The pound is dropping, the pound has lost 6 cents in the last few hours

Who better to run a working country than the working class?

Educated people.

They tried the working class ruling elsewhere but communism failed.
Are you suggesting working people are not educated? Like doctors? Farmers? What group of working people are YOU calling stupid?

I'm as far away from working people as is possible, I'm also educated, but even I know that those working people have been getting shafted and I stand for fairness and that crap has not only not been fair, it's been a disgrace.

The EU was a problem. However it was also stability and moving forwards. With Russia and China playing their games, there's going to come a point where European Countries are going to want to come together again.

France won't leave, they have too much power, the Dutch, won't, the Italians can't, the Danes are the most likely to leave, but also doubtful.

France are nothing, they were once a GREAT nation, now reduced to a shell, to regain their greatness, they must leave the EU.

Also you're saying all these nations can't leave or won't leave, remember you were saying that Britain would vote to Remain, you were saying that each day for months, now look what's happened, the opposite.

France get their greatness from being in the EU, without the EU they're nothing, in the EU they're a major player, they know this.

No, I didn't say Britain would stay. I made arguments for why Britain shouldn't leave, that's completely different. But Britain is different to France, there's a reason why Britain is having a vote first and not France or other countries.

How are France a major player because of the EU?

The EU is designed to make nations impotent, so that we have an EU Superstate run by at least 100,000 unelected bureaucrats, who write tons of new rules and regulations each day that we're supposed to obey.

France and Germany are the two biggest forces behind the EU.

France has the second largest number of seats in the EU parliament, behind Germany. They're a force who have worked with the Germans for a long time to push the EU towards a more federalist line.

France fears waning EU influence - BBC News

"
France fears waning EU influence"

"The French secured only a handful of the coveted jobs in the European Parliament after the May elections and many believe they only have themselves to blame."

The French have had a lot of power in the EU, and they still believe it's their place to have power. Strasbourg having the EU parliament at times is the perfect example of how they exerted their power. And the French haven't had their language was the world number one language for a long time, yet they're still clinging to the hope, and they'll cling to the hope about the EU.

Nobody is listening to this sort of Propaganda anymore, they never were to begin with.

The Remain side ran a campaign based on Project Fear, it was 100% negative, they even stooped so low as to use the death of Jo Cox MP to attempt to gain some votes, I wonder how many people who were still undecided then chose to vote to Leave because of that.

Also the Remain side were telling people that the Leave campaign were just a group of "racist bigots" and "Right-Wing Extremists", that failed completely, considering the biggest votes to Leave all came from predominantly LABOUR constituencies all North of the Watford Gap, with the exception of Manchester and Newcastle.

That Birmingham of ALL cities voted to Leave says everything people need to understand.

The Project Fear and the EU Propaganda failed 100% and it's astonishing that you're now reposting EU Propaganda.

Oh, so now we're on to using words like "propaganda".... I'm not that interested to take this into a fight, I'm discussing what I see, I'll make my views know, I'll explain why I do them. If you choose to use incendiary language, that's your problem, but I'm not interested.

Some exit results are coming in from England, (which is the most anti-EU) and it's causing the pound to drop massively. Buy now and hope remain wins then you could make some serious money. If Leave wins you'll lose even more.

The Brits are going to have to have very cheap holidays this year.

Sterling's 'Most Volatile Day' In Modern History Video

Who cares, the pound has been way too high for so long. The Euro too, they both need to be corrected.

Who cares?

Well, the British people and anyone who works in Britain and anyone going on holiday with Britain and anyone who trades with Britain or anyone who buys stuff made in Britain.... that's a lot of people, by the way.

Yea, people might actually be inclined to visit there now if prices become more reasonable.

Yeah, they might be.

However businesses are less likely to go there as the UK won't be part of the EU market, so it'd be better to go find someone in the EU.

If the pound does rise up again, then Britain will be less competitive, if it doesn't rise up again then the British people will be poorer.

The used as an excuse for leaving was the extra regulation EU imposes on Business... But Business (SME and Corps) were overwhelming wanted to stay...
The people who voted out were generally old and working class...

Yep, the old don't care, they just want some hope, like England winning the Euros (not going to happen) and leaving the EU.

Those who actually had something riding on this, people who have to make their way through life and have hope already for their lives are the ones who voted to stay.

It's sad. When Obama said that people cling to their guns for hope, he was right, and he'd be right if he changed guns for leaving the EU and change Americans for Brits.

Problem is this hope will evaporate quite quickly.

France are nothing, they were once a GREAT nation, now reduced to a shell, to regain their greatness, they must leave the EU.

