The President is upset

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Lets see HUNDREDS of dead blacks in Chicago and hundreds more in different cities around the Country and not a peep from the President, why? Because they were killed by fellow blacks. But a white man kills 9 blacks and suddenly it is an epidemic and killings must be stopped. Remind when was the last time the President got upset about Chicago or any other inner city where the death toll is in the hundreds?

Lets see HUNDREDS of dead blacks in Chicago and hundreds more in different cities around the Country and not a peep from the President, why? Because they were killed by fellow blacks. But a white man kills 9 blacks and suddenly it is an epidemic and killings must be stopped. Remind when was the last time the President got upset about Chicago or any other inner city where the death toll is in the hundreds?

Because stoking the fires of racial unrest furthers the left wing agenda. Piles of human shit like obama care more about the left wing agenda than they do about individual lives. Black lives only matter to them when it furthers their agenda.

I don't think too many people cares anymore what that ugly man has to say

they Kicked his party out of control of congress in only six miserable years under his reign of terror over us. and I believe one reason for it was:
they were sick and tired of him and his nasty brand he spews all over us.

Well, he's a politician. I've already noticed that every politician that can - has had his/her mug on Television. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Fuck him.

tumblr_msfnyf4VHB1s9pzmno1_500.gif

Because stoking the fires of racial unrest furthers the left wing agenda. Piles of human shit like obama care more about the left wing agenda than they do about individual lives. Black lives only matter to them when it furthers their agenda.
Yes, Obama is stoking racial tensions when a white guy killed nine blacks for being black. It's obvious.

And, if you fail to see a distinction between gang violence and racial violence, you have only yourselves to blame.

But, the disintegration of the family unit in the inner cities is a bad thing.

Project Fatherhood Dads Confront Challenges In Tough LA Neighborhood NPR

So you would support legislation to restrict handguns in those areas?

The President does

You figured out a way to keep criminals from getting guns, without interfering with the rights of people to own firearms?

Contact the president, he hasn't.

they Kicked his party out of control of congress in only six miserable years under his reign of terror over us. and I believe one reason for it was:

I support the U.S Government BAN ON TORTURE by refusing to submit myself to the sound of Obama's voice. RESIST!

Yes, Obama is stoking racial tensions when a white guy killed nine blacks for being black. It's obvious.

And, if you fail to see a distinction between gang violence and racial violence, you have only yourselves to blame.

Good job avoiding the important aspects of what I posted and what the discussion was about.

Of course you want to separate the black on black from the white on black, if you didn't you'd be forced to admit that we are correct. You must avoid that at all costs right? Of course there are differences but what is relevant is what counts.

You figured out a way to keep criminals from getting guns, without interfering with the rights of people to own firearms?

Gladly

Register all guns and track all sales
Implement either background checks or a license that says you have cleared a background check
Maintain a universal registry of those criminals and crazies who are not permitted guns
Ban assault weapons and large capacity magazines

I support the U.S Government BAN ON TORTURE by refusing to submit myself to the sound of Obama's voice. RESIST!

I turn him off the television just at the sound of him. I already know what we are in store for. preaching like he's some Saint of all mankind, finger pointing at us, the people he supposedly Represents. with nothing but ugly and down right nasty with it. I didn't vote for him and refuse to listen him since about the first WEEK he's been in office. he makes me sick

Gladly

Register all guns and track all sales
Implement either background checks or a license that says you have cleared a background check
Maintain a universal registry of those criminals and crazies who are not permitted guns
Ban assault weapons and large capacity magazines

And that prevents criminals from getting guns?

I should have used your logic.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I saw he blamed "easy access to guns".

Yet...he rips Stop and Frisk policies. ..which are highly effective at limiting the number of easy access guns on the street.

Unbelievable.

Good job avoiding the important aspects of what I posted and what the discussion was about.

Of course you want to separate the black on black from the white on black, if you didn't you'd be forced to admit that we are correct. You must avoid that at all costs right? Of course there are differences but what is relevant is what counts.
LOL. You're flying the race flag saying Obama would do nothing about blacks and making a logical fallacy equivalence between gang and racial violence. Don't try to flip that, Laddie.

Now if you have any evidence that Obama excuses hate black on white violence, then put up, or STFU

Forum List

Back