"The president can’t have a conflict of interest" Trump said....

Of course this has nothing to do with Trump's relationship with his business.
A you lack any imagination!
lol If you mean I didn't invent a new Constitution, it's true.
Obviously, that is not what I meant. Playing dumb is just a means to avoid addressing what was noted in Article I, § 9, Clause 8 and highlighted in blue regarding the acceptance of presents and emoluments in my post #48 to you.

Forget it! You're unwilling to respond with any integrity!
Your post is irrelevant to the issue, so how can I possibly take it seriously. By your way of thinking, if George Washington had exported cotton from his plantation to foreign countries he should have been impeached.
As I've already stated, pretending to be profoundly unimaginative AND with holes in every mental pocket displays a distinct lack of integrity, fool! When Trump OR his agents accept any present or payment of any sort that would enrich Trump in any wise in any form of quid pro quo without the DIRECT CONSENT OF CONGRESS, that would be a violation of Article I, § 9, Clause 8 and grounds for impeachment and expulsion from office.

If you want to believe otherwise, remain in the rubber room with the other deniers of fact!
There you go again saying George Washington should have been impeached.

It is somewhat amusing to me... I'm not a Clinton fan, but if I was I would be so pissed about all the assumptive rhetoric that spins around. While I do think it is possible that there was illegal activity going on, there is NO proof of anything. What do we know? They have released all of their tax records and financials and nothing was flagged. You are basing assumptions off of hacked emails and off record conversations that really don't point to any evidence, I've read the article and it sounds like a bunch of "he said she said" rumor mill talk.

It doesn't make sense why the Clintons would illegally used foundation funds for the wedding and Chelsea's bills. They have millions and didn't need it. They have the public eye on them, and knew Hillary was aiming for the white house, so it just doesn't make sense. Yes, they still could have done it, but I just don't think they would be that stupid. Plus they've had numerous FBI investigations on going for weeks/months and nothing has stuck.

Clinton is defined as a crook because Trump and the GOP defined her as that during this campaign. They beat the message to death spinning whatever they could to back up the premise and it worked on a lot of people. I look at the type of guy that Trump his add his past history of business dealings, plus everything i've seen from him during this campaign and I have no doubt that he will be far more secretive, manipulating, dishonest, and crooked as Hillary could of ever dreamed. She wasn't the cleanest and I wasn't excited about the prospect of her being president, but Trump is in a league of his own.

The part that is going to bother me the most is going to be the hypocrisy that will come to surface from his administration and his supporters that made such a big deal about the "Honest/Trustworthy" factor with clinton. They are going to turn around and do the exact same stuff, perhaps worse, and his supporters won't care, congress won't care, and he will do his thing of deflecting blame onto others... This is not America's finest hour
You have obviously decided not to believe anything bad about the Clintons, but there is significant evidence of corruption, some of it indictable. None of the people involved has disputed the authenticity of the hacked emails, which were between Clinton supporters concerned about what would happen if Chelsea got caught. Five of Clintons top aides, including Huma and Cheryl Mills, her chief of staff, refused to talk to the FBI unless they got immunity from prosecution. No one demands immunity from prosecution unless they know they have committed crimes, so we are left with only two possible conclusions, either Hillary was complicit in their crimes, which all the evidence suggests, or she had no idea what was going on in her office in the State Department or since.
I'm not doubting the authenticity of the emails but I am saying it is irresponsible to use them as damning evidence. You have no context. They very well could have been discussing political backlash and effects of public opinion. People like you who think they have it all figured out based on when they hear from the media are simply reenforving a narrative that they want to believe. Do you really think that you know more than the FBI who have spent hundreds/thousands of hours investigating with no charges? Or do you think they are part of a vast government cover up?
Of course there was a cover up. Do you really think a Democratic president would allow his party's candidate to be indicted in the middle of the election campaign? If he had, Clinton would have had no chance of winning and the down ticket would have be destroyed. Pressure from the WH and the party establishment forced Lynch and Comey to not only squash the investigation but hand out immunity to all the top people on Clinton's staff. If no crimes had been committed, there would have been no reason to hand out immunity to Clinton's staff.
Right, and Comeys letter a week before the election was all part of their devious plan. Interesting now that Trump won and the Clintons are out of power, there is not a peep about it. You'd think now that the stronghold that was oppressing the FBI from speaking the truth is gone, you'd see the truth coming out.

And here I thought you were just a passionate conservative but I gave you too much credit... I got no use talking to conspiracy theory wingnuts.
You mean you have no use for any evidence that points to Clinton wrongdoings.
No I mean exactly what I said, you go ahead thinking you know more than the FBI, or believe in that crazy gov conspiracy if it helps you sleep better. I really don't care. Do what you gotta do

Oh Gawd, when are the Safe Spacer wingnuts gonna get it? Trump is the President. He has the pen & phone now. It's his turn to be above the law. The Safe Spacers are just gonna have to suck it up. They'll have to get jobs an shit.

Oh Gawd, when are the Safe Spacer wingnuts gonna get it? Trump is the President. He has the pen & phone now. It's his turn to be above the law. The Safe Spacers are just gonna have to suck it up. They'll have to get jobs an shit.
When are we going to be able to have a conversation without one of you bringing up crybabys, safe spaces, or snowflakes? It's old news

When are we going to be able to have a conversation without one of you bringing up crybabys, safe spaces, or snowflakes? It's old news

When are y'all gonna stop being crybabys, safe spacers, or snowflakes? When y'all stop, let me know. Till then it's...

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

When are y'all gonna stop being crybabys, safe spacers, or snowflakes? When y'all stop, let me know. Till then it's...