Also you're saying all these nations can't leave or won't leave, remember you were saying that Britain would vote to Remain, you were saying that each day for months, now look what's happened, the opposite.

France get their greatness from being in the EU, without the EU they're nothing, in the EU they're a major player, they know this.

No, I didn't say Britain would stay. I made arguments for why Britain shouldn't leave, that's completely different. But Britain is different to France, there's a reason why Britain is having a vote first and not France or other countries.

The EU is designed to make nations impotent, so that we have an EU Superstate run by at least 100,000 unelected bureaucrats, who write tons of new rules and regulations each day that we're supposed to obey.

France has the second largest number of seats in the EU parliament, behind Germany. They're a force who have worked with the Germans for a long time to push the EU towards a more federalist line.

"

"The French secured only a handful of the coveted jobs in the European Parliament after the May elections and many believe they only have themselves to blame."

The French have had a lot of power in the EU, and they still believe it's their place to have power. Strasbourg having the EU parliament at times is the perfect example of how they exerted their power. And the French haven't had their language was the world number one language for a long time, yet they're still clinging to the hope, and they'll cling to the hope about the EU.

Nobody is listening to this sort of Propaganda anymore, they never were to begin with.

The Remain side ran a campaign based on Project Fear, it was 100% negative, they even stooped so low as to use the death of Jo Cox MP to attempt to gain some votes, I wonder how many people who were still undecided then chose to vote to Leave because of that.

Also the Remain side were telling people that the Leave campaign were just a group of "racist bigots" and "Right-Wing Extremists", that failed completely, considering the biggest votes to Leave all came from predominantly LABOUR constituencies all North of the Watford Gap, with the exception of Manchester and Newcastle.

That Birmingham of ALL cities voted to Leave says everything people need to understand.

The Project Fear and the EU Propaganda failed 100% and it's astonishing that you're now reposting EU Propaganda.

Oh, so now we're on to using words like "propaganda".... I'm not that interested to take this into a fight, I'm discussing what I see, I'll make my views know, I'll explain why I do them. If you choose to use incendiary language, that's your problem, but I'm not interested.

"If you choose to use incendiary language"

Project Fear and EU Propaganda was what was used, also using the death of Jo Cox MP to attempt to gain votes. The "incendiary language" was and is used by the pro-EU side.

Farage can't promise EU money will go to NHS Video

Farage backtracking on one of his promise.

"Nigel Farage has said he can't promise that the money the UK currently spends on the EU will go to the NHS."

Isn't this typical. Now the vote has been won, start renegading on promises.

Well, he couldn't have promised it anyway, his party has no need any more, he'll rejoin the Tories, I guess if Boris gets in as PM Farage can be official bed warmer for the PM or something, but still.....

Boris Johnson is 5/6 with the bookmakers.

He's been angling for it the whole election. Signing that thing for Cameron to stay was clearly aimed at making him look good knowing Cameron would leave if it went this way.

So UKIP disappear and go back to being Tories, destroying the country from within.

"So UKIP disappear and go back to being Tories, destroying the country from within."

What a silly comment.

Why is it silly?
Please tell me.

UKIP destroying Britain from within, is a very silly and absolutely bizarre comment.

Is it? You didn't state why this is the case. Sounds like a soundbite to me.

The NHS is on the way down. They Tories did it in the 1990s, and they're doing it now.

Education is on the way down, academies are their way of doing things, but this isn't real change, it's just spending loads.

Educated people.

Are you suggesting working people are not educated? Like doctors? Farmers? What group of working people are YOU calling stupid?

I'm as far away from working people as is possible, I'm also educated, but even I know that those working people have been getting shafted and I stand for fairness and that crap has not only not been fair, it's been a disgrace.
I think Toro's statement just shows a load of stupid. She needs to name those working people she sees as stupid. Are they teachers? Doctors? Nurses? Policemen? Engineers? Very few and I mean very few working people are stupid.

Its the phony "elite higher thinkers" that not only got us into the problem but have PROVEN to be stupid by their resulting failures.

"

Project Fear and EU Propaganda was what was used, also using the death of Jo Cox MP to attempt to gain votes. The "incendiary language" was and is used by the pro-EU side.

This isn't debatable. It's a take it or leave it.

They just wanted the hope. Now they've got the hope. Give them five years, and then they'll realize.

The markets and the Pound are already recovering.
It just an economic threat that has little to no long term effect. When Austria leaves they will do it again. Each time someone leaves the effect will get smaller.

