger is slowly dying out, the young are moving in and if you do not keep up you will be knocked aside.

Just like the older Greatest Generation built the Middle Class the View attachment 430670Baby Boomers tore it down. Now the young are fed up. It will not happen over night but you are seeing the last gasps of White superiority.

This is funny but it shows those wanting Civil War.

View attachment 430670and I watched it happen over 40/ 50 years.
The world is changing, their country is changing, and there are people who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia.

So, in their emotional state, they'd rather "fight" some all-or-nothing "war" than intelligently play a part in managing the change. All that does is make things worse.

So, those who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia have more material to work with, and the cycle just continues.
Trump, Mitch, many others, Gym Jordan, Steve Scalise, too many to name just feed the misplaced anger so now the crazies are taking over!

Call us crazy and ws some more. And then act like our anger is something wrong with us.

YEah, keep it up.
Are you reading my posts or just ranting?

My point was clear and concise. Your pretense otherwise, is just you gaslighting.

Knock that shit off.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

We have had a bi-partisan consensus against ws, since the dems flipped on the issue in the mid 60s.

That you pretend that our grievances TODAY, are about that, is infuriating and unjust.

The young? As they grow up and have to deal with the fact that they are second class citizens, will wake up.

The first time they don't get a job they deserve, because, WS, they might suck it up as deserved.

The second and third too.

When they have a family that they can't provide for, because of ws, and people like you are telling them to suck it up, because ws,

they will eventually wake up.

And, they will realize that they were lied to. A lot. And fucked. A lot.
So how do you propose to turn back the clock? Of course the set asides,busing, other things were not handled well by Congress. They actually destroyed the cities with that ill advised rule. I have talked to many black parents who moved with us to the suburbs because they wanted their Schools fixed, not bused to the other side of town We all now live in an integrated suburb, vey happy.

I am not going to tell you there was not good reason years ago. I just know the young do not carry all those grievances and they are voting like crazy. They have other concerns. Their classmates being shot down, College expenses out of sight, decent well paying jobs, Climate Change.

Don't put words in my mouth. I said nothing of "clock".

That is your stupid talk of ws, still.

I was talking about our ACTUAL grievances. Perhaps if you are going to address my post, do me the courtesy of addressing what I actually said.

Step one, drop the ws shit. YOu know that is fucking bullshit and when you throw it, you are being a fucking monkey.
I addressed your grievances. You just do not like what I answered. You can carry a grievance for the rest of your life, wallow in it, does not solve one problem you have. You can do that or move on, improve your life. The choice is yours alone.

Jobs are lost, people lose loved ones, adversity happens to all of us. What you do with the rest of your life is up to you. Men and Women went back, learned new skills when all the plants closed in the Bush recession, moved on to be more successful. Others are still whining today. Life is what you make it, trust me, I know.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

The world is changing, their country is changing, and there are people who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia.

So, in their emotional state, they'd rather "fight" some all-or-nothing "war" than intelligently play a part in managing the change. All that does is make things worse.

So, those who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia have more material to work with, and the cycle just continues.
Trump, Mitch, many others, Gym Jordan, Steve Scalise, too many to name just feed the misplaced anger so now the crazies are taking over!

Call us crazy and ws some more. And then act like our anger is something wrong with us.

YEah, keep it up.
He can’t post without ranting
Perpetual anger

I get angry, when people are assholes.

You people, are always assholes.

Cause and effect. A concept you are too fucking stupid to understand.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

My point was clear and concise. Your pretense otherwise, is just you gaslighting.

Knock that shit off.
See? Once again, blame me for your grievances You can not seem to let go.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif
Texas is not
Agreed.

NOW FUCK OFF!!!
No one is scared of your gun pictures.
That's a bit off topic but, cool. You don't need to be afraid. Just fuck off, kuuunt.
Have your Mama wash your mouth out with soap and wipe the snot off your nose! You are so brave.

Says the woman happy to call people ws at the drop of a hat.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.
Perpetual anger

<sob> It’s not my fault.....People are MEAN to me

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.
Perpetual anger

I have to ask, are you really that much of a failure in your personal life? Or do you just like to bitch and call names?

Forum List

Back