🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The President is Sending 4,000 Somalis Back Home

It's heart warming to see our generous nation, extending a hand to these wayward travelers, and guiding them back home. Kinda makes ya proud to be an American. Now if only our European brethren could find it in their hearts to follow our example...

It's heart warming to see our generous nation, extending a hand to these wayward travelers, and guiding them back home. Kinda makes ya proud to be an American. Now if only our European brethren could find it in their hearts to follow our example...
-------------------------------- same thought for those silly 'canooks' Vastator !!

-------------------------------- same thought for those silly 'canooks' Vastator !!
It's Canucks. And what about them. Have they been displaced too? I'd be all about helping them as well.

It's Canucks. And what about them. Have they been displaced too? I'd be all about helping them as well.
Besides Canada is like a 51rst state. Like a step brother you ended up with through no action of your own. They've been carrying our water for years. They'll get with the program, after word gets out that they offer "safe haven" to 3rd world waste. Because like maggots to a corpse they'll just show up in the millions.

consider the word F-CK and see my example of 'fook' !! canooks sounds correct to me , ca 'nuck' doesn't sound correct . That aside , from what i understand the 'ca nooks' like the third worlders and have pretty liberal immigration policies Vastator !!

consider the word F-CK and see my example of 'fook' !! canooks sounds correct to me , ca 'nuck' doesn't sound correct . That aside , from what i understand the 'ca nooks' like the third worlders and have pretty liberal immigration policies Vastator !!
They'll wise up when they start getting pushed out of their own comfort zones.

Besides Canada is like a 51rst state. Like a step brother you ended up with through no action of your own. They've been carrying our water for years. They'll get with the program, after word gets out that they offer "safe haven" to 3rd world waste. Because like maggots to a corpse they'll just show up in the millions.
------------------------------------- Canada sucks , many are decendents of british loving 'tories' originally and from the time of the American Revolution . And then they got more bad blood when they allowed all the draft dodgers into 'caNOOKistan' :afro:. And to add more , look at the twerp 'frenchie' that is their leader Vastator !!

Its a great start. They should never have been allowed here in the first place.

---------------------------------------------- yeah , nothing to do with HATE .Third world muslim somalis don't belong in the USA or any western land . They are enemies of the western world simply because of their religion Coyote !!

Forum List

Back