The President is right

My suggestion is to nuke the place. End of problem.
Oddly enough, I have an Uncle who worked for Ford Aerospace, in Iran, during the last days of the Shah.

He snuck out of Iran in the back of a truck full of old newspapers before they recycled them. He also wound up on some death list.

His comment was he thought "they should make that whole country into a parking lot"

We thought there was more to it than just working for Ford Aerospace...wink wink...so we didn't ask lots of follow up questions when he said that

You could be right I think your right about your Uncle. He was probably doing more than what anyone thought he was.

Nuking the place sounds better and better. LOL

I have no idea what your smoking, but you sound like a real killer there.

Nope. I'm a realist who sees the shortest way to solve a problem.

Of course no one will ever nuke them. To bad. It would remove one big problem.
"shortest way to solve a problem"? You ever serve :doubt: Sugar Shorts Claudette :eusa_eh:

Well from Iran's past and agreements they won't honor an agreement made with the Great Satan. They hate us.

It would be nice if they honored that agreement but I doubt very seriously that they will.

Wow, stupid answer. Yet you have a problem with them. Hard to believe

Nope. Smart answer.

Iran will use a nuke if it gets one. They hate Isreal and have threatened to kill every Jew. They also hate us and if they could they would deliver a nuke to our doorstep.

Of course we will never nuke em but it would solve one hell of a problem.

Oh Israel, Israel, yes, Israel is the problem. No they don't have a nuke , but Israel does, and they are very unstable.
Not so sure myself.

I'm not sure Israel is all that restrained in how they react to border incursons, and rocket attacks, but they've had nuks for a while. I wouldn't have blamed them for getting an itchy trigger finger, but they haven't ued nukes.

Israel is a tiny country surrounded by enemies.

They suffer incursions and rocket attacks all the time and I think they are pretty restrained when dealing with those attacks.

If they had wanted to nuke Iran they would have done it long before now.
and what will that have accomplished you cumb dunt other than making a part of the globe uninhabitable?

Oddly enough, I have an Uncle who worked for Ford Aerospace, in Iran, during the last days of the Shah.

He snuck out of Iran in the back of a truck full of old newspapers before they recycled them. He also wound up on some death list.

His comment was he thought "they should make that whole country into a parking lot"

We thought there was more to it than just working for Ford Aerospace...wink wink...so we didn't ask lots of follow up questions when he said that

You could be right I think your right about your Uncle. He was probably doing more than what anyone thought he was.

Nuking the place sounds better and better. LOL

I have no idea what your smoking, but you sound like a real killer there.

Nope. I'm a realist who sees the shortest way to solve a problem.

Of course no one will ever nuke them. To bad. It would remove one big problem.
"shortest way to solve a problem"? You ever serve :doubt: Sugar Shorts Claudette :eusa_eh:
you fucking hypocrite....you used to get on warrior for asking people that.....now its ok if you do it....warrior was right about you,you are a fucking asswipe....

Nope. Smart answer.

Iran will use a nuke if it gets one. They hate Isreal and have threatened to kill every Jew. They also hate us and if they could they would deliver a nuke to our doorstep.

Oh Israel, Israel, yes, Israel is the problem. No they don't have a nuke , but Israel does, and they are very unstable.
Not so sure myself.

I'm not sure Israel is all that restrained in how they react to border incursons, and rocket attacks, but they've had nuks for a while. I wouldn't have blamed them for getting an itchy trigger finger, but they haven't ued nukes.

They suffer incursions and rocket attacks all the time and I think they are pretty restrained when dealing with those attacks.

Oh tiny tiny Israel, and yet they allow a Russian Zionist billionaire to build a sprawling ranch on 3 acres. Ha Ha , poor tiny Israel, that has a large nuke collection , thanks to Pollard, Benjamin Blumberg, Arnon Milchan and Eitan who ought to all be brought back to sit in our prisons. Let Pollard go to Israel, he spent his time, they can feed and house him. also they need to let Mordehai Vanunu free, he has spent his time as well. They chose to move there and cause a rumpus, too darn bad. They should of been more gracious to the people living there. Instead of going a little at a time like Britain said, they flocked like locust, and when Britain spoke up they bombed the King David Hotel.

Poor little Israel. Are they ever going to quit taking our US tax dollars, do you live in the US and pay taxes to them?

Whatever you're smoking you need to give it a rest.

You don't like Israel Okay. No problem. But just because you don't like them and blame them for ISIS and the attack on the towers doesn't mean your right.

Everyone has an opinion and IMHO your opinion is ridiculous.

The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on.

