The President is right

My suggestion is to nuke the place. End of problem.

The agreement isn't worth the paper its written on.

The mullahs in Iran have never abided by any agreement they have ever made in reference to their nuke program.

Anyone who thinks this one will be any difference is an idiot.

Iran will get sanctions lifted and continue on with its program.

Barry can congratulate himself all he wants even as he realizes Iran is doing exactly what it wants to do.

Go Barry you idiot.
While I appreciate your thanks for my previous quote...I both agree and dissagree with things you said here.

I don't claim to know the meat and potatos of the agreement, but I suspect like most high visibility issues, neither side is interested in presenting information we might use to form an opinion for ourselves. Both sides are presenting their cases like Lawyers.

Well from Iran's past and agreements they won't honor an agreement made with the Great Satan. They hate us.

It would be nice if they honored that agreement but I doubt very seriously that they will.

Wow, stupid answer. Yet you have a problem with them. Hard to believe

Nope. Smart answer.

Iran will use a nuke if it gets one. They hate Isreal and have threatened to kill every Jew. They also hate us and if they could they would deliver a nuke to our doorstep.

Of course we will never nuke em but it would solve one hell of a problem.
whens the last time they preemptively started a war genius? Claudette

Who started a war ?

Please do tell.

This was from his speech:

Strength, in his view, included powerful armed forces and a willingness to stand up for our values around the world. But he rejected the prevailing attitude among some foreign policy circles that equated security with a perpetual war footing. Instead, he promised strong, principled American leadership on behalf of what he called a "practical" and "attainable peace" -- a peace "based not on a sudden revolution in human nature but on a gradual evolution in human institutions -- on a series of concrete actions and effective agreements."

And then starts us down the path to Veitnam.......

Somehow he forgot that part.

And you can spare me the "He would not have taken us there...." argument.

He started it and we paid for it.

Forum List

Back