The left isn't acting any different than the right acted towards Obama over the past 8 years. I prefer people try and support Trump and engage in substantive debate about policy differences but name calling and tap dancing isnt gonna get that done.

The left isn't acting any different than the right acted towards Obama over the past 8 years. I prefer people try and support Trump and engage in substantive debate about policy differences but name calling and tap dancing isnt gonna get that done.

Pretty convenient Flip-Flop there kid. Do you really think anyone gives you much credibility on such things? You do have a history here. You'll undermine and sabotage the whole way. But that's cool, i think it'll only help Trump win easier next time.

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

Pretty convenient Flip-Flop there kid. Do you really think anyone gives you much credibility on such things? You do have a history here. You'll undermine and sabotage the whole way. But that's cool, i think it'll only help Trump win easier next time.

What flip flop are you talking about?

Who's to say that Donald trumps personal interests are not all that much different than the country's...

You'll undermine and sabotage Trump every step of the way. But that's not unexpected. And i do think it'll only help Trump win easier next time. It'll strengthen his supporters' resolve.

You have obviously decided not to believe anything bad about the Clintons, but there is significant evidence of corruption, some of it indictable. None of the people involved has disputed the authenticity of the hacked emails, which were between Clinton supporters concerned about what would happen if Chelsea got caught. Five of Clintons top aides, including Huma and Cheryl Mills, her chief of staff, refused to talk to the FBI unless they got immunity from prosecution. No one demands immunity from prosecution unless they know they have committed crimes, so we are left with only two possible conclusions, either Hillary was complicit in their crimes, which all the evidence suggests, or she had no idea what was going on in her office in the State Department or since.
I'm not doubting the authenticity of the emails but I am saying it is irresponsible to use them as damning evidence. You have no context. They very well could have been discussing political backlash and effects of public opinion. People like you who think they have it all figured out based on when they hear from the media are simply reenforving a narrative that they want to believe. Do you really think that you know more than the FBI who have spent hundreds/thousands of hours investigating with no charges? Or do you think they are part of a vast government cover up?
Of course there was a cover up. Do you really think a Democratic president would allow his party's candidate to be indicted in the middle of the election campaign? If he had, Clinton would have had no chance of winning and the down ticket would have be destroyed. Pressure from the WH and the party establishment forced Lynch and Comey to not only squash the investigation but hand out immunity to all the top people on Clinton's staff. If no crimes had been committed, there would have been no reason to hand out immunity to Clinton's staff.
Right, and Comeys letter a week before the election was all part of their devious plan. Interesting now that Trump won and the Clintons are out of power, there is not a peep about it. You'd think now that the stronghold that was oppressing the FBI from speaking the truth is gone, you'd see the truth coming out.

And here I thought you were just a passionate conservative but I gave you too much credit... I got no use talking to conspiracy theory wingnuts.
No I mean exactly what I said, you go ahead thinking you know more than the FBI, or believe in that crazy gov conspiracy if it helps you sleep better. I really don't care. Do what you gotta do
Right, you believe all the Clintons come from the vast right wing conspiracy Hillary keeps ranting about.

Pull a Clinton? What are you talking about? Republicans investigated the Clintons over 30 years with the full power of the FBI, the CIA and using unlimited tax payer money on dozens of congressional investigation. If, after all the, all you could find was a blowjob between a married man and a 24 year old woman, then a blowjob is all you could find. And you wouldn't even have found that if she had kept her mouth shut.

Even Ken Starr, I believe,later apologized to the Clintons for that endless witch-hunt.

You'll undermine and sabotage Trump every step of the way. But that's not unexpected. And i do think it'll only help Trump win easier next time. It'll strengthen his supporters' resolve.

True....can't easily fix STUPID...........
(one wonders how those coal miners who were promised that they would get their jobs back will feel.)

(one wonders how those coal miners who were promised that they would get their jobs back will feel.)

At least Trump will try. That's much more than Hussein ever did for Americans. I wish Trump all the best.

What are you talking about? I was definitely not a trump supporter during the campaign but I've posted threads since the election calling for liberals to suck it up and give him a chance.

Right, you believe all the Clintons come from the vast right wing conspiracy Hillary keeps ranting about.
You are the one ranting about FBI cover ups

At least Trump will try. That's much more than Hussein ever did for Americans. I wish Trump all the best.

You use of Obama's middle name .....like a moron's typical attempt at a slur.....says quite a bit about you and some of your racist ilk.

You use of Obama's middle name .....like a moron's typical attempt at a slur.....says quite a bit about you and some of your racist ilk.

Fluck Hussein. He never represented American Citizens. And that's because he likely isn't an American Citizen. He's an Anti-American Globalist foreigner. Good riddance.

Really???.....A president can’t have a conflict of interest??

Nixon once stated that anything that a president does CANNOT be interpreted as "illegal", and that attitude eventually got him to resign or face impeachment.

Are we headed toward a situation where whatever a president does is tantamount to absolution before the law; simply stated, is a president ABOVE the law?
There is no law relevant to this situation. If Trump tries to pull a Clinton and use his office for personal gain, then he should be prosecuted, just as Clinton should be prosecuted for ignoring the law.
Pull a Clinton? What are you talking about? Republicans investigated the Clintons over 30 years with the full power of the FBI, the CIA and using unlimited tax payer money on dozens of congressional investigation. If, after all the, all you could find was a blowjob between a married man and a 24 year old woman, then a blowjob is all you could find. And you wouldn't even have found that if she had kept her mouth shut.
It took law enforcement years to get John Gotti, too.
That's a really weird comparison. Care to explain? And please, stick to the facts, not wild right wing conspiracies.

Forum List

Back