The pound is dropping, the pound has lost 6 cents in the last few hours

Tomorrow I buy Sterling!

Maybe more on Monday but I think the panic will be over by then and the opportunity not as sweet.

Im glad if the EU breaks up but i dont see what the big deal is. A few oligarchs will lose some power but everyone else will end up better off.

It is a statement that "globalism" is on the verge of death. It's about damn time.

Hillary should be pissing in her depends right about now.

Could this be the message George Soros was waiting for?

If it is LEAVE might he realize it is an election lost here as well and just sit in silence saving his cash?

Some exit results are coming in from England, (which is the most anti-EU) and it's causing the pound to drop massively. Buy now and hope remain wins then you could make some serious money. If Leave wins you'll lose even more.

The Brits are going to have to have very cheap holidays this year.

Sterling's 'Most Volatile Day' In Modern History Video

Who cares, the pound has been way too high for so long. The Euro too, they both need to be corrected.

Some exit results are coming in from England, (which is the most anti-EU) and it's causing the pound to drop massively. Buy now and hope remain wins then you could make some serious money. If Leave wins you'll lose even more.

Who cares, the pound has been way too high for so long. The Euro too, they both need to be corrected.

Who cares?

Well, the British people and anyone who works in Britain and anyone going on holiday with Britain and anyone who trades with Britain or anyone who buys stuff made in Britain.... that's a lot of people, by the way.

Referendum of the United Kingdom's membership of the European Union
Last updated Jun 23 at 10:07 PM
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
29.6% Reporting
Votes
Remain a member of the European Union
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%

"Remain a member of the European Union
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%
4,131,897"

That was hours ago, Leave are nearly 500,000 votes ahead now.

I saw things only about England, and England is the most willing to leave.

Leave camp leads in early UK referendum results, but polls indicate Remain

"
Leave camp leads in early UK referendum results, but polls indicate Remain"

Forecast Suggests UK Heading For Brexit

"
Forecast Suggests UK Heading For Brexit"

With 2 results to declare.

Leave
Votes
VOTES

Remain
Votes
VOTES

Only Scotland as a nation voted to Remain.

UK votes to leave the EU

The UK has voted to leave the EU by 52% to 48%. Leave won the majority of votes in England and Wales, while every council in Scotland saw remain majorities.

EU Referendum Results - BBC News

• Brexit: Britain votes to leave EU in historic divorce [Trump connection noted]
    Al Jazeera News ^ | 24-june-2016 | Al Jazeera
    Britain has voted to leave the European Union in a referendum, with the result throwing into question the fate of the 28-nation bloc and several high-profile British politicians, including the prime minister. When asked whether [Prime Minister] Cameron should resign, Nigel Farage, leader of UKIP which had backed a vote to Leave, said: "immediately". "The dawn is breaking on an independent United Kingdom," he said to loud cheers at a Leave campaign party. "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and...

Who cares?

Well, the British people and anyone who works in Britain and anyone going on holiday with Britain and anyone who trades with Britain or anyone who buys stuff made in Britain.... that's a lot of people, by the way.

Yea, people might actually be inclined to visit there now if prices become more reasonable.

Referendum of the United Kingdom's membership of the European Union
Last updated Jun 23 at 10:07 PM
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
29.6% Reporting
Votes
Remain a member of the European Union
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%

"Remain a member of the European Union
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%
4,131,897"

That was hours ago, Leave are nearly 500,000 votes ahead now.

I saw things only about England, and England is the most willing to leave.

Leave camp leads in early UK referendum results, but polls indicate Remain

"
Leave camp leads in early UK referendum results, but polls indicate Remain"

Forecast Suggests UK Heading For Brexit

"
Forecast Suggests UK Heading For Brexit"

With 2 results to declare.

Leave
Votes
VOTES

Remain
Votes
VOTES

Only Scotland as a nation voted to Remain.

UK votes to leave the EU

The UK has voted to leave the EU by 52% to 48%. Leave won the majority of votes in England and Wales, while every council in Scotland saw remain majorities.

EU Referendum Results - BBC News

Northern Ireland voted to remain, 440,000 to 349,000
Scotland voted to remain 3/2
Wales voted to leave
and England voted to leave.

That'll be interesting. The Catholics in NI are going to be annoyed, the Scots are probably going to push for a referendum again, and how can you blame them?

Other stats will be interesting.

The one that will be the most interesting is young to old. If the young whose future this rests on voted mostly to stay, then this will also lead to future issues.

Who cares?

Yea, people might actually be inclined to visit there now if prices become more reasonable.

Yeah, they might be.

However businesses are less likely to go there as the UK won't be part of the EU market, so it'd be better to go find someone in the EU.

If the pound does rise up again, then Britain will be less competitive, if it doesn't rise up again then the British people will be poorer.

The pound will recover, the glitch just being market jitters about change.

Other things will probably happen

Bye bye Cameron as his position is probably impossible now.

Scotland will demand another referendum, and they can have it for me. I want England to have a referendum on allowing Scotland to remain part of the union - I know how that will turn out.

Other European politicians will demand referendums, and some will get them, maybe even win.

This is probably the end of the EU.

Time to buy pounds for my trip to London next month.

Yeah, I think the pound has probably hit its low right now. It may not be the case, but I think sometime later today and you should be okay. I'll be going to the UK later and EU countries but already have currency in both of those, so lost one and gained on the other, but I think if I only spend my pounds in the UK it shouldn't make so much difference.

Scotland will demand another referendum, and they can have it for me. I want England to have a referendum on allowing Scotland to remain part of the union - I know how that will turn out.

Other European politicians will demand referendums, and some will get them, maybe even win.

No, I don't think the pound will "recover", it might, but I have the feeling that the pound will always be about 2 or 3% lower than where it would be if they remained in the UK.

No, I don't think the pound will "recover", it might, but I have the feeling that the pound will always be about 2 or 3% lower than where it would be if they remained in the UK.

The British I think don't care, what means more to them is that they've voted to regain their independence.

The British I think don't care, what means more to them is that they've voted to regain their independence.

When they find out there isn't any independence to be had, what will they do? I think they'll just pretend there is.

When they find out there isn't any independence to be had, what will they do? I think they'll just pretend there is.

Huh? What do you mean, they've voted to regain their Independence from the EU.

Forum List

Back