The mullahs in Iran have never abided by any agreement they have ever made in reference to their nuke program.

Anyone who thinks this one will be any difference is an idiot.

Iran will get sanctions lifted and continue on with its program.

Barry can congratulate himself all he wants even as he realizes Iran is doing exactly what it wants to do.

Go Barry you idiot.
While I appreciate your thanks for my previous quote...I both agree and dissagree with things you said here.

I don't claim to know the meat and potatos of the agreement, but I suspect like most high visibility issues, neither side is interested in presenting information we might use to form an opinion for ourselves. Both sides are presenting their cases like Lawyers.

Well from Iran's past and agreements they won't honor an agreement made with the Great Satan. They hate us.

It would be nice if they honored that agreement but I doubt very seriously that they will.

Nope. Smart answer.

whens the last time they preemptively started a war genius? Claudette

When's the last time they abided by an agreement in regards to their nukes genious??

The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on.

The mullahs in Iran have never abided by any agreement they have ever made in reference to their nuke program.

Anyone who thinks this one will be any difference is an idiot.

Iran will get sanctions lifted and continue on with its program.

Barry can congratulate himself all he wants even as he realizes Iran is doing exactly what it wants to do.

Go Barry you idiot.
link Sugar Shorts THEN I might debate you on the OP

Look it up yourself flat ass. I'm sure you'll find it.

Nope. Smart answer.

Iran will use a nuke if it gets one. They hate Israel and have threatened to kill every Jew. They also hate us and if they could they would deliver a nuke to our doorstep.

Not so sure myself.

Oh tiny tiny Israel, and yet they allow a Russian Zionist billionaire to build a sprawling ranch on 3 acres. Ha Ha , poor tiny Israel, that has a large nuke collection , thanks to Pollard, Benjamin Blumberg, Arnon Milchan and Eitan who ought to all be brought back to sit in our prisons. Let Pollard go to Israel, he spent his time, they can feed and house him. also they need to let Mordehai Vanunu free, he has spent his time as well. They chose to move there and cause a rumpus, too darn bad. They should of been more gracious to the people living there. Instead of going a little at a time like Britain said, they flocked like locust, and when Britain spoke up they bombed the King David Hotel.

Poor little Israel. Are they ever going to quit taking our US tax dollars, do you live in the US and pay taxes to them?

Whatever you're smoking you need to give it a rest.

You don't like Israel Okay. No problem. But just because you don't like them and blame them for ISIS and the attack on the towers doesn't mean your right.

Everyone has an opinion and IMHO your opinion is ridiculous.

I don't smoke.

but is also becoming a strategic threat to Israel which is just as serious as the Iranian threat.(also becoming a threat, I thought they were always a threat)

Israel is watching the Iranization taking place about 10 kilometers from its border with great concern. Iran is in fact taking the place of the enemy from Damascus, which has been Israel's "most convenient" enemy for four decades. (What does "most convenient" mean? (Israel needs an enemy , gives them a reason for their nuclear arsenal, a need for more weapons, and sympathy , look at "poor little Israel".)

Israel Ziv and Global CST= Read about him and his company and tell me once again how Iran is a global threat and who you can't trust. Hey I don't want Iran to get a bomb either, and I wish everyone with nukes would get rid of them. The Pres. made the best deal possible and keeping the sanctions in place is only going to piss them off. We have been in a cold war with Iran since 1980, so 35 years later, its time to tear the wall down. Maybe we all should let Syria be Syria and Lebanon be Lebanon, but Israel has wanted rid of the regime in Iran for decades.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4633726,00.html

DC #1
"Diplomacy is better than war. We should give diplomacy a chance." Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

"The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on." ...
"Go Barry you idiot." C #3
Go bury you idiot?

Lookit:
If this was a unilateral agreement between Secretary of the United States of America Kerry, and Iran; you might have a persuasive point.

BUT !!

It never was.

Is President Obama an insufferable boob? I won't dignify the question with an answer. Everybody KNOWS what an idiot our president is. That's not the issue.

Additional signatories to this deal?
Britain: shall we disdain the U.K.'s leadership as being as inept as Barry?
France: shall we disdain France's leadership as being as inept as Barry?
Germany: Merkel?! Call her what you like. Merkel is neither idiotic, nor inept.
China: China's politburo is titan, Asian masters of technology, strategy, cyber-sleuthing, and politics.
Russia: Vlad Putin is no dummy.
Yet for this:
The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on
rhetoric to be true, EACH of these nation's leaders, ALL of whom have endorsed this deal, would ALL have to have the deficiencies attributed to Obama here.

