The President is right

The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on.

The mullahs in Iran have never abided by any agreement they have ever made in reference to their nuke program.

Anyone who thinks this one will be any difference is an idiot.

Iran will get sanctions lifted and continue on with its program.

Barry can congratulate himself all he wants even as he realizes Iran is doing exactly what it wants to do.

Go Barry you idiot.

The mullahs in Iran have never abided by any agreement they have ever made in reference to their nuke program.

Barry can congratulate himself all he wants even as he realizes Iran is doing exactly what it wants to do.

Go Barry you idiot.
link Sugar Shorts THEN I might debate you on the OP

DC #1
"Diplomacy is better than war. We should give diplomacy a chance." Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

"The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on." ...
"Go Barry you idiot." C #3
Go bury you idiot?

Lookit:
If this was a unilateral agreement between Secretary of the United States of America Kerry, and Iran; you might have a persuasive point.

BUT !!

It never was.

Is President Obama an insufferable boob? I won't dignify the question with an answer. Everybody KNOWS what an idiot our president is. That's not the issue.

Additional signatories to this deal?
Britain: shall we disdain the U.K.'s leadership as being as inept as Barry?
France: shall we disdain France's leadership as being as inept as Barry?
Germany: Merkel?! Call her what you like. Merkel is neither idiotic, nor inept.
China: China's politburo is titan, Asian masters of technology, strategy, cyber-sleuthing, and politics.
Russia: Vlad Putin is no dummy.
Yet for this:
The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on
rhetoric to be true, EACH of these nation's leaders, ALL of whom have endorsed this deal, would ALL have to have the deficiencies attributed to Obama here.

That's not likely.
Therefore, Ockham's Razor, the accusation is false.

PS DC,
I like your sig-line quotation. Here's a version of it I prefer, though I haven't been able to corroborate its authenticity. I have reasonable confidence it is authentic.
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Thomas Jefferson to James Madison

Go Barry you idiot.

What do you suggest?

Go Barry you idiot.
While I appreciate your thanks for my previous quote...I both agree and dissagree with things you said here.

I don't claim to know the meat and potatos of the agreement, but I suspect like most high visibility issues, neither side is interested in presenting information we might use to form an opinion for ourselves. Both sides are presenting their cases like Lawyers.

Go Barry you idiot.
While I appreciate your thanks for my previous quote...I both agree and dissagree with things you said here.

I don't claim to know the meat and potatos of the agreement, but I suspect like most high visibility issues, neither side is interested in presenting information we might use to form an opinion for ourselves. Both sides are presenting their cases like Lawyers.

Well from Iran's past and agreements they won't honor an agreement made with the Great Satan. They hate us.

It would be nice if they honored that agreement but I doubt very seriously that they will.

My suggestion is to nuke the place. End of problem.
Oddly enough, I have an Uncle who worked for Ford Aerospace, in Iran, during the last days of the Shah.

He snuck out of Iran in the back of a truck full of old newspapers before they recycled them. He also wound up on some death list.

His comment was he thought "they should make that whole country into a parking lot"

We thought there was more to it than just working for Ford Aerospace...wink wink...so we didn't ask lots of follow up questions when he said that

Go Barry you idiot.

Well from Iran's past and agreements they won't honor an agreement made with the Great Satan. They hate us.

It would be nice if they honored that agreement but I doubt very seriously that they will.
For a time during the green movement, there were Iranians who we were rooting for, if they're still there, nuking the place would be unfair to them.

Kind of like cutting off the head to cure the headache

Go Barry you idiot.

Wow, stupid answer. Yet you have a problem with them. Hard to believe.

Oddly enough, I have an Uncle who worked for Ford Aerospace, in Iran, during the last days of the Shah.

He snuck out of Iran in the back of a truck full of old newspapers before they recycled them. He also wound up on some death list.

His comment was he thought "they should make that whole country into a parking lot"

We thought there was more to it than just working for Ford Aerospace...wink wink...so we didn't ask lots of follow up questions when he said that

You could be right I think your right about your Uncle. He was probably doing more than what anyone thought he was.

Nuking the place sounds better and better. LOL

You could be right I think your right about your Uncle. He was probably doing more than what anyone thought he was.

I have no idea what your smoking, but you sound like a real killer there.

Go Barry you idiot.

Wow, stupid answer. Yet you have a problem with them. Hard to believe

Nope. Smart answer.

Iran will use a nuke if it gets one. They hate Isreal and have threatened to kill every Jew. They also hate us and if they could they would deliver a nuke to our doorstep.

Of course we will never nuke em but it would solve one hell of a problem.

I have no idea what your smoking, but you sound like a real killer there.

Nope. I'm a realist who sees the shortest way to solve a problem.

Of course no one will ever nuke them. To bad. It would remove one big problem.

Yes there is a reason he is a two term President I doubt you will find very little agreement on what the reason is though. For those who have forgot Bush was a two termer as well just something to think about when bragging about being one.

Forum List

Back