The Power of Islam on People

All religions rely on brain washing people to put aside their rational mind and blindly believe in piles and piles of crap.

Salman Rushdie's book was pure blasphemy against Islam.

Personally, I wouldn't have shed a tear if someone permanently punched his ticket. .... :thup: ... :cool:
Geez, you muzzies sure have very thin skin. Buncha pussies, lol.

2Ch 18:19 And the LORD said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner.
2Ch 18:20 Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith?
2Ch 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.

Personally, I wouldn't have shed a tear if someone permanently punched his ticket. .... :thup: ... :cool:
Geez, you muzzies sure have very thin skin. Buncha pussies, lol.

Blame it on the rapist pig of mecca------he was so lacking in self confidence
that he wanted EVERYONE in the world to lick his stinking ass and worship his
shit-----he made it a RULE. Millions of people actually raise their asses to heaven
each day and worship that vile animal..

Claims a person who thinks an explosion resulted in life being created.
atheism.jpg

2Ch 18:19 And the LORD said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner.
2Ch 18:20 Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith?
2Ch 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.

aaahhhh the good old days-----I was young and beautiful back then

atheism.jpg
ISLAM: belief that a pedophile named Mohammed, who wiped the shit from his ass with rocks, told them to beat their wife. :lol:

Unfortunately for you, you are an agnostic which by definition means you don't know. So you must believe that Sunni Mann might be right. God loves logic. He created it.
I'm just calling Islam what it is, how we see it, so that Sunni knows, cuz he's a tad ignorant. Which is probably why you defend Islam.

atheism.jpg
ISLAM: belief that a pedophile named Mohammed, who wiped the shit from his ass with rocks, told them to beat their wife. :lol:

Unfortunately for you, you are an agnostic which by definition means you don't know. So you must believe that Sunni Mann might be right. God loves logic. He created it.
I'm just calling Islam what it is, how we see it, so that Sunni knows, cuz he's a tad ignorant. Which is probably why you defend Islam.
Dude, I'm just pointing out the logical fallacy of an agnostic arguing that he knows.

atheism.jpg

Dude, I'm just pointing out the logical fallacy of an agnostic arguing that he knows.
So I can't say the sky is blue because I'm an agnostic? I'm guessing that you're not really too clear on all of this. Want me to explain it to you again?

It was a fiction story with very little blasphemy in it. We like to believe we have freedom of speech in the west ,and nobody should be killed for writing a book. If you want some blasphemy against the evil, lying, cut throat bandit Muhammad, just ask me. I suppose you want to see me dead too.

It was a fiction story with very little blasphemy in it. We like to believe we have freedom of speech in the west ,and nobody should be killed for writing a book. If you want some blasphemy against the evil, lying, cut throat bandit Muhammad, just ask me. I suppose you want to see me dead too.

you mustn't comment on the rapist pig of mecca-----he might MELT---
like the wicked witch of the west.--------he is very delicate

Forum List

Back