That's not likely.
Therefore, Ockham's Razor, the accusation is false.

PS DC,
I like your sig-line quotation. Here's a version of it I prefer, though I haven't been able to corroborate its authenticity. I have reasonable confidence it is authentic.
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Thomas Jefferson to James Madison

They couldn't inspect sadaam's weapons with any credibility and they are all going to make fortunes off of Iran.......Europe is not the example we need to look to for evidence this is a good idea.

DC #1
"Diplomacy is better than war. We should give diplomacy a chance." Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

"The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on." ...
"Go Barry you idiot." C #3
Go bury you idiot?

Lookit:
If this was a unilateral agreement between Secretary of the United States of America Kerry, and Iran; you might have a persuasive point.

BUT !!

It never was.

Is President Obama an insufferable boob? I won't dignify the question with an answer. Everybody KNOWS what an idiot our president is. That's not the issue.

Additional signatories to this deal?
Britain: shall we disdain the U.K.'s leadership as being as inept as Barry?
France: shall we disdain France's leadership as being as inept as Barry?
Germany: Merkel?! Call her what you like. Merkel is neither idiotic, nor inept.
China: China's politburo is titan, Asian masters of technology, strategy, cyber-sleuthing, and politics.
Russia: Vlad Putin is no dummy.
Yet for this:
The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on
rhetoric to be true, EACH of these nation's leaders, ALL of whom have endorsed this deal, would ALL have to have the deficiencies attributed to Obama here.

That's not likely.
Therefore, Ockham's Razor, the accusation is false.

PS DC,
I like your sig-line quotation. Here's a version of it I prefer, though I haven't been able to corroborate its authenticity. I have reasonable confidence it is authentic.
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Thomas Jefferson to James Madison

ALL of whom have endorsed this deal, would ALL have to have the deficiencies attributed to Obama here.

They all have their own deficiencies.....putin is invading countries in Europe...yeah, let's listen to him, China is pushing around the countries of Asia, let's listen to them...Europe...spineless cowards since the 30s........

While I appreciate your thanks for my previous quote...I both agree and dissagree with things you said here.

I don't claim to know the meat and potatos of the agreement, but I suspect like most high visibility issues, neither side is interested in presenting information we might use to form an opinion for ourselves. Both sides are presenting their cases like Lawyers.

Nope. Smart answer.

whens the last time they preemptively started a war genius? Claudette

When's the last time they abided by an agreement in regards to their nukes genious??
What did you just call me?!!!

AGAIN, if you want to be taken seriously by pretty much anyone, try using a link once in a while.

As to your assertion, its moot given that you failed to answer my question which makes your assertion irrelevant

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

"They all have their own deficiencies.....putin is invading countries in Europe...yeah, let's listen to him, China is pushing around the countries of Asia, let's listen to them ..." 2a #52
Thanks 2a.
In debate & discussion this comment is known as "non sequitur". Even if it's true, it's irrelevant. Putin may be the worst person ever born, along with China, etc.
But all 6 nations party to this deal have a great deal to lose if a known regional trouble-maker like Iran gets nuclear weapons.

Why would Putin prefer a nuclear armed Iran to a nuclear disarmed Iran?
Same w/ Germany, France, China, or the U.S. for that matter.

The U.N. Security Council has already weighed in on it; and approved it. We'll see what the rest do.

YAWN

our douchebag hasn't been right about anything

the reason he's a two-termer? lemmings like ^^^^^^^^^^^

"our douchebag hasn't been right about anything" b6
I deduce from your "two-termer" reference that you're referring to our president.

He's been right about numerous things.
- Obama was right that he could be a lawyer, graduated Harvard Law.
- Obama was right about selecting Michelle, an able First Lady, and effective champion of worthy causes, just as recent First Ladies before her.
- Obama was right about serving the Illinois legislature.
- Obama was right about serving in the United States Senate.
- Obama was right in opposing the U.S. military invasion / occupation of Iraq.
- Obama was right in thinking he could be the first Black president in U.S. history.
- Obama was right in thinking he could beat both McCain, and Romney, the nominees of the Republican party.
- Obama was right that he thought he could succeed w/ health care where the Clinton's had failed. Bush appointee C.J. Roberts agreed.
"our douchebag hasn't been right about anything" b6
Factually false.
There are numerous points about which to lay valid criticism against Obama. But simply making up preposterous, conspicuous lies and fictions about him is silly.

There is ONE, BASIC, REASON, why *barack hussein obama*, is soft balling Iran, a MUSLIM country...

... it's because he himself is ALSO a MUSLIM... wonder no more...

Forum List

Back