We were waiting to see how our British friends voted, now we must demand a vote, also France, Holland, Italy and Denmark we hear all want a vote in their nations.

Let's get the Domino Effect ball on the road.

Fuck The EU! Long Live Europa!

The EU was a problem. However it was also stability and moving forwards. With Russia and China playing their games, there's going to come a point where European Countries are going to want to come together again.

France won't leave, they have too much power, the Dutch, won't, the Italians can't, the Danes are the most likely to leave, but also doubtful.

Oh, for God's sake. Did the EU look 'stable' to you, during the last financial Greek crisis (.. which hasn't totally gone away) ??

I've explained before ... the EU is a house of cards. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Greece is one such link. Also weak ... Portugal, Spain. It's only a matter of time before the house collapses.

Besides, the Brexit issue, having now succeeded, is bound to create a political domino effect. Who'll think of leaving next ?

Well.... compared to many countries I've been to, yes, it looked stable. I've lived in various EU countries and yes, there was stability. Stable is relative.

Boris Johnson is 5/6 with the bookmakers.

He's been angling for it the whole election. Signing that thing for Cameron to stay was clearly aimed at making him look good knowing Cameron would leave if it went this way.

So UKIP disappear and go back to being Tories, destroying the country from within.

"So UKIP disappear and go back to being Tories, destroying the country from within."

What a silly comment.

Why is it silly?
Please tell me.

UKIP destroying Britain from within, is a very silly and absolutely bizarre comment.

Is it? You didn't state why this is the case. Sounds like a soundbite to me.

The NHS is on the way down. They Tories did it in the 1990s, and they're doing it now.

Education is on the way down, academies are their way of doing things, but this isn't real change, it's just spending loads.

You commented the soundbite and you also didn't state the case to why you made the below comment.

How are UKIP attempting to "destroy the country from within"?

"

This isn't debatable. It's a take it or leave it.

What isn't debatable?

Educated people.

You said "working class," Komrade, not "people who work for a living."

Go back to Cuba where "the working class" rules the country.

Educated people.

I think Toro's statement just shows a load of stupid. She needs to name those working people she sees as stupid. Are they teachers? Doctors? Nurses? Policemen? Engineers? Very few and I mean very few working people are stupid.

Its the phony "elite higher thinkers" that not only got us into the problem but have PROVEN to be stupid by their resulting failures.

Had you gotten an education, you'd understand the term "working class."

Your fake straw man about "elites" is claptrap.

Educated people.

Working classs IS working people. You are just repeating a bullsh#t sound bite.

Educated people.

They who THOUGHT they were in an Ivory Tower can't admit they're wrong, so they have to start blaming other people now.

The funny thing is, that the so-called "Elite" about 90% of them AREN'T born into the Higher Echelon's of Society, they think that by making some money it means they're "Elite" or whatever, but the Class System doesn't work that way and it's NEVER worked that way.

If you attend a party for example, you can always spot them and in general we laugh at them behind their backs, to their faces we have perfect manners, but away from the party we make fun of them and our people have ALWAYS made fun of these wannabes.

They have vulgar tastes all round and are usually loudmouths, this is due to not being bred correctly, they're devoid of Social Etiquette.

It's ironic then that it's our sort who are saying the workers, people we have nothing in common with at all, are being shafted and the unfairness of that is too shocking to us.

I don't often mention what we'll refer to as Social Circumstances, but I don't like silly Nouveau riche crapping on people that just perhaps a few generations earlier they once would have been themselves.

Educated people.

No it's not, 21.4.

Engineers and doctors are not "working class."

Educated people.

It's interesting that the British voting to leave the EU has the usual suspects all freaking, it's also interesting that one of them, Jean-Claude Juncker, EU Commission Head Dictator is as of yet silent.

Juncker has a drink problem, it's not a secret, most people are aware, so maybe he's pissed and they have to get him sober.

Educated people.

No it's not, 21.4.

If they have a job then yes they are.

Educated people.

No it's not, 21.4.

If they have a job then yes they are.

What we have here is a misunderstanding of the Class System, I'm articulating from the European Class System, America doesn't have what we refer to as a Class System.

America puts the Class of a person on how much they earn, eg. if they're a Doctor.

Whereas in Europa you can't EARN your way into a Higher Class, regardless of what your profession is, you're BORN into the Class System.

Eg. If your Ancestors were Working Class, then even if you're a Doctor, you're still Working Class, though you earn more than the general Working Class professions.

Also if your Ancestors were Upper Class, but you're a brick-layer, even though you're a brick-layer, you're STILL Upper Class.

Forum